Fragile Mind { Alois x Reader...

By baebaedoll

Ciel had the feeling of emptiness for years. Constantly believing he had no point in living his life. What wa... More

Burning Memories
Checkmate
Critical Phase
A Spider's Thread
Cruelly Eyes
Solitude
London Bridges Falling Down
Authors Note
The English Darkness
Last Hope
Ciel
Authors Note
Her Eyes

IM BACK

3.5K 84 13
By baebaedoll

Hello guys! I'm back, and wow wow wow wow! Thank you all so much for 6.3k reads, i appreciate it so much. I haven't been able to earn that many reads for my time being on here. I know the frustration of getting into a fantastic fanfiction ( not saying mine is, you guys just seem to enjoy it ) that hasn't been updated in months so im so extremely sorry for putting you guys in that position! But seriously again, all of your comments made me smile so much, i was so overwhelmed with happiness when i saw them all. You guys are wonderful and amazing with your support. Everything is so appreciated. But now on the brightside, i will be continuing this story, of course it might take a tad long to come up with some good chapters and all but i"ll try my best to figure some great ways to continue. Again, thank you all. (':  You're the best. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 2.6K 16
This is the part in season 2 of Black Butler when Ciel and Alois fight to the death in a duel. What would happen if Alois wasn't killed, and was able...
44.6K 1.4K 30
This is a story about you,and your relationships with Ciel Phantomhive,and Alois Trancy.This will be talking about your broken past,and what you went...
235K 8.2K 35
"No leave me, he's going to come soon!" Tears clouded their eyes as they were forced to leave you, "But (Y/n)! -" Jim started. "Don't worry we'll mee...
19.2K 668 10
Loving one person is normal... Right? But, what if I don't love just 'One' person? I can't choose between the two! They're both as sweet as can be wh...