50 shades of Hayes Grier

נכתב על ידי its_dariann

עוד

Chapter~1
Chapter~2
Chapter~3
Chapter ~4
Chapter ~5
Chapter ~6
Chapter~7
Chapter ~8
Chapter ~9
Charter ~10
Chapter~11
Chapter~12
Chapter ~13
Chapter ~14
Chapter ~16
Chapter ~17
Chapter~18
Chapter ~19
Chapter~20
Chapter ~21
Chapter ~22
Chapter ~23
Chapter ~24
Chapter ~25
epilogue

Chapter~15

5.4K 71 2
נכתב על ידי its_dariann

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

I started tearing up wicltch eventually turned into me crying my eyes out. Hayes came over and confurt me by holding me in his arms and calming me down.

Hayes p.o.v.

I hate seeing Mackenzie cry, so I confurt her and the tears stop rolling down her face. I ask her Is she wants to go on a walk with me and she sniffled and nodded her head yes.

Mackenzie and I walk down the street and make a couple turns until we reach the beach and walk along the shores with the waves crashing against the sand.

Mackenzie's p.o.v.

Hayes and I decide to sit down on the sand and just think about what happenes earlier. As I thought about it, it brought some tears to my eyes because my brother Cameron Dallas might die.

Hayes notices me crying and gives me a big hug to make me feel better, we sat on the sand for another 20 minutes before heading back home.

The door was unlocked which concerned me since I locked it before Hayes and I left. I yelled hello and my mom comes running to me and hugging me confirming that Cameron is gonna be okay he just has to now stay in the hospital for a couple of days because they have to do bone scans and scans for brain damage.

I started crying in joy and thanking the lord for keeping Cameron alive, hayes seems really happy too.

COUPLE DAYS LATER.....

Cameron came home with a cast on his foot and a neck brace. I ran over to him and hugged him gently but right and said don't you ever do that to me again, I was so scared that I was gonna lose my only brother, as I started tearing up once again.

Cameron agreed that he's not drinking for a while now and never walking home at night drunk ever again. I was relieved in his dicission.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
645K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...