End game(defeating Andrias wi...

By PedroAlmeidaFerreira

The title explains everything More

Chapter 1

49 1 0
By PedroAlmeidaFerreira

As Anne, the planters and Anne's parents began to leave to Amphibia they heard someone say.
??? - Wait for us!!
They turned their backs to see Mr X and his coworkers, Dr Jan, blue haired girl(I swear I'll change to her real name once we know it), Dr Otto and Molly Jo all of them with the bags in their hands.
Anne-Guys what are you doing
Blue girl-Simple we're coming with you.
Polly-Are you sure? You know you'll basically be criminals there right?
Molly Jo-We couldn't be more certain besides I couldnt leave Spring with that beautiful frog chick he talks about all the time. (jealous glare)
Sprig(blushing) - He... he... he.
Dr Jan-And I will finnaly be able to explore other worldly civilisation it will be great!!
Anne-OK. Then let's go.
They all enter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
159K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
302K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...