If Love Was Forced

By AlyneTanS

[COMPLETED / UNDER REVISION] The Sequel of This Book is titled "A Third Chance To Love". "If Love Was Forced... More

Chapter 1: Marrying Who?!
Chapter 2: Heart Locket
Chapter 3: Partying The Upper East Side Way
Chapter 4: Publicity Couple To A Real One?
Chapter 5: Cranberry Vodka
Chapter 6: Movie Actors
Chapter 8: A Surprise Trip To Italy
Chapter 9: The True Intentions
Chapter 10: Sightseeing in Italy
Chapter 11: Jealousy...?
Chapter 12: Im Back New York\Party Crasher
Chapter 13: The Incident To Sorrow
Chapter 14: A Lost Of Hope
Chapter 15: Hatred and Lies
Chapter 16: I Was Never Yours But, I Loved You And You Didn't Love Me Back
Chapter 17: Awakening To A Better Life
Chapter 18: Regret, Love, and an Unfortunate Occurrence
Chapter 19: I Love You...
Chapter 20: The Beginning
Chapter 21: First Day Back At The House
Chapter 22: Her Hatred And Decision
Chapter 23: A New Beginning Alone
Chapter 24: The Sudden Confrontation
Chapter 25: A Eagles Ego Vs A Broken Heart
Chapter 26: A Promise To Be Made + The Rivalry
Chapter 27: I Hate And Love You
Chapter 28: One Heart, Two Guys
Chapter 29: A Planned Date
Chapter 30: Husband or Your Friend
Chapter 31: A Moment / A Mysterious Red-Letter
Chapter 32: Love and Mysteries
Chapter 33: A Puzzle Unsolved
Chapter 34: Far From Happy Ever After
Chapter 35: I Lost Her Again
Chapter 36: I'll Wait A Thousand Years For You, My Love
Chapter 37: Mischief, and Secrets
Chapter 38: A Year Filled With Sorrow And Confusion
Chapter 39: The Year Before
Chapter 40: Memories of the Past and the Present|Back At New York City
Chapter 41: Clues of an Unsolved Mystery
Chapter 42: First Day Back At New York
Chapter 43: Unfolding
Chapter 44: Assault?
Chapter 45: Past Memories| A Rush Of Hope
Chapter 46: A Chaos In Progress
Chapter 47: A Surprising Confrontation
Chapter 48: Confusing Decision
Chapter 49: A Coffee Shop
Chapter 50: I'll Get You Back
Chapter 51: I will wait for you even if it takes a hundred years...
Chapter 52: Welcome Back Party and Mysteries
Chapter 53: Secrets of a Mystery and Jealousy
Chapter 55: "I Missed You Too."
Chapter 56: The Secret Unfolds
Chapter 57: A Ending and A Beginning [ The Last Chapter ]
The Characters | Cast
[] The Ending And Goodbye's From the Author []

Chapter 54: He's your son...

7K 137 13
By AlyneTanS

When I opened my eyes, I was surrounded by warm blankets. Wow, I had no idea my bed was this comfortable...

What are you thinking? Wasn't it that I was in the car with Valentino?

I sprang to my feet and realized I was in my room. It was 6 a.m. when I looked at the clock. Who was it that brought me here?

As I discovered my garments had been replaced, I thought to myself and gasped. My silk pajamas were on my body. What occurred the night before?

I got up and worriedly paced around the room. The door slid open with a squeak, revealing Valentino.

He approached me and said, "You are awake."

I walked away from him and said, "What happened last night?"

He handed me a glass of water and he replied, "You slept in the car. I took you up here. I wasn't the one who changed you. It was the maid."

He began, "Amore, about what I said last night."

"Valentino, I understand. It's all right," I told him, and he nodded and walked up to me and hugged me.

"Where's is Micheal?" I inquired, and he grinned.

He grinned and said, "He's with Miss Caroline. He slept with you last night because he was crying."

I add, "I'll change and then meet you downstairs," and he nods.

I entered the restroom and shut the door behind me.

I shouldn't have slept!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grinned as I looked in the mirror, dressed in a dark green blouse and black slacks.

I put on my stilettos and took my handbag and coat out of the room.

Francine greeted me with a bow and inquired, "Good morning, Camila, slept well?" I nodded and smiled back.

"Where is Micheal?" I said, and she pointed to his room, which I nodded to and entered by turning the door handle. When I opened the door, Michael and Miss Caroline were standing there.

Micheal, whose hair was wet, was the first person I approached. He'd just completed his bath.

I smiled and cuddled him as he nestled against me, thinking, "Wow, my baby smells good."

I smiled as he whispered, "Mommy." He hasn't spoken anything like that in a long time.

Miss Caroline, "Has he eaten yet?" I inquired.

I nodded as she responded, "Yes."

"Mr. Valentino is waiting for breakfast in the garden for Camila," Francine says, and I nod and hand Micheal back to Miss Caroline.

"I'm going to get going now, Miss Caroline," I remarked as I hugged her.

She whispered, "Stay safe, sweetie," and I nodded.

I exited the room and made my way to the garden. Francine wheeled out a chair for me, and I greeted Valentino with a grin.

I took my daily pancakes and began to devour them.

"Amore." Valentino breathed out and glanced at him.

"You didn't tell me Alejandro owned the hospital you signed into." He says and I sighed. 

"Valentino, you know I didn't know that, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you. I can handle him I promise," I tell him and he sighed and took my hand in mine and I looked at his eyes which were killed with disagreement.

"But still." he reasoned and I cut him off.

"I miss being a doctor, and if I have to deal with him every day, I will," I say to him reassuringly. 

"Just try to avoid him, Amore," he says and I nodded.

after a few minutes, I was done eating, I finished my juice and the maids took my plate. I took my bag and approached Valentino.

I'll get going now, ciao," I say to him, and he nods and kisses me on the cheek.

I walked inside the house and went to Micheal's room.

"Are you supposed to be on your way to work?" She asked as I entered Micheal's room.

I said, "I just wanted to say goodbye," and she nodded. I took Michael from her and kissed him on the forehead.

"Baby, mommy has to go to work. Be a good boy while mommy's gone, okay?" I hugged him tightly against my chest, and he nodded and smiled sweetly.

"Miss Caroline, please inform me if something happens to Michael, okay?" I told her, and she nodded and hugged me.

"Ciao, Mio Figlio," I said, and Micheal smiled and hugged me.

I walked out of his room and checked my phone to see whether I was late as well. To see Marcelo, I strolled out of the home.

"What are you doing here?" I said, motioning him and close my purse, and he gave me a sympathetic look before opening the vehicle door for me.

I groaned and sat inside as he continued, "I'm going to be your driver for today." It's going to be fantastic. I rolled my eyes and cynically thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped inside the hospital, my phone in my hand. I worked a half-day today so that I could take my son to the park.

"Doctor Camila!" squeals Elina as she walks towards me, and I approach her.

"What got you psyched this morning?" I inquired as she collected my purse and handed me my documents for the day.

"You have a guest; he's in your office," Elina adds, and I'm puzzled; who would come to see me at this hour?

"All right," I said, "I'll meet you in the patient's room," and she nodded. I rushed to the elevator and pressed the floor to my office, where I waited. It was a strange night last night. But I'm still curious about what they're keeping hidden from me.

After exiting the elevator, I stepped inside my office. As I walked into my office, I noticed a man in a well-tucked suit.

When the man turned around, my face became a grimace. It was Alejandro, the one and only.

As I hung my coat from the peg, I inquired, "What are you doing here?"

He said sheepishly, "Why do I need a cause to see my wife?" I grumbled and sat down in my chair.

As I rearranged the files on my desk, I asked him, "So what do you want?"

"You want to know what I want?" he said, his face furrowed.

"Yes," I responded, chuckling, "and I'll gladly try to help you obtain it if it means leaving me alone."

"I want you," he replied, my eyes wide with surprise. I flushed when he grinned at me. I hastily scolded myself, and his hand unexpectedly touched mine.

"Well, Mr. Perfect, I'm sorry, but that's the only thing you can't have," I chuckled as I snatched my hand away.

I chuckled as he asked, "How about a date?" This man is starting to irritate me.

I responded, "That you can't have, too," and he groaned.

He got up and strolled around my desk till he came to a stop in front of me. Our faces were so close because he leaned into me. "How about a kiss," he murmured abruptly, his hands around my waist.

"No," I responded, laughing and playing along with his games.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, his hands lifted me from my seat, causing me to stand up and kiss him, I felt the familiar feeling that I used to feel.

"Then why don't I take it?" he said, drawing back and licking his lips, and I gave him a cold stare.

I tried to push him away, but he didn't budge. "Let me go, Alejandro, or else-" I attempted to warn him, but he loomed over me and shoved me into a wall.

"Or else what, Mrs. Huxley?" he said innocently, I wanted to hit him in the face and smash you in the gut! I despised your attractive face and those darn wonderful lips. Camila, are you serious?

He drew me in for a kiss. I stumbled and fell. As he put his hands on my waist, I placed my hands on his neck, pushing him closer.

What are you doing to stop him, Camila? Get rid of him!

I pushed him away, and it worked in the end. He looked perplexed as I wiped my lips. I turn aside and remark, "That was a mistake."

My phone suddenly rang out of nowhere. I answered it without verifying who it was since I was stressed.

OTP:

"Camila?" I overheard the other person's words.

I knew her voice as "Miss Caroline"          

"Michael is unable to stop weeping. He keeps bringing you up. He expects you to return home. Camila, you haven't been spending time with your kid, and he misses his mother," she says, breaking my heart; I've been so preoccupied with everything that I've neglected to spend time with him.

"Don't worry, I'm on my way," I assure her. I reply sweetly, "Tell him I'm coming, and I miss him so much too," and I hear her sigh.

I grin as she responds, "OK, sweetie, I'm depending on you."

I hung up the phone and placed it on the desk.

The conversation comes to an end.

"Who was that?" Alejandro said, his gaze falling on me.

"Why would I tell you? Also, I have an emergency. I have to go," I explained, eliciting a raised eyebrow from him.

I chuckled as he said, "And what is that?"

"Well, I'll be spending time with my s-" I began, not realizing what I was about to say.

"You know, it's none of your concern," I responded, "and now sir, I must depart," I added as he approached me.

"I'll drive you," he added, and I replied with a shake of my head.

"No now, go away," I said and took my bag. I walked out of the hospital after calling Elina to tell her I had an emergency.

She understood and I thanked her for that. I called a cab and it arrived just in time. God, I miss my baby Micheal. I'm sure he misses me too.

As I entered the cab, the driver said, "Where to, miss?"

He nodded when I told him my address. I noticed a dark automobile following us from behind. Maybe they're heading in the same direction? I muttered to myself, removing the notion from my mind.

When Alejandro kissed me, I had no idea what I was feeling. I wanted to draw him closer, to feel him, to hold him, to kiss him till I was out of breath, to dream in his arms, and to be comforted by him.

I forgot about my anger when he kissed me for the second time, but I can't allow myself to be played, so I have to avoid him.

We arrived at the home after a few minutes, which felt like hours, and I hurriedly exited the car after paying the cab and tipping him, despite his poor driving abilities.

As the guards opened the large gold-colored gates, Francine shouted, "Camila!" and greeted me. The garden was visible from the street, and it was there that I noticed Micheal and Miss Caroline. He was in tears.

I dashed over and instantly knelt in front of Micheal.

"Baby, what's wrong, mi amore?" I said, hugging him tightly as I set my bag down on the grass.

Miss Caroline says, "He misses you."

His cries became sniffles as time went on.

"Sir- Sir, you can't get in here!" I heard a commotion from the gates, then a heavy punch, and then I saw the one and only Alejandro, with wrath in his eyes, as the guard backed away.

I was frozen in place as he approached, unable to move a muscle.

"Sir, you can't-" the guard began again, interrupting me.

I motioned him aside and said, "Let him in."

"Alejandro-" I murmured as I rose from my seat and handed Micheal over to Miss Caroline. Micheal glanced perplexed at Alejandro, and Alejandro's attention was fixed on me, perplexed and shocked. I can't believe I made such a mistake. It was him who had followed me here.

"You have a fucking child, Camila!" Alejandro screamed at me, and I attempted to stifle my wrath.

"Miss Caroline, could you kindly take Micheal to his room?" I asked, kissing him on the forehead and whispering, "I'll meet you at the room, amore."

I turned back and faced Alejandro when we were finally alone.

"Answer me," he replies coldly, his hand clenched.

"Alejandro-" I begin, but he interrupts me.

"Camila! Do you have a child? was that your child?! " I lowered my head as he asked.

"Yes," I said, and he muttered something.

"Who's the father?! Huh?" he said, and I gave him a blank stare. No, that can't be happening.

"Isn't it Valentino? You fucking slut," he screamed angrily, and I stared at him, hurt, as his words stabbed me.

"Valentino isn't his father; don't accuse me of being a slut!" I cried, and he averted his gaze, unwilling to look at me.

I gave up when he questioned, "Then who's the father!" I felt compelled to inform him in some way.

"You okay! You're his father! He's your son!" I replied, fighting back tears. I saw his expression, which was tinged with remorse, surprise, and irritation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 11.2K 25
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
29.4K 1.7K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...
108K 2.7K 48
☆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 ☆ Iris was just another girl. She was intelligent, caring, clever, and much more. She lived a normal and happy...
1.6M 56.2K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...