Falling for You (Everything I...

By munsen12

Story is similar to Everything is Only for You yet different. Shehnaaz is rich girl. Her father has given her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 7

3K 482 231
By munsen12

"Dad, I need to ask you something."
Sana says entering the office room at the house.
"Hmm.."
"Look at me."
"Sana, I am working. Ask what you need to. I am listening."
Sana gets frustrated and shuts the laptop in front of him.

"Sana, what is this? When will you learn to behave?"
"Never. Because you had never taught me anything. Because you never had time for me ever. All you had was your work. I hate you. I just hate you "
She gets out of the room with tears in her eyes.

She goes into her room and plops on the bed. She hides her face on the pillow and sobs loudly.
"Nobody loves me anymore. Why did you leave mummy?"

After a knock on the door, Rajvir enters the room. He comes to the bed and sits beside her. Running his hand on her head, he asks,
"What happened? Why are you crying?"
"Go away."
"No. First tell me then I will Go Away."

Sana lifts her head and gives him an angry look.
Rajvir smiles,"Itna gussa? What did I do?"
"Mujhe koi bhi pyar nahi karta. Nobody has time for me. Tum bhi har time busy rehte ho. I hate you both."
"Arey, I am right here, listening to you. Why are you getting upset with me? Thik hai, sorry. Kan pakdun?"

Sana sits up on the bed cross legged. She wipes her eyes and says,
"Dad does not have time for me. I wanted to talk to him. It was important but he ignored me like always. I.. I hate it."
Rajvir pulls her into his arms, "I know. I know. I am here na. You can talk to me."
"No. I wanted to ask him something. You don't know about that."
"About what?"

Sana breaks the hug, "Dad's friend, woh the na.. hmm.. Sumi aunty and uncle.. and ... Sidu."
Rajvir stares at her for a minute, "What about them?"
"No. We used to go to their house so often. But then we stopped. Why? Where are they?"

Rajvir thinks a bit, "Mum passed away and Dad got himself busy. Sumitra aunty was Mum's friend and Dad started avoiding them. Perhaps she reminded him of Mum. With time both families moved apart. "
Sana nods her head, "Raj, do you know where they live?"
"Why are you asking about them after so many years? What happened suddenly?"

Sana stays silent for a moment and then says,"That.. Sidharth Sehgal, the architect, today called me.. Shehnu. Sidu used to call me by that name. He didn't accept it but I think I heard it clearly. I think.. I want to know if he is Sidu. And if he is not him, where is he now? I mean I want to find Sidu."
Rajvir murmurs under breath, "Yeh bhi ajeeb hai, mujhe mana karke khud hi pol khol raha hai. Now what will I do?"

"What? What did you say?"
"Nothing. Nothing at all. I don't know where they live. You are thinking too much. How can your BFF Sidu be like him? Sidu was.. he was."
"Good, caring, loving and soft spoken. And that Driver.. No architect is so rude. No he can't be my Sidu. Same name hua toh kya? You are right."
Rajvir takes a breath of relief.

Sidharth is at the site to explain certain things to the engineers. The area has been cleared now. Machines and raw materials are being unloaded by the laborers. Sidharth has the blue prints placed on a board. And he explains everything to a few people.

A car enters the gate and stops a little away from them. Sidharth stops to look who has arrived. The door opens and Sana gets down. She wears a white shirt and a pencil skirt, paired with pointed heels, sunglasses and diamond studs. With just minimal makeup and hair tied into a pony, she looks highly professional.

She comes near them. The engineers and the people from the firm wish her. Sidharth just nods his head as their eyes meet.
"So the design is clear to you all? I want everything perfect."
She says, stealing a glance at Sidharth who rolls the blueprints papers.
"Yes mam. Sidharth Sir has explained everything. We are starting on the foundation from today."
One of the men from the group says.

"Foundation? But I was told that the skeleton of the structure is still strong. Then why to work on the foundation? It will delay everything."
"Mam, we are ensuring everything remains strong for the coming years. Sir had asked us to work on that. It's his plan."

Sidharth says,"Yes. It is my suggestion to make the foundation stronger."
"But you only told me that the structure is strong."
"I know what I told you. Miss. Suri, I will do whatever is good for the project. Foundation is the most important part of any structure. This is an old building. Although it is strong, I feel making it strong won't harm rather it will make it safer."

"It will delay the project. "
She says, staring at him.
"I think delaying the opening is a far better option over losing lives."
He turns towards the men, "You all please go and start the work immediately. Try to complete it within the stipulated time. Instead of dawdling in unnecessary discussions, you all must get back to work."

The men leave and so does Sidharth after putting back the papers.
"Hey you! Mister Architect."
Sidharth stops and turns toward her. She walks up to him.
"Do you think I am stupid?"
"Does it matter what I think?"
"No. But what you did back there was incredibly wrong."
"What?"

Sana gazes into his eyes. For a minute she stays silent, thinking why she feels she knows him. Why is her heart telling her, he is her Sidu?
Sidharth snaps his fingers in front of her eyes, breaking the trance.
"Are you going to tell me or should I leave? I don't have the whole day to stand and wait here. "
Sana shakes her head, rejecting the notion. This guy in front of her can't be Sidu. He is rude.
"I meant, you insulted me by telling my engineers not to discuss things with me. I pay them to do my work, they are bound to listen to me. And so do you."

"If you felt you were insulted then I apologize. But what I said back there was only for your benefit. You want things to complete sooner and discussion would only linger the project. And regarding work, I know mine and you know yours. I don't know what kind of curtains you must put in your office room or the kind of couch you will put into the lounge. Similarly you don't know about buildings. I and the engineers know more about foundation than you. You should not stop us from doing our work."

"I don't know what kind of architect you are. I mean do you have a degree or bas saukiya ho? Do you really know everything? I mean which architect works in a showroom or drives taxis at night."
Sidharth smiles, "No one. But I have to. If you don't want me to continue, you.."
"Uff. Don't start all over again. The project has started. Don't talk about leaving now. I am just confused, that's all. I mean are you really an architect?"

"If having a degree makes you what you are then no, I am not an architect. However, I have spent five years learning every damn art at one of the most prestigious architectural colleges of India, SM School of Planning and Architecture. But you see, knowledge doesn't come for free. And I didn't have lakhs to pay for that piece of paper that decides a person's eligibility. No, I don't have a certificate to prove that I am an Architect. But I am damn good at what I know and do."

He pulls the bag closer and says,"Not everyone's life is smooth. It is not a bed of roses. Not everyone has the luxury of to get anything they want. We at times have to sacrifice a lot for others."
He smiles, "That's the harsh reality of life. It is a struggle every single day. So yes, unlike other degree holder architects, I without one have to work in showrooms and at times drive my friend's taxi to earn some extra bucks."
He steps back, "I know you won't understand these things. Anyways, I will take your leave now. Bye Miss Suri."

Life is not a bed of roses. It is true, isn't it? I had all the luxuries of living a comfortable life but am I really happy? I don't know. I seek attention from people. And for that, I do everything. I spend money, I dress up, I attend parties. But am I really happy? I don't know.

He said that he had spent five years at the architectural school but he didn't have a degree as he didn't have money. What does that mean? He was not given his certificate. Is that so? It is not fair.

Mujhe bahut bura lag raha hai. I will not talk rudely with him again. But he is so arrogant. Always full of sarcasm. Main rok nahi Pati rude hone se. Hmm.. I will not have much interaction with him. That's right. Let him do his work, I won't interfere and then when his job is over, woh apne raste, Main apne. Cool.

Sidharth comes home to an argument going on between Shini and Sumitra.
"Ma, you always scold me for everything. This is not fair. Bhaiya can go anywhere, return late, and hang out with his friends but I can't. You are biased. "
"Shini, what is this tone that you are talking to Ma? I don't accept these things."
Sidharth says as he enters.

"So what should I do? Apologize? No. Never. She is biased towards us. Only Dad loved me, Ma only cares for you."
"Yes, you will apologize to her now. And stay at home. No more going out till Diwali is over."
Sidharth says in a strict voice.

Shini looks at her brother, "Chetna has a Diwali bash at her house. I will go there."
Before Sumitra could say anything, Sidharth says,"No, you are not going to any Diwali party. Last time, the way you returned from her house, did you expect me to allow you to go this year? Not happening."
Shini comes closer, "Last time someone had given me a wrong drink. This time I will.."

Sidharth cuts her short, "There's no this time. You are not going alone to any party or get together. Especially this Chetna's house. "
Shini holds his arms, "Please bhaiya, let me go na. All my friends are coming. Chetna has promised me she will give me a designer purse on Diwali. I have designed a new dress too. Please."
Sidharth removes her grip and says,"Shini, after Dad passed away, we no longer have that same lifestyle. We are middle class people. And for us, our self-esteem matters the most. Just because you can get a designer purse which we can not afford right now, you want me to let you go to a place where guys give spiked drinks to girls? I am sorry, I can't."

"Bhaiya.."
"You can call me anything, rude, bad, selfish. But my decision is not changing. I can work my a** off to buy things for you. I will do that as you are my kid sister but I won't tolerate you talking rudely with Ma nor will allow you to go out with friends at night. Now go to your room. Go."
Shini storms out of the room.

Sumitra is about to say something when the doorbell rings again. She opens the door and finds Sukhbinder and Rajvir standing. She asks them to come in and makes them sit inside. The driver gets in and puts a few packets of sweets on the table.

Sidharth asks,"Sir, what are all these?"
"Sidharth, this is nothing but sweets for Diwali. It's a tradition. Right Sumitra?"
She nods her head and says,"Sid, Bhai sahab is correct. You sit with them, let me get tea."

While taking a sip of the hot beverage, Sukhbinder says,"I have come to invite you all for Laxmi puja at our home on Dhanteras. I invite a few close friends and family on Diwali. You and children must come."
Sumitra says, "Bhai sahab, we have puja at home on the same day. And party, I don't go to any."
Sukhbinder says, "Sumitra, at least send your children. Don't say no to me."

Shini comes out of her room, "Ma, I need.."
She stops in the mid sentence finding two strangers in the living room.
Sumitra says,"Bhai sahab, this is my daughter, Shalini. Shini, say namaste to Sukhbinder uncle. And this is his son, Rajvir."
Rajvir smiles and nods his head as Shini greets.
He says,"Please aunty, don't say no. Sidharth and Shalini must come for the party."
Shini's face lights up, "Party?"

Rajvir smiles again, "Yes, Diwali party at our home."
Sidharth says, "Raj, I am really sorry, but I don't know anyone there. I won't feel comfortable."
Rajvir winks and says, "You know me. I promise I won't leave your side."

Sidharth smiles as he says,"You are coming and bringing Shalini with you. "
Rajvir steals a glance at Shini.
He whispers into Sidharth's ear, "We won't tell her that you are her Sidu. I will tell her, I invited you. You both are my guests. Please don't say no. Dad is really feeling guilty that he couldn't be in touch with you in these years. If you say no now, his guilt will increase."

After Rajvir and Sukhbinder had left, Shini sits down beside her mother, wraps her arms around her and says,
"Ma, please don't say no to this party as well."
Sumitra replies, "Tujhe aur kisi cheez ki nahi padi hai. All you care about is your enjoyment."
"Fine, we won't go. I get bored at home on Diwali. Dad used to bring so many crackers. Lights, gathering, sweets, new clothes, Diwali used to be so much fun. Now, nobody comes and nothing happens. Isliye party jaane ki baat ki thi. But you never want to see me happy."

Shini's eyes welled up as she stood up to go back to her room.
"Shini, ruk."
Sidharth stops her. He turns her to face him. He wipes away the lone tears that escaped the eye.
"I know how much you miss Dad. I know you want the old life. But it is not easy. I am trying my best."
Shini says,"I know everything. But sometimes I get angry on why things changed and why couldn't you make it like the old days. It is selfish of me. I know that you do a lot. "

"Ma, either I am dead or I am dreaming. Yeh humari Shini hai ya koi aur?"
Sidharth says with a smile.
Sumitra smiles, "Usse party pe jani hai. She is buttering you."
"Ma, I want to go. But I am not buttering anyone. Bhaiya, you go alone if you want."
"Sachi? Sorted then. Ma I am going alone for the party."
Shini makes a sad face and walks away.

"Waise, I stopped you to ask if you will wear the new dress you designed or you want to buy something?"
"Does it matter?"
Shini says looking back at him.
"Of course it does. Rajvir ke ghar ki party mein koi bhi kapde toh nahi pehen sakte."
Her eyes grow big, she giggles and gets into her brother's arms.
"Thank you bhaiya. Love you."

Sidharth stops him in the parking space. Shini gets down and looks at the majestic bungalow decorated with lights.
"Wow! This is amazing."
"We don't know anyone here. Stay with me all the time. We will leave after meeting them."
"Bhaiya, we will leave but what's the hurry. Pehle andar toh chalo."
Shini literally drags her brother inside and dashes with a guy. She is about to fall when he holds her.

It's Rajvir. He smiles as he helps her stand. She looks mesmerizing in a cream and maroon lehenga with golden borders. With light makeup, simple jewelry and open hair, she appears graceful.

"Thanks!"
She says and forwards the sweets packet. Sidharth comes up and they give each other a brotherly hug.
"Happy Diwali! Thanks for coming. I was actually waiting for you guys. Come in."
Rajvir says taking the packet from her hand. He escorts them to the huge hall room. They meet Sukhbinder and then Rajvir introduces them to some of his friends.

Sidharth scans through the hall, his eyes searching for her. But she is nowhere to be found.
"She is with her friends."
Rajvir whispers.
Sidharth, caught off guard, says, "I am not..."
"I know. You both can't stay together under one roof without arguing and at the same time you both think about each other."

You both think about each other. Does Shehnu think about Sidu or Miss Suri thinks about this Driver?

Rajvir, finding him confused, says," You know she is your Shehnu, so you think about her. And she has her doubts on you being her Sidu. So she too thinks about you. She always talks about Mister Architect."
Sidharth smiles, "Baatein karti hai ya galian deti hai?"
Rajvir laughs, "Yes. Wohi bhi."

Sana gets out of the car and rushes in. Her mood right now is furious. She had a fight with her friends and Sameer. A few acquaintances stop her to talk. And at the very moment, her eyes fall on him, standing among Rajvir's friends. She excuses herself to go to him but is pulled away to a corner by Rajvir.

"Kahan jaa rahi thi?"
"What is that Architect doing at our party?"
Rajvir holds her shoulders, "Dad wanted him here. Don't create a scene please. It's my request. Apne bhai ke liye itna bhi nahi karegi?"
Sana gives out a deep breath and nods her head.

Sana sits at the bar drinking a mocktail when she overhears a conversation.
"Really, you designed this dress yourself?"
"Yes. I did. I am a fashion designing student."
"Oh! But you really, stitched the costume?"
"Yes. All designers know that."
"So it's an old Banarasi saree that you converted. It's good. Can you do something for us?"
"Yes. Sure."
"You should start your own boutique. I will be your first customer."
"I will someday."

Shini walks to the bar and asks for a soft drink. Sana turns towards her and looks at her dress. It is actually beautifully designed and stitched.
"You are talented. This dress is perfectly made."
Shini turns towards her and smiles, "Thanks."
Sana asks, "You seem new. With whom have you come?"
"My brother, Sidharth Sehgal. I am Shalini Sehgal."
She extends her hand and Sana takes it to shake.
"Shehnaaz."

They start gossiping, sipping drinks and eating appetizers.
"You are really very interesting. I loved coming here and meeting you. And my brother was saying no to come here."
Shini says.
"So, Sidharth was not interested in coming here. Why? Did he have some other plans?"
"No. Bhaiya has only three friends with whom he hangs out all the time; actually only the spare time he gets between his work. He feels this party is not for us. We don't belong in this world."

Sana stares at her, "Don't mind me asking, kya tumhara bhai hamesha se hi aisa hi tha? Too much of .. attitude.."
Shini smiles, "Attitude? Not attitude but he has too much of self-esteem. Bhaiya has become more conscious about this after Dad's death."
Sana's face saddens,"You don't have your dad?"

Shini shakes her head, "No. Everything changed after his death, including our lifestyle. Pata hai, Dad used to throw Diwali parties too. Not like this one, but it was fun. He used to decorate the home with us, take us to buy new clothes and sweets for guests. He used to burst crackers with us. Friends and relatives used to assemble at our home. Everything stopped after that."
Sana feels a sharp pain in her heart. She excuses herself and starts looking for her father.

Sukhbinder was busy chatting with his business partners in his office. Sana reaches there and says,
"Dad, I need to talk to you."
Sukhbinder smiles at her and says,"Bache, you go and have fun with your friends. I will talk to you later."
A streak of anger flashes in her eyes,"No. Dad it's Diwali. You need to be with us. Come with me."

Sukhbinder excuses himself and holds the wrist of his daughter. He drags her to the corner, "What is wrong with you, Sana? Can't you see I am talking to people?"
Tears welled up in her eyes, "Can't you see, I want to be with you tonight? You never give us time. You never did. It's Diwali and you are busy with your work. Is it correct?"

Sukhbinder nods his head, "Fine. I will be with you in sometime. Just go downstairs."
Sana removes his hold and says,"I know you won't. Stay with your business buddies. Forget you have a son and a daughter. Wait, you have already forgotten it. Isn't it?"
She turns to leave as Sukhbinder keeps calling her, asking her to wait.
Sana doesn't stop. She picks up a bottle of scotch with her as she left and takes it with her to the terrace.

Sidharth and Shini walk up to Rajvir. They need to leave, it is already late. Shini tries to locate her new friend but doesn't spot her. Rajvir steals a glance at Shini as both the men talk. Suddenly a young girl comes running towards him and catching a breath, she says,
"Rajvir bhaiya, come fast. Sana di is going to fall down from the terrace."

Rajvir rushes above and so do Sidharth and Shini. They find her sitting on the parapet with the bottle, drinking directly from it.
"Sana, what are you doing there? Come to this side or else you'll fall."
Rajvir coaxed Sana to come down from the edge but she doesn't listen to him. Rajvir takes a few steps to get closer to her.
"Sana, come this side."
She turns back and says,"No...Raj, you go.. away. I am not listening.. to you. Jaa.. or else I will jump."

Sukhbinder comes up the stairs and tries to convince her to get down. But she stands up on the wall.
"Aap log bahut.. jyada... gande ho.You both have no.. time for me. Not even on Di..Diwali. I miss Mummy. I will go to her tonight. Go away.. or I will..jump."
"Okay, we won't come but please you sit down."
She then waves her hand to shoo them away.

Both father and son look at each other's face, not knowing what to do. Sidharth in the meantime reaches quite closer to her. Sana turns to see him.
"Hey you! Su..per..man.. mujhe bacha ne.. aaye ho? Go.. I don't want to be saved tonight.."
Sidharth smiles and signals Rajvir to stay there.
"If I am superman then it is my job to save you. Because if I don't then I can't keep up to my reputation. Isn't it?"

Sana thinks for sometime and says,"Whatever. Just go.. shoo.. mujhe koi farak nahi padta about your re..reputation. just leave ..."
Sidharth takes a step closer and says,"Fine, you don't care about your superman reputation. But what about Sidu? Do you want his reputation to go down as well?"
"Sidu?"
Sidharth comes a step closer and says,"Yes. Do you remember him?"

Sana thinks for sometime and nods her head.
"Your Sidu is asking you to get down and hold my hand. You had promised to listen to him. Will you break your promise?"
Tears trickle down her cheeks, "Yes. I had promised. But.. you.. are.. Mister.. Dr..driver no Arch..itect. Where is Sidu?"
Sidharth takes a step to stand almost near her, "I am your Sidu. Can't you recognize me? Shehnu, just hold my hand please."
Sana stares at him, blinks twice and slowly extends her hands towards him.
"It's you. I knew it. I recognized.. your eyes."

Just then she loses her balance and is about to fall when Sidharth grabs her hand that she had extended. He pulls her into his arms.
"It's you..Sidu.."
Sidharth runs his hand over her head, trying to calm her down. Rajvir and Sukhbinder come closer.
"Are you alright?"
Sana moves away from his father, "Jao aap. I don't want.. to talk to you. Jao or else I will jump..again."

Sidharth signals them to move away, assuring he will take care of things.
"Chalo Shehnu. Let's go downstairs. Chalo mere saath. Mujhe apna karma nahi dikhaogi?"
"Yes. No. I can't walk.. Sidu..I feel.. my legs are ..stuck with glue.. jaise uss teacher ko lagaya tha. Remember?"
She giggles. Sidharth smiles and lifts her, carrying her in his arms to the her room.

Her room is designed to suit a princess. A huge bed with an upholstered head back. Pink and white sheets with white drapes, white walls and contemporary furniture as well as accessories.

He places her on the bed and is about to leave when she grabs her collar.
"Tum sachi Sidu ho ya.. phir.. super man.. or that Architect? Bolo na?"
"Close your eyes and try to catch some sleep. "
"No. First tell me."
"Main jo bhi hun, isse koi farak nahi padta. Just remember I really care for you. And I need you to promise me never to touch alcohol. "

Sana stares into his eyes and says,"You are my Sidu. I know. Your eyes..."
She wraps her arms around him and pulls him closer.
"Sidu, I have missed you so much. Pata hai, I was so lonely after mummy left. I.. missed you Sidu."
Sidharth gives out a deep breath and releases himself from her hug. He kisses her forehead and says,"I have missed you too, Shehnu. Abhi please so jao."

Sana closes her eyes and Sidharth tries to get up. But she grabs his arm again, pulling him closer.
"Sidu, I won't close my eyes. You will disappear again."
Sidharth smiles, "I won't disappear."
Sana nods her head and closes her eyes again. And immediately opens it up, "Sidu, Will you marry me?"
"What? Shehnu so jao please."

"No. Bolo na. Will you marry me? Then we can.. be together. Like Allllwaayss ...."
Sidharth does not reply but uses his palm to cover her eyes.
"You too.. reject me. Like Do you.. want to.. sleep with me.. to marry me?"
Sidharth looks at her with shock, "What are you saying? Shehnu, I can never ask for such things. Please, close your eyes and sleep. We will talk when you wake up."

Sana smiles and says, "I knew it.. My Sidu is.. good boy...my Siddy boy...."
She giggles and says,"You will not disappear. Promise me."
Sidharth nods his head. She gives him a smile, and coming closer gives him a peck on his lips. She closes her eyes and after sometime she falls asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I am late. I was so busy. Next update will be after 25. I will be regular after that.
Hope the chapter is good. Let me know how it was. And do sent me ⭐ by clicking the star below.
Fall in Love💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 27K 61
Story of a broken girl who come to Mumbai to fulfill her dreams and accidentally meet a boy who not only love her but help her to find herself in thi...
172K 14.3K 25
A Muslim love story where an extremely dominant sidharth meer will fall in love with a simple innocent girl, shehnaaz khan♥︎ Zubiya🥀
88.7K 7.5K 41
STAND ALONE We all absolutely love and live love stories but what about the story that does not start from the start? Ek tha Raja, ek thi Rani, dono...
761K 71.8K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❤️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...