Fanfic Ideas

By theoldestfox

A book for all my fanfic Ideas. More

"The villainess Queen"
To my Eternity. (A WMMAP Fanfic)

"The will to live"(A TPN Fanfic)

6 0 0
By theoldestfox

-What will happen when a Mafia Boss reincarnates into one of her favorite Anime.

-She was one of the most feared people in the country, but in the end was betrayed by the only person she trusted, her brother.

-She did not see the point of surviving, she had no reason to live.

-But seeing them trying to survive, struggling to live.. She though.

'A little helping hand won't change anything right?'

This is the story of the half-demon "Achlys"

"This won't follow the usual plot, The MC would not be with the main trio, Also she might act like a real jerk at times.."

----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
257K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...