Your Lie in December

By rubyjanjen

Winter is coming, the snow will follow by. Winter.. the reason that I met you come again But this time only... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ( Final)
Epilogue

Chapter 1

900 49 2
By rubyjanjen

——-

Jennie's eyes closed tightly as she struggled painfully in her dream.

Crack!

The crisp sound of shattering porcelain broke the silence of the night, making her suddenly open her eyes and wake up from her nightmare about something that had happened a few weeks ago.

She woke up and sit straight wiping the remain sweat on her forehead off. With a bouncing heart, Jennie glance to the table side watch and it show 5 in the morning.

Knowing that the school will start soon, so she decided to get up and have a cold shower. Jennie look at her reflection in the mirror and cringe, she somehow felt disgusting to herself. She tried to shake the bad feeling off and step a foot into a shower.

Jennie trying to scrub her skin off until it turn terrible red but she doesn't care even if it bleed because to her, she just want to rip of all the dirt that kept hunting her until now.

———

A honk could be heard through a whole neighborhood and jisoo embarrassing run into the car with a bag cover her face.

" Wth lisa(?) why so loud in the morning?" Jisoo grumpily asked.

" I hate waiting bitch. Now put your fucking seatbelt and shut the fuck up" Lisa cursed the first thing in the morning.

" you mouth is really made of shit"

" said by the one who said what the hell first" Lisa shrugged.

Jisoo cross her arms and stop talking.

" wae? Cat caught your tongue?" Lisa glance to the older girl as she pull over to the road.

Jisoo roll her eyes and still remain silent.

" if you are going to be a bitch to me like this, then I guess the bus is waiting for you" Lisa said and pointing to the bus stop.

" Okay"

Jisoo take off her seatbelt and get off the car making Lisa flustered.

" yahhh! I'm just kidding !!!! Where are you going??" Lisa roll down the mirror and called out.

" I need some fresh, you go pick up chaeyoung. See you later at school"

With that Jisoo put on her hoodie head and run to the park leaving Lisa dumbfounded.

" I really can't understand how her system work" Lisa sighs.

———

Jisoo walking mindlessly because she somehow felt so frustrated today and she doesn't know why. She come to stop at one of the ice cream store.

" Having ice cream in the morning is not that bad"

Jisoo tighten her lip and was about to pull the door open but it got push by the person who coming out of the store making her stumble and fall on the ground.

" Shit!!!! " Jisoo curse.

" thing just couldn't come right on my way today" she mumble.

" I'm sorry ..." a girl she bumped into her apologized with her head hanging low.

Jisoo look at her hoodie that is now filling cover by the milk ice cream. She sighs not wanting to cause a scene.

" it's okay. Just be careful next time" Jisoo smile.

" Thanks you" A girl bow and leave quickly.

Jisoo slightly bow back and trying to have a better look of a girl but she hung her head so low that Jisoo barely see any feature but Jisoo know for sure that the girl has a beautiful voice and a pretty eyes.

" what a strange kid" Jisoo shrugged and decided to just go to school.

———

" Jisoo why you look like this?"  Chaeyoung ask when she saw Jisoo coming in the gym room.

" Are you blind? I'm covering by the ice cream" Jisoo roll her eyes.

" I thought you covered by cum" Lisa coming and smirk.

" Can you not say something gross in the morning? I haven't have my breakfast yet" Jisoo sighs.

" well cum could be the best breakfast. Like milk you know"

Chaeyoung who listen to a whole conversation go to the restroom and puke.

" see ????you make a church girl have an emergency now" Jisoo pull her hoodie off and throw it into the trash bin.

" she is not that innocent Jisoo" Lisa cross her arms as she checking Jisoo out.

" btw nice abs "

" Should I dig your eyeball out or cut your tongue" Jisoo sarcastic replied.

" neither of them"

" Can we go to class now and stop talking about that?" Chaeyoung come outside the restroom and requesting.

Jisoo laughs and put her arms on both of the Maknae shoulder.

" let's go"

" Jisoo, isn't that uncomfortable for you?" Lisa asked.

" what uncomfortable?" Jisoo tilted her head.

" You tipped toe trying to match our height like this??" Chaeyoung grinned while lower her body to make it easier for Jisoo to put her arms on her.

" Are you guys being racist?"

" How is that being racist?" Lisa wided her eyes in speechless.

" you are being discriminated by my height now" Jisoo quote rubbing her chin.

Lisa and chaeyoung look at each other and decided to walk off making Jisoo stumble with her face fall on the ground for the second time this morning.

" fuckkk it!!! Jesus " Jisoo groaned.

Just as she struggle to get up on her own while her two kids already stomped off, she saw a hand offer for her to take. Jisoo look at the hand for a moment and gladly take it.

Ohhhh it felt so soft. Jisoo thought to herself.

" thank you" Jisoo smile.

" ohhhh you are the ice cream girl." Jisoo lower her body to have a better look for a girl.

And right there Jisoo is stunned by her stranger that bumped into her this morning. That girl look so beautiful, no she is very gorgeous and jisoo almost forget how to breathe.

" Yes, I'm sorry about that morning. " a girl said.

But still doesn't get a replied from Jisoo because she still busy analyze this creature. Why would someone look almost perfect like this???

" excuse me!!!! Are you okay???"

A brunette shake jisoo's shoulder lightly making Jisoo come back to her sense.

" ohhhh yes I'm okay. Thank you for helping" Jisoo said smiling from ear to ear.

" Here " a stranger hand her a plastic bag.

Jisoo hesitate take it and tighten her lip together.

" what is that?"

" I'm buying you a new hoodie since I mess up yours this morning"

" you don't have to"

Jisoo pull it outside and have a look. It look almost the same as her previous one but Jisoo know that this time she will never throw her dirty hoodie in the trash ever again. God she doesn't know if she dare to wear it or not.

" but how could you know we are study in the same school???" Jisoo asked.

" I saw a glimpse of your logo uniform when I bumped into you" a girl shyly said.

" ahhh!!!! " Jisoo exclaim awkwardly not knowing what to say next but luckily the bell rang.

" I should get going now" a stranger smile and turn around about to walk away but Jisoo called her again.

" Heyyyy!!! I haven't got to know your name yet. "

" I'm Jisoo, Kim Jisoo. What about you?"

" Jennie. Kim jennie " A brunette flash a gummy smile and leave, making Jisoo legs turn into jelly.

" Jen... Jennie ... even her name is pretty " Jisoo foolish smile alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 345 20
"In the morning, you can forget it. You can go back to pretending you don't like me, and I can pretend that I don't care. But for tonight, let me pre...
145K 4.9K 32
[Story includes MATURE CONTENT throughout.] The Jennie I was, so fearful of letting anyone inside her world, has turned to pouring her heart into the...
1.1K 46 1
A marriage journey of two friends. One was in love and the other one was broken. How an unrehearsed marriage brought them closer and turned into a lo...
399K 13.7K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...