The vampire world

By MelodyT24

"For your information, I refuse to barbie myself up to be sold to some bloodsucking demons?" Gabriella yelled... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Chapter 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37

36

25 3 1
By MelodyT24

Gabriella Monet POV

Have you heard? That was the new trend in the castle. I wouldn't have heard of it until Daphne told me about how rumors have spread amongst the Slaves about the Royal family. Everywhere I go, it's either the slaves talking about the king's sex escapades or how ugly the queen was which I believed was false.

I wanted to tell Slade about the rumors before it became big but for two days I haven't seen him. He was avoiding me for no reason. The two days we didn't see was like a year to me. I missed him so much that It felt as if a part of me was stolen.

"Daydreaming again?" I jumped at the sound of Daphne's Voice. "Daphne, you startled me."

"I am sorry about that." She apologized. "Have you seen Slade?"

"No," I shook my head.

Daphne grabbed my head and pulled me outside the castle. "Where are we going?" I questioned her.

"To talk about our love lives."

"Hell no!" I tried to free my hand from her grip but it's way too tight." There is no way I'm talking to you about Slade."

"Hey, girls!"

We both turned to face Anabella who was standing outside the castle with Luciana. Right, Someone, I've been dying to punch in the face. "Hi," Daphne waved at Anabella and bow her head when she saw Luciana.

I ignored both Anabella and Luciana pretending I didn't see them but I made sure I had my obsidian eyes fixed on Luciana's eyes. We both stared at each other as if we were having a staring competition. "Uh, uh," Daphne cleared her throat thereby breaking the Connection.

"Luciana and I were heading out of the castle. Would you guys like to be a part of it?" Anabella informed us.

"Like a girl's day out?" Daphne grinned and hit my shoulder playfully.

I hate that.

"No," Luciana answered. She folded her arm and smirked at me. "The princes are coming with us."

Wait, did she just say princes? That includes Kyle, Teale, and Slade.

"Oh is that so?" I eyed her and in return, she did the same.

"We are here." A voice squealed behind us. When we turned my eyes almost popped out of my socket. Kyle and Candice both had their hands entwined while Teale was talking to Slade who seemed uninterested from the frown on his face. "She is here?" Candice clicked her tongue when she saw me.

I looked at Daphne whose head was facing the ground. I glared at Candice and Kyle whose hands were still together. How could he do that to Daphne? I thought he loved her. I wasn't going to go down with a fight so I gave Candice a reply she deserved.

"Is that a problem?" I retorted. I never backed down without a fight. My eyes went over to Slade who also had his eyes on me.

"You bloodsucker!" I glared at Slade as I said those words in my mind.

Slade frowned when he heard but I didn't care. How dare he abandon me only to go after Luciana?

"Can we get out of here?" Daphne nudged my side.

"No," I refused and whispered some words into her ears. "We'll go," I said to Anabella.

"You sure?" Luciana questioned.

I scoffed and then nodded. "I am very sure because I'll like to have all the fun in the world," I said through gritted teeth and looked toward Slade. "I want to have all the fun in the world." I smiled at him.

"What are we waiting for? Let's hit the road. " Teale gave me a high five and grabbed my hand as he pulled me away. "You'll ride with us or Slade?"

"No, I'll ride with you. Come with me Daphne," I pulled Daphne's hand and walked away with Teale and Anabella to the castle garage. Slade, Luciana, Candice, and Teale rode in a Mercedes Benz while we took a white Venza. "You okay?" I questioned Daphne whose face had turned red. I saw a lone tear on her face but she quickly wiped it off. She was trying to hide her pain but I wasn't going to let my best friend suffer because of a stupid vampire prince.

"I. I " Daphne bites her lips and looked outside the window.

"Is she okay?" Teale questioned.

How could he even ask that? Was he blind when Candice came with Kyle? "Stop asking stupid questions, Teale." I glared at him through the rearview mirror. "You saw your stupid cousin walk in with that Barbie girl and you are asking me questions. Kyle is making my friend cry!" I shouted so loud that Anabella had to close her ears. "Sorry," I apologized to her.

"It's okay," She smiled at me. "I understand you. Kyle shouldn't have come with Candice."

"Stop blaming him," Daphne finally said something without stuttering. "He doesn't know that I love him."

"I thought it was the other way round," I questioned.

"No," Daphne sniffled. "I thought he loved me but he never said it so I never told him that I love him."

"You what?" I couldn't believe what I heard. I scoffed and placed and hand on my forehead. "You should have told him!"

"Don't yell at me!" Daphne retorted.

"I am not yelling. I am just telling you, Daphne. Those vampire princes are nothing but liars. At least your love was a one-sided one. We both confessed that we love each other and he won't even talk to me." I groaned out in frustration.

"Girls!" Anabella shouted to gain our attention. "I know you both are mad because of your princes...."

"They are not our princes!" Daphne and I both said at the same time.

Anabella raised both her hands in defeat and smiled at us. "I know but you both are pretty girls. Why don't you show the princes that they don't deserve you?" She advised.

I nodded in response and looked at Daphne. "I have the perfect plan."

"What plan?" Daphne questioned. I facepalmed myself because Daphne had always been the clueless one. I moved closer to her and whispered into her ears.

"We are here!" Teale stopped the car in front of a bar. A freaking bar!

"There is a bar?" My eyes almost popped out of my pocket as I started at the name of the Bar. "Who gives the Bar a stupid name?" I scoffed and pointed at the Bar's name. "Fum!"

"Weird name isn't it?" Anabella came out of the car and rest on the car. She rubbed her hand on her protruding belly and smiled.

"You okay? " I questioned her.

"Yeah. I can't wait for my baby to be born."

"I can't wait to be an aunt. May I?" I stretched my hand to place it on her stomach.

"Go ahead."

I placed my hand on her stomach and smiled. "This is amazing." I rubbed my hand around her stomach. "Can't wait too." I squealed.

"They are here," Teale announced as Slade's Benz arrived at the Bar and parked beside us.

"Don't forget what I told you," I whispered into Daphne's ear. Daphne nodded and looked at Kyle whose hand was around Candice's waist. What the hell? I wanted to scream that out but I kept my cool.

Revenge is for later.

"Let's head in," Luciana pulled Slade's hand and they both walked into the bar. Slade was deliberately ignoring me and I was going to make sure he regret that.

The FUM was made for the vampires as the inside was packed with blood-sucking demons. They all had a slave with them and each of the slaves was sitting on the ground with a chain on their neck. One of the attendants to a VIP room where we all entered. "I think you both need to seat on the ground." Candice pointed to a sign on the wall that says leaves should seat on the ground.

"There is no need for that. We all came here to have a nice together. " Teale said.

"Last time I checked," Luciana placed a hand on her Slade's. "It was Lady Aneka who invited you both."

I scoffed not because of what she said but the way she was holding onto Slade's hand and he was fine with it. "I don't have a problem with sitting on the ground," I answered. "The only problem I am having is why my fist has not yet made contact with your face." I balled my hand into a fist and pointed it toward her.

Teale burst into laughter while the others all began to talk at once.

"Enough!" I finally heard Slade's hoarse voice. "Let's all seat and have a nice time."

"Why should I listen to you?" I retorted.

"Gabriella," Daphne nudged me on the shoulder. "That's not the plan," she whispered into my ears.

"I don't care anymore about the stupid plan Daphne. "

"Gabriella, please," Anabella begged but she wasn't going to change my mind.

"I see you all happy with one another. You let her touch you and make my friend suffer," I said to Kyle. He looked taken aback when I said that. Kyle looked at Daphne and then look back at me.

"How do you mean?" Kyle inquired.

"Ask from the walls," I replied. "You know what. You vampires should have all the fun you want. Daphne and I will go have fun somewhere else. A place where we would be welcomed as humans, not as slaves to vampires." I poured out my mind and grabbed Daphne's hand.

"Gabriella!" Slade, Teale, and Anabella both called my name at the same time but we were already out of the VIP room.

When we got to the bar, A vampire came towards us and invited us to his table. "Will you like to have a drink with my friend and me?" The offer was tempting.

"Gabby," Daphne pinched me which probably means that she was scared or trying to tell me something

"Why don't you and your friend go look for Vampires like yourselves?" I retorted.

"Feisty," the vampire clicked his tongue. "You are just a worthless human. How dare you talk back at me or refuse my offer?"

Was he serious?

"Look bloodsucker!" I yelled and I think the room became smaller as everyone in the room turned to face us.

What did you just call me?" The vampire grabbed my hand and threw me on a table.

I groaned out in pain as my back made contact with the wooden table. "Ouch," I cried out in pain.

"Gabby!" Daphne rushed to my side and tried to help me up but she was dragged by her hair. "Ouch."

"Let my friend go!" I shouted.

"Or what?" Another Vampire joined in bullying us.

"Or it will be your end?" I heard Slade's Voice as he walked toward the vampire who stood beside me.

"Y....your Highness" the vampire bows his head.

"Let's her go," I heard Kyle shouting at the other vampire who held Daphne by the hair. Kyle grabbed the vampire by the throat and threw him outside the bar. The vampire went through the glass that shattered into pieces and landed outside the bar. "You okay?" He asked Daphne.

"Yes," My friend replied in the sweetest voice. Love is a beautiful thing.

"You try to touch my slave and you even abused her by hitting her," Slade yelled at the other vampire.

"Your Highness, I have no idea she was your slave. Have mercy." The vampire begged for mercy but Slade isn't the one to show mercy. He lifted the vampire and threw him out of the Bar just like Kyle did with the other vampire. "You okay Gabby," he tried to help me up but I pushed his hand away. "Stop acting impossible Gabriella."

"You are the impossible one!" I shouted at him. "And what are you all looking at?" I shouted at the vampires and humans whose eyes were fixed on us. "Stop staring at us." That's just made them continue staring. I looked towards the VIP room and saw Luciana and Candice coming out of there. "You are getting married soon and you are ignoring me."

"I am sorry that you think I am ignoring you Gabby but I was not okay."

He was not okay? How did I know not about that?"

"But you were with her," I pointed to Luciana and everyone also turned to face her.

That was awkward.

"I don't want to be with her. I want to be with you." There goes the confession that might send me to my early grave. I could feel the piercing eyes of the vampires, the humans, and even Luciana's on me.

"Let's talk about this outside," I grabbed Slade's hand and pulled him outside. "What are you trying to do back there? You are trying to get me killed."

"That's because I am not afraid to tell you that I love you," Slade confessed.

"You can't keep saying that and then you'll start ignoring me all over again. I don't want that kind of love."

"What should I do to show you that I love you?" He whispered into my ears. His breath on my ears sent tingles down my body.

I visibly gulped and cleared my throat. Standing so close to him was making me lose my sense. I closed my eyes and heaved a deep sigh as his presence was making my heart race fast as if it was going to explode. "Take me out of here?" That came out more like a question than a request.

"Sure," Slade pecked my left cheek and entwined my hand with his. "Let's go," he kissed my hand and led me to his car.

I guess my plan with Daphne kinda worked.

"Let's create a scene." That's what I whispered into Daphne's ear and it worked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 77 19
(ON PAUSE!) A Cage. Here, I sit in a cage with a cold mental collar attached to a heavy chain around my neck as I wait to be auctioned off to a Vampi...
89.9K 275 5
"I'll ruin you till there's nothing left to give." Every member of the lupine Realm lost his sanity after few centuries of living without a mate. Kin...
1.3K 92 34
It is the world which never had nor will see the sunlight. This world is ruled by the vampires who had lived for thousands of years. In this powerful...
834K 69.3K 62
Life is full of ups and downs. Sorrel Lamar knows this very well. Five years ago she was happy at home with her parents, the beloved niece of a chi...