𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗞 | Hwang Hyunj...

By dandyskz

"Once again I walk towards you, One more step, I'll never stop, I'll always be on track." ... More

!!!
| o n e |
| t w o |
| t h r e e |
| f o u r |
| f i v e |
| s i x |
| s e v e n |
| e i g h t |
| n i n e |
| t e n |
| e l e v e n |
| t w e l v e |
| t h i r t e e n |
| f o u r t e e n |
| f i f t e e n |
| s i x t e e n |
| s e v e n t e e n |
| e i g h t e e n |
| n i n e t e e n |
| t w e n t y |
| t w e n t y - o n e |
| t w e n t y - t w o |
| t w e n t y - t h r e e |
| t w e n t y - f o u r |
| t w e n t y - f i v e |
| t w e n t y - s i x |
| t w e n t y - s e v e n |
| t w e n t y - e i g h t |
| t w e n t y - n i n e |
| t h i r t y |
| t h i r t y - o n e |
| t h i r t y - t w o |
| t h i r t y - t h r e e |
| t h i r t y - f o u r |
| t h i r t y - f i v e |
| t h i r t y - s i x |
| t h i r t y - s e v e n |
| t h i r t y - e i g h t |
| t h i r t y - n i n e |
| f o r t y |
| f o r t y - o n e |
| f o r t y - t w o |
| f o r t y - f o u r |
| f o r t y - f i v e |
| f o r t y - s i x |
| f o r t y - s e v e n |
| f o r t y - e i g h t |
Outro :]
[A/N]..heh.

| f o r t y - t h r e e |

1.4K 47 90
By dandyskz

11:47 pm

"And we're here," Seunghee stated as they stopped in front of her apartment. Her hands ran through Kkami's head as she carried him close and securely.

"That was fast." Hyunjin looked up at the apartment and chuckled a little before looking back at the girl who gently placed the dog down. "Yep," she chuckled, "told you, you didn't have to walk me home."

Hyunjin tsked before stooping down to wrap the leash on Kkami again, hoping the dog won't feel irritated with it this time. "Don't lie, you wanted to spend more time with Kkami over here," he defended.

Seunghee chuckled and bent down as well, stroking her thumb softly on the dog's forehead and then through the back of his ears. "How could I not?" She smiled at the dog closing his eyes, "he's adorable."

As she withdrew her hands, Kkami barked— leaning his head into her hands once more. "Pfft. Kkami am I not here?" He pouted in a playful manner to which Seunghee, luckily, didn't miss.

Her heart shattered and melted at the cuteness but she professionally managed to hide it as she then placed her attention back towards the dog. "Your brother is sulking, so I guess I should let you go now," she whispered, chuckling in between, before leaving a soft peck on his forehead.

Seunghee then pulls away, not bothering to hide the soft smile on her face as she looked back at the boy whose face was an only distance away from hers— their eyes unexpectedly meeting.

There was not much to say about this moment. They were just two lost souls who somehow found comfort in each other's eyes. A comfort so strong that it silenced the loud beating of their heart.

The suddenly shy girl took a deep breath before standing up. "Well- I uhm, I should get going, then." She reminded.

Hyunjin blinked and then stood up as well, holding on to the leash as he felt his heart feel nervous. "Oh, right. Yeah sorry," he chuckled, rubbing his nape with his free hands. "Good night, Seunghee."

"Good night," she smiles, "giant."

Hyunjin returned the smile, watching as the girl turned her back on him— moving on to walk a bit further.

Wait, shoot.
The letter.

"Uh," He let out, "Seunghee, hold on."

Seunghee turned around and faced the figure. "Yeah?"

"Sorry, I forgot to give you this," he pulled a paper out of his pocket before walking towards her to hand it over.

Seunghee looked down on the paper and took it into her hands. "It's from Haneul." He chuckled, "he uhm, got adopted recently."

"Really?" She gasped. "I'm happy for him. Oh gosh, he actually-," she opened the paper to see for herself, a smile immediately forming itself on her lips. "My heart," she muttered, rather speechless.

Hyunjin nodded with a slight smile, "yeah. Hm, I'm gonna miss that kid."

"I mean... is there any way we could still keep in touch?"

"I'm not so sure, but I'll check with the orphanage after our finals. Do you want to come with?"

"Of course." She smiled, folding the paper as she did so. "Alright, I'll let you know when haha well then... you should go, I'm keeping you up, sorry."

"No, it's okay. I'm not gonna sleep yet anyway," she admitted. "Thank you for giving me this."

"No haha, it's all Haneul."

"Yeah, but I wouldn't meet him if it wasn't for you, silly."

"Tsk. Okay, I get it," he snickered and sighed. "Alright.. I should really get going, Kkami's getting tired and it's getting cold."

Seunghee nodded in understanding. "Take care when you get home." She then looked down at the dog, waving a bit at him. "Bu-bye Kkami..!"

The tired dog let out a soft bark, causing his brother to smile a bit, knowing the fact that the dog is drained.

"Good night, Giant."

"Good night, Seunghee."

kseungh_
such love

liked by injeongxD and 15 others.
kseungh_ "And because in the darkness you will reach out a hand, not knowing for certain if someone else is even there. And your hands will meet, and neither of you will ever need to be alone again. And that's all I know about love." — Neil Gaiman.
@sunwhoo : 👀

Last day of the academic year. | 3:30 pm

"I could have sworn something was wrong with my eyes the moment I looked at the test paper." Sunwoo started as the group headed out of the school building. "What?" Seunghee chuckled.

"Water flowed right out of my eyes."

"Same Hyung, same." Jeongin barged into the conversation, faking a cry as he wiped his invisible tears away.

"Oh no my Innie," Sunwoo 'cried' along, opening his arms as Jeongin sobbed playfully, hugging him. "Hyung..."

Seunghee could only laugh at the dramatic scene unfolding in front of her. "You two- tsk tsk, you would do great as an actor." She complimented with a chuckle and patted both of their heads. "That's alright, you two did well."

"Let's just be happy that it's over now." Sunwoo pulled away from Jeongin, wiping the tears that somehow formed in the middle of the acting as he nodded. "You're right."

"It is over now." Sunwoo sighs but then flinches at himself, his body feeling a bit uneasy. "But still gosh my mom will use the slipper, I just know." He shook his head in a terrified manner.

"Nahhh You studied real hard, I'm sure you did well on your exam. Your efforts will never betray you sunshine. Let's just wait til' the results are out instead of jumping to conclusions." Seunghee attempted to calm her anxious friend, patting his back as she did so.

Sunwoo nodded with a pout. "Okay. You're right, I shouldn't assume so much," he sighed and then looked over the side to see a black-haired figure run after them.

At the exact moment, the students made sure to bid the guard goodbye and a very well summer break. Hyunjin firstly does the same thing as well before looking back at the three figures.

"Yo Hwang my man," Sunwoo lifts his fist for a fist bump to which Hyunjin allowed his fist to contact with. The boy, of course, let out a burst of soft laughter as he did so.

"Hey hyung," Jeongin smiled. "Hey, Jeongin."

Hyunjin cleared his throat and looked ahead of him to avoid any awkward eye contact with the younger one. He still hasn't forgiven himself for being jealous for no reason.

Jeongin, too, felt awkward around the older one for some reason. He knew they weren't close and that it'll take a while for them to even feel a bit more comfortable with each other.

But they were starting.

Seunghee cleared her throat and smiles, "hi." She finally lets out as the boy looked at her with a smile planted on his own face. "Hey."

"See what I meant innie?" Sunwoo whispered, "we're the third and fourth wheel."

Jeongin giggled and then nodded to which Seunghee immediately looked at them— nudging on Sunwoo's arms. "What do you even mean, what are you teaching my brother."

"The truth," he rolled his eyes. "Dare to talk back to your auntie?" Sunwoo brought back his iconic 'auntie' impression as he spoke, causing the girl to laugh. "Oh gosh not auntie again."

"The math really had an impact on you huh?" She thought as the boy nodded with no hesitance. "Your auntie is allergic to any numbers."

"Ah, no wonder why you still haven't asked Hana for her number yet."

Almost immediately, Sunwoo choked on his saliva at that sudden response. "Hey I- I'm I'm gonna do it!"

"It's the last day of school though how are you- yoo wait speaking of-," she whispered, eyeing at a certain area to which Sunwoo looked at.

There she was, his crush. His first love, just across the school gates.

As if Hana immediately sensed this, she looked back at the boy with a smile planted on her face as she was currently talking to her friend. In a panic, the boy looked back at his best friend and shook his head slightly.

"I'm scared."

"Don't be, you got it! Just talk to her, take her to a café or something then ask for her number to keep in touch, and then ta-da!" Jeongin advised. "But... it ain't that easy innie."

"Come on, sunshine. There might not be next times this time. Now or never, remember?" Seunghee reminded as she nudged his shoulder gently. "You got this!"

"Go on."

Sunwoo took a deep breath. His heart racing much faster than it previously did during his examination period. His nervousness and anxiety came by more than thrice.

After taking a moment to regain himself and urge himself to go for it. He pushes himself to take a step. "I'll do it then, wish me luck." He sighs as he started walking.

"Fighting!" Seunghee whispered.

Leaving Sunwoo alone with her to talk, the trio decided to head home. "Well, we'll head home now. I have to work so.. haha. Go home safely, giant."

"Thanks, you too."

Jeongin smiled, "take care hyung."

"You too Jeong."

Seunghee waved at the tallboy as Jeongin waited for her to come along. "Oh yeah, good luck today!" She held both of her fists up, remembering the fact that he would meet his mother on the day.

"Thanks." He laughs and waves back. "Go. Jeongin looks tired." He said to which the younger one smiled shyly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm fine," he defended.

"Sorry. Bye Hyun!" She finally ends. "Alright, let's go baby bread." Seunghee faces him and turns around, checking her watch on her wrist. "Do you wanna stop by somewhere to eat? Looks like you need some energy refilling."

"Don't you have work?"

"In an hour, yeah. I can spare a few minutes."

"Okay! Can we get fried chicken? That's fast and tastyy.." he gulps.

"How could I say no to chicken?"

6:38 pm

👍🏻A groupchat:]

@injeongxD
@sunwhoo hyunggg how's your date going

@peterhan
bro wtf
date?

@hyunj4e
DATE?!!
And The Han Jisung finally speaks
seen by peterhan

6:57 pm

@hyunj4e
tf rude 💔
just got seen-zoned
gotta work anyways

@injeongxD
Oop hi I forgot you guys were here ^^"
And yeaaahh datee
sort of
Idk it feels like Hyung is on a " date "
He isn't answering my msg

Oh wait aren't you the girl in the cafe?

@hyunj4e
what me?

oh yeah ofc it's me
wait who r u again

@dnghae
smh

@injeongxD
Jeongin
lol
I only came once so I don't blame you for forgetting
But i'm somewhat seunghee noona's brother:)

@hyunj4e
stfu donghyucj

OMg reallh
wait hold on
wait no that's crazy
brb

@injeongxD
oop okay
man I'm lonely

7:46 pm

@peterhan
-> replied to hyunj4e
lol nah I had to help my dad
sorry honestly forgot who you were for a sec

@hyunj4e
SNIFFLES
I USED TO GIVE U FREE CHEESECAKE💔
Ji how could u 🥺

@peterhan
OH HYUNJAE PARK
makes sense with the user

@hyunj4e
Tf :(

@peterhan
Sorry it's been too long

@hyunj4e
Wym it's only been a yeAr

@peterhan
yeah right sorry
my fault
I'll make it up for you lol

gtg
seen by injeongxD

@injeongxD
ooP-

10:14 pm

@hyunj4e
it kinda hurt but no worries Ji I forgive you mwa
and sorry for the late reply
just finished work :,D

11:27 pm

@injeongxD
wow we're so dead
I'm packing up rn
I feel tired :,D

@hyunj4e
well guess we all had smn to do today lol
poor boy

still surprised you and seunghee are siblings lowkey
like

@injeongxD
not literally but yeah

@dnghae
lol you guys argue a lot so
still siblings
reminds me of my brother and I

@injeongxD
yup ig 😂

@hyunj4e
How come ik a lot of ppl from your school
so weird

@sunwhoo
thanks to me

@injeongxD
HYUUUNGGG

@sunwhoo
inniEee

@hyunj4e
true

how was ur date ;)

@sunwhoo
What date-
no what no
I just took her out on a cafe and we like
idk we talked and
time passed
and I got her number
hecckkk guys she was cute asf my heart was
it was good knowing her outside school

@hyunj4e
That's literally a date tf-

@sunwhoo
was it-

@hyunj4e
girl-
read it again

@sunwhoo
Ok ok
So it kinda was
I'm literally shaking you have no idea

@injeongxD
lol hyung you did great

@sunwhoo
thank u 🥺

@kseungh_
dude that's so cute

@sunwhoo
I know aaahh
I walked her home too broo
She haD no idea how nervous I was

The moment she turned around to head home
I already started missing her

@dnghae
cute

@hyunj4e
yikes

@sunwhoo
Okay I know it's corny or whatever
But I can't help it
It's just 💔 I honestly miss her rn

@hyunj4e
This is y I stick on watching kdramas instead of
finding guys to date or whatsoever

@sunwhoo
hEyy love is not a bad thing

@hyunj4e
ik you do u
ima sleep
sleep = watch what's wrong with secretary kim

@sunwhoo
alright lol have fun
just headed home

I just noticed, where's Hyunjin?
Ik Jisung's probably asleep rn it's 12 am there
or watching neo smn
Did hwang sleep already🧐

@kseungh_
No I don't think so

@sunwhoo
how do you know ;>
donghyuuuuuckkk
@dnghae
let's play I wanna take my mind off for a while

@kseungh_
idk just a guess

@dnghae
kk
I'll invite you

@sunwhoo
-> replied to kseungh_
sure
and okayy gonna head over there now

@kseungh_
have fun XD

@sunwhoo
will do

@kseungh_
NOT THE CLOROX hhsndgd
ima draw

@sunwhoo
yes the clorox
it's starting gtg
goodluck with the drawing yo
seen

———————————————————————

@yejjinn
Hey Seung can we talk....?
Meet me at #####
if you're interested
please spare at least thirty minutes
that's all I need.

———————————————————————

A/N: lol you can tell i'm no good at art shsjjd, thanks to google I got to copy and sketch out a hand XD.
fixing the mess I made rn haha how are we feeling?

Blue symbolizes security, trust, loyalty and responsibility.
It conveys serenity and peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 753 25
Book Two in the Criminal Series! "What the hell do you mean it's back?" "What I said! The plague of jealousy is back- I don't know how, but it's out...
742K 25.7K 52
choi y/n gets broken up with by her boyfriend of 1 year, hwang hyunjin, not knowing the real reason behind it. she tries her best to forget about wha...
466 15 5
그의 공주 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 *ੈ✩‧₊˚ - ( Felix/reader )/( Hyunjin/reader ) ❝God...you're so fuckin' pretty." Hyunjin murmured as they pulled apart t...
9.3K 889 25
"[...] it's like I'm sabotaging myself, like I want to stop myself from being happy, like I'm no longer allowed to be happy. A way to atone for my gu...