๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ

By tomdayasbvtch

๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ- ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž... More

prologue: that night
characters
part one
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘.1: ๐™’๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™’๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘.2:๐™’๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ค
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘.3: ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘. 4: ๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ข ๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ง
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘.5:๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘. 6: ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘.7: ๐™‘๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐˜ผ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ 1
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘.8: ๐™‘๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ 2
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘.9: ๐™‘๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ฉ 3
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘.10: ๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘.12: ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™œ๐™จ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘.13: ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘.14: ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ช๐™ข
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘.15: ๐™Ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘.16: ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘.17: ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™š 666

๐ถโ„Ž๐‘.11: ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ

101 2 4
By tomdayasbvtch

Day one
Altoona, Iowa

Dean, the kids and I are at a cafe, sitting outside while Sam is by a pay phone. Eddie drew, Violet read her book, Dean was on Sam's laptop searching for cases while I was reading the newspaper.

"Your, uh, venti half-caf double vanilla latte is getting cold over here, Francis." Dean said, chuckling, when Sam was making his way over to us.

"Bite me." Sam remarked, sitting between Violet and Dean.

"So, anything?" Dean asked.

"I had them check the FBI's missing-persons databank. No "John Does" fitting that description. I even ran his plates for traffic violations." Sam informed us.

"Sam, I'm telling you, I don't think dad wants to be found." Dean told him.
"Check this out." He added, passing Sam the laptop causing me to perk up and listen.
"News item out of plains courier, Ankeny, Iowa. It's only about 100 miles from here." Dean stated.

"Mutilated body was found near the victim's car parked on a 9 mile road." Sam read aloud, he looked at Dean.

"Keep reading." Dean said, taking a sip of his black coffee.

"Authorities are unable to provide a realistic description of the killer. The sole eyewitness, whose name has been withheld, is quoted as saying the attacker was invisible." Sam finished reading.

"Could be something interesting." Dean stated.

"It could be nothing at all. One freaked out witness who didn't see anything. Doesn't mean it's the invisible man." Sam countered.

"But what if it is? Dad would check it out." Dean told him.

"And didn't we help your friends Zach and Rebecca out when it looked like just a plain old murder." I recalled past events. Sam let out a sigh as he reluctantly agreed.

Ankeny, Iowa

After finishing our beverages, we dropped the kids off to a motel before we went to a frat house.

We arrived at the frat house and got out of the car.

"One more time, why are we here?" Sam asked.

"Victim lived here." Dean replied. We walked up to two college students whom were by a car.

"Nice wheels." Dean stated.
"We're your fraternity brothers from Ohio. We're new in town-transfers. Looking for a place to stay." Dean told them.

"And her?" The guy asked, looking at me.

"Girlfriend. My girlfriend." Dean stated, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into him.

Inside the frat house

Walking inside a room, this guy was painting himself purple. Dean knocked on the door, catching the guy's attention.

"Who are you?" He asked us.

"We're your new roommates and this is my girlfriend." Dean told him.

"No chicks allowed." The guy proclaimed.

"Too bad." I sassed, walking into the room with Sam and Dean.

"Fine. Do me a favor? Get my back. Big game today." The guy said.

"He's the artist. Things he can do with a brush..." Dean trailed off, grabbing my hand, walking over to the chair, sitting down on it, he pulled me into his lap. I looked at Dean, confused with the sudden PDA, he just smiled at me.

"So...Murph, is it true?" Dean asked as we looked at him.

"What?" Murph asked.

"We heard one of the guys here got killed last week." Dean stated.

"Yeah." Murph confirmed, glancing at us.

"What happened?" I asked, cracking up on the inside from watching Sam paint Murphy's back.

"They're saying some psycho with a knife. Maybe a drifter passing through. Rich was a good guy." Murph told us.

"Rich was with somebody?" Sam asked as he painted Murph's back.

"Not just somebody-Lori Sorensen." Murph stated.

"Who's Lori Sorensen?" I asked.

"You missed a spot-down on the back." Dean said, pointing to the spot. Sam gave him annoyed look making Dean force his smile down.

"Lori's a freshman. She's a local. Super hot." Murph told us as he looked at me and Dean. I narrowed my eyes at him making him look away, Dean wrapped his arm around my waist and squeezed it. I gave him a look which made him mouth "cool it"

"And get this-she's a reverend's daughter." Murph added.

"You wouldn't happen to know which church, would you?" Dean asked.

The Church

The reverend was giving a sermon as Dean and I quietly walked inside. The doors slammed making the reverend stop and look at us along with others causing Dean and i to turn and look at Sam and shake our heads at him, he innocently shrugged at us. We turned and walked, sitting in a pew across from Lori.

"...As a community, and as a family. The loss of a young person is particularly tragic. A life unlived is the saddest of passings. So, please, let us pray for peace, for guidance, and for the power to protect our children." The reverend finished. I bowed my head, I turned to look at Dean at the same time Sam did, Dean was looking straightforward. We hit Dean causing him to look at us in confusion before realizing everyone's head was bowed, we all bowed our heads with our eyes closed.

We were walking out of the church, following Lori and her friend. When her friend walked away, we walked up to her.

"Are you, Lori?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." Lori replied, turning to us.

"My name is Sam. This is my brother, Dean and his girlfriend, Daniella." Sam introduced us.

"Hi." Dean and I simultaneously said.

"We just transferred here to the university." Sam added.

"I saw you inside." Lori stated.

"We don't want to bother you. We heard about what happened." Sam told her.

"We just want to say how sorry we were." I said.

"I kind of know what you're going through. I-I saw someone get hurt once. It's something you don't forget." Sam stated. She looked at Sam, her dad walked up to her.

"Dad, um, this is Sam, Dean, and Daniella. They're new students." Lori told him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." Dean said, offering his hand, the reverend shook his hand.
"I must say that was an inspiring sermon." Dean complimented, holding his hands out in front of him.

"Thank you. It's so nice to find young people who are open to the lord's message." The reverend stated.

"Listen, we're new in town, actually, and we're looking for a...church group." Dean told him, dragging the reverend and i away from Lori and Sam.

In the Library

"So, you believe her?" Dean asked Sam as we walked.

"I do." Sam told him.

"Yeah, I think she's hot too." Dean retorted making me roll my eyes.

"No, man, there's something in her eyes. Listen to this, she heard scratching on the roof and found the bloody body suspended upside down over the car." Sam explained.

"Bloody body suspended? That sounds like-" I started to say.

"The Hookman Legend." Dean, Sam, and I simultaneously stated.

"That's one of the most famous urban legends. You don't think we're dealing with thee hookman." Dean said.

"Every urban legend has a source, a place where it all began." Sam said.

"What about the scratches and the tire punctures and the invisible killer?" Dean asked.

"Maybe the hookman isn't a man at all. What if it's some kind of spirit?" I asked, we exchanged looks.

"Here you go. Arrest records going back to 1851." The librarian said, giving us boxes at our table.

"Thank you." I said, she smiled before walking away.

"This is how you spent four good years of your life, huh?" Dean asked Sam.

"Welcome to high education." Sam stated, opening the box.

Hours later and we're still researching.

"Hey, check this out." Sam announced making Dean and i stand and walk up to him.
"1862-A preacher named Jacob Karns was arrested for murder. He was so angry over the red-light district in town that he killed 13 prostitutes. "Some of the deceased were found in their beds, sheets soaked with blood. Others suspended upside down from the limbs of the trees as a warning against sins of the flesh." Sam read to us.

"Get this-" Dean interrupted Sam.

"The murder weapon? Looks like the preacher lost his hand in an accident, had it replaced with a silver hook." Dean stated.

"Look where it happened." Sam pointed out to us.

"9 mile road." I muttered, looking at the report in front of me.

"Same place where the frat boy was killed." Sam told us.

"Nice job, Dr. Venkman. Let's check it out." Dean said, we left the library.

9 Mile Road

Getting out of the car, we walked to the trunk which Dean opened.

"Here you go." Dean said, giving Sam a shotgun then me one.

"If it is a spirit, buckshot won't do much good." Sam pointed out.

"Yep, rock salt." Dean said, he stopped to look at Sam before going back into the trunk.

"Hmm. Salt being different a spirit deterrent." Sam said, cocking his shotgun.

"Yeah...it won't kill 'em, but it'll slow 'em down." Dean said. I cocked my shotgun as I followed them.

"That's pretty good. You, Dani, and dad think of this?" Sam asked us.

"You don't have to be a college graduate to be a genius." Dean remarked. We stopped walking when we heard wood creaking, me and Sam aimed our shotguns.
"Over there. Over there." Dean whispered tapping us, pointing straightforward.

"Put the gun down now! Now!" A cop yelled, aiming his gun at us.

"Shit." I whispered as I dropped my gun, kneeling to the ground with my hands up along with Sam.

"Hands behind your head!" The cop shouted, stalking to us.

"Wait, wait, wait. Okay-okay." Dean hurriedly said, dropping his gun and kneeling on the ground with his hands up.

"Get down on your knees! Come on, do it," The cop exclaimed. We put our hands behind our head.
"Get down on your bellies. Come on, do it." The cop ordered. We listened and got down on our bellies

"They had the gun." Dean murmured, facing the ground.

Day two
Sheriffs Department

The cops held us in separate rooms all night.

"Saved your asses." Dean bragged as we walked out of the station.
"Talked the sheriff down to a fine, dude. I'm Mattlock." Dean stated.

"But how?" Sam asked, dumbfounded.

"Told him you were a dumb-ass pledge and that we were hazing you." Dean answered.

"What about the shotguns?" I asked.

"I said that Sam was hunting ghosts and that spirits are repelled by rock salt. You know, typical hell week prank." Dean told me.

"And he believed you?" Sam asked, baffled.

"Well, you look like a dumb-ass pledge." Dean said, we made it to the car when we saw the cops running out of the sheriffs department, into their cars, and speeding off. We exchanged looks.

Eastern Iowa University

Dean slowly drove past the university so we can see what was going on before he drove away. Parking from the other side of the college, we got out of the car, and crept towards the side of the building. Dean was leading while Sam and I were following him.

"Why would the hookman have come here? This a long way from 9 mile road." Sam quietly asked.

"Maybe he's not haunting the scene of his crime. Maybe it's about something else." Dean quietly told him. We saw sorority girls walk out making me hold Sam and Dean back and hide us.

"Dude, sorority girls. Think we'll see a naked pillow fight?" Dean asked, chuckling. I saw Sam climb the house, I pushed his foot helping him up.

"Ew, you pervert." I said, pushing Dean before I started to climb the house myself.

"I'm joking. Wha-?" I heard Dean say, feeling Dean push me up, I stood on the column and climbed over the gate. I glanced down at scene before turning to the window indicating Sam was inside. I climbed inside the window, head first, I felt Dean tap my butt making me let out a noise and soundlessly fall. I briskly got up from the floor.

"Oops, sorry." Dean said, making his way inside.

"Hey, be quiet, will you?" I quietly asked.

"Me be quiet? You be quiet." Dean retorted in a hush voice before silently closing the window. I walked up to Sam as he watched the cop suspecting the scene. I could feel deans breath on my neck making me hold my breath, when the sheriff walked away, Sam pushed the door open, it creaked but the officer took no notice.

We walked into the room and turned to see bloody words and a symbol on the wall.

Aren't you glad you didn't on the light

"Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light?" That's right out of the legend." Sam stated.

"Yeah, that's hookman, all right." I said.

"It's definitely a spirit." Dean said, pointing to his nose.

"Yeah. I've never smelled ozone this strong before." I commented. I saw Dean walked to the window and peak through the blinds.

"Hey, come here." Sam called out to Dean causing me to look at Sam to see him pointing to the wall.
"Does that look familiar to you?" Sam asked, pointing to the symbol.

"Your just now noticing that?" I asked, confounded. They just gave me a look.

Outside

Sitting between Sam and Dean on the hood of the car, we looked at paper in Sam's hands.

"It's the same symbol. Seems like it is the spirit of Jacob Karns." Sam confirmed.

"All right, let's find the dude's grave, salt and burn the bones and put him down." Dean stated.

"After execution, Jacob Karns was laid to rest in old north cemetery in an unmarked grave." Sam read, flicking the paper in annoyance. We all shared irritated looks.

"Great." I sarcastically said, Dean and I got off the hood.

"Okay, so, we know it's Jacob Karns, but we don't know where he'll manifest next. Or why." Sam stated, Dean picked off a piece of paper from the windshield, skimming it.

"I'll take a wild guess about why. I think your little friend Lori has something to do with this." Dean told him before we got inside the car.

The Party

Sam was at the motel with the kids; studying. Dean and I walked inside the party, standing by the door.

"Our first college party. What do you want to do?" Dean asked me, nodding his head to the music.

"I don't know." I told him.

"Come on, loosen up. Just by looking at you, you're tense. Live a little!" Dean exclaimed. I just watched as he did a little dance.

"Okay." I said, reluctantly started to dance a little. Slowly but surely, I loosened up.
I stopped and looked around; seeing two people doing body shots.

"Let's go." I said, pulling him with me to the young people doing body shots.

"Body shots? Are you sure?" Dean asked, shocked and excited.

"Yeah." I said, eagerly nodding. We smiled at each other before looking to see the two college students in front of us were done, they walked away.

"Who's laying on the table?" The guy asked us. Dean went to take a step but I put my hand on his chest, stopping him.

"Me." I uttered, not looking away from Dean.

"Oh." Dean muttered, staring at me. I stepped away from him and laid on the table.

"This your first time?" The guy asked us, we nodded our heads.

"There's two ways to do body shots.
One: he drinks from the shot glass then licks the pre-salt on your stomach and takes the lime edge from your mouth with his mouth.
Two: you have to take off your shirt, tequila gets poured on your body and he laps it up." The guy explained to us.

"Option one and pour the salt on my neck." I told him. The guy nodded, taking out a shot glass filling it with tequila, putting a lime piece in my mouth, I held the lime skin with teeth, i tilted my head as he poured salt on my neck.

"You're go to go." The guy said, walking away to give us some room but watched us from afar.

I watched Dean walk up to the table with his hands behind his back, he lowered himself grabbing the shot with his mouth, quickly tilting his head up and swallowing the shot.
He put the empty shot glass down, walking up to me, he stared into my eyes before lowering his face to my neck. I took in a deep breath, closing my eyes as I felt his tongue, feeling him slowly lick the salt off my neck.
I opened my eyes when I didn't feel his hot breath on my neck anymore. I straightened my neck as I stared into his eyes. He leaned his face towards mine, putting his mouth on the lime, I felt his lips gently touch mine before he pulled away.

He closed his eyes as he sucked the bitter juice from the line.

"Whew." Dean let out, taking the lime out of his mouth as he opened his eyes. He grabbed my hands, helping me off the table.

"Are we doing another one?" The guy asked, coming back.

"Yes. It's his turn." I replied causing Dean to look at me with an arched eyebrow, he shrugged and laid on the table.

"Okay. Where's the salt going?" The guy asked.

"His stomach." I said making the guy nod. Dean rolled his shirt up as the guy prepared the shot glass. I bit my lip as I stared at Dean's chiseled chest. I watched as the guy poured salt on dean's stomach and put a lime piece into dean's mouth.

When the guy walked away, I got down to business.

Walking up to the table with my hands behind my back, I lowered myself, wrapping my mouth around the shot glass, swiftly tilting my head up and swallowing the shot. I closed my eyes as I put the glass down. I stalked up to Dean's side, I stuck the top-half of my tongue out and slowly licked the salt off his stomach while staring into his eyes, I can see something darken in his eyes as he watched me.
Walking up to Dean, my lips softly touched his as I grabbed the pulp of the lime with my teeth. I backed away away, closing my eyes as I slurped the lime juice.

I took away the lime, putting it on the table and opened my eyes to see Dean in front of me, looking into my eyes as he rolled his shirt down.

"Will that be all?" I heard the guy ask but didn't pay him any attention as I stared at Dean.

"Yeah." Dean said, grabbing my hand, dragging me to the dance floor.

"You want to dance?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah. Why not." Dean said, dancing to the music. I stared at him before I let myself go and danced with him. The song ended and a more sensual one came on, Dean twirled me around before spinning me, my back hit his chest, his hands on my hips. I swayed and rocked my hips to the music, I tilted my head back into his chest, closing my eyes as he attached his lips to my neck. I sighed in pleasure as he kissed and lightly nipped me.

I reached my arm and lightly pulled his head away, I turned around, looping my arms around his neck, tugging him close, I latched my lips to his. We kissed in the middle of the dance floor with other sweaty bodies.

( TW: SLIGHT SMUT )

"Let's go." Dean muttered when we pulled away, I nodded my head, he grabbed my hand and led us upstairs. We found an empty room, when he locked the door, I pushed him to the wall, my hand on the wall, the other trailing his chest and I attacked his neck with kisses. I smirked as I sucked on his sweet spot causing him to release a moan. When I pulled away, Dean kissed me, grabbing my arms and flipped us over, trapping me with his arms holding mine above my head.
His tongue licked my bottom for entrance but I didn't grant him access, he let one of my arms go as he grabbed my leg wrapping it around his waist, he squeezed my butt cheek making me gasp which gave him access and our tongues fought for dominance. I won.

( SLIGHT SMUT IS OVER )

I pulled away, breathing heavily, leaning my head back.

"Okay. I gotta stop before this escalates, I'm not having sex in someone's room at a college party." I breathed, trying to regain my breath.

"Damn, that would've been fun but it's your call." Dean said, letting me go and stepping back.

"Let's go back downstairs." I said, he nodded his head, I unlocked the door. We made our way downstairs, walking to the drinks.

"Look, Jell-O shots." I said, picking up the tiny cups, giving him one.

"Cheers." Dean said, clinked our cups and we drank them before throwing them away in the little trash can besides us. I looked up and saw Sam at the entrance making me tap Dean's arm whom looked at me in confusion.

"Sam's here." I said, gesturing in front of us. We walked up to Sam with smiles on our faces.

"You've been holding out on me. This college thing is awesome!" Dean exclaimed.

"This really wasn't my experience." Sam stated.

"Let me guess-library, studying, straight A's.
What a geek." Dean said.

"Alright, did you do your homework?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was bugging me, right. How was hookman tied with Lori? I think I came up with something." Sam told us, giving Dean papers.

"1932-"Clergyman arrested for murder."
1967-"Seminarian held in hippie rampage." Dean read aloud as we were walking out.

"There's a pattern here. In both cases, the suspect was a man of religion who openly preached against immorality and then found himself wanted for killings. He claimed were the work of an invisible man, killings carried-get this-with a sharp instrument." Sam explained.

"What's the connection to Lori?" Dean asked, still confused.

"A man of religion who openly preaches against immortality. Except...maybe this time instead of saving the whole town, he's just trying to save his only daughter." Sam told us.

"Reverend Sorensen." I said in realization.

"Do you think he's summoning the spirit?" Dean asked.

"Maybe. Or you know how a poltergeist can haunt a person instead of a place?" Sam suggested.

"The spirit latches onto the reverend's repressed emotions, feeds off them. Yeah, okay." Dean stated.

"Without the reverend ever even knowing it." Sam said.

"Either way, you should keep an eye on Lori tonight." Dean told him.

"What about you two?" Sam asked us. We glanced at each other before looking at pool table, we looked back at Sam.

"We're gonna go see if we can find that unmarked grave." Dean said with a frown. I rubbed his shoulder; feeling his pain, we walked past Sam.

Old North Cemetery

We searched for the unmarked grave, holding flashlights. I held my shovel while Dean held the duffel bag and his shovel. I grabbed onto deans jacket when I heard rustling making us stop. We looked around before we continued to walk, cautiously.

"Elle, you can let go now." Dean told me.

"Sorry." I apologized, letting go of his jacket. Dean stopped and shined his light to the right.

"There you are." Dean muttered, I followed Dean to the unmarked grave. It had the hookman symbol on the gravestone.

Dean and I had our jackets off as we got hot and sweaty from digging,

"That's it." Dean breathed out.
"Next time, I get to watch the cute girl's house." Dean stated.

"And I'm staying with the kids." I added before we dug and hit the coffin, Dean hit the coffin making a hole; we saw the skeleton of Jacob Karns.

"Hello, preacher." Dean sighed. We both threw our shovels away. Dean got out of the grave and helped me out, going to the duffel bag, he opened it, grabbing the salt and lighter fluid.
Dean salted the bones while I sprayed them with lighter fluid, he lit the match.

"Goodbye, preacher." Dean murmured, throwing the match into the grave, we watched the bones burn.

"Let's go to the motel, I'm tired." I told him, we put the dirt back before he grabbed the bag, and we walked away with our shovels.

Day three
The Motel

I woke up to someone shaking me, I dug my face into the pillow as I brought Eddie closer to me.

"No." I dragged out, mumbling.

"Elle, come on wake up, Sam's in the hospital." Dean said, sitting on the bed, shaking me some more.

"So, you go." I muttered, as I turned my body to look at him.

"You sure?" Dean asked, looking at me.

"Yeah, I'll stay with the kids. You go and make sure Sam's okay." I told him.

"Okay." Dean gently said, he stared at me for a bit, putting a piece of hair behind my hair. Deans went to lean in but I leaned back,

"I have morning breath." I protested.

"I don't care." Dean said, he pecked my lips before he got up. I watched as he walked out the door. I heard baby's rumbling engine til I couldn't hear it anymore. I laid back down, staring at the wall.

"Great now I'm up." I murmured. I carefully got out of bed so I didn't wake Eddie. I walked to where Violet was sitting and sat across from her.

"How are you?" Violet asked me, putting her book down to look at me.

"I'm good." I told her, crossing my arms.

"You know, I gotta say. Ever since you and Dean officially got together you've been...insubstantial." Violet said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, arching my brow.

"It's like whatever you've been carrying on your shoulders...it disappeared or got lighter at least." Violet explained. I softly smiled at her, patting her hand, I got up, grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

3rd POV

Hospital

"That's alright I'm with him. That's my brother." Dean told the cops who were holding him back.
"Hey brother!" Dean called out, Sam and the sheriff looked at him. Dean smiled and waved at them.

"Let him through." The sheriff told the other cops, they stepped back allowing Dean to walk to Sam.

"You okay?" Dean asked Sam.

"Yeah." Sam replied, the two brothers were in the middle of the hallway.
"Where's Dani?" Sam asked, noticing she wasn't with Dean.

"She was tired, she stayed with the kids." Dean told him.
"What the hell happened?" He asked, going back to their conversation.

"Hookman." Sam stated.

"You saw him?" Dean asked, confused.

"Damn right. Why didn't you and Dani torch the bones?" Sam asked.

"What are you talking about? We did. Are you sure it's the spirit of Jacob Karns?" Dean asked.

"Sure as hell looked like him. And that's not all. I don't think the spirit is latching onto the reverend." Sam stated.

"Well, yeah, the guy wouldn't send the hookman after himself." Dean pointed out.

"I think it's latching onto Lori. Last night, she found out that her father is having an affair with a married woman." Sam informed him.

"So, what?" Dean asked, clueless. Sam narrowed his eyes at dean.

"Are you stupid? What if Dani was messing around with another man behind your back." Sam said.

"I'd kill him." Dean nonchalantly told him with a deadpan expression.

"Exactly. So, Lori's upset about it. She's upset about the immorality of it. She was raised to believe that if you do something wrong, you get punished." Sam explained.

"Okay, so, she's conflicted, and the spirit of preacher Karns is latching onto her repressed emotions, and doing the punishing for her, huh?" Dean hypothesized.

"Right. Rich comes on too strong. Taylor tries to make her into a party girl. Her dad has an affair." Sam listed.

"Remind me not to piss this girl off." Dean said.
"But I burned those bones. I buried them in salt. Why didn't that stop him?" Dean asked.

"You must've missed something." Sam stated.

"No, Elle and I burned everything in that coffin." Dean told him, looking outside.

"Did you get the hook?" Sam asked.

"The hook?" Dean asked, looking back at him, perplexed.

"It was the murder weapon, and in a way it was apart of him." Sam stated.

"So, like the bones. The hook is the source of his power." Dean said in realization.

"So, if we find the hook..." Sam trailed off.

"We stop the hookman." Sam and Dean simultaneously said.

1st POV

The Motel

I was watching Scooby-Doo with Violet and Eddie when I heard that loud ass impala, pull up to the motel.

"Dad and Uncle Sam are back." Eddie stated out the obvious.

"Yep." I muttered, standing up and walking to the door.

I opened the door to see Dean with his fist in the air as if he was about to knock, he stood like that for a minute before he leaned on the door casing to support himself.

"Hey." Dean greeted with a crooked smile, nodding his head, my way. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Hi." I said, we just stared at each other before Sam cleared his throat making us look at him.

"Oh, right. It's not over." Dean told me, his smile gone as he looked at me.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"We need to hit the library." Sam said.

"Hold on." I told them, going back to quickly put my boots on and grab my black leather jacket.
"Hopefully, when we find what we're looking for, we'll put an end to hookman." I said, kissing Eddie's head then tapping Violet's shoulder.

"Bye. Be careful." Eddie and Violet simultaneously said.

"We will." Sam, Dean, and I simultaneously told them before I closed the door.

The Library

Dean sat in between Sam and I when we were researching for the hook.

"Here's something, I think." Dean said, catching our attention.
"Logbook, Iowa state penitentiary.
"Karns, Jacob-personal affects, disposition thereof." Dean read to us.

"Does it mention the hook?" Sam asked, Dean held his hand up at he continued to skim over words.

"Upon execution, all earthily items shall be remanded to the prisoner's house of worship, St. Barnabas church." Dean read aloud.

"Isn't that where Lori's father preaches?" I asked.

"Yeah." Dean replied, looking at me.

"Where Lori lives?" Sam rhetorically asked making Dean turn his head and look at him.

"Maybe that's why the hookman's been haunting reverends and reverends' daughters for the past 200 years." Dean stated.

"Yeah but if the hook were at the church or Lori's house, don't you think someone might've seen it? I mean, a blood-stained, silver-handled hook?" Sam asked.

"Check the church records." Dean said, taking the pen cap out of his mouth and capping the pen, getting up.

Sitting in the lounge area, we read the church records.

"St. Barnabas donations, 1862. Received-silver-handled hook from state penitentiary. Reforged." I read.
"They melted it down, made it into something else." I told them, annoyed. We put the records away before leaving the library.

The Church

We arrived at the church and got out of the car.

"All right. We can't take any chances. Anything that's silver goes in the fire." Sam told us.

"I agree." Dean said while I nodded my head.

"Lori's still at the hospital. We'll have to break in." Sam stated.

"All right, take your pick?" I asked him.

"I'll take the house." Sam said.

"Okay." I said, Sam went towards the house.

"Hey." Dean called out to him, Sam stopped and turned to him.
"Stay out of her underwear drawer." Dean teased Sam before walking to the church. I rolled my eyes as I shook my head, I followed Dean.

Dean and I were throwing the silver we found into the furnace, we heard a door open making us stop and look behind us.

"I got everything that even looks silver." Sam announced, making Dean and i relaxed knowing it was him.

"Better safe than sorry." Dean stated, we continued to throw the silver into the fire. We heard creaking coming from above making us stop.
"Move, move." Dean quietly said as we hurried up the stairs.

Dean and I opened the door and aimed our shotguns only to see Lori sitting in a pew causing us to lower them. Sam looked at us, Dean gestured for him to go to her which Sam did, we closed the door and made our way downstairs to get rid of the rest of the silver.

"Alright that's it." I said, standing up.

We heard screams and commotion coming from upstairs making us rush upstairs.

"Sam, drop!" Dean shouted, he shot at the ghost when Sam ducked, hookman disappeared.

"I thought we got all the silver." Sam breathlessly stated.

"So did we." I said.

"Than why is he still here?" Sam asked, trying to catch his breath.

"Maybe we missed something." Dean told him. Sam turned and looked at Lori's necklace.

"Lori, where did you get that chain?" Sam asked.

"My father gave it to me." Lori replied.

"Where'd your father get it?" Dean asked her.

"It was a church heirloom. He gave it to me." Lori told him.

"Is it silver?" Sam asked her.

"Yes." Lori said, Sam ripped her chain off her neck.

Suddenly, we heard scratching and turned to see an the hookman was invisible and scratching the walls.

"Sam." I said, he threw the necklace to me which I caught, Dean threw the shotgun to him and both of us raced downstairs. I threw the necklace into the furnace, it was hanging on something for a minute then it fell and melted.

Dean and I ran upstairs and saw that Sam and Lori were fine. I breathed a sigh of relief.

Day four

"Hey, Vi. Get yourself and Eddie ready." I said, when Violet answered the phone.

"You're done?" Violet asked.

"We're done." I confirmed, nodding my head.

"Okay, we'll start packing our stuff." Violet told me.

"I wanna try something, when I text you, pop in the back seat, okay?" I instructed her.

"Okay." She said before hanging up, I put my phone away when the sheriff walked over and pulled me over. I stood with Dean; the sheriff wanted to see if our statements checked out with Sam and Lori's.

"And you saw him, too, the man with the hook?" The sheriff asked me.

"Yes, sir. We all saw him, fought him off then he ran." I told him.

"And that's all?" The sheriff asked, looking at the both us.

"Yeah, that's all!" Dean exclaimed. The sheriff eyed us for a minute.

"Listen, you, your brother, and girlfriend-"
Dean cut the sheriff off.

"Oh, don't worry. We're leaving town." Dean stated before we walked away from him.

"So, who's sitting passenger?" I asked as we neared the car.

"You. Sam's busy talking with Lori." Dean said, getting in the drivers seat, I walked around, opening the passenger door and got inside. Dean watched Sam and Lori through his side mirror with a gentle expression.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Maybe we can stay." Dean quietly admitted, not looking at me.

"Why do you want to stay?" I asked him. Dean let out a sigh before he looked at me.

"Elle, at that party...I had fun with you. It was the most fun I had in...sometime. And looking at Sam and Lori, I can see he genuinely likes her. Maybe staying here will be good for him." Dean told me. I grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers.

"I had fun with you too. It's been years since I could just let my guard down and not be responsible even if it was just for a moment. Look, I love that you're looking out for Sam and taking his best interests at heart but...I don't think it's that easy for him. Jessica was his first love and she died because of his past. That'll haunt him for a long while til he can learn to live with it and eventually, he will meet a girl and fall in love again." I told him with a gentle expression.

"Now, I'm not Sam and I don't know what he's thinking, what he feels or what he wants. So, maybe, when he comes inside, bring up the offer." I said.
Dean slowly nodded his head, processing what I just told him.

The right back door opened and Sam got in, closing the door.

"We could stay." Dean offered, looking at Sam. Sam shook his head, he continued to stare at the window, not looking at Dean.

Dean reluctantly pulled his hand away from mine to start the car. He drove away from the church as I pulled out my phone and texted Violet the ok.

"Woah!" Sam exclaimed making Dean and i quickly looked to see Violet and Eddie in the back.

"What the-how did you-" Dean cut himself off as he was too flabbergasted to talk.

"Wow, I can't believe that worked. We should do this more often." I said.

"Did you know that Violet was gonna poof here with Eddie and their bags?" Dean asked me.

"Yeah, I called Violet earlier before the sheriff came over. I figured it'd be easier for them and us if she teleported herself and Eddie instead having to back to the motel, get them, then get out of town." I explained. Dean contemplated my words before nodding his head; agreeing with me.

We drove past the welcome sign.

~~~

Author's note: don't forget to vote and comment

WE LOVE DEANIELLA PDA

Dean and Elle deserve to be young and irresponsible for a little bit

things got a little steamy 😏

deaniella being cute warms my heart

Y'ALL ARE GONNA LOVE THE NEXT CHAPTER TRUST ME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.9K 17
You've lived in the orphanage for as long as you could remember. You had no idea what happened to your parents, but you've always been here. You've...
107 8 12
Bobby has a daughter named Olivia. What happens when this hunters daughter and the bestfriend of dean Winchester falls I love with a powerful demon...
20.8K 857 12
Let's put it this way, you were not the typical kind of girl. โ€จApart from the fact that your job consisted in killing the creatures of the night, eve...
1.8K 29 3
She shared a lot with Sam and Dean Winchester; her hopes, her fears and dreams. But what happens when she shares herself with them?