𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞; 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥...

By Tomriddleprincess

"Baby I already told you" Tom said after tying my hand to the handcuffs, "there's nowhere to go". "He's right... More

Charcters
Chapter 1: already taken
Chapter 2: torture room
Chapter 3: first punishmant
Chapter 4: running
Chapter 5: beg
Chapter 6: babysitter
Chapter 7: home
Chapter 8: America
Chapter 9: Ashamed
Chapter 10: Alex
New Charcters
Chapter 11: back at London
Chapter 12: dinner
Chapter 13: basement
Chapter 14: almost there
Chapter 15: marked
Chapter 16: loud noises
Chapter 17: guns
Chapter 18: Noddles
Chapter 19: mask party
𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
Chapter 21: hide and seek
Chapter 22: broken
Chapter 23: sleeping
Chapter 24: go away
Chapter 25: time of the month
Chapter 26: pain,pain and pain
Chapter 27: Propose
Chapter 28: closer
Chapter 29: healing
Chapter 30: finally walking
Chapter 31: Giovanni
Chapter 32: Blood vow
Chapter 33: Nightmares
Chapter 34: Therapist
Chapter 35: Fuck them
Chapter 36: safe word
Chapter 37: Measurements
Chapter 38: You and me
Chapter 39: Poison
Chapter 40: The Wedding
Chapter 41: Puppy
Chapter 42: He Escaped
Chapter 43: knees
Chapter 44: Proudness
Chapter 45: They're Back
Chapter 46: Baby shower
Chapter 47: Mom
Chapter 48: Stockholm Syndrome

Chapter 20: the party

3.1K 61 14
By Tomriddleprincess

Brook's POV
"Remind me why did we buy this dress" Tom asked Draco after I tried on the spaghetti straps dress,"what do you want,it's pretty" I was admiring myself in front of the mirror while they watched from behind,"baby,if you're wearing this dress it's because you're bored and have nothing to do and you're stuck here" I rolled my eyes,moving my hands against my hips.

"Go try the other one before anyone comes and see you in this" Draco said,biting his lower lip,his gaze is on my ass. I cleared my throat,making him move his eyes away. I limped into my bathroom,my ankle still hurts,not like how it was before,but still hurts.

I went into the bathroom,taking off the dress,and putting the other one on,it looked good on me,not gonna lie,she looks longer than what she did in the store,but it's okay,she's beautiful,"we know you're done,come out" I rolled my eyes,coming out of the bathroom,"I mean-" Tom trailed off,"what,does it not look good?" His eyes widened open,"what,no,no,you just look amazing in it,baby" I smiled,turning around to look at the mirror,"best birthday present I have ever had" Draco whispered,probably to Tom not wanting me to hear.

"So.....it's the chosen dress,I guess?" I tilted my head to the side,not so sure,"it's not like you have any other choice" Draco got up,coming behind me,wrapping his hands around my waist,"you look amazing" he whispered in my ear,kissing the side of my head. Lilith burst inside the room,jumping on Draco's back,making me lose my balance a bit,making Draco hold me firm by my waist,"happy birthday,little ferret" he pulled away from me,"get off!" Lilith covered his eyes,"I love you so much,blondie" she kissed his cheek,getting off of him.

Draco fixed his messy hair,which was still messy after trying to fix it,catching his breath,"thank you,Lilith" he said calmly,making her smile,"oh my god" she was looking at me with her mouth gaped open,"Brook,you look......amazing" she said,shock was laced in her voice,"we need you to give her a mask" Tom pointed out,"yeah,yeah of course,Leah told me she doesn't have new ones" she smiled brightly,"by the way,Sienna is here".

"Oh yeah,go change into something comfortable,you're going to sit for a very long time now" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion,"the makeup artist and the hair stylist is here" Tom and Draco,"tell Sienna and her assistants to make her beautiful" Tom shouted as Lilith dragged me out of my room,"than they won't have much work to do" Lilith shouted back,making me blush and smile,"what,just the facts".

We walked to my room,Lilith looked too excited,roaming the room with her eyes,"it actually looks like a cell" since the first escape,they put bars from outside the windows,making the room darker,lonelier,more depressing,"I know" she gave me a smile of sympathy,walking in my closet. She came back with a grey long sleeves shirt,and a black plaid pants.

We walked to her room,Ares on the bed,on his phone,shirtless,looking like he woke up two minutes ago,"good morning,sleepyhead" she kissed his lip softly,making him smile,"do I need to leave?" He sat up quickly,yawning,"no,darling,you can watch me get ready,only Brook is a twist" she kissed his lips again,making him lay back down,I just stood in the corner of the room,feeling like I'm a bother or something,"Lilith?" A soft feminine voice said from behind the door,and Lilith ran over to it,"Sienna!" Lilith said excitedly.

They wrapped each other's hands around each other,giggling loudly,"I missed you so much,Lili" the girl which I realized name was Sienna,said,"so did I Sie,now I need you to meet the girl" she grabbed her hand,pulling her harshly into the room,"hey Ares" Sienna said softly,turning her gaze to me,"this is Brook" Lilith introduced me,making me give a small smile,"oh my god" she mutter,"damn,I'm glad I like girls" I chuckle slightly,"so,who are we starting with,"Brook,I want to shower" I showered before I tried the dresses on,"okay,sweetheart,sit down and let me do the magic" she smiled happily,rubbing my shoulder,"something soft,I assume" I nodded,it was as if she read my mind.

She took her stuff out,stalling down.

At least when I'll escape I'll look hot.

***

I yawned while Sienna curled my hair,talking with Lilith,"so like,you're telling me that the ferret is 22 now,that little blonde boy with gel in his hair,is 22?!" Sienna said shockingly,"dude my little brother is still my little brother,don't make me feel old" she chuckled,finally taking the last curl out.

She took a brush,slowly opening the curls. "That's it,sweetheart,you're ready" Lilith smiled,"Brook you look amazing" I smiled back,"thank you" I got up,yawning again,"I'll go get your dress" Lilith got up,leaving the room to get my dress,"don't be nervous,I heard about the reason you're here,they're selfish,but believe me,they can be good if they want to" she gave me a soft smile,rubbing my shoulder.

Lilith came back into the room,"wait,let's chose you a mask" she opened her closet door,walking inside,opening the top drawer,"it's a collection,don't be too surprised" there was tons of lace masks,and I mean tons,all the colours,some of them with pearls,some of them with dots of gold,"I-I don't want a too much,just a simple black one" she smiled,"so I think this one" she took out a simple lace black mask,"I have thousands,but it's the most simple I have" I nodded,thanking her,"I'll waist outside" she got outside the closet,letting me put on my dress.

I felt good in it,I looked good,my confidence was very high now,"Lilith?" I called out to her,"Ares is in the shower,you can come out" she shouted back,"you stupid fucking shit!" She yelled at her shoe,which didn't collaborate. She looked up at me,her eyes glistening with shock,"yeah,I'm-I'm hundred percent gay" I chuckled,"you look like an angle in black" I did a spin,filling like a little girl in her birthday,"those assholes took your heels on purpose so you'll go to their office" I nodded,walking to the door,shoeless,"thank you Lilith" she smiled warmly,nodding her head,"go on" I chuckled again,walking out the door.

There was a lot of mess downstairs,people running around the house,Theo shouting at someone,"for fucks sake,Tom will fucking kill you" I furrowed my eyebrows,shrugging my shoulders,"give me my heels" I shouted behind the door,"no,move!" Tom shouted,"it's my birthday,I'm opening the door" eventually,Draco opened the door,holding Tom,"holy shit" Draco mouth gaped open,"what,you dickhead,move" he pushed Draco away,"fucking hell...." Tom trailed off,his eyes going up and down my body.

I cleared my throat as his eyes got stuck on my boobs,"yeah,yeah umm" he cleared his throat letting me in. I sat on the coach,bending down to grab my heels,"no,sweetheart wait" Draco kneeled in front of me,"you don't have t-" he raised his hand,stopping me from continuing,is he a fucking teacher.

He strapped both heels around my ankle,helping me stand up. I stumbled a bit,they were a bit too high,"woah" Draco grabbed my waist,holding me in place,"you look absolutely fabulous" he smiled,kissing my forehead,"let's go downstairs to take some photos before your mother comes",Tom interlocked his fingers with mine,strangely,his hand felt warm against mine.

We walked downstairs,I tried so hard not to trip on the dress,she was too long for me. When we got downstairs,there was waiters,in a white button up shirt,black work pants and a black apron,there was photographs,stalling down their stuff,"hey Jacob" one of the photographers looked up,"we need a few pictures" Jacob walked over to us,he was wearing a suit like Theo and Adam wears during work.

We went to the kitchen,which now was empty,alcohol bottles were on the long counter. There was a big chair in the middle of the room,the guy named Jacob standing in front of it,"sit down sweetheart,legs crossed" Draco whispered in my ear,making me sit,with my legs crossed,revealing my leg,along with my heels,"alright" Tom and Draco stood on each side of me,with serious faces,making me do a serious face too,straighten my back,putting my hands on my knees.

Jacob started taking photos,showing Tom and Draco some of them. People started walking inside the house,talks and soft music filling the house,"I need to say some hellos,go up to Lilith so she'll put on your mask" I nodded at Tom,walking up to Lilith's room,holding my dress in my hands. When I got to her room,her a Ares were taking a few mirror photos,than she turned to me,softly tying the mask around my eyes.

I walked back downstairs,spotting Alex,who gave me a soft smile,and a wave,she was standing next to Theo,who held her waist,talking with other guards,she had a glass of champagne in her hand,drinking as if it was something fancy,but I know she was sarcastic. She was wearing a black square neck slip maxi dress,totally Alex.

Tom spotted me,walking over to me,"hey" he said breathlessly,"hi" I chuckled,"there's dances soon,and Draco insisted on dancing with you,I didn't want to upset the birthday boy" I smiled,nodding. I'm acting as if I'm not going to escape today,letting him think I'm a 'good girl' or whatever the fuck this is.

I sat on one of the couches corner,sipping on my drink,those fuckers are not letting me get drunk,so I just drank water,"hello beautiful" some kind of a dude came,sitting next to me,"Axel" he gestured his hand from me to shake,"Cassandra" I lied my name,keeping my gaze on Tom and Draco's portrait on the wall,not knowing who the dude is and what he can do with my name. Actually,I was counting how many guards there was,not wanting to fail my escape.

"Hey darlin'" Draco approached Me,sitting on my other side. I lift my head up to his ear,"to this dude I'm Cassandra" Draco turned his look to Axel,furrowing his eyebrows,before nodding at me,"would you give the birthday boy a dance?" I faked a chuckle,taking the hand he offered me,walking with him to the dance floor. He wrapped his hands around my waist,me wrapping my hands around his neck,swaying with him to the song that was in the background,"you know you look amazing tonight" he smiled softly,rubbing circles on my waist,"thank you" I smiled back,rubbing the back of his blonde hair.

We kept swaying to the song,until a sound of a fork clicking on a glass cup interrupted us. Draco's mother standing at the living room,holding a glass of red wind in her hand,along with a small spoon. Great,a distraction.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I whispered to Draco,who nodded,focusing back on his mother,"I know you hated it all this years..." her voice slowly faded away while I started walking upstairs to my room. I walked inside my closet,taking a jumper,pair of snickers,shirt and sweatpants.

I took off my heels,walking very slowly downstairs,trying not to make anyone turn his focus away from Draco's mother. I silently walked to the kitchen,where the back door was,looking around myself,checking that nobody is looking at me,walking out the door,slowly closing it and starting to run,fast,not looking back.

I knew exactly where to go to,Alex's house,it's the only place I'll feel safe at,and it'll probably be the last place they'll search at.

I ran,and ran,and ran,till I saw a road,with thousands of cars,and a familiar one caught my eye,a sliver car,with....with a sticker of me and my mom at the back,this is so fucking ironic,I know,I ran to the car,knocking on the window,until she finally notice,her eyes open widely,unlocking the car letting me in,"hi" I said awkwardly while she look at me with shock,"hi darling" she smiled widely,knowing she doesn't have time to ask so many questions,"can you please go to Alex's house" she nodded quickly,the red lights turn green,and she started driving.

I waited to long for that moment.

______________
This is the most ironic shit I have ever wrote,I just didn't have any idea and I didn't want to make the chapter too long😀

(Madelyn is Brook's make up).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 0 3
"Roselily He'll bloody kill you Roselily if you betray him I can't lose you, Rosie, I'm trying to protect you I don't care if your his bride, one of...
33.1K 461 12
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒: mattheo riddle, tom riddle, blaise zabini, theodore nott, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire ...
26.5K 556 27
"...Draco?" Her voice was like a bell, pleasant, but alarming- waking me up from my state of shock. My eyes fly open and my heart beats rapidly. Her...
20.2K 1.6K 35
[COMPLETED] I bite my lower lip, my emotions warring within me. A charged silence now hung in the air, the weight of unspoken words and untamed feeli...