The Second Chance Hero: Deku

By RetrO475

Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother... More

Deku Bio
Harem
Birth of a Hero
Prologue: Doctor's appointment, New Friend and Secret?
Chapter 1-Izuku's Misery, Finding out about Jujutsu
Chapter 2-Cursed Energy, Jujutsu and its Basics
Chapter 3-Gathering materials, repairing, a new house, little red and hero suit
Chapter 4-Sludge incident, New friends and New job
Chapter 5-A beautiful gift, One for All vision, Rules and Making the hero suit
Chapter 6-Debut of 'Dekiru', New powers.....or old??
A/N
Chapter 7-Smol Snowhite Unicorn, Familiar Names New faces and OFA
About Deku's powers and Drawbacks.
Chapter 8-Copied Quirk, Long Time No See and Full Cowling
Chapter 9-Last day of middle school, De-aged Girls and.........Daddy?
Chapter 10-Cleaning Dagobah, Fixing Yang's arm and Awakening of Something New
Chapter 11-Explanation, Meanwhile Other Side Realization and Regret
A/N-New Story
A/N-A few Issues
Chapter 12-Watching Entrance Exam at U.A, Deku vs Eraserhead
Chapter 13-Meeting An Angel Detective and Back............up?
A/N
Chapter 14-Showdown at the USJ
Alright, Alright
Chapter 15-Real Identity
Chapter 17-The Airplane Incident Continues
Chapter 18-I've Lost Everything That's Keeping Me Alive
Sorry For My Inconvenience
Chapter 19-Calm Before The Aftermath
Deku's Current Scale After Nerf
My Ideas before the new chapter
Chapter 20-Broken Will, Steeling Resolve
Story Released
Chapter 21-Restart from scratch
Happy Belated Birthday!
I am having Existential Crisis
Finalization

Chapter 16-The Airplane Incident

7.7K 132 28
By RetrO475

(I sometimes write Midoriya instead of Izuku so, please bare with it)

Midoriya was currently waiting at the airport with his uncle beside him. He was having very embarrassing moments in his mind about the night he had slept with Stella.

Flashback

Izuku was currently waiting in the room for Stella while looking at his phone. He heard the door knob opening and just waited for her to come in, but didn't looked up to see her. He just kept on swiping on his phone.

Stella-"Let's sleep, Izuku."

Izuku-"Yeah sure, give me some mo.......m....e.......n........t............."

He looked at what was she wearing. She was wearing a pink sleeping gown with her chest being shown a bit. She was wearing a red tank top. How did he know about it? Her gown was revealing for OFA's sake! She was also wearing a red short and it covered only upto her thighs. It was so short it looked almost like a panty. She had her arms crossed while she was looking to the side, blushing a bit, which of course went unnoticed by him. Izuku's nose was starting to bleed. He quickly covered it with his hand. 

Izuku(blushing)-"U-Umm, S-Stella, what a-are y-you w-wearing?!"

Stella-"My actual sleeping dress is w-wet and out to dry, so I needed to change into something comfortable and short since it was very hot today. Y-You okay with it?"

Izuku-"Oh yeah, no problem."

He quickly rubbed it his nose bleed and slid aside on the bed. Stella went and laid down beside him. But not before opening her gown and then lying beside. She snuggled on to his back. Her almost bare breasts touched his back. He sprouted a ridiculous amount of blood from his nose which went unnoticed by Stella and could put canon All Might to shame. He also felt two little hard dots but didn't mind it, shrugging it off. They both slept. Though, during midnight, he felt a little warm from his 'down' area, but also shrugged it off. The next day, Stella didn't talked to him. Just gave a quick Good Morning and ran to the bathroom while she was sweating heavily. He shrugged it off.

Flashback end

Izuku just shook his head.

Izuku-'I hope I didn't did anything to upset her.'

Aizawa-"Problem Child? You okay? You are shaking your head and have been in thought for the past 10 mins."

Izuku-"H-Huh? Oh sorry uncle! I was just thinking what to ask the Professor."

Aizawa-"Oh okay. Although, it's interesting to know that someone related to me and not a student of mine has a lot of interest in general knowledge."

You might be wondering, what is his uncle Shota Aizawa aka Eraserhead is doing there in the airport with his nephew beside him? Easy! Izuku doesn't have a passport and visa. He also needed a guardian to atleast get into the airport. That's why, he had his uncle's help. Aizawa got him a temporary passport and visa and also volunteered to act as his guardian to the airport. Which is ironic, considering he actually self-proclaimed himself as his guardian when he and Izuku got into their patrolling forms. They soon heard the announcement calling their plane number.

Aizawa-"Alright, problem child. Let's go." 

Izuku-"Yeah sure!"

Timeskip

Izuku was climbing the stairs when Aizawa called him out.

Aizawa-"Problem Child!"

Izuku-"Yeah?"

Aizawa-"..........Call me when you reach there. And please be safe."

Izuku(smiling)-'Still caring for me, huh?'"Sure! I will definitely call you!"

Aizawa turned away while smiling under his scarf and muttering "Problem Child is really a problem child"

Timeskip

Izuku was reading a story book while listening to Giorno's theme. He was slowly shaking his head. Nobody questioned a 14 yr old kid as the legal age was 13 yr(In my story. But they require their guardians' permission). Izuku hadn't noticed his nearby surroundings or the nearby passengers. A few minutes later, the flight attendant came in and announced in the mic.

Attendant-"Attention passengers: Is there a detective on board?"

Red flags suddenly flew up in Izuku's head. Even his Danger Sense pained a bit.

Izuku-'Huh? Detective? Weird.'

"Yes. I'm a detective."

He heard a soft voice from his right side. He turned his eyes a bit to see a hand raised. He then turned to the side and saw who it was and widened his eyes. 

It was the very same girl he had met that day in the cafe! She didn't came after that. He again got engrossed by her beauty. She looked so beautiful, he could keep on looking at her beauty for hours. She also looked very much similar to Emilia from Re:Zero. 

Izuku-"Wait, you're..............I forgot your name."

The girl slowly turned towards him. Izuku quickly turned to the front while muttering, "Why did I just suddenly say that?" The girl looked at for some seconds and then smiled a bit.

Girl-"Oh, that's great. You......."

Midoriya looked at her while she continued.

Girl-"Please be my sidekick."

The girl held his hand and pulled him up while also getting up. The flight attendant meanwhile came up to them. The girl turned to her.

Girl-"I'm a detective, and he's my sidekick."

Midoriya was processing for the past few seconds and finally uttered this.

Midoriya-"...................Huh?"

The flight attendant looked at him in doubt and then nodded.

Flight Attendant-"Come this way."

She started leading them while the two walked behind her. Midoriya finally snapped out of his trance and started panicking.

Midoriya-"H-Hey, wait! What on Earth is this?"

The girl just kept on walking in front of him and then answered.

Girl-"Siesta."

Izuku-"Huh? Siesta! Oh yeah! That was your name. Sorry I forgot that." 'Where have I learnt about that name before?'

Siesta-"It's okay, Midoriya"

Izuku-"Anyway, why?"

Siesta-"Huh?"

Izuku-"Why did you ask me to become your sidekick?"

Siesta-"Let's just say, I was in need of one."

Izuku-'HOLY CRAP! She's a detective and now have me as her sidekick! I am afraid she might learn about my vigilante profession!'

Siesta-"I forgot, what was your full name? Mikumo Midoriya? Akatani? Yamikumo?"

Izuku-"Umm.......it's Izuku."

Siesta-"Oh yeah, I remember! Izuku. Then I will call you Midozu."

Izuku-"Huh? Midozu?"

Siesta-"Your codename for me."

Izuku-"O.........Okay?"

The attendant reached the cockpit door and started saying through the hole.

Flight Attendant-"I've brought a detective and her sidekick."

The door opened and both the soon-to-be-couple went inside.

"Ah........so there really was a detective on board."

In front of them was a blonde man in a suit.

Man-"Very much younger than I'd imagined, though........Which is the detective?"

Midoriya-'This is the worst situation imaginable. Wait, where's the pilot?'

He pointed at Siesta from her back while Siesta started.

Siesta-"More importantly......First off, what's your name?"

Man-"It's 'Bat'. Although that's a code name."

Midoriya-"Ok, why does everyone has code names here? Did I board the wrong plane?"

Siesta-"Nope. You boarded the right plane. You maybe aren't familiar with everyone having code names."

Midoriya-"O.....kay?"

Siesta-"Leave it."

Siesta then turned in front and introduced themselves.

Siesta-"I'm Siesta and this is my sidekick, Midozu. I was born and raised in Baker Street and he was on Musutafu. We met together few months back."

Midozu-'Sure.'

Siesta-"So, Bat, what is it you want? Why did you call for me, for a legendary detective?"

Midozu-'Leg......gendary? OH NO! I NOW REMEMBER! SHE'S THE LEGENDARY DETECTIVE SIESTA! ONE OF THE TWELVE TUNERS OF ENGLAND! OH, just great! What else I needed in my life?!"

Yoichi-"Why are you getting scared of her?"

Midozu-"Cause she is known to finish a case before it even starts! She is also the youngest known detective of the world!"

Hikage-"You mean to say, she can find your identity fast?"

Midoriya just nodded. The users now understand that he is in a very bad situation.

Bat(chuckling)-"Ha! You're a funny girl! Right. So try to deduce the reason I commandeered this airplane. If you manage to correctly deduce it, I'll refrain from snapping the pilot's neck."

Izuku(widened eyes)-"WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

Bat-"You can say that, Mr. Midozu."

Siesta-"Don't worry, partner. I'll handle it."

She then went into thinking posture.

Siesta-"Hmm..........Did you call us up here just to make us deduce the answer to that?"

Bat-"Yes, exactly right. It's a game. A game. A deadly game in which 600 passengers lives are at stake. Exciting, isn't it? The way you win is to correctly surmise my reasons for this hijack attempt. That's all there is to it!"

Midozu slowly closed his fist and gritted his teeth tightly.

Midozu-"If my partner Siesta wasn't here or if she hadn't made me her sidekick, you would have been seeing my wrath. I absolutely hate those criminals who keep people hostage for either ransom or for the pathetic reasons."

Siesta and Bat widened their eyes and they both stepped a little away from him. They were very much surprised to see his personality change from a nervous kid to a growling titan.

Bat-"Y-You are m-more interesting t-than the detective herself, kid."

Siesta-"Partner please calm down. You can't do anything rash here."

Nana-"She's right, Ninth. You can't be rash here. You are maybe forgetting something."

Midozu widened his eyes. He had almost forgotten a world legendary detective was there in front of him. He couldn't risk his vigilante identity to any of the two. Even if the man was a criminal. He looked at his hands and unclenched them.

Midozu(sighing)-"Good grief. You guys are really annoying."

He looked at them, who flinched under his gaze.

His look suddenly changed to a tired one.

Midozu-"Let's get over with this, okay?"

Bat-"S-Sure"

Siesta-"You're saying if we succeed, everyone's lives will be saved, and if we fail, they'll die?"

Bat-"Uh-huh. Simple rules, right?"

Siesta-"Sure. But if we fail, you'll meet the same fate, as well. You don't value your own life?"

Bat-"Unless I do this, I don't feel truly alive-that sort of thing."

Red flags suddenly flew in Izuku's head. He started having suspicions about the man.

Siesta-"Really.........you truly have too much time on your hands."

Bat-"Yeah, I really do. It's gotten so bad that I've up and hijacked a plane."

Siesta-"Right. So that's the answer. You got so bored with all the time on your hands that you couldn't help hijacking the plane. That's my final answer."

Midozu-"You sure?"

Siesta-"Well......this guy just said it, right? Too much time on his hands, he got bored, he hijacked the plane."

Midozu-"You sure he isn't saying just randomly?"

Siesta-"Oh? So are you saying this man was lying?"

Midozu(confused)-"Huh?"

Siesta-"You're saying he was intimidated by this legendary detective, that he'd claim that the answer he had let slip was actually false, and he's planning to bring the game to an end by insisting that I lost? In short.......you're saying he's scared?"

Midozu-"......................"

Siesta-"Is that it?"

Midozu-"........Somewhat"

Bat looked at them for a while, and then started laughing.

Bat-"Amazing! That's amazing! Very impressive! Truly a sight to behold! I never imagined you'd twist this into such a tangled knot"

He then got up from the pilot's seat.

Bat-"It's a more abrupt outcome than I had imagined, but that's all right. My purpose has already been achieved. With this, I'll stand down."

He then walked up to their faces.

Bat-"Don't worry. He's only unconscious; he's not dead. When we arrive at the airport, I'll likely be arrested, but I haven't killed anyone"

Midozu-"You just held 601 people's lives at stake and you're saying you did nothing wrong? It's like eating your brother's food and saying that he ate up your food, so your mom scolds him instead of you."

Bat-"Chill out, kid. Nothing's wrong. And who's the 601st?"

Midozu-"Pilot including, jackass."

Bat-"You shouldn't be this foul-mouthed, kiddo."

He then walked past them while continuing.

Bat-"After staying a while in the big house, I should be able to get right back out."

Siesta/Midozu-"Ah, so you really were a liar/You really are a liar, huh?"

Bat stopped and questioned them.

Bat-"What are you referring to?"

Siesta looked at her partner in surprise, who nodded.

Midozu(whispering)-"Yes. I think he's scared, but not because of you. That's my opinion. I think he IS scared. But of something else. Although what, I don't know."

Siesta(smiling)-"Maybe you won't be a bad assistant after all."

Bat(annoyed)-"Yes, my true reasons for trying to hijack this plane were indeed different, but out of respect for your boldness, I'm pretending to lose, just for you."

He 'tched' and turned in front again.

Bat-"Don't make me spell it all out."

Siesta-"Pretty sure I didn't meant lie by that."

Bat-"Huh?"

Siesta-"When you said you didn't mind risking your life....."

Midozu-"That's a lie, right? You're afraid of dying."

Bat-"..............................What are you two saying?"

Siesta-"You stood down too quickly-admitted defeat and stood down too quickly. In this quirk age and day, there's no way a man who's single handedly attempting a hijack would back down so easily to just a girl and her companion. I susp-sorry. WE suspect you're carrying out this hijacking under someone's direction. And you yourself have been ordered to die, too, in the crashing plane. But in truth, you're afraid and don't want to die so you used us a way to get out of dying."

Midozu-"Plus, your legs were trembling a bit before and after Siesta said the answer and you accepted defeat, your trembling stopped. Same goes for the slight sweating on the right side of your head, which was easy for me to see since my left was your right. Although, why you didn't surrendered earlier instead of this guessing game or asked help from a detective? You could have done that."

Siesta-"His pride wouldn't allow it. Rather than go down without a fight, he wanted to be beaten fair and square. Even if it was just for show."

Midozu just sighed and rolled his eyes.

Midozu-"Pride. Pride. Pride. All that bullshit. If that's so, you're no different from my life bullies. Their prides didn't allow them to become friends with me, instead chose to almost kill me. If you are in danger, don't be afraid to ask for help. I also used to call out for help, of course not getting anyone other than my friends, who also used to get hurt with me. There will definitely be a time when you want help but won't get one."

 Siesta started walking and walked past Bat while her partner got surprised and followed her.

Midozu-"Oi! Where are you going?"

Siesta-"Our task seems to be finished, so I thought I'd head back."

Midozu-"What?! A person is in danger of getting killed by their boss and you don't want to save him?!"

Siesta-"...................We can't do anything if we don't know who is his leader or boss."

Midozu(sighing)-"Alright but don't leave me behind! You pulled me into this mess!"

Siesta-"I figure you'd tag along without my saying anything."

"Hey"

Bat's voice was heard. Both looked at Bat.

Bat-"Tell me one last thing........How did you figure all that out? What clues led to those deductions? Was it really only that I gave up too quickly? Was that all?"

Siesta-"There was that, too.........but I knew about you from the very beginning."

Midozu/Bat-"Huh?"

Siesta-"That you'd be on this plane, that you were planning a hijacking and what's more, about your associates who ordered it. Everything."

She crossed her arms.

Siesta-"A first-rate detective gets a handle on a case before the incident occurs."

Banjo-"So, you weren't wrong!"

Nana-"She really solved before Izuku even knew about it!"

Izuku-"I knew she would know about this guy better than me. After all, I'm just a normal vigilante, not a detective."

Bat-"So, that's what happened." 

He pulled out his right hand covered his eyes.

Bat-"Whew, I'm glad I asked, just in case, before all was said and done!"

He then gave a familiar grin which alerted Izuku. This grin was very much familiar to him since this was given by his sister and bullies.

Siesta-"Sidekick, get do-"

Midozu-"DODGE!!"

In the next second, Siesta was on the ground near the front seat.

Siesta-"What just happened?! Huh?!"

She looked at her partner, who was standing in front of her in a protective way. His left hand was bleeding. Siesta looked at him in surprise.

Siesta(surprise)-"What the? H-How?!"

Midozu-"My reflexes and reaction are way more faster than yours, kid."

Siesta was surprised at his voice and personality change. He wasn't sounding the tired guy anymore. It was more like a someone who got an extreme adrenaline rush. He turned towards her.

Midozu-"Who the heck is he?!"

Bat-"Now, I'll teach you two something. When a first-rate operative discovers an up-and-coming young talent, he nips it in the bud before it can fully develop!"

Midozu turned forward and widened his eyes. Bat had a huge thick tentacle from his left side of his face. He was grinning maniacally.

Midozu-"Just great."

He frowned and gritted his teeth. It was a very tough situation. He was on board with a well known detective of England on a hijacked plane. He was in a great risk of revealing his identity and now, a criminal with a big tentacle was in front of him while he got injured and now wanted to protect his temporary partner. He was in a great danger. He didn't know how to fight this guy without risking his vigilante identity to the detective.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 513 29
Izuku Yagi, Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki and Fuutarou Uesugi they all had a terrible childhood for being quirkless. They were ignore and neglected...
3.3K 105 14
Bnha x reader x Tokyo Revengers °| DISCONTINUED |° Cover Image by me TW: There will be mention of blood, death, suicidal thoughts and toxicity. So pl...
42.5K 814 23
The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, she cursed the world with what little powe...
173K 2.7K 19
Izuku yagi son of Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi or better know as the number one hero All Might and number 9 hero Lady Magnet, brother of Izumi Yagi. ...