๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

By downbadforyu

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 69

3.3K 114 104
By downbadforyu

Third Person's POV

An hour. They were cuddled up for on the sofa for an hour. But it was okay, they're trip around the city would start after they have their lunch. But the time was already ten-fifty, everyone else was done preparing the small things they would need for going around the city, but the racer was still in his pajamas.

Mina didn't complain nor protest, she couldn't see the time, she has no clue what time it was already, she was all caught up with cuddling and feeling the guy underneath her.

Both of them weren't making any move, Mina's head was still rested on the racers chest while he hugs her by her waist, arms wrapped around her securely holding her in place.

Mina's eyes were close just like the racers, though they weren't asleep, just...just really wanting to feel each others warmth.

But of course, they have places to go to, and that means that Chaeyoung has to get up and get himself ready, while Mina has to go out the room and check their things again before they go.

So here are two women, walking towards the room, smirks were both on their lips as they walk. When they had reached the room their smirks only widen when they saw the sight in front of them.

Both Nayeon and Jennie looked at each other with knowing looks and smirks on their faces before looking back to the two cuddled up person on the sofa.

"We don't wanna ruin this moment, but we do have to go get lunch and be on our trip," Nayeon spoke that seemed to make Mina's eyes open in surprise hearing her voice.

She quickly pushed herself up and away from the racers hug before turning her head only to see her two friends looking at her with those teasing smirks of theirs.

"Oh I am not up for any teasing today," Mina said before completely standing up from the sofa and went out the room leaving Chaeyoung still on the sofa with the two women on the door way.

Jennie looked at her brother teasingly that earned a playful eye roll from the guy on the sofa.

"Didn't know you'd be moving this fast Chaeng," Nayeon said wiggling her eyebrows as she sent the racer a teasing smile.

Chaeyoung sat up the sofa before leaning his back on it as a smile slowly crept up his lips.

Nayeon and Jennie yet again looked at each other seeing the smile on his lips.

"I'm glad that you're finally going to make a move and fix everything, but do know that even if I'm Jeongyeon's fiancée and Jennie's best friend, I will scratch that pretty face of yours if she cries again," Nayeon told the racer who turned his head to her and gave her a reassuring smile.

"No more making her cry time noonas, I promise," He said that the two women replied with a smile.

"Well you better get up now, we have to get lunch before going," Jennie reminded her brother before she and Nayeon went out the room.

The two passed by Mina who fixing the kids things in the small living room, she was sitting on another sofa while fixing a few change of clothes for Sunghoon and Minjeong inside the bag.

"Doing mommy duties now Mina?" Jennie playfully asked while Nayeon giggled beside her seeing the younger japanese give an eye roll to the both of them.

"I'm really not up for any teasing at this hour girls, just go to your boys, the kids are outside, probably playing again," She said as she stood up from the sofa before making her way to the kitchen.

Both girls followed her with teasing smirks still on their lips.

"You're not going with us?" Nayeon asked leaning on the counter while they watch Mina take out two bottles from the fridge.

"Of course she won't, she'll be going with Chaeyoung," Jennie playfully answered with a playful slap on Nayeon's shoulder.

They both turned their heads towards Mina when they heard the girl gave a groan of annoyance towards them.

"I'm fixing the kids things, oh my gosh!" She sighed out before making her way back to the living room where the small bag full of her kids things were.

"Okay, whatever you say then, bye~" Both women said with giggles before they make their way out of the room.

Mina let out a sigh before slumping her back on the couch after zipping up the bag. She closed her eyes again before she felt her heart start to pick up pace. Again. But now she felt it.

She rose a hand up then placed it on her chest, just above where her heart is. And there, there she felt just how fast her heart was beating when she thought about Chaeyoung.

She didn't know why, but when she was all cuddled up onto him she just knew that she was in the right place. She was right where she belongs.

And that is in Azai Chaeyoung's arms.

"Oh you're still here?" She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the voice of the guy she was just cuddling with earlier.

She turned her head towards the direction of their room where Chaeyoung was still standing on.

He was wearing simple clothes, just shorts and a t-shirt that he paired with just grey slippers.

"H-huh? Yeah..I..I was fixing some things up in the kids bag, oh I used the small bag you brought, Winter said I should just use it instead of bringing a bigger bag out and—" Her words were cut off hearing a giggle come from the racer across the room.

"You're rambling, it's okay, I really brought that just in case," He said before walking towards her.

Now Mina felt her heart doubled up in speed when she noticed walking closer towards her.

Chaeyoung just kept walking and making his way till he finally reaches where she was.

He smiled down at her before leaning in.

Mina wasn't assuming - well, yes, maybe she was, but what do you expect? He was leaning down towards her, his face wasn't that close to hers yet but she already closed her eyes, she was expecting to feel something, maybe a pair of lips placing themselves somewhere on her face.

But nothing.

Nothing came.

She just heard a giggle that made her open her eyes up and saw the racer already back up now with the bag in his hold.

"We should go now, they're waiting," Chaeyoung said before walking ahead of her to the door.

He looked back when he didn't feel her any closer to him. Mina was still in place, seating on the sofa with a dumbfounded look on her face.

"You going or not?" Chaeyoung asked looking back at her with a smile.

Mina turned to him and just stared, she didn't know, again, why she was staring at him but she just did.

But after some time she stood up from the sofa and made her way towards him, with a small smile, she gestured for him to open the door, and he did.

Both walked out of the room to go to the restaurant they all agreed on to last night, it was just across the lobby of the hotel anyways.

"Didn't I told you guys to not eat sweet things in the morning? I'm all itchy," Jeongyeon teased pretending to scratch himself with a small smirk on his lips.

"There's a lot of ants here," Dahyun joined as he pretended to step on ants below him and flick invisible ants on his arms.

Chaeyoung just shook his head before taking a seat beside Sunghoon, Winter on the kids other side with Mina.

"We weren't informed couples should go out with matching color clothes, if I knew me and Jennie would've changed," Leo spoke up with a teasing tone noticing the same color of Chaeyoung and Mina.

Chaeyoung wore a white shorts and shirt now topped with a green short button up shirt.

While Mina wore a white shirt that was under a green sleeveless dress.

So basically they really matching.

Mina and Chaeyoung looked at each other, shocked to see that they really are matching.

"In my defense, I didn't know," Mina said before starting to feed Sunghoon the pancake that just arrived in front of them.

"I didn't too," Chaeyoung said putting the same food on Minjeong's plate.

Their friends looked at each other with smirks on their faces as they shared a look they all knew the meaning of.

"Dada I'm hungry already!" Hyunjin whined hitting his father's shoulder.

"Tsk tsk, you're here teasing us but you haven't fed Hyunjin and Yeji yet? Tsk tsk bad."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Papa I want that!" Sunghoon told his father as he tugged at the hem of his button up shirt while pointing at somewhere.

Chaeyoung looked down before turning his gaze to the place his son was pointing at.

"Are you allowed to eat that? I mean it is fruit but it's sweet because it's glazed with melted sugar," He asked looking back down at him.

Sunghoon only nodded his head before looking behind his father where his mother and Minjeong were seated on a bench with the other ladies along with Yeji.

"Let's go then," The racer said before both of them ran away from the other boys to go to the stall that the kid saw.

Once  they reached the stall Sunghoon immediately pointed at the strawberry glazed with melted sugar one, the racer asked for the same too.

After paying, Chaeyoung didn't let his son walk anymore because he was eating so he just carried him while he walks back to their group.

"No doubt that you two are father and son, you both like strawberries a lot," Leo said as he chuckled seeing the two back with them.

"Well no doubt that you and Hyunjin are father and son too, you both like pretty girls, right JinJin?" Chaeyoung asked looking down at the kid who immediately gave a nod of his head with a thumbs up.

"I'm glad I have no kids yet," Jisoo said with a light laugh.

"I know right? You'd have to wake up in the middle of the night just to make their milk and make them stop crying and all those changing of diapers," Daniel said nodding his head as he leaned back on the tree behind him.

Chaeyoung though kept quiet, he does have kids, but Minjeong isn't really his child, and Sunghoon? He didn't even get to experience waking up in the middle of the night just to make him milk to make him stop from crying and put him to sleep, he didn't experience changing his diapers and all those things parents usually do to their kids when they were still babies.

He can't really relate but he does know that when he fixes his family, finally marry Mina, and have another kid, he'll get to experience that. He just has to wait patiently for the actress. Just wait for the love of his life.

"Why are you eating that Iannie? Didn't I tell you not to eat too much sweets for the mean time because of your teeth?" The boy turned his head and saw his mother just beside them along with his aunts.

The kid only gave her a smile before pointing at his father that looked at him with a shocked expression.

Chaeyoung's friends covered their mouths trying to stop themselves from laughing when they saw Mina gave the racer a glare.

They knew Sunghoon was told not to eat any sweets for the mean time because his teeth was being fixed, but they also do know that he's a stubborn kid, really just like his father. And since he's just going to spend a lot of time with his father now, he'd do anything just to get what he wants.

And now that he has his father, he now has an ally whenever his mother would be sensing something he did that he isn't suppose to do, he has someone who would cover for him.

"I-i didn't know...he told me he can," Chaeyoung nervously uttered looking at the actress who just shook her head while looking at their kid.

"Azai Sunghoon Sebastian, you're really a naughty kid now," Mina said squinting her eyes as she looks at the kid.

Though Sunghoon looked confused when he heard a different last name attached to his name.

Their friends though are different, they all held smirks on their lips hearing the kids full name with Chaeyoung's surname come out of the actresses lips.

"What's Azai mama?" Sunghoon asked confused as he looked at his mother.

"Azai? That's your papa's last name Hoonie~" Momo answered with a teasing smile.

Mina just realized what she said when her son asked and Momo answered. She turned her head to the racer and now saw him with a small smirk on his lips.

"I...uh...don't we have another place to go to unnie's? We should go now, besides it's getting hotter now, right Win? We should go," She said before taking hold of Minjeong's hand and gently pulled her to walk with her.

Her friends, including the racer, all let out laughs seeing her walk away with her future daughter, they were walking ahead but going to the right direction.

"We should follow them," Sana said with a giggle before she pulled Tzuyu with her to follow the younger Japanese.

"Let's go follow mama!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all have arrived at their destination a few hours prior. It was like a park, but with a beautiful view of the ocean from above.

Kids of different ages can be seen running around everywhere. One of those kids are Sunghoon and Hyunjin. Yeji and Minjeong just stayed with their moms not wanting to get all sweaty.

The girls stayed at a shaded place, their was a roof over them that protected them from the heat of the sun. While the guys were running around with Sunghoon and Hyunjin.

The two little boys kept running away whenever the guys would get closer to them. But of course, with how competitive the guys were, even if they're just kids they fought with them by running faster.

"You can't catch us little legs!" Jeongyeon teased looking back to the two kids that frowned while running after them.

"You're a mean ostrich!" Hyunjin yelled at his uncle before sticking his tongue out.

Jeongyeon and the guys stopped in their tracks hearing the little boys remark. Dahyun watched as his best friends mouth went agape after what he heard.

"Y'know? He's right, you're a very mean ostrich," Leo said as he laughed looking at Jeongyeon.

"And you're a mean monkey dada, you always forget to feed us!" Hyunjin again yelled before both he and Sunghoon started running back to their mothers leaving the guys behind.

"Did that kid..just? He...he's my son...yah Hyunjin!" Leo called out before he started to run after his son.

The other guys all laughed before starting to just walk back to the shaded area where the girls were all seated.

Hyunjin and Sunghoon had now made it back to their mothers. Jennie was wiping her sons back because he was sweating a lot. Yeji on the side was teasing Hyunjin by saying that he was smelly and all that she can tease him for.

"You're ugly! An ugly dragon!" Hyunjin teased sticking his tongue out attempting to tease his sister but failed.

"We're twins, means if I'm ugly then you are too, ugly dragon~" Yeji teased back sticking her tongue out while her brother whined.

Jennie and the girls just watched Hyunjin whine complaining about Yeji teasing him. The cat eyed woman just shook her head already done with the twos undying teasing.

"Where's that ugly dragon?" Leo asked after reaching the shaded area.

He looked to where his son is and saw him whining to his mother while Yeji was laughing at him.

"Why are you crying?" He asked crouching down in front of his son.

Hyunjin then told him why, but instead of consoling him, Leo just joined Yeji in teasing him more while he cried, eventually he heard a smack on the head from his wife.

Meanwhile on the other side...

Mina was already done wiping Sunghoon's back and had already put a new towel on his back after changing his shirt to a new one.

"Mama are you going to wipe papa's back too? He's also sweaty," Sunghoon asked looking back between his mother and his father.

Mina just looked at him before glancing up to his father. Chaeyoung was also looking at her, well of course he would be looking at her, after what their son just said? Of course both are waiting for what one another is going to answer.

"Yeah, aren't you going to wipe Chaeyoung's sweat too Mina?" Rosé asked in a teasing tone as she faked an innocent look.

Their friends now all looked at them again, all wearing the same teasing smirks as they await for something to happen.

"You don't ha—" The racers words were quickly cut off when Mina spoke surprising him but making their friends smirks wider.

"It's okay, just sit down here or crouch down, it's bad if you let your sweat dry on you," She said as she opens up their bag and took out another towel.

Chaeyoung didn't know what to do. What was he even supposed to do? Should he protest and tell her that it's okay? Or should he obey and let the woman he loves care of him?

Well we all know the answer.

Of course he chose the latter.

So he walked towards her, turned his back, crouched down in front of her waiting for her to do something. After a few seconds he felt his button up shirt be pulled up along with his shirt. Just as it was pulled up, he felt a towel softly and gently be dabbed on his back.

Chaeyoung now stood back up after Mina placed a towel on his back and fixed his clothes. He still had his back turned on Mina trying to hide something - that of course Minjeong had revealed.

"Are you blushing dad? Why does it look like you're blushing?" She asked as she giggled seeing that she was right when her dad has turned around and faced them.

Their group burst into laughter when they all saw his face. Minjeong was right. He really is blushing.

"Ah Minjeong, our number one spoiler~" Jihyo said as she smiled at the kid and giving her a thumbs up.

Chaeyoung turned his head back to Mina and saw her covering her mouth as she giggled.

He smiled at the sight. Mina laughing had always been a beautiful sight for him.

Maybe his friends, Sana, Akira and his sister was right.

Mina still does love him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunghoon and Minjeong are now asleep. Mina and Sunghoon slept in the same room again with Chaeyoung and Minjeong. The little boy asked his mother to, so Mina agreed, one because she couldn't resist him, and two, well because she also wants to.

Chaeyoung was nowhere insight at the bedroom, but Mina is.

She was on the bed already laying down, her eyes closed as she hugged Sunghoon and Minjeong that were next to each other, all three of them tucked under the same blanket.

The racer had just gotten out of the bathroom wearing another sando and pajamas. He was still drying his hair when the sight of the woman he loves sleeping next to his son and daughter, hugging them both as she did so.

He smiled at the sight, now this is a sight that he would want to see every day of his life.

After drying his hair, he put back the towel into the bathroom before carefully and quietly making his way to the sofa where he will be sleeping in again.

The racer pulled the blanket before gently laying down his back on the sofa and wrapped the blanket over him then closed his eyes.

Mina, the one we thought who was asleep already opened her eyes again.

After hearing the small and subtle rustling the racer did, she knew he was out of the bathroom already.

She couldn't sleep. She doesn't know why, but suddenly she couldn't sleep as quickly as she usually does. It was weird. And she couldn't understand what was happening to her. But it seems like her mind was in a race -- it's on a certain racer that was laying down on the sofa. Also having another sleepless night.

Not taking it anymore, Mina gently pulled her hand away from the two kids before slowly sitting up. She looked at the sofa and saw the racer already laying down, the blanket over him, his eyes were closed so Mina thought he was asleep already.

But after seeing him heave a deep sigh, she just knew that he wasn't asleep yet.

So with every courage that she has, she opened her mouth only to close it again not knowing what to say.

"C-chaeyoung..? Are..are you still awake?" She quietly asked waiting for any response - that she quickly got.

"Do you need anything?" Chaeyoung asked back turning in his position to face her.

Mina shook her head telling him 'no' and that answer immediately got a confused raise of an eyebrow from the racer as he now sat up.

"I can't sleep..." She quietly said looking down at her lap where her fingers were fiddling with each other.

Chaeyoung didn't know what to say, well he usually sleep faster than her and he knows that she also sleeps fast, so he doesn't know what to say.

"C-can I sleep n-next to you?" Mina asked again that somehow surprised the racer.

Yes, they have slept next to each other a lot of times already before, but right now? He doesn't even know if how they were, I mean they're talking, they interact with each other, they have kids, but he doesn't really know how they are.

"I mean...i-it's okay if you don't agree, that's totally unders—" Her words were quickly cut off when she saw the racer lower down the blanket away from him.

"I don't know if we could fit in here right now, but if you want to then come here," He answered with a smile before he also saw a smile form on the actresses lips as she stood up from her place.

Mina quietly and gently made her way over to the sofa where the racer is. She stopped just right in front of him before gesturing for him to stand up that got the racer confused.

"I'll sleep on that side, we don't want me to fall on the floor now don't we?" She said with a small smile while the racer let out a light chuckle before standing up and let Mina take her place on the sofa.

Once Mina was settled on her place, Chaeyoung laid back down beside her, he pulled the blanket over the two of them that was just till his chest while it was already on Mina's shoulders.

They stayed laying next to each other, they have to admit, their position is uncomfortable, Mina laying on the safe side while Chaeyoung was on the side where he could fall off to the floor in an instant.

It was an uncomfy position, and Mina gladly admits that, she would choose to cuddle with him again than to sleep in this uncomfortable position.

So she did just that.

"You said that nothing is and would be stopping me from doing what I want right? So can I cuddle to you? I can't sleep in this position," Mina softly asked not wanting sound demanding to the racer.

Chaeyoung just gave a nod of his head before he lifted his other arm up and let Mina use it as a pillow.

Mina then snuggled into him, she felt the racer shift and change his position so he could face her, next thing she felt was an arm snaking to her waist before being carefully and gently pulled closer to the racer.

She snuggled into his neck inhaling the same strawberry scent that she had always been smelling and loved to smell. Her hands were kept to herself at first, but of course she won't settle to just that. She let a hand settle itself onto the racers chest letting it feel how calm the racers heart beat was already while the other stayed to herself.

And just like that, both of them can finally sleep.

Chaeyoung, for once in those years didn't have any trouble in sleeping with Mina beside him.

For once in those for years, Mina finally felt calm in sleeping with the racer next to her.

Each other was all they needed to be calm and sleep with clear minds and calm beating of hearts.

Hey everyone! Chapter 69 is up!
As yet again promised here is another update for all of you HAHAHAHA earlier wasn't a prank  tho, I just accidentally pressed the publish button so yeah HAHAHAH no pranks

Enjoy and have a good night everyone!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 36
Y/n Y/l/n Your father left when you were really young. Your mother died of cancer when you were 20. 2 years later, at the place that you are living i...
28.1K 839 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...
8.5K 204 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...
181K 8.2K 40
"The eyes are the windows to the soul." - William Shakespeare . . . All they wanted was for people to see them for who they really are and not for w...