Hermione Malfoy

miaa020 द्वारा

HeadGirl was always the dream. However, Draco Malfoy being HeadBoy was not what Hermione had wanted or expect... अधिक

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIV
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
Quick Update
XXXXIII

IX

1.1K 26 5
miaa020 द्वारा

"STOP! NO PLEASE! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE DON'T! " is what Draco hears in the middle of the night before he goes sprinting into Hermione's room to see her writhing in her sleep holding onto her arm. He knew exactly what arm it was and it brought his heart down to his stomach.

"Granger! Granger, wake up please!" he says as he is shaking her to wake her up. "Love!" he yells again before she wakes up extremely panicked and shaken up as she immediately grabs her arm. She looks down at it before seeing there's no blood, no cuts, just the scar. Draco just rubs her back until her breathing calms down, "It was just a dream..."

Bringing her into his arms, she puts her head on his chest, "Yes, it was just a dream Granger. You're alright now..."

"Thank you f-for waking me up."

"You're thanking me? You should be hating me right now." He says as he leans his hand back into her headboard looking up at the ceiling.

"What are you talking about Malfoy? W-why would I hate you?" she says confused.

"I'm part of the reason that happened to you. I was there! I could have stopped it and I..." he says as his voice breaks.

"Malfoy, This isn't your fault." she says as she looks up at him, pulling his chin down so that he is looking at her.

Looking down at her tear stained cheeks he uses his thumb to wipe away the remaining tears. "I don't hate you Malfoy, I could never." she says as she squeezes his hand. "You were being controlled by so many people, I don't blame you. I blame your aunt, the one who actually did this to me." she says as she looks down at her scar that has yet to fade away much. Draco looks at it and instantly gets chills.

"I - ever since then I have felt so guilty, I should have done something. You still get nightmares about it, it kills me to see you in pain like that...  to remember that day. I can't imagine the other affects it's had on you." he says as he runs his thumb over the scar giving Hermione goosebumps.

"Malfoy... I don't blame you. I know you've changed, I like who you have become. The past is the past but please don't feel guilty, you're not the one to blame. I- I only really get this one rarely." Hermione says as she wraps her arms around his shoulders so his head is in her neck. Over the course of their friendship, they had gotten far closer than Hermione believed possible. Hence no tenseness for either of them in that moment. Her hands in his silky hair she had been dying to run her hands through, it all felt right.

"Granger, I " he started before he stopped.' I'll ruin everything.' he thought.

"What?" she says as she pulls away to look at him. She knew what he was going to say, she just wanted him to finish his thought. 'It's so obvious how much he cares about me and the way he treats me it's- he has to fancy me.'

Draco let out a small sigh, "Nothing," he whispered as he shifted his legs off the bed, Hermione still on his lap, before standing up with her in his arms.

"Now where are we going?" she questioned as he crossed the room.

"To my room love. If you think I'm leaving you alone after that, you're mad." as they entered his room where she slept in his arms for the second night in a row, both as content as can be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Hermione and Draco walk into breakfast the Saturday Morning of the party there is basically no one there. The last few days were nothing out of the ordinary, lots of talk about classes as well as the Halloween party that was now tonight.

"Huh, I haven't seen it this empty since Christmas time here." Hermione says to Draco.

"Everyone is probably getting their costumes together for tonight. Speaking of... what are you planning on dressing up as?" he asks her as he grabs some sausages and toast for his plate.

"I'm not really sure yet... hm I could be a green apple!" she says as Draco is about to bite into one.

"You dress up as that and I might have to take a bite out of you too..." he says as he winks at her and takes a bite of his apple.

Instantly Hermione gets butterfly's and just rolls her eyes at him with a smirk of her own. "Merlin,... I don't even know what to say to that Malfoy." she says as he laughs very satisfied with himself.

"So I was wondering something." he says.

"Do tell."

"I was wondering if you would be my date to the party tonight?" he says nervous but trying not to show it.

"Hm, I don't know... what's in it for me?" she jokes with a smile.

"Wow um let's see. An amazingly hot date with, your words not mine, the 'Slytherin Sex God' , with a night full of dancing, shall I go on?" he smirks.

"I mean...." she starts.

"Love." he says before she just smiles and says, "Of course I will go with you Malfoy."

"You had me scared for a minute there." he says with a smile.

"So what should we be? Ooo! We could be like fire and ice. I can dress in red because I have the perfect dress for it and you can dress in light blue." she says excitedly.

"If that is what you want to dress up as then we'll go with that." he smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours of setting up the Great Hall it was time for the group to get ready for the dance so they all went to Draco and Hermione's common room to get ready.

In Hermione's room all the girls were doing hair and makeup and showing off their costumes. Ginny was the first to get dressed and she wore a cute strappy white dress with diamond heels and a halo headband. She was being an angel with Harry as the devil.

"Ginny that looks so good on you! Harry is going to be in shock!" Pansy exclaims.

"I know right!" she laughs as Luna goes to get changed next. She was dressing as Rapunzel. Except Rapunzel with a twist. She had her hair braided with flowers and a purple tight dress with a corset with yellow and light purple. For shoes she had strappy green shoes that all the girls loved.

"Luna this is a whole new side of you!" Hermione said surprised.

"Well I'm trying to impress Neville so I am hoping this does the trick!"

"It will definitely do the trick!" Ginny says raising her eyebrows.

Next up was Pansy who was dressing up as a masquerade person. So Pansy has on a black tight dress with dark blue accents on it. The shoes are a dark blue and her mask was completely black that looked very viney and sexy.

"How do I look?" she questioned as she turned around in a circle.

"Pansy you look incredible!" Luna says excitedly.

"Blaise is going to go nuts!" Hermione calls out from her bed. Lastly it was Hermione's turn. The outfit she had picked out she was excited to wear but nervous because it is never ever something she would think to wear. It was not only payback time to show she doesn't need Ron but for Draco to see her not a complete mess. Her dress was bright red leather and had some small orange and yellow flames at the bottom. As for the top of the dress it fit just the right way where it didn't show too much but still showing a good amount of cleavage. For her shoes she put on bright red heels with black on the underneath. She also had her hair down in perfect curls with a smokey eye and red lipstick. As she walked out of her closet everyone gasped.

"Hermione..." Ginny said before Pansy cut in.

"Draco is going to be absolutely speechless." she says.

"I am too! You look hot Hermione! I have never seen you wear this type of clothes before!" Ginny yells.

"Is it too much? I was going for a 'Look Ron I don't need you' but also an outfit that says 'Look at me and Malfoy now'. You know?" she says nervously.

"Hermione you can see every curve, and everything. I KNOW that Ron is going to be very mad and Malfoy is going to be very happy." Luna says.

"Okay Malfoy and I are not together though. We're only very close friends. Well then should we go? The boys are already there and the party is started!" Hermione says changing the subject quickly.

"Let's do this!" Ginny yells.

As they all walk down there no one is in the halls which Hermione takes as a good sign that a lot of people showed up to the party. As they open the Great Hall doors Hermione was beyond nervous for everyone to see her like this. Actually sexy for once. Luna, Ginny, Pansy, and Hermione all walked in together when people instantly turned their heads to see the schools most popular women walk in.

Putting one foot in front of the other, Hermione just walked straight in to see everyone, all year levels were looking right at her with their jaws dropped. Straight front and center was Ron and Lavender dressed as house elves. Ron and her made eye contact before she raised her eyebrow as she scanned the room for who she was really looking for.

"Lots of stares..." Pansy says as they all continued walking towards the front looking for their dates.

"Can you blame them?" Hermione questioned as Pansy smirked back at her.

Looking to the front of the hall, It felt like she was walking in slow motion and the world has stopped as Hermione locked eyes with Draco standing there with the other guys in absolute awe of the women walking towards him. Hermione instantly blushed at the way he looked at her. His eyes raked over her body as he looked at her like she was the only person in the room, ignoring everything else including Blaise talking to him.

Walking towards her slightly to close the space between them he bent down slightly to kiss her check before putting his hand on the small of her back.

"That dress you have on is... is ..." he started as they walked towards the front of the hall for their speech.

"Are you at a loss for words Malfoy?" she smirks as she gives him a side look.

"I'm just taking in all your showing right now." he says looking her up and down. "You are drop dead gorgeous Granger." he whispers in a raspy voice in her ear that drove her crazy.

"You're not too bad yourself Malfoy," she says as she observes his outfit. He had on a black button down with a light blue suit on that fit him perfectly. Just before she could say something else to him they reach the front of the hall.

"Welcome everyone to our Halloween Party! There's food and drinks over to the right and enjoy your night of dancing and fun!" Hermione says to the crowd as the music starts going and everyone starts dancing.

"After this party do you want to come with me to the astronomy tower? I feel like going tonight." he whispers in her ear again.

"I would love to." she smiles at him.

Standing over by one of the tables the rest of the group waits for Draco and Hermione to come back over they can't ignore the elephant in the room as they see them whispering to each other while walking back over.

"Okay can we all agree that there is no way they do not have feelings for each other?" Ginny says as she exchanges looks with everyone.

"Oh yea"

"100%"

"There is no way they don't"

"They ooze sexual tension"

They all started laughing at each others responses as Draco and Hermione met back up with the group.

"'Mione that's quite the dress!" Harry says shocked.

"Well I wanted to up my game for the party! Plus I mean the look on Ron's face is priceless." she laughs which everyone joins in.

"Okay people more dancing less talking!" Pansy yells as she drags the girls  onto the dance floor.

The girls all started dancing as they talk over the music.

"Mione did you see the look on Draco's face when you walked in? That man was speechless." Pansy said as Ginny nods.

Blushing as she rolls her eyes. "I did, I know what you're thinking and I am not admitting to anything."

Luna grabs Hermione's hands as they do a little spin while laughing. "Come on Hermione you like him!"

Shaking her head, they all keep dancing as Hermione looks over at Draco talking to the other guys, making direct eye contact. Hermione feeling a certain way tonight sent him a wink before continuing to dance with her friends.

"Make a move tonight," Ginny says into Hermione's ear as Hermione gave her an unsure look. "Don't give me that look, he'll be wrapped around your finger in a minute. You're Hermione fucking Granger.

Hermione laughed as Ginny pulled her in as they rocked their hips to the music with Pansy and Luna. "That I am. "

Rolling her eyes after seeing the girls awaiting a response she chuckled. "We'll see but chances are high." she answered as the girls cheered at that.

Eventually the guys moved over the the dance floor and started dancing with the girls to the upbeat music. They all were having beyond a great time and making fun of each other's dancing moves since not one of them knew how to dance properly having not danced at a party with friends since the Yule Ball.

As Draco and Hermione are dancing together with the rest of the friends, Ron is seething over it. How can she humiliate him like that, and wearing that? He was furious. If he had known she had clothes like that...

"Ron please stop staring at her. You are here with me! You guys aren't together anymore!" Lavender said as she pulled his head to look at her instead.

"Okay okay, I'm paying attention." he says as they start to dance again.

Finally a slow song came on to which everyone found their dates. "May I have this dance?" Draco questions from behind Hermione as he grabs her hand.

"I suppose so.." Hermione jokes as she turns around to see Draco with his famous smirk. "You are my date after all."

Grabbing her waist, he put one hand on her hip the other she rested her small hand in. He wanted to put his hands all over Hermione in that dress. He has definitely never seen her like this. Knowing there was a side like this to Hermione made his mind go wild. He wrapped his arm around her small frame and she put her one arm around his neck as they swayed to the music.

"You know you really do look amazing." he says to her.

"Thank you Malfoy, I was a little nervous at first because this is not my normal fashion but I feel good. " she says as she looks into his eyes with a small head tilt.

"Nervous? You look perfect, everything about you is perfect, even now in this dress that really is just a tiny piece of leather. But trust me you look ... good." he says looking right back into her eyes as he leans in a slightest bit and so does she before they touch noses and are centimeters away from kissing.

'I am finding out that secret tonight. It has to be that he has feelings for me. He is about to kiss me for merlins sake' she thinks to herself as the song ends and they pull back.

"Well the dance is almost over should we go say bye to the group and head to the tower?" Draco questioned.

"Yes!" she says as they walk over to the group holding hands.

As they walk over to their friend group they can see that some of them are very, very drunk.

"Hey guys! We're going to head out, we'll see you guys tomorrow?" Draco says.

"YES! Tomorrow we are partying in your room! Just not tonight because I'm getting laid!" shouts Ginny very loudly.

"ME TOO!!!" yells Pansy as her and Ginny giggle to each other just making everyone laugh.

"Have fun! Bye!" Hermione says as her and Draco walk out and towards the tower.

~~~~~~~~~

Once they make it up to the tower she realizes her plan is a tad bit flawed. If she is going to get Draco to tell her his secret there is a good chance she will have to go on the broom. Except she can barely move in this dress.

"Look at how clear the sky is." Hermione says as she leans over the edge and looks up.

Draco walks over and puts his arm around his waist before looking up with her at the starts.

"What's your favorite constellation?" he asked her. "Mine is Scorpius."

"I like Lyra and Ara. They've always been my favorites." she says before just going for it. "So I was thinking about it and I still do not know your biggest secret. We're going on three months of friendship now, that's a fair amount of time to not know don't you think?"

"Mhm you do not. I told you, a broom ride and I will tell you if you get hurt. If you don't I want to know yours. You know the deal my love." he says as he turns to face her.

With a smirk she says, "Summon your broom."

"Wow this dress is really doing something to you huh? Alright, Accio Nimbus 2001!" he says as his broom comes flying over.

Once it comes Draco gets on first so they can figure out how to get Hermione on in her tight ass dress. They managed to get her on right behind him and she held on with her legs as closed as they could get so her dress wouldn't rip.

As they flew up above the pitch Hermione started to get more and more freaked out.

" I really don't like heights!" she yelled as she held onto him tighter.

"You are fine love. See you haven't died!" he says. "Just look at the constellations."

"They look even better up here. So do I get to know your secret because I mean hey I got on the broom!" she says persuasively.

"That's not the deal love." he laughs.

"Yea yea yea." she says as they start flying some more before they are over the middle of the pitch.

'This is it Hermione. If you want to know the secret this is the time to do it. He'll save you.' she thinks to herself before she does something she never thought she'd do.

"Malfoy, I- ahhhhhhhh!" screams Hermione after she throws herself off of the broom.

"GRANGER!!!" Draco screams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked my loves! This part was apart of the chapter before but I broke it until 2 parts for anyone that's potentially rereading!
xx Mia

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

476K 10.6K 30
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger met before they started at Hogwarts and became friends. But this was before Draco knew Hermione's blood status and...
17.8K 422 34
WARNING!! I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING!! NOT EVEN THE PLOT OR STORY!! CHARACTERS AND SETTING ALL BELONGS TO J.K. ROWLING! PLOT AND STORY AND WRITING ALL BEL...
Partners Almy Rose द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

6.3K 80 30
After the Second Wizarding War and Hogwarts has been pieced back together to reopen- Hermione Granger makes the decision to finish her education as i...
18.8K 248 19
He is sixteen, he is a sixth year student at Hogwarts and he is Head Boy at Slytherin. You don't even need to ask for his name, now do you? Believing...