Fated Queen | MiChaeng [G!P]✔

By _Myoui_Penguin_

⚠️: Bye innocent/sensitive people~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, the Crown Princess of the modern Kingdom of Korea. She... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER: 1
CHAPTER: 2
CHAPTER: 4
CHAPTER: 5
CHAPTER: 6
CHAPTER: 7
CHAPTER: 8
CHAPTER: 9
CHAPTER: 10
CHAPTER: 11
CHAPTER: 12
CHAPTER: 13
CHAPTER: 14
CHAPTER: 15
CHAPTER: 16
CHAPTER: 17
CHAPTER: 18
CHAPTER: 19
CHAPTER: 20 -FIN-

CHAPTER: 3

4K 97 37
By _Myoui_Penguin_

A/N: Long but worth it update :)

Enjoy~

The next week

Queen Chaeyoung's POV

I'm busy again as always when suddenly my phone rang and my face lit up when I saw Somi's name pop up.

Hello?

Hi my Chaengi guess what.

What is it babe?

I'm arriving already!

Wait really??? You should've told me and I should've gone to the airport already.

Oh no need Chaengi, that might cause a show in the airport I'll just meet you later at our secret place.

So?  It's about time we announce to the public that you're mine.

*She giggles* Oh Chaengi it's alright, I just don't think it's the right time yet, can you still wait for me a little?

*I sigh* Ok, it's alright. Get back safely ok? 

Ok baby, see you.

And I ended the call.

---
Somi's POV

The call ended, finally it was over.

"Was it your boyfriend? You seem so sweet with him." a stranger asked me who's sitting across from where I'm sitting in the first-class and he's reading a newspaper and he sort of looks like a Korean-American. 

I'd be lying if I say he's not handsome and attractive.

"What if I said that wasn't my boyfriend but just a friend that I talk sweetly with? You single?"

He chuckled and shook his head, "Oh don't try it, do you think you're the only woman who answered me that? Just stay loyal to your boyfriend, I know I'm handsome and all but I don't steal like a thief or get involved with an affair, that doesn't suit me." he grinned and continued reading on the newspaper.

I scoffed and just crossed my arms instead. Is he more boring than he looks or just playing hard to get? And doesn't he know me at all?

---
Queen Chaeyoung's POV

I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

"Momo, is it all set tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Y-yes Your Highness, a 2-day romantic vacation event in Bali, Indonesia. A country where you don't usually run away to and the resort we reserved there is not the most expensive one where only royalties like you can visit neither is it a very cheap resort where it might be uncomfortable for you and we reserved it under the name of a new accountant we just hired last week." she answered me.

"Good, but why do you sound nervous saying that?" I asked.

She bowed to me. "I'm sorry My Queen, I'm just concerned that the Grand Queen Dowager might be worried sick if you run away again suddenly."

"Don't worry, she'll only get mad at me, you just did what you were told, and I'm the Queen now so I can decide what I want without consulting her about things like this." I told her and she just looked at me with concern and bowed again.

"Oh and send one of the chefs in the royal kitchen to my secret penthouse to cook a meal for two because she's arriving. Not Jeongyeon cause grandmother would suspect why would I really send Jeongyeon my best friend." I told her and she just nodded and bowed again before going out my chambers.

Jeongyeon is one of my best friends here in the palace, her dad is the Head chef while she's the sous chef and they've also been here for a long time now since we were kids.

My grandmother would always let me play with the children of the servants in the palace to teach me to not look down on others and that we're all equal so until now we're good friends including the SaMo sisters.

Yes, I plan on proposing to Somi there in Bali, it's a beautiful place and my grandmother won't easily suspect I'll run away to Bali because I usually run away to the U.S. or Hawaii, or Macau when I just want to run away for a moment from problems.

The last time I ran away was 2 years ago in Macau and I was easily found and sent back.

But this time no one can stop me, it gives me no choice but to fulfill my own wishes, once I come back here to Korea engaged with Somi, grandmother doesn't have any other choice than to accept it.

That's why I reserved a resort where people can commonly afford it and under someone else's name because if I go to a resort that only royalties like me can visit, I might be easily tracked.

Good, now that everything's all set, all there's left is to do the plan altogether tomorrow.

Momo knocked at the doors again, "Come in." I said and she went in

She bowed, "Your Highness, you have a meeting at Jangin Company in an hour please get ready." 

"Oh yes, very well, and that company is near the Royal Mall right?"

"Yes Your Highness." she answered.

I just nodded and she went off now.

That's good, I'll buy the best ring at the Royal Mall on the way then.

---
Mina's POV

I was going to the Royal mall first to buy a few more things for the 2-day vacation because it was the nearest mall to the company, "Mina-sii?" my boss called out.

"Yes sir?" 

"Could you also pick up something for me at the Royal Mall at the department store?" he asked.

"Oh, o-ok sir." and he handed me a piece of paper with a brand and type of model of a pair of shoes with his name.

I just bowed to him, "I'll get going then sir." and he nods.

Then Ms. Lee also stopped me, "Mina-ssi can you buy me some heart lollipops at the candy shop too? I wanted to buy some for my daughter."

"Oh n-no problem Ms. Lee." I told her and she gave me the money and told me to buy a whole pack of it.

When I got down from the company and headed out I took a deep breath and told myself, "This is the last for now, then you have 2 days to rest from all this."

And I started rushing to the Royal Mall.

When I reached the mall I went to the candy shop first and I roamed around to find the pack of Heart Lollipops and I found it at the 3rd section so I grabbed a pack and headed to the counter now.

When the cashier was scanning the pack of lollipops I saw a box of candy roses beside the counter so I took one to have a closer look because it was cute and pretty.

"Oh that's our latest product, it's recommended for someone to give it to their lover and confess their love and that they're love will last forever." the cashier told me.

I became interested, I thought of giving Dae Hyun one when we go to Bali, I was glad he agreed that's why I'm so excited for tomorrow.

"I'll take two please." I told her and she nod, I chose the red one and the other white.

 I finished buying it so I went now to the escalator near the candy shop to go down to the Department store when I bumped into someone.

---
Queen Chaeyoung's POV

Finally I bought one of the most expensive diamond rings in the world and it's been crafted by the best craftsmen of France and I don't need to say the price or everyone might faint of how big the amount is.

I told Momo and my bodyguards to just wait for me quickly outside and I just wore shades so no one would easily recognize me and I still have 30 minutes left before the meeting.

I kept staring at the ring by its box on the way down the escalator when I bumped into a woman.

She fell but I caught her by her waist and we stayed in that position for a moment and I have to admit she looks so much like an angel with her elegant and gorgeous face.

She's one of the most beautiful beings I've seen my whole life, she couldn't be called human for a goddess like her.

But then I heard a metallic sound fall on the floor and I realized it was the ring I bought and it rolled down the escalator to the ground floor.

I quickly helped her stand back straight and left her to chase the ring while panicking.

"Aishhh." I said and I could feel someone following me run and it was her.

"I-I'm sorry I'll get it for you." then she ran faster than me and I stopped for a moment.

Is she Usain Bolt or something? I thought and shook my head and focused on getting the ring back so I ran again.

I caught up with her and she kept chasing the ring so I also followed.

We saw the ring go through a little fence and it stopped beside a dish bowl that's for a dog.

We were about to reach it until we notice a dog beside the dish bowl was a big sleeping Dobermann. 

Of course, we got scared, those types of dogs are very scary they might bite anytime. 

I remembered there's a dog show today here at the mall so maybe that's why that dog is here.

We tried to reach for the ring as carefully and quietly as possible but no matter what we couldn't reach it.

I panicked again silently but then she said softly, "Carry me quick."

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Hurry if you want to get the ring." she said back so I obeyed and carry her by her waist and lean her nearer to the dish bowl and she started reaching it out by her hand.

"Di-did you get it?" I asked softly while still carrying her.

"A-almost there." she answered softly when a kid suddenly bumped into the fence that created a loud thud and the dog woke up.

We gasped and I quickly pulled her away out of the fence or whatever might happen to her.

Then the dog stood up and started barking and its leash broke and it jumped over the fence so we started running away again and the dog kept chasing us.

We ran for our lives and no matter how many twists and turns we took already the dog kept chasing us and we started to get tired and we reached a dead end.

We panicked and we saw the dog stop too and we started to get nervous but I put the woman behind me so she won't be hurt or whatever this dog might do to us.

But then the dog still jumped high and landed on her and I closed my eyes tightly thinking she's done for.

But when I opened my eyes she was just on the floor also closing her eyes tight and the dog just kept on sniffing by her pocket.

She noticed and she pulled out something from her pocket and it was sort of a white rose and the dog quickly took it from her and started licking it.

I exhaled deeply in relief but in my mind was shouting 'It was all for that freakin' rose???'

Then we saw a woman reach us and panted, "I-I'm sorry he must've scared you, he just goes crazy with candy roses but he's friendly more than he looks." she said but we just kept silent since we're still in shock and catching our breaths.

"Come on Rosie let's go." she said and tied the leash back to the dog and bowed to us and said sorry again and went off now. The dog's name is too cute for it's appearance.

The goddess now stood up and I helped her up.

She's still breathing heavily but then she managed to smile faintly and she showed the ring on her finger, "I...I got it." she said and continued breathing heavily.

I was happy she got the ring but then I realized and panicked so I quickly took the ring from her finger, "Yah! Michyeosseo?? Don't you know it's bad luck when someone else wears the ring before that the person who should be wearing it?? Aissshhh tsk tsk tsk." I said and started wiping the ring and returning it to its box and she was left dumbfounded.

"Oh I-I'm sorry we-we were just in a hurry because the dog was chasing us so I didn't know where to put the ring first." she said with a worried tone.

I thought of shouting back at her but she seems fragile than she looks already and I just felt bad for her instead, I couldn't blame all of this on her when she's the one who got the ring for me already.

And I didn't even expect her to respond that way, I thought she'd shout back like, 'Hey, shouldn't you be thanking me instead for getting the ring??' something like that but this is how she reacted instead.

I just sighed in disappointment and look at the time and I only got 10 minutes left before the meeting.

I panicked again, gosh what a day, I looked at her for the last time and she's fidgeting her fingers, "Look, I'm in a hurry right now just hope we'd meet again so I could repay you, are you sure you're okay now?" 

"Oh y-you don't have to repay me, I'm at fault so I had to get it, I even put bad luck on the ring now." she said while bowing.

"Oh n-no it's my fault too I'm just overreacting but I have to go now ok?" I told her and she looked up and just nodded and I started running off again while she looks at me going farther.

---
Mina's POV

She went off now and I just kept on breathing heavily.

I hit my own head slightly a few times telling myself, "Aish you shouldn't have acted that way, you should've shouted back, Dahyun told you this already or people will just keep looking down on you."

Then I just sighed, I felt something I never felt before when she caught me by my waist.

She may be a woman but with her style in suits and short hair, she still looks masculine and attractive.

Did I just say that??

I shook my head, could I also fall for women?

I must be crazy now, and plus, I have a boyfriend, a good one at that.

But she seemed familiar and I don't know why it's necessary for her to wear shades inside the mall is she a star or something?

And she panics easily and she's so desperate not to lose that ring like it's her life.

I just also noticed, aren't men supposed to be the ones proposing to girls? 

I mean girls could also do that nowadays but still not so common, it must be brave of her to do that then.

I just shrugged the thought and fixed myself now because I still have to go get my boss' shoes and my other essentials for tomorrow.

When I headed to the department store my phone rang and I smiled when I saw Dae Hyun's name so I immediately answered.

Hey babe, excited for tomorrow?

Of course, why wouldn't I be excited to have a romantic vacation with my girlfriend?

*I giggle* I can't wait too, so why did you call?

Oh yeah, guess what.

Yes?

I was sent by the queen today to a penthouse to cook a meal for an important person out of all the chefs here.

Really? I'm so proud of you, you must be really the best chef in the royal kitchen that you were the one been sent.

Of course, you should let the world know your boyfriend is the best chef out there.

*I giggle again* No doubt, then do your best ok?  You said it's an important person and you should impress them.

Aww, thanks babe, I'll pick you up tomorrow! 

Ok can't wait to see you!

And he ended the call.

I just smiled, that just made me forget what happened earlier and it focused me more on Dae Hyun now.

People may think he can be a show-off when he's bragging like that but for me, it's cute of him so it's really fine with me.

---
Time skip to tomorrow
---

Still Mina's POV

I finished packing the last things I needed and Dahyun helped me.

When we finished she said, "Well, you're all good to go, think of this as your advance honeymoon, don't forget I'll be the godmother of your child ok?" she said and I slapped her back gently and she kept on laughing.

I wore a cute summer outfit I hope that Dae Hyun would like it. Dahyun chose the outfit for me from the closet with clothes I haven't worn yet.

I didn't want to wear it at first because it shows lots of skin but Dahyun just put a lot of effort to help me so I just eventually agreed and it's not so bad as I thought.

"Omo see Minari? It looks so good on you I wish I was your boyfriend." Dahyun said and I just laughed.

"Well, it's nice...I guess." I told her simply but she shook her head.

"Are kidding me? Of course it's not only nice but the best! Dae Hyun's so lucky." she said and speaking of which the door suddenly rang.

Dahyun wiggled her eyebrows at me and teased me now.

I went to get the door but she stopped me.

"I'll get it, get in your room and come out when I call so he'll be surprised." Dahyun told me so I agreed and quickly went into my room.

I could hear the door open and I can hear Dahyun greet Dae Hyun.

"Where is she?" I heard Dae Hyun ask from outside.

"Oh yeah I'll get her, Minari~! You're amazing and handsome prince charming is here~!" Dahyun called out playfully.

I giggled and started opening the door slowly and went out.

He was looking around the place and I went behind him.

I suddenly tapped his shoulder and when he faced me, "Oh hi bab- WOW."

He was left stunned and Dahyun and I just giggled.

Then a big bright smile lit on his face.

"D-do you like it?" I asked him.

"Seriously? I love it babe! You look so beautiful in outfits like this you should dress up like this more often when we go to beaches, but don't wear it when I'm not with you 'cause other guys will look at you and I'm not there to protect you." and that just made me blush after everything he said.

"Well someone's overprotective." Dahyun said while leaning at the wall crossing her arms smirking.

I just giggled, "Well aren't you guys going now? You don't want to miss your flight do you?" Dahyun told us.

Dae Hyun and I looked at each other and smiled and we nodded to her.

I went to Dahyun and hugged her one last time and she rubbed my back, "Just have fun ok?" she whispered and I nodded.

I went to Dae Hyun now and we wave to Dahyun by the door now.

We went out now and closed the door.

Dae Hyun took my travel bag and held me by my waist and we went to his car now.

He opened the door of the passenger's seat for me but before I got in he hugged me and kissed me on my crown so I hugged him back.

We pulled off from the hug now and I went in the car and he closed the door for me and he went to put my travel bag in the trunk.

He got in the driver's seat and he started driving off.

On the way, someone start calling me and it was mom.

"Hi mom, how are you and how's Jihyo unnie??" I asked her.

"Oh I'm fine dear don't worry and your sister is doing good too, just very moody and always hungry." she said and chuckled and I laughed too.

"That's ok mom, it's normal because's she's pregnant." I told her.

"Of course dear, no one knows that better than me as a mother myself, so are you heading to that country for vacation now?"

"Mhmm, we're on our way to the airport, Dae Hyun's driving." I told her and I put the phone on speaker.

"Hi mom! Are you well? We wish we could take you but it was only good for two." Dae Hyun said while driving.

"Oh Dae Hyun my boy it's alright, you should just enjoy with Mina because it's meant for young lovers like you, *we both blush* and I can't leave Jihyo here since Daniel said he has to go somewhere for 2 days, what kind of a husband  and future father easily leaves his pregnant wife?"

"Wait brother-in-law is going somewhere?" I asked.

"Yes, he's leaving today, I don't know what he's up to with Mr. Choi but he said he'll come back soon and save the company." mom said.

"Aigoo don't mind them as long as they don't cause big trouble, you two just have fun ok? " mom added and Dae Hyun and I said yes together and said gooodbye.

We reached the airport and we still have an hour before our flight.

---
Kang Daniel's POV

I hugged my wife for the last time and kissed her womb then she looked at me in concern, "Daniel, you know you don't have to do this, it's ok. We could still find a way to figure out how to get through things." she told me.

"It's ok honey, we'll just take this chance, I can't just let that woman enjoy her vacation when she ruined our business and now we're struggling plus, we have our upcoming baby. I should do my best to bring back our business and earn a living but if our plan still fails then I'll stop. Just trust me ok?" I told her while caressing both of her hands.

She sighed but looked up to me and just nodded and I kissed her crown.

"Aigoo tsk tsk tsk, what husband leaves her pregnant wife just to carry out a plan that's unsure to succeed?" mother in law said while leaning by the door and crossing her arms.

"Mother it's ok don't worry, I promise you won't get involved with this, when Jin Hyuk and I come back I'll make sure we all don't have to struggle again when my business returns and sister in law wouldn't even need to work so hard too." I told her while rubbing her shoulders.

She just looks at me like annoyed but that's how she shows she's concerned, she's not just good at expressing herself.

"You should be thankful I'm still alive to take care of your pregnant wife while you're away tsk tsk tsk, just so you know that I don't expect you to be successful in this trip as long as you're always there for my daughter that's all that matters but seeing you not giving up like this also makes me feel lucky that my daughter has a good and hardworking husband like you.-Aigoo tsk tsk tsk just go now already you must be late." she said and Jihyo and I just hugged her.

I bowed to her, "Trust in me mother, we'll be back safely and successful." I told her while Jihyo started waving goodbye to me so I waved back and went outside our house now and got into Jin Hyuk's car.

"Let's go is everything set?" I asked him.

"Yeah of course, we have to do this and get our business back, good for you you still a got ship but I really got nothing, the business is all I have left." Jin Hyuk told me.

I held his shoulder, "Don't worry, we could do this." I told him and he nodded and started driving off.

I own a business here in Jukdo Island with Choi Jin Hyuk called ChoiKang Chemicals.

We develop health care products like soaps, shampoos, and other treatment products.

Our business was flourishing and even the Royal Healthcare Corporation owned by the royal family has signed a contract with us.

It was a great honor but then suddenly we were told that the Queen has suddenly canceled our contract so after that we had a lack of finance and supplies to continue our business.

We didn't even hear a good reason from her as to why she did that suddenly.

I'm actually from the U. S. which is why I have an English name and my parents are also businessmen there so we were quite well off but I wanted to be independent from all of that and try to stand on my own.

My parents were ok with it but then I found Jihyo here when I was visiting this small yet very stunning island.

So I decided to live here with her even if this island is outdated and away from the city but because it is very breathtaking and beautiful here and I'm with the person I love so that's all that matters.

So after I settled here I decided to put up this business and I encouraged Jin Hyuk to run this business with me because he was the very first friend I made when I got to this island and I realized he was a hardworking and wise person fit to run a business too.

But now it's all gone just because of the Queen who suddenly canceled our contract.

Doesn't she know she affected many people just by canceling one contract?

Not only Jin Hyuk and I are struggling but also the employees of our company lost their only jobs.

My parents said they could help me out but I really wanted to stand on my own especially now that I'm going to be a father so I have to be strong.

I just want the best for my family, Jihyo's family is so kind to me and I wouldn't have been felt belonged when I first got into this island if I haven't met a good and kind family like them.

It's my time to repay their kindness by giving them a good life. I won't come back here until our plan will be a success.

We reached the port now and got on my ship. Yes, I have my own ship because I managed to buy it one day when our business became a success and it was used for the public who wanted to go back and forth from the city to this island.

But today I made this ship turn into a private use so now we are going to the mainland and heading to the airport.

We're using all the money we have left for all the fees we have to spend on our travels, flights, and bribe.

---
Queen Chaeyoung's POV

Finally I've reached the beautiful island of Bali.

I got here first because Somi still had a board meeting in Korea and she said she'll just catch up.

That's fine too so that when grandmother finds out I'm missing she won't easily get mad at Somi that I ran away with her.

I only brought Momo and 1 bodyguard with me so I won't gather much attention so they took me to my room now at the designated hotel where the romantic vacation is held and my room is in room 309.

I went in first to settle my stuff while Momo and my bodyguard also have separate rooms next to mine.

I sat on the bed first and hope this will be a great success and create another great time with Somi.

But after all this, I still kept on thinking about that goddess I bumped to at the mall last time.

I felt something strange when I was with that woman especially when I caught her by her waist and carried her.

I shook my head, I should not be thinking about her and just concentrate on Somi, the girl who I knew for a very long time and the one who was always beside me.

I can't just let another woman get between us, that goddess might not be the kind of person I think she might be, fragile and innocent.

I feel very guilty even if I'm just thinking about that goddess when I have Somi.

I thought of clearing my thoughts away and just enjoy a good massage treatment later at the spa they have here.

---
Mina's POV

We arrived in Bali now and Dae Hyun and I keep on showing signs of amazement when we were riding the car that was rented for us during the whole vacation in Bali.

It's very beautiful here and breathtaking just like Jukdo island my home island.

We reached the hotel and we showed them our tickets and they guided us to our room which is room 306.

I'm could be a curious person at times so when I heard the door in front of us open which was room 309, I wondered who it was but Dae Hyun closed the door of our room already so I didn't see the person.

"What is it babe did you see someone?" Dae Hyun asked.

"Oh it's no one, I just wondered if there are Koreans here having vacations like us here too." I told him.

He just smiled, "Well it's not impossible, so what should we do after we fix our stuff?" he asked.

I  hugged him and looked up to him, "Everything." I told him excitedly and he caressed my face and kissed me on the cheek and we both giggle.

We started settling our stuff and started heading to the gorgeous pool first that's behind the hotel and we got there it was very beautiful and fancy and there were 2 vacant beach chairs so we sat there and enjoy the view.

Many were looking at me especially men so I felt shy but Dae Hyun just put his arm around my shoulders and made me focus on him so I felt safe again and they also served us drinks and the cocktails were so good.

Everything here is already paid as long as we show our ticket so we could ask for almost anything we need.

I wanted to go to the bathroom first so I excused myself from Dae Hyun.

I asked for directions and they pointed the way so I went there now.

On the way, I heard someone talking but more like she's practicing.

I heard it behind the bush where I'm standing so I couldn't see the person talking but I'm sure it's a woman.

"Somi, you're the only one- wait, no no that didn't sound right again.. *clears throat* Somi, you're the only one I love my whole life and now I know I could commit myself to be with you forever, w-will you marry me?  Agghh why did I stutter I shouldn't do that when it's the actual moment." I heard her say.

I gasped, it's so sweet of her, but when I heard those words I remembered the woman at the mall who I got the ring for her.

She was going to propose to her lover too for sure, I wonder if she was successful in proposing too but then I felt sad that I remembered that.

"Who's there?? Are you following me?!?!" the woman asked so I gasped again and ran away rushing to the restroom now or I'll get caught.

When I reached the restroom I sighed in relief but then I became a little disappointed in myself, 'Why do I still think of that woman when I have Dae Hyun?' 

---
Time skip to afternoon
---

Queen Chaeyoung's POV

"What??" I said in shock and a little anger.

"Forgive me, Your Highness, I could not escort Ms. Somi because all flights are canceled due to very bad weather." the pilot of the private plane I hired for Somi to board in told me on the phone.

I scratched the back of my head and sigh in disappointment.

"Where is Somi? Can I speak to her?" I asked him calmly on the phone.

"Chaeng-ah" I heard Somi now.

"Babe are you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm fine Chaengi, I'm sorry I couldn't come." she told me in a worried tone.

"No it's...it's not your fault, as long as your safe that's all that matters, I'll just go back tomorrow so just rest now ok?" I told her.

"Ok Chaengi get home here safely." she said and I ended the call now.

I just massaged my forehead and felt very annoyed that this happened.

I'm gonna drink hard at the bar tonight for sure to relieve this stress.

---
Evening 

Mina's POV

Dae Hyun and I were just on the bed now while watching a movie on the TV and his head was resting on my lap so I would sometimes play with his hair.

We had a lovely dinner earlier at the top floor restaurant and we could see the beautiful beach of Bali while we eat.

We're just getting comfy now and if Dahyun or Seulgi were beside me at the moment they'd tell me it's the right time to 'do it' but for me, I still think it's not yet right to do so and Dae Hyun was a little strange the whole time today because he'd look at me like he pities me and like it's our last moments together.

I tried to forget about it and don't take it seriously so I just continued to smile so he won't know that I noticed him looking at me that way.

He said he was getting sleepy now so we turned off the TV and the lights and we started laying down on the bed.

At first, we were hugging each other while laying down and he kissed my crown then he started to fall asleep.

I couldn't just seduce him because he looks so tired and I understood, we've done plenty of stuff today like touring around the place and swam earlier and everything was just so memorable for me.

An hour passed I still couldn't sleep and Dae Hyun's back was facing me. I don't know what's wrong with me then suddenly a text popped up on my phone.

I wondered who would text me so late in the night.

I checked my phone it was an unidentified number and when I checked the message I gasped what the message said.

'Your boyfriend is cheating on you.'

 I covered my mouth, and a tear dropped from my eye.

I did my best not to cry or I'll wake Dae Hyun up.

This could just be a prank but it's still possible that it could be real.

Was that why Dae Hyun looks at me with pity earlier?

I couldn't think properly now, I stood up from the bed 'cause I feel like I couldn't just sleep beside him and I look at him with disgust right now.

I quickly changed into a different outfit, I want to drink at the 24/7 bar here right now and just confront him tomorrow. I'm definitely not myself right now.

Am I just that easy to be fooled and played with?

I just left a note beside him in case he wakes up and couldn't find me.

I went to the bar now and there aren't many people because they're mostly asleep.

I sat on the table good for 1 and a waiter asked now if what would I like to drink and I saw a blue attractive drink by the counter so I pointed it.

He nodded and went to the counter and got the drink for me.

When I took the first sip it was actually good but for a little while I realized it was strong but why do I care I don't want to be sane right now.

---
Daniel's POV

We bribe the bartenders in charge here tonight to let us take over the counter for now so we could prepare the drink we set for that woman.

We heard she'll be here drinking 'till she drops. 

We spotted her across the bar sitting alone and she's indeed drinking lots so this time we'll serve her a special drink.

I went to the counter but I noticed the blue gin we made was gone. Did a waiter serve it to someone else??

"Yah Jin Hyuk where's the drink we made?" I asked him.

"What? I just placed it there by the counter." He said.

"Well it's gone now you know we put the stimulant in there already right?? Never mind just make another one quick I'll make sure I'll serve it to that woman." I told him and he nodded.

Whoever recieved the other drink, he or SHE's gonna have a wild night.

That's right, we'll put something on the Queen's drink, not to kill her anything but just something else.

It's a new sex stimulant Jin  Hyuk and I developed, we were about to launch the product but again, the Queen canceled our contract so didn't get the chance.

It's not just any sex stimulant, it's very strong, enough that you don't know who you're having fun with either your real lover or someone else and it makes you very wild. 

So we'll be using it against her, we know her condition so if we set her up with our company model Se Hwa who came with us, we'll take a vid of them and threaten her that we'll release to the public the video if she doesn't renew our contract.

I don't really hate the Queen, I just want to get back on track for my family and incoming baby.

"Daniel, here." Jin Hyuk said handing me the drink.

"Ok." I took the drink and went directly to the Queen who's looking gloomy.

I served her the drink and she just took it and gulped all of it so I went away now and gave Jin Hyuk a thumbs up.

A few moments later she stood up now, she must be on her way to her room.

We have to follow her so Se Hwa would know which room she's sleeping.

We followed her in disguise of janitor uniforms and she was walking like a zombie because we know she'll be kinda dizzy but very horny.

She took her card pass out and opened room 309. When she got in we quickly stopped the door from fully closing and put a stopper so Se Hwa can enter later. But then Jin Hyuk bumped his head on the door.

We just quickly ran away now because we heard someone walking through the halls in this direction.

---
Mina's POV

I felt so dizzy now, I couldn't even handle 1 drink.

I walked through the halls on the way back to my room and I walked like a crazy person.

I couldn't think straight and I felt a tingling in my core as if I want to do something that I haven't done before...a form of pleasure.

I saw the number of my room 306 but I remembered my room was on the left side not on the right but why do I care, I'm not sane right now I'm just not seeing things right at the moment.

I swipe my card pass at first it didn't go through and finally it opened and I went in and managed to lock it behind me.

I started going in further and found my way to the bedroom.

I got on the bed and I could feel someone sleeping beside me but instead of a manly figure, it's was a smaller and more feminine one.

It was very strange but I'm too horny to find that out what's going on and do it with whoever this is beside me.

---
Third person's POV

The two unconscious women started cuddling each other while still both of their eyes are closed.

Then Mina suddenly found her way to the latter's lip and started kissing her.

The latter responded back and the kiss was getting more intimate and suddenly the latter hovered over the older one.

They fought for dominance but Chaeyoung won and kept on kissing the older one aggressively and invaded her whole mouth.

The younger suddenly started planting wet kisses on Mina's collarbone and started sucking her neck which will eventually leave hickies.

The older started to let out muffled moans and starts to get wet down there and she suddenly sat up and started undressing Chaeyoung without breaking the kiss.

She eventually saw Chaeyoung's big, throbbing member standing proud when she pulled off her boxers and she suddenly smirked and wrapped her fingers around the latter's 8-inch member.

The Chaeyoung started groaning in pleasure when the older started sucking half of her size while stroking the lower half. It may be Mina's first time but she seems like a professional doing this like it's a god-given talent.

"Ngmph...so..so...good.. uhh" Chaeyoung continues to moan as the older continues to worship her throbbing member.

"Ahh!" the younger suddenly cum after all that pleasure Mina gave to her member. 

The older started cleaning Chaeyoung's mess tasting all that good substance on her member.

The latter suddenly pushed Mina to lay down the bed and undress her.

The older just stayed still and didn't even complain anything and when the younger fully undressed her she started massaging those healthy breasts of Mina and bit gently her erect nipple and Mina started to let out more moans.

She also gave the same attention to Mina's other breast. The older one kept on moaning loudly due to the pleasure she's receiving on her breast.

Suddenly Chaeyoung trailed kisses on my Mina's jawline down to her collarbone and to her abdomen and finally reached the older's wet pussy.

Chaeyoung used first her thumb and rub in circles Mina's clit.

"Oh god!....fvck!" Mina groaned and arched her back.

The latter continued rubbing her clit and suddenly inserted a finger inside the older.

"Ngmphh!" Mina hissed and the latter started moving her finger in and out of Mina.

"Ughh more...mmph." Mina begged and the latter obliged.

Suddenly the older cum all over the latter's finger.

It wasn't over, the latter suddenly slid in her tongue and did wonders inside Mina's pussy.

"Ahhh!" Mina kept on moaning as she's receiving too much pleasure already and she cum for the second time and the latter cleaned her up.

Suddenly the latter started to hand job herself in front of the older and later on started rubbing the head of her dick on Mina's slit.

"God just put it in me already!" Mina said in frustration and the younger started sliding half of her size inside.

They both groaned in pleasure but suddenly Chaeyoung stopped as the older was still adjusting to her size.

"Ughh..so tight." Chaeyoung husked.

"Move" Mina suddenly said and Chaeyoung slid the other half of her size and Mina hissed in pain when she felt something torn inside her and blood started flowing out.

Her v-card was taken.

Mina nodded indicating that the latter could continue and the latter started thrusting in and out slowly.

The pain turned into good pleasure as her pace fastened every moment.

"Yes just like that!" Mina moaned as Chaeyoung always hit her g-spot.

Mina became a moaning mess and Chaeyoung went over to her and kiss her to suppress her moans while derailing her.

Suddenly she felt herself twitch so she fasten her pace at an inhumane speed while rubbing Mina's clit.

They both became a moaning mess and one more thrust,  "UGGH!" they grunted and they both cum together.

Chaeyoung has never cummed so much her whole life that she filled Mina's whole pussy with cum and more flowed out from her pussy.

She laid beside Mina and they both catch their breaths.

Mina suddenly hovered over the younger and kissed her.

She then started stroking the younger's dick again which woke it up again and she started sliding the younger's member in her and rode on her and there they go again.

They went for another 2 rounds in that position to end the night and then when Mina lay beside her they both said together, "I love you Dae Hyun/Somi." even if the two didn't hear what they just said to each other.

They just suddenly fell asleep on each other's arms naked under the comforter.

This is the saddest part because they did all this unconsciously and just out of need without any true love at all and will come back to reality tomorrow without even remembering this night.

---

A/N: Good there? Sorry, no warning lol but I hope this long chapter was worth it for you.

See you guys in the next chapter! 

Always keep safe!~💙

-_Myoui_Penguin_😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
127K 5.5K 56
Son Chaeyoung head of the biggest conglomerate in Asia. She has a beautiful and caring wife and a sweet daughter by her side and everything she wants...
179K 6K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

212K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...