Taste Of Love (Nayeon/You Fan...

By Cim_Direction

"When I am with you Something magical happens I keep smiling for no reason Though there is nothing going on."... More

Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:

Chapter 1:

260 10 2
By Cim_Direction

Warning SMUT ahead‼️

Your POV:
Oh how I loved Sundays, my beautiful 2 bedroom apartment, a nice cup of coffee, and a great book.
I got my own apartment right next to campus because it lets me have more freedom, I don't want to have a roommate, But I have enough space for a family members to stay if they wanted to come hang out.

"Hey, no coffee for me? Wow how nice best friend..." Nayeon mumbles walking out of my bed room, naked.

"It's on the counter, and please be careful, I'm only on the 10th floor, so you don't want any dispatch to see you." I say as she walks over to my couch and sits next to me.

"Thanks, and I don't think we have to worry about that its only 7:30 in the morning." She said as she takes a sip of her coffee. "Ohh this is good." she whispers.

"Yeah, sorry about being up so early, my practice got cancelled. Coach got sick." I reply putting my book down. "So wanna fuck?" I ask putting my coffee down, and turning towards Nayeon.

"Fine." She replies. I automatically attack her lips, and lay her down on the couch. She wraps her arms around my neck, and pulls me in closer. I settle in between her legs. She wraps her legs around my waist."Wait do you have a condom?" Nayeon asks breaking our kiss.

"Yeah, be right back." I respond, running to my room. I grab the first one I see. Why is it pink? Ooh shit, it's 'for her'. I walk back into the room and throw it to Nayeon.

"For her?" Nayeon asks amused.

"Lets get this done. It was the first one I grabbed." I jumped over the couch, and lay on top of her. I start kissing my way down her neck.

"Oh, shit, please no more teasing, just fuck me." Nayeon mumbles. I grab the condom off of her stomach, and put it on my member. I position at her entrance and look at her for the ok. "Yes please."

I slowly push into her, and wait a couple of second, so she can adjust. She moans and I start to thrust in and out of her. She put her hands in the middle of my lower back, and digs her nails into my skin.
"Faster, fuck Y/n, faster." I speed up, and she starts dragging her nails across my back.

"Y/n, I'm so close. Please harder." She begs. I nod, and start going harder, and faster, and I don't know how much longer I can handle.

"I'm close too." I mumble into her neck.

"Fuck, Y/n!" Nayeon screams my name in ecstasy, and I feel her center close around me, and I finish with one final thrust. I bite on her neck to suppress my scream. When I came, I notice Nayeon is looking at me amused.

"What?" I ask, taking myself out of her. We both groan at the loss of contact.

"You make really funny face when you finish. I forgot about that." She laughs sitting up.

"Yah, I know, you have told me that forever." I mumble, walking to the trash, to throw out the used condom. "The first time you told me that we were 14, and you blew me, and then laughed at me... I don't wanna talk about it." I mumble sitting down next to her. I wrap my arms around her, and pull her closer and she snuggles up to me.

"I'm sorry, but it's a really funny face." She laughs at me. I pout.

"It's not that funny." I mumble. She kisses my lips, and my pout goes away.

"Ok I'm sorry, let me make it up to you. Let me take you to dinner." She says.

"Like a date?" I ask, a bit confused. I've asked her out about 500 times and she said no every time I was ready.

"Yes, like a date. Let me take you on a proper one." She says turning towards me.

"Uh ok, tonight?" I ask.

"Yep. Now I'm gonna go so I can plan this." She says standing up. "I'll see you at 6:30." She says running into my room to grab her clothes.

——————————————————-

It was 6:20, and I was sitting in my living room, scrolling through twitter waiting for Nayeon to come. It was pretty normal. I lock my phone, and grab a glass of water. Just as I'm finishing it, Nayeon rings the doorbell. I put the glass in the sink, and go over to the door. I open it to see Nayeon standing there in a long sleeve black crop top, and a plaid skirt that fits her waist. She wears her hair down and straight, with minimal makeup. She's wearing black high heels, and her legs look delicious.

"Hey my eyes are up here." She says putting her finger under my chin, so I can look up to her.

"Um, sorry. You look really great." I mumble. "You ready to go?" I ask, grabbing her hand.

"Yeah, lets go." She says leading me down the hallway. We walk to the elevator, and out the front door, to a bunch of Onces, who I guess followed her here. She pulls me through the lobby, we both keep our heads down, and we get into the car.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask adjusting my sweatshirt.

"Not telling you." She says with a smirk on her face. Ugh. After about 7 minutes of a pretty quiet car ride, we stop, and pull up to a pretty nice restaurant. Le Noir Seoul the sign reads.

"You ready?" Nayeon asks pushing me towards the door so I would move.

"Yeah, ok, hold your horses." I say opening the door. Once I step out I put my hand out for Nayeon to grab. I help her get out, and I think she purposely flashes me. Oh god, she's wearing a black lace thong. Jesus. We walk inside, our hands intertwined and walk up to the hostess desk.

"Annyeong welcome to Le Noir Seoul. Do you have a reservation?" The hostess asks.

"Yeah, for Im Nayeon please" Nayeon says to the hostess.0

"Oh yes, right this way." The hostess responds. We were shown to the back room, which only had one table to it. "Right here ladies. Your server Ji-hoon will be right with you." She says handing us our menus and walking away.

"Wow Nabongs, you went all out for this." I say looking around.

"Yeah well I had to. Look, Y/n, I really want to give us a try. A real try. Please tell me that you will give me one?" Nayeon practically begs. I can't help but start laughing. She looks really sad.

"Im Nayeon, I'm obviously gonna give you a chance. I've been trying to take you on a date since we were 14." I reply. A look of relief washes over her face.

"I thought you were gonna say no." She said. "Thank you." She says. I nod, and look at my menu. Ooh spaghetti.

"And I swear if you get plain spaghetti at this fancy place, I'm going to throw you out the window." She says making me looking up from my menu. I automatically turn red. How the hell did she know that?

"I.....I wasn't gonna get spaghetti." I mumble, looking for something else. Shit I'm in season. No carbs. Oh well coach is sick, that means I can cheat. "Okay I'm gonna get lasagna." I tell Nayeon. The waiter comes over to introduce himself.

"Annyeong ladies, I'm Ji-hoon, I'm gonna be your server for tonight. Can I get you something to drink?" He asks. He looks at Nayeon and smirks.

"Yeah, can I have a water with lemon?" Nayeon asks Ji-hoon.
.
"Sure thang beautiful." Ji-hoon smirks. Nayeon looks at him kind of disgustedly.

"Hey back off dude, she's mine. And a plain water for me. Thanks pal." I say, not even making eye contact.

"Oh, uh sorry dude, and sure coming right up." He stumbles off.

"I'm not a fucking dude." I mumble as he walks off.

"Hey, relax, I'm not yours yet." She smirks at me. I can't help but roll my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I mumble.

"Hey, don't worry, if your lucky I will be yours." She says. Ji-hoon walks back over, and gives us the waters. "Ok ladies, here you go." He puts the waters on the table, and pulls out his little notebook thing. "What will you guys be having for dinner."

"Can I have the Casarecce alla Primavera please?" Nayeon requests.

"Sure, and you?" He asks turning towards me.

"Can I have a Lasagna? Thanks." I hand him my menu, and he nods and walks away.

"Why are you so rude to him?" Nayeon laughs.

"Because he tried hitting on you when its obvious we're on a date." I mumble taking a sip of my water. The rest of the meal is pretty light hearted discussion, and we had an amazing meal. I have honestly always been in love with her since we were 14.

———————————————————————

We were standing in the elevator, and she had her hand on my thigh, and was getting dangerously close to my private part. And I was really hoping this would lead here. The elevator dinged, and she practically dragged me down the hallway to my apartment. We reach my door and she attacks my lips, and pushes me up against the door.

"Let's go inside." She whispers against my ear. I nod frantically and turn around and pull my key out of my pants pocket. I unlock the door, and run inside. Nayeon follows closely behind me, and I open my bedroom door. I lay down on my bed and Nayeon lays on top of me. I sit up against the headboard and Nayeon scoots up to sit on my lap, and kisses me very passionately. I grab her butt, and pull her closer. She moans into our kiss. I run my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance. She grants me it, and I push my tongue through her beautiful luscious lips.

Nayeon breaks our kiss, and starts peppering kisses along my jawline, and then bites my earlobe. I can't help but let out the moan I've been holding in.

"I wanna ride you." She grumbles into my ear. I nod, and grab the bottom of her shirt. I pull it up over her head, and she's wearing an all lace bra, so I can see everything.

"Oh fuck you are so beautiful." I mumble as I start trailing hot wet kisses down her neck. At the bottom of her neck I suck harshly making sure to leave a mark. She moans and puts her fingers in my hair and pulls me closer. I reach for the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head. I reach behind my back and unclasp my bra. Then I do the same to Nayeon. She pulls me in for a kiss, it was rough and hungry, and she moaned very loudly when our bare chests touched.

"Take off your pants." She says to me. I nod quickly and unbutton and unzip my pants. She sits up on her knees, so I can take off my pants, and pool them around my ankles. I kick off my shoes, socks, and pants, so I'm just left in my boxers. She sits back on me, and we both moans when our private areas touch.

"Where the fuck is the zipper for this thing?" I ask. Nayeon takes my hand, and guides it to her left hip, and shows me the zipper. "Oh there it is." I say, unzipping it. Nayeon laughs at my comment, but proceeds to moans when I push her up by her center so I can take off her skirt. I slide it off, and she lays on her chest, so I can slide it off the rest of her body. Once it is discarded, I take a chance to look at her. She's in the black thong I spotted earlier.

"Please, take it off, take all of it off." She husks in my ear. I happily oblige and pull off my boxers, and my member springs up, and hits Nayeon.

"Oh fuck, Y/n hurry please." I don't waste time, and grab a condom from my night stand, and hand it to her to unwrap it, while I slide her thong down her legs. Once its off she slides the condom down my shaft. "You ready?" She asks looking at me. I nod, she grabs my dick, and kneels up over me, she lines herself up, and slides down. I bury my face in the crook of her neck, and dig my nails into her back. She starts rocking up and down.

"Fuck, you feel so good." I mumble into her neck. she nods, and starts going faster. I reach down and rub her clit, she starts going a lot faster. "I can't take this anymore." I say. I flip us over so I'm on top.

"Fuck me."She says. "Hard." She says. I agree and start pounding into her. Nothing is heard but our constant moans, and our sexes slapping. I start leaving hot kisses along her neck. I bite down, and right at my bite, she screams my name in ecstasy, pulling me close. With a couple of hard thrusts, I came undone. When I was done letting it all out, I look up to see Nayeon smiling.

"What's so funny?" I ask, a bit confused.

"This is the first time I've fucked on a first date." She says.

"Well, I would call it a successful first date." I say. I pull out of her, and went to throw the condom away. I lay back down, and Nayeon cuddles up to me.

"I agree." She says giving me a kiss, on the cheek.

"Are you staying the night?" I ask.

"Do you have classes tomorrow?" She asks looking up at me.

"Yeah, but not until noon." I reply. She nods and cuddles up to me.

"Goodnight." She mumbles.

"Goodnight." I say kissing the top of her head.

Author's Note:
Hey guys!!! So I'm back with a new story!!! How do you like it so far? Comment down below if you want me to continue it :))

-btw I'm really sorry that there's already a smut in the first chapter, just giving u a heads up that there's gonna be a lot of "little" smut in this story, I'm trying my best to make it look good and readable for you guys. See u on the next chap :))

-also STREAM DOUGHNUT BY: TWICE

https://youtu.be/VcOSUOpACq0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.7K 8
"Every day discovering something brand new. I'm in love with the shape of you." - Ed Sheeran ##### Never a believer of love, until a mysterious loung...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
3K 181 30
#1 Najeong - 12th Oct 2023 ups and downs in life happen. Someone you loved the most, become strangers in a span of second. Someone you hated, becomes...
22K 809 30
Hirai Momo worked as a dancer for many years but decided to change her course in life and started attending a culinary school to pursue a new career...