Kidnapped in Italy

By kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... More

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
You won't be shown this type of mercy
Or what?
I'm just tired
Mr. Bossman
I'm a billionaire, neonata
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
I am a grown ass woman
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Wrapped around his little finger
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
They betrayed us!
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
A fucking nightmare
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
I'm back, bitches!
Mr & Mrs, Dickhead
You are my perfect queen
The Set Up!
Your friend was a mouse?
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
You didn't love her
Everyone's favorite Stripper
Oh, Boohoo, bitch!
The Devil & his Demon
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
I love my little family
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

Hashtag, virgin bitch out

3.5K 55 9
By kae_bae2

Bonnie Davis-

⚠️There is smut in this chapter!⚠️
If you want to skip it, then read until you get to the "smut" warning.

Two weeks later-

"How have you been?" My mom questioned as I face-timed her.
"I've been good. How about you? Do you have any plans for this Halloween?" I asked her, but was a little saddened by not being able to spend it with her.

"No, your father and I were going to-

"WAIT! OMG! GET IT OFF!" I yelled as Antonio threw a big ass tarantula on me.

"What happened, Bon?" my mother questioned me. I was paralyzed, scared that if I move the spider would kill me.

"She's fine Mrs.Davis I just put a tarantula on her. We will call you back real soon, okay?" Antonio said causing my mother to laugh and hang up.

"EN-

I was about to call Enzo but Antonio covered my mouth. I licked his hand and he yank it away.

"ENZO! ENZO! HE-

I got cut off by Enzo and Ty running inside my room with guns.
"What is-... Fuck!" Ty yelled then threw the gun at the spider, but missed making it hit the floor. The gun went off and we screamed and jumped.

When I jumped the spider flew up and landed on Ty's shoulder making us scream again.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Ty screamed as he flicked it onto Antonio.

"GET THE SHIT!" Antonio yelled and threw it back on me. I screamed and cried.

"STOP!!" I said with a tear coming down my face.

"GET IT OFF!" I yelled as it started to crawl under my shirt. Before it got too far under my shirt, Enzo grabbed it then held onto Antonio's neck.

Antonio had his mouth wide open saying "Ow". Enzo stuck the spider into Antonio's mouth causing Antonio to scream so loud I thought I heard a window break.

Antonio spit the spider onto the bed causing me to jump into Enzo's arms.
Enzo put me down as soon as I was on him. Any other time he wants to throw me over his shoulder but now he's not. Really?

"Really-

"AHHH... IT'S ON MY FOOT!" Ty yelled and kicked it off causing it to land on mines.
"AHHH!" everybody yelled except for Enzo as we ran to my bathroom.

Antonio and I hugged each other as we were standing at the counter. Ty was on the toilet.

"Why the hell would you get a spider that you are scared of, dumbass?!" I yelled at Antonio and shoved him off of the counter.

"Stop!" He said whining like a baby.

"Get you asses down, now!" Enzo yelled as he held the tarantula in the clear container.

"Oh, thank God!" I cheered as I got down from the counter. Ty shoved Antonio to the ground and made his way out of my room.

"Umm...I'll take this-

"GET OUT!" I yelled as I shoved Antonio and the spider out of the bathroom and out of my room.

I sighed and fell onto my bed.

"How have you been?" Enzo questioned as he sat next to me. I sat up and looked him in the eyes before slapping the fuck out of him.

"What the hell did you do?" I questioned as I stood up.
"One day you tell me that you're visiting your family and the next I heard that you were at "Hell Chamber". Whatever the fuck that is," I said flapping my arms up and down.

He looked at me and smirked at my actions.

"Was someone worried about their "love"?" Enzo said questioning me.
"No!" I stated and tried to move away from him. Before I could move he grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me into him.

"I love you, neonata," he said then buried his face into the crook of my neck.
"I love you too, Dickhead." I said, pulling away from him.

(Translation: neonata= baby girl)

He grabbed my arm to pull me back into him.
"I'm hungry." He whispered while kissing my neck.

"Yeah, hell no, we're not doing that, again," I said as I already know what he's hungry for.
He rolled his eyes and smirked.

"What is it that you think that I want to eat, neonata?" he questioned and folded his arms.

"Come on." I stated after knowing he's not going to let this blow over. I pretended to lead him to the bed before I made a turn towards the door. He grabbed my arm as we continued down the hall.

"Where are we going?" He questioned.

"I'm going to make you something to eat because you said you were hungry." I said as we made our way to the kitchen. He huffed like a child and I laughed.

"Ohh, you can cook?" He questioned raising his brows.
"Nope!" I stated, honestly then went into the refrigerator and grabbed fruits.
"I can cut up fruit though," I said while shrugging.

As I was about to grab the knife Enzo snuck up behind me and squeezed my ass.
"Enzo!" I yelled in surprise and dropped the knife.
"Oops, sorry, my hand slipped." He said then placed a grape into his mouth. When he turned around to leave I smacked his ass causing him to pause in his tracks.

"Oops, my hand sl-

Before I could make out my words his hand grabbed hold of my neck.

"What did I tell you about that? Hmm?" He questioned as I bit my lip. He licked his lip and to my surprise, he started fisting my breast.

"These are mine, okay?" He claimed while fisting at my breast and earning a moan from me. I nodded my head "yes" before he tightened his grip around my neck. Not too tight though.

"Words, love." He demanded as he did circular motions onto them.
"Y-yes," I said causing him to smirk and release me. When he was about to sit at a stool something came to mind.

"Oops, I said it wrong again." I said and faced him across the counter. He looked confused while eating a grape.
"What I meant to say was....yes, daddy!" I noted and bit my lip.

As soon as the words escaped my lip his eyes started filling with lust. He bit his lip and looked me up and down while licking his lip.

Enzo motioned me to come forward with his finger but I shook my head "no". He started coming at me causing me to laugh and...run.

I took off down the hall pass the dining room and found the basement door. As I was about to go in I heard a scream coming from down there. It came from the room Antonio said not to go in.

The basement is soundproof so whatever happens down here...stays down here. I heard Enzo coming down the steps causing me to run towards the screaming door. As my hand reached for the knob Enzo threw me over his shoulder.
I screamed and laughed in surprise.
He pulled me down so that I could wrap my legs around him.
The screaming in that background was far from my head when he began to tickle me.

"STOP!!" I yelled out as I laughed and struggled to get out of his hold.
"Stop, what?" He questioned still tickling me.
When I was about to answer a scream from the door made me jump out of his arms.

The scream was horrendous! It sounded like pure torture like someone was in a literal hell.

"What's in here?" I questioned reaching for the door knob, but Enzo pulled me away.

"You know what I do, amore. Torturing people is what I do and you know that. I don't want you to see what's in there because it's not a very...pleasant sight." He said, sighing. I thought about it for a moment and nodded.

"I don't want torturing going on in this house." I said while folding my arms. He chuckled and pulled me into him.
"You are cute when you are serious, amore." Enzo said then kissed my neck. He tried to kiss it again but I dodged it.

"Don't ignore my request," I said folding my arms. "I don't like that there is torturing going on underneath me when I am asleep." I explained causing him to sigh and fall to his knees.

"But, it's a long drive going back and forth to the warehouse." He said pouting and pleading.
I rolled my eyes then thought about it for a while.

"First, get off of this nasty ass floor. Secondly, I understand, and if this is your demand then you can keep it here, but as soon as I hear a scream escape within these doors. It leaves-

"Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, amore!" He yelled and threw me over his shoulder again. I laughed as he slapped my butt and made his way up the steps.

When we made it back to the kitchen Enzo sat me onto the counter and said that we were both going to cook. He also said that I need to pay attention.

"Crack the egg.......Good! Now, whisk until I say stop." He ordered me as I began to whisk the eggs to make the Frittata.

"I'm tired." I complained then sat down the eggs, but Antonio came out of nowhere and slapped my hand.

"DON'T STOP MIXING, GRANDE!" He yelled and snatched the bowl from the counter. Enzo glared at him, but Antonio ignored and kept mixing. He added more ingredients to the bowl.

Antonio finished the frittata up and handed it to me. Enzo was deep into his phone until Antonio put a plate in front of his face.

" Bon appétit," Antonio said looking at his frittata in pleasure. Enzo took one bite and spat it out.
"disgustoso, lascia che ti mostri come si fa." Enzo said then walked into the kitchen to begin cooking.

(Translation: disgusting, let me show you how it's done.)

————-

They've been cooking for thirty minutes now and I'm getting tired.

"no, lo stai facendo male!" Enzo yells for the fifth time in twenty minutes.

(Translation: no, you're doing it wrong.)

Enzo and Antonio argued about who can cook better. I told them that I'm pretty sure they both could cook and they made it a competition, anyway.

"Please, stop fighting, cagna's." I said covering my face with my hands.
"I'm not a bitch, he is!" They both yelled in unison causing me to loud groan.

"non sai fare un cazzo!" Antonio yelled and grabbed a pan out of the cabinet.

(Translation - you can't do shit!)

"non parlarmi così Sono ancora il tuo capo, incidente!" Enzo yelled back.

(Translation - Don't talk to me like that. I am still your boss, accident)

Antonio gasped and threw flour at him.

"I WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT, BITCH!" Antonio yelled and held his heart. Enzo threw the bowl of flour at Antonio and Antonio threw some back.

I didn't know what to do until Antonio's ugly ass pissed me off.
Antonio got the biggest bag of flour I had seen and tried to throw it at Enzo as I was trying to calm them both down. Instead of the flour going on Enzo, it all went on me.

"YOU BITCH!" I yelled, loudly straining my throat.

"Oops," Enzo and Antonio said in unison. Antonio gave Enzo the bag and yelled "He did it!" Then ran upstairs.

I shook off as much flour as I could. Enzo helped me by taking off my shirt and dusting off my pants.

I've been whispering words in Italian since Antonio left.

"Quando esco dalla doccia. Vi ucciderò entrambi e lo darò in pasto ai maiali." I stated and walked upstairs.

(Translation : When I get out of the shower. I am going to kill both of you and feed you to the pigs.)

Let me tell you something. Getting flour out of curly hair was a workout itself. I've been in the shower for about an hour with the water was scorching hot. Just the way I like it.

SMUT
Skip to the next chapter if you don't want to read!!

I put on the red lingerie set that Enzo bought and put on my bath and body works.

As I was about to put on my red Pj's the bathroom door opened revealing a shirtless Enzo. He eyed my body as I eyed his then he licked his lips.

"Nope!" I declared and walked past him.
"Why not?" he questioned. "I thought you asked for a few more inches?" he questioned smirking.

"Yeah, two weeks ago, and besides...I don't want...IT anymore." I lied then grabbed my red shorts. I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pull me into his chest.

"Oh, just smelling you makes me crazy, baby girl." he whispered in my ear. The tingles that shot through my body and down to my core caused me to tighten my legs.

"You said you didn't want me." He whispered in my ear.
"But your body is telling me different." he said, rubbing on my thigh. I turned to face him and I looked him in his eyes.

Enzo's hand found the buckle of my bra and unclasped it. I took off the straps but still stared into his eyes. He grabbed my waist and sat me on the bed, never breaking eye contact.

"Lay back, baby." He said while sliding off my panties. Enzo started kissing and sucking on my thighs and making his way up to my pussy.

He skip over it and started kissing and sucking on my stomach, leaving hickeys behind. He eventually reached my breast and licked and sucked on them. I gasped and fisted his hair, I chomped on my lip and arched my back against the bed. He looked into my eyes and circled his tongue on my nipple making me moan. He flicked his tongue while my fingers gripped his hair. He slowed down to tease.

I groaned in annoyance because he's doing this on purpose.

"Stop, teasing!" I whined causing him to laugh.

"Then beg for it like a good girl." he said causing me to look away from him.

"I'm not begging for shit," I stated causing him to nod, repeatedly.

"Oh, I'm going to make you beg." Enzo said then flipped me over to my stomach. He stood up and took off his pajama pants as he walked over to his bedside drawer. I turned back over to see his boxers down and him trying to fit the rubber on.

"Lay back!" He demanded and grabbed my leg. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and prepared to enter me.

Before he could I rolled over and away from him. Enzo looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

"I'm a virgin!" I stated then covered my face with my hands. I felt him come over and pull my hands away from my face. His face held shock and he tried to hide it, but it was still visible.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't know." He said then pulled me up into a hug.

"I still want to, though" I said pulling away from him.

"Are you sure, because we can watch "Grey's anatomy" all night long and cuddle?" He said taking me by surprise. I smirked.

"Nah, I can take it," I clarified with a smirk on my face. His face hardened as if all jokes were aside, Enzo walked up to me and carried me bridal style to the bed.

I laid underneath him as he held himself up. I stared into his beautiful eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled and kissed me.

"Are you ready?" he asked causing me to nod and close my eyes.

He grabbed my chin letting me open my eyes.

"Words! And look at me because I want you to watch me fuck the ever-living shit out of you, baby girl." He confessed as he let go of my chin.

"Yes...I am ready." I whispered causing him to start entering me.

I whimpered in response and covered my mouth with my hands.

"Oh my gosh!....Is it in?!" I mumbled, yelled while covering my mouth.
"Almost halfway," he replied causing me to throw my head back. His finger started circling my bud to lessen my pain.

"Shit! You're so tight, baby girl," he groaned trying to compose himself.

"I...OH MY GO-

"Not him baby, just me," Enzo said interrupting me.

That was so hot, my mothers will kill me!

"Mmmm!" I moaned aloud when he pushed his entire length in me.
"Fuck!!" He moaned as he pounded in and out of me. I guess he couldn't handle "SLOW PACE." I thought.

"Good girl!" he praised as I arched more for him.
He grazed his finger over my nub and rubbed it to relieve some pain. A tear shed from my eye making him start to slow down at a relievable pace.

"I know baby girl, I'm sorry." He said apologizing then leaned down to kiss me. I nodded and threw my head back as it was starting to feel good. I scratched his back and pulled him more into me. He grinded into me and slapped us together with each stroke.

"Faster, baby," I said then wrapped my legs around him to force him in deeper.
Instead of going faster, he just pulled out of me and smirked.
"I love you, baby." He said then kissed me. When I was about to say it back, Enzo flipped me onto my stomach.

"Enzo," I groaned when he grabbed my hips trying to make me arch. When he got me up, he started rubbing my clit, sending loads amount of pleasure in my core. I arched a little more trying to gain more feeling and with that, he thrusted back into me.

I moaned out loud but he continued to pound in and out of me. When I was about to cum I felt my insides tighten. I reached back and grabbed his hand that forced my arch, but forced my arm behind my back and my face became smushed in the sheets. I gasped and circled my hips to fasten my release.

"Oh, Fuck!! Don't cum yet, Babygirl!" He groaned out.
"Oh my gosh! I can't...baby I can't hold it!" I moaned to him then released. He came shortly after and we both collapse. My body shook and he laughed a little to himself.

"How do you feel, baby?" He questioned causing me to turn on my back and give him a thumbs up. I was so tired...I kinda felt high.

"I love you," I whispered, closing my eyes.
"Nope, wake up we wouldn't want you getting a UTI, now would we?" He said then walked to my side and picked me up.

He sat me on the toilet so I could do my business. When I was finished I was about to get up but I couldn't. Everything was so sore it was hard.

"Come on, baby girl." He said lifting me and walking over to the shower.

"I'm tired and it hurts." I said, snuggling into his chest.
"I know, baby." He said then continued to sit me on the seat inside the shower. I washed and with some help from Enzo. He showered me with kisses and love while I just groaned. I was so tired, but I did tell him I loved him very very much.

He helped my dry off and he placed me into one of his plain white t-shirts.

"The bed, it's...clean," I said in shock as he sat me on the bed. I ran my hand iver the sheets and looked at Enzo in shock.

"Yeah, I guess the maids knew." He joked then chuckled causing me to turn red. He rubbed my cheek and pulled my arm to pull me into him.

"Enzo..." I groaned as pain shot through my thigh. There was a bruise forming there, I was so sensitive to the touch.

"Massage, my love?" He asked causing me to nod. He laid me down and unbuttoned my shirt. I was about to turn on my stomach but he started rubbing my sore nub.

"En...zo."

"Shh...I'm just relieving some pain," he said as he got on his knees. We made eye contact and it never broke as his tongue grazed my clit.

I arched my back in need of more as he continued his torturous licks. Enzo began to do that finger and suck combo special. FUCCCCC!!

"Who's pussy is this?" He asked as he kept sliding his ring and middle finger in and out of me. I couldn't even find the words as he started going faster. "Whose?!" He questioned as he began to curl his fingers.

"It's...Oh My, I-it's your...brothers." I let out and laughed knowing he didn't have a brother. The look on his face said it all. He stopped what he was doing with a smirk on his face, then walked to the nightstand and grabbed another condom.

"Wait! It was a joke, come on!" I yelled then fell back in bed. I don't know why I feel like pissing him off but I do.

"It wasn't even...that good in the first place," I lied then paused when he flipped me over. All he did was nod and listen to me go on and on.

"It's small mean-...FUCK!" I yelled as he full force thrusted into me. He was pounding my shit like there was no tomorrow, like damn I'm still new at this. I wasn't even arching, I was just laying in my stomach while he fucked me.

He flipped me back over and lifted my legs over his shoulders. Then grabbed hold of my shoulders and continued pounding. He paused to circle his hips at that angle that made me scream his name and start trying to push him away.

"I-I c-c-can't!" I let out as he continued to pound into me.

C-c-c...can't what?" He questioned, mocking me. I was about to flip him off, but remembered I'm trying to be able to walk tomorrow so I just rolled my eyes.

That was not a good idea either.

When I finally came, he pushed my legs up and over my head and continued to pound my shit.

"Enzo, if we k-keep going I s-swear I'm going to pass out!" I yelled to him but all I got was his grunts in return.

He pulled my legs back down after he came for the third time. I came for the fourth time already today and I'm pretty sure he's going to need more condoms after this. I was so tired and was still seeing stars as he pulled my legs down from my head.

"I'm sorry!" I said as he was about to go again.
"What?" He questioned letting go of my leg.
"I'm sorry!" I let out again with a deep breath. He stepped back with a smirk then came back towards me to flip me over on my stomach. Enzo gave me two harsh slaps on my ass, then pulled my hair so I could look up at him.

"I know you are, baby." He stated then let go. He slapped my ass one more time before going back into the bathroom.

"T-That b-itch!" I whispered under my breath.

"You say something, love?" He questioned coming from the bathroom.

"N-No!" I said, quickly and stood up. The pain was unbearable but I leaned against the wall.

"Ahh, you have outdone yourself this time." He said to himself as pretending he was someone else.
"Oh, thank you, thank you, I tried." He said holding his heart in generosity. Enzo looked back at me and smirked.

"Come on, love. I was joking." He said then picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom.

"I know, I still love your crazy ass though," I said then laid on his chest.

He laughed and started the shower for a second time.

"Hashtag, virgin bitch out. Slut for Enzo in." I stated causing him to laugh.

Ahhh, the bitch isn't a virgin anymore!!

Smut is so hard to write, like wow! I can't even believe I just did that, but it happened!

Follow: kae_bae2
Don't forget to vote!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
68.4K 3.3K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...
8.7K 135 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
528K 12.1K 32
Excerpt: "I've never seen anything more attractive" his brother says groaning haha I turned him on. He has a one way ticket to blu... I won't finish...