Forget Me Not ( Gojo Satoru x...

By shin_tin

"You were right. Love really was the most twisted curse of them all." She said, and no more words came out of... More

let's talk
1. Snow
2. Birth
3. Blue scarf and hat with snowflakes
4. Motel room
5. Sea
6. Something to Lose
7. Ice and Fire
8. Don't Love Anything
9. Her Name
10. His Name
11. One soul, Two bodies
12. First Time
14. Home
15. Train of Thoughts
16. Deepest Fear
17. Is it okay we stay here?
Let's talk again
18. Ruined House
19. Our First Christmas
20. Surrender
21. Heaven and Earth
22. His Myth
23. Silkworm
Announcement
24. Lie To Me, My Liar
25. Promises
26. Fall
27. Monster
28. Forget Me Not
29. Fifty Shades of Blue
30. Red Wedding
31. Anchor
32. Late
33. Touch
34. Lullaby
35. Dream
36. Run
Knock, knock, knock

13. Sweet End

1.7K 103 248
By shin_tin

Warning: Nothing :)

A/N: Photos related to the story are at the end of the text.

Year: 2018

The sun had not yet risen, and the sound of the crickets could be heard from outside.

Satoru stood in front of his office, yawned, and threw the key in the door. But to his surprise, he realized it wasn't locked.

"Did I forget to lock it again?" he chuckled to himself and entered the room. Then quickly turned on the light to move to his desk.

"Shiiit, turn off the lights~, I'm trying to sleep."

Upon hearing the sound, Satoru quickly turned his head to the source of it, and suddenly his heart ached like two weeks ago. Y/N was lying on the couch, trying to pull her blanket over her head so that the light wouldn't bother her. She was wearing pink-colored pajamas with a strawberry picture on them, and her messy hair had fallen out on her pale face.

To be honest, Y/N's appearance was messed up, and she didn't seem to have slept properly for the past few nights. Yes, the guilt was there to ensure that she couldn't sleep well.

'I wish you were my sleeping beauty ... No, don't do this to yourself, Satoru, don't think about her, she doesn't care about you.' Satoru repeated in his heart and then deliberately coughed loudly to wake up Y/N.

Hearing a loud noise, she quickly woke up like an electrocuted person and stood up, looking at Satoru with round eyes and swallowing hard.

"What happened to your eyes, Satoru? Why are you wearing a bandage?" She took a step towards him and continued, "Did something happen to you on the mission?" she seemed worried.

Without looking Y/N in the eye, Satoru took a step back and asked in a cold tone, ignoring her question, "What are you doing in this room? How did you get in?"

"Let's go to Shoko's office together, she will take care of your eyes. Don't worry. I'll help you, Satoru." He could feel the sheer goodness in her tone, but no, he wasn't going to melt.

"I don't need your help!" His tone was as cold as the Siberian winds.

Most people never thought that as a human being, Satoru could be harmed too, but Y/N was different from everyone. In her eyes, everyone was vulnerable.

"Everyone needs help... I know you're strong. I'm sorry I made such an offer to you at all." She lowered her head, took a few steps back, and said nothing.

Satoru wanted to ignore her worries, but he couldn't deny it in his heart. He sighed and opened the bandage around his eyes. "I'm not injured. Fighting with glasses was hard for me, so I used a bandage."

Y/N quickly raised her head and looked into his eyes, but Satoru wasn't looking at her. His gaze was fixated on reports on the desk. He knew that he would surrender as soon as he saw her eyes.

"I'm glad nothing bad happened to you," and a faint smile appeared on her lips.

Y/N's smile was the warmest welcome Satoru could receive after two tiring weeks. Still, his heart reminded him again not to repeat the mistake of the past.

"I asked you a question. I said what are you doing here and how did you come here?! I don't like anyone entering my office without permission." The coldness in his tone made her shiver.

She was pressing her fingernails into the flesh of her hand and holding her head down. "Shoko - she told me that-when - you return from the mission, you'll first-come to your room- to deliver-the report quickly-and-leave. That's-why I-broke in and-waited for you-here." She paused for a moment, swallowed, and continued again in a trembling voice, "I was awake-until about-an hour ago, but I -probably-fell asleep. I'm-sorry. I shouldn't have-entered your-office." She didn't raise her head.

Was Satoru Gojo so cruel that he could still treat her like this? No, he was just afraid that Y/N would break his heart again. He feared that Y/N, like Suguru Geto, would see his weaknesses. He was scared to trust and lose a loved one again.

"Why were you waiting for me? If you had something important that couldn't wait until tomorrow, you could have left a message. You didn't have to stay awake or sneak into my office." There was no emotion in his tone. He was like a stone that could break any heart.

"I tried to call you several times, but you were not available." Y/N whispered and clenched her toes. She didn't have to touch Satoru to notice his sadness, and that was what tormented her.

"Yeah, I was overseas, that happens sometimes." He looked at his phone and then continued, "So what was your emergency?"

Y/N raised her head, and she finally met his eyes. His blue eyes now were no different from icebergs that could draw her ships without hesitation. His gaze froze her heart. "I'm sorry I treated you like that two weeks ago, I don't know what happened to me, Satoru ..." she said with stress.

"You don't have to apologize for the words you meant." Satoru took his eyes off her eyes and turned his head to go to his chair. But Y/N was quick to block his way. She held Satoru's hands and prevented him from leaving.

He looked at his hands between Y/N's. 'A perfect fit.'

Y/N's touch was enough to melt the ice around Satoru's heart, and as if he had returned from death, his heart began to beat again. The miracle of her touch. Life.

Oh God, how much he had missed Y/N! Her eyes, her voice, and her touch.

Satoru raised his head and looked into her eyes.

"None of those words were from the bottom of my heart, I can never be cruel to anyone, especially to you." Y/N paused and squeezed Satoru's hands.

'Especially to you.' Her voice echoed in his ear.

"I want all of you to have a happy and long life. I don't know what happened that day, Satoru, I was afraid of losing someone." Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes.

Y/N hated to show herself weak in front of Satoru. But it didn't matter to her right now. She just wanted to get rid of the sadness she felt in Satoru's heart.

'She is like me.' Satoru thought to himself but couldn't speak. He didn't know what to say to calm her down.

Y/N didn't let go of Satoru's hands and looked at him with teary eyes. "Why don't you call me by my name, Satoru? I know I'm a bad person, I know I'm a half ..."

And before she could finish, Satoru bent down, put his hands on her cheeks, and wiped away her tears. "Didn't I tell you not to talk about yourself like this, Y/N?"

Satoru tucked her hair behind her ears, and his soothing touch finally adorned a smile on her sleepless face with red eyes, puffy cheeks, and messed-up hair. 'God, she is so beautiful!'

As the author, let me tell you, when you see someone beautiful even on their worst day, then you are screwed.

"Does that mean you're no longer angry with me?" She asked in a calm tone.

"I was never angry with you, Y/N." Satoru smiled too.

How could it be so enjoyable for him to call Y/N by her name?

The smile on her lips grew bigger. She took Satoru's hand tighter and said, "Then come with me to my room. I have a surprise. I want to make it up for you." And dragged him behind herself.

Satoru raised his eyebrows. "Oh my God~, someone help me~, Y/N wants to rape me~!" he chuckled.

"Shut up Satoru! people are sleeping!" Y/N put her finger on her lips and motioned for him to be quiet.

"Oooh, Grandma got angry~." He said with a laugh. He had missed teasing her.

Before opening the door to her room, Y/N turned to Satoru and said, "Close your eyes and follow me."

Satoru quickly closed his eyes.

He had never trusted anyone with his eyes closed in his whole life, but Y/N was a murderer that he was willing to put his life in the palms of her hands.

"Tadaaaa, now open your eyes." She said happily.

Satoru opened his eyes and saw that the table was full of cakes and sweets, all bought from his favorite bakery. He looked at the sweets with his mouth open and then at Y/N.

"All mine? How did you know I love this bakery? How did you buy all these sweets?"

"Oh, I had a partner in crime. Megumi told me and came with me to buy these sweets. Please, don't eat all of them in one day. You'll get diabetes." Y/N winked at Satoru.

Satoru frowned. "How did you manage the pastry shop run?"

"I wanted to surprise you, but it seems like your questions are not over! Okay, I can control my cursed energy to the point where people's negative feelings can't affect me." Y/N raised her hands happily.

"This is great newssss Y/N, so let's celebrate your success," he was thrilled, and he quickly put a piece of cheesecake in his mouth with a fork. "Ummmmm, these cakes are even better than sex." He says happily.

"Iyyy Satoru! You always have to ruin everything with your pervert mind!" Y/N took a slice of strawberry cake and placed it on her plate, then she sat on the floor and leaned against her bed.

He took a large slice of cheesecake and sat down a few inches away from her. He wanted to be close to her as possible.

Then Satoru looked at Y/N's pajamas and said: "Did you buy your clothes from that pastry shop too?"

"Haha, Satoru, you're so funny. No, Nobara ordered them online, otherwise, I would have never bought a pink dress in my life." She put a piece of cake in her mouth with a smile.

"You look cute in pink, Y/N," Satoru said with a smile and started eating his cake again.

Talking with Y/N was easy. He didn't have to think much to speak to her. She was like a part of Satoru that he could be comfortable with. She wasn't clingy or pretentious. She was herself, with her sharp edges and soft curves.

"When I was away, did something interesting happen here?" Satoru turned his face to Y/N, leaned his elbow on her bed, and asked.

"Umm, not much. I practiced a lot, I got to know Utahime and Mei. Oh boy, how much you have bothered that poor girl. She has every right to hate you." Y/N laughed and continued: "Mei said that she would buy me clothes for Shoko's birthday, and everyone got surprised that she offered to do it for free." She was talking enthusiastically.

Satoru burst into laughter. "Because no one has ever used the word free and Mei in a sentence. She doesn't do anything for free. Maybe she likes you very much." He winked at Y/N.

"She is beautiful, Satoru, her hair is as white as yours. I think you would look good together." She put another slice in her mouth.

Satoru suddenly coughed and looked at her in surprise. No, she wasn't teasing or testing her; she was just telling her opinion. "She is not my type. I don't like materialistic girls," he smiled and quickly turned his gaze to his cake.

"Anyway, I got to know the second years. I wish Yuta was at school too, I wanted to get to know him. I even had a little training with Maki."

"I know." Satoru said in a low voice.

Y/N's mouth dropped open in surprise. "So I saw you, didn't I? You were the one who was leaning against the tree?" She folded her arms.

"Yeah, I had some time. I wanted to come and check the students." Satoru lied. Checking students, my ass.

If he wanted to be honest, he had to say that I missed you so much that I only needed to see you for a moment. He should have said that I looked for you everywhere in the school to see your smile just for a second.

"What a good Sensei you are! Ammm, and sometimes I visited Yaga too. We had green tea together and I helped him in making his dolls. He is very kind to me actually and we can get along very well." Y/N yawned. It was still dark outside, and the sun had not risen yet.

"Y/N, believe me, you have a thing for old men!" He put a bar of chocolate in his mouth.

"Just shut up, Satoru, and tell me about your mission. Where were you? Did that country had beautiful sceneries? Did they give you a comfortable place when you were on the mission?" She asked with interest.

Satoru was smiling. Y/N's questions and behaviors made him doubt whether she was really a murderer since her point of view on life and the things that were interesting to her were quite different from that of a murderer.

Satoru began to speak.

He wanted to explain all the details of his mission to her. He wanted to be able to tell her that in those two weeks, he hadn't spent a single moment without thinking about her. That being away from her was like hell for him. That Y/N had the power to overthrow him with just one sentence, but he said none of them. They didn't matter now. He was with her, and that was all that mattered.

As Satoru described the curses and softness of the hotel pillows, he suddenly realized that Y/N had fallen asleep with her head resting on the corner of the bed. Her breaths were deep, and her face was calm.

Oh, how he would love to kiss Y/N on the forehead, hug her tightly, and sleep next to her. But Satoru did none of that.

He wasn't yet fully aware of the nature of his feelings for her. He didn't want to make a move until he was sure of himself because she was valuable to him, and he didn't want to jeopardize what they had together.

He took a deep breath and put one hand behind her shoulders and the other behind her knees, lifting her. She was in his arms. He looked at her face with a smile and laid her on the bed. He knew she trusted him. Otherwise, she wouldn't fall asleep next to him without her precious knives.

As he was about to pull the blanket over her, Y/N looked at him sleepily, "You are no longer upset," she smiled wearily.

He squatted near Y/N's bed and said, "No, I'm not, Y/N." He paused and looked into her eyes. "Actually, I'm so happy now." He smiled. He began to straighten his knees and upright as she grabbed the sleeve of his shirt. "Stay at school, Satoru, don't go home ..."

Hearing her words, Satoru's heart filled with warmth. How could a simple sentence have such power?

Before he could answer, Y/N was asleep again.

He lowered his head and whispered: "My home is where you are." He got up and moved towards the door.

He looked at her sleepy face for the last time, memorizing it. Hoping one day her face would be the first thing to see when he would open his eyes. 

A/N: Y/N's outfit in this chapter:

A/N2: Don't forget to vote and tell me your opinions :)

Do you like the story so far?

A/N3: I'm thinking about whether or not to post a photo of myself to get to know each other better. What do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 442 29
A thousand years ago, Sukuna met a white-haired idiot. Sukuna couldn't get rid of him. So he tolerated him. Sukuna didn't expect to have a snowball f...
204K 8.5K 75
Suguru kissed her lovingly as his tongue danced on hers. His mind already running miles ahead with the obscenity he was going to unravel, one piece o...
14.2K 664 40
❝𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗲.❞ ❝𝗔𝘀𝗸 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗹𝘆.❞ In which Kurayami Yue, the lone survivor of an ancient Clan, needs to confront her painful past as she's thr...
101K 3.7K 40
The power she possessed was a gift from Sukuna. She had the strength to finally eliminate all those who had hurt her. But the path she chose was neve...