My Slayer Academia

By Thiccie67

A world where the demons were not eradicated at the final battle. The evolution of quirks instead was replace... More

Ch.0 History
Ch.1 Origins
Ch.2 Eri and Training
Ch.3 The Other Side of the Story
Ch.4 Final Selection
Water Breathing
Ch.5 The Swordsmith and The Meeting
Wind Breathing
Ch.6 His First Mission, Her First Day
Ch.7 Unplanned Reunion
Flame Breathing
Ch.8 Forgiven, Accepted, and A Date?
Ch.9 The First Date and Good News
Ch.10 The Talkative Tsuguko
Aura Breathing
Ch.11 The Hashira's Glares
Ch.12 The Water Hashira
Ch.13 Please Say Yes!
Stone Breathing
Shadow Breathing
Ch.15 The Wedding
Ch.16 Untouchable
Flower Breathing
Ch.17 Uppermoon 6
Beast Breathing
Wood Breathing
Ice Breathing
Ch.18 Shadow King
Thunder Breathing
Fist Breathing
Ch.19 The Plan
Ch.20 Stick to the Plan
Ch. 21 Explosive Jealousy
Ch.22 Fiery Betrayal
Ch.23 Thunder Vs. A Warrior
Ch.24 Carnage Incarnate
Ch.25 The Power of Greed
Ch.26 The Queen
Ch.27 A Broken King
Ch.28 Epilogue
Power Rankings

Ch.14 Massacre

2.7K 40 14
By Thiccie67

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia, I only own the plot and Original characters.

Disclaimer Mature Content in this Chapter you have been warned

Guide to my symbol things

" Hi"- statements or people talking

' gbdjab'- Thoughts

" i   "- Narration and locations

Italics- Thoughts and the name of a form

Also there in bold because I thought it would be easier to read in a paragraph. If it's not tell me and I'll stop doing that.

Narrator Pov

2 weeks after the proposal

9:30 AM

It didn't take long for Izuku to get the next call for a moon. He would have preferred to stay with Momo a little longer but he needed to get this done. Izuku can be seen jumping from rooftop to rooftop to the meeting location which is a High School that is still in use. The report said that there might be a moon hiding among the students or the staff. With this moon being immune to the sun, rare but not impossible. Ever since the Demon King became immune every once in awhile a demon gets that lucky trait. Any demon blood art is unknown and Izuku will be working with Mizuki Harada, the Shadow Hashira and Hisoka Nakayama, the Stone Hashira. Hisoka was a extremely tall man by Japanese standards standing at 6'5 with brown curly hair and green eyes, he unlike the other hashira didn't wear a haori but just a uniform. Mizuki had wavy jet black hair that had grey tips and black eyes, she wore a hexagon style haori with a black base and dark grey lining. Izuku however has not worked with these slayers before so he is a little nervous.

 Izuku arrived in the front of the school and watched in amusement as the Stone and Shadow Hashira were hoarded by fans and students of said school. 'Ah the beauty of not existing.' thought Izuku with a smirk on his face that quickly got noticed by Hisoka from the corner of his eye. "Oh Midoriya-san come join us we were just about to meet the principal!" shouted Hisoka which caused half of the fans to rush Izuku questioning him on how he knows the hashira. 'Well played Stone, well played.' thought Izuku as he was consumed by the crowd with Hisoka laughing loudly and Mizuki just standing there....just standing there?

A minute later

After the crowd finally dispersed with students going to class and civilians going about their day. We can see the slayers standing together waiting for one of them to break the ice. "Hello we didn't really get to know each other before, the name's Izuku Midoriya. It's nice to meet you." said Izuku to Mizuki and Hisoka who were silently grateful he broke the ice. I mean Hisoka and Mizuki have worked together before but it's usually very awkward or just straight business. "Hello Midoriya-san, it's nice to meet you also the name's Hisoka Nakayama and this is Mizuki Harada she doesn't talk much. However, I will be honest with ya, I still have my doubts about you so let's see what you can do." said Hisoka while Mizuki just stared at them with a blank face. "I see, well I won't let you down. Let's go see this principal." said Izuku with enthusiasm which Hisoka returned with nod and followed Izuku inside. Mizuki continued to stand there.....she's still standing there?

Mizuki meanwhile that whole time was panicking inside her head on how to respond to Izuku's hello. As you may have guessed by now Mizuki is extremely shy and has a hard time communicating with people especially men which is why she usually does joint missions with the female hashiras. 'OK play it cool Mizuki just say hello back, but what if they think my voice is weird? No, come on do it coward! Don't disappoint, Master and Inko-senpai!' shouted Mizuki in her head as she tried to hype herself up. "h-hell-o-o my n-nam-ee is Miz-Mizuki, ni-nice to me-ee-t you." stuttered Mizuki to no-one, when no-one responded Mizuki looked up and saw no-one was there. She turned around and saw Hisoka and Izuku walking into the school. 'They left me behind!' shouted Mizuki in her head as anime tears fell from her eyes along with her soul leaving her body out of embarrassment.

Inside the School

Izuku, Hisoka and a depressed Mizuki can be seen walking to the principal's office. Luckily the students were in class and couldn't hinder the slayers from their target. They soon arrived at the office and let themselves in where they found the principal working on some paperwork. He looked up and saw the slayers, his surprise was short lived as he went to his business mode. "Hello, Hashira-sama's what is the pleasure of having you at my school?" asked the principal who stood up from his chair and gave a small bow before gesturing them to sit on his office couch. "Good morning Principal Tanaka. My colleagues and I are here because we believe you may have a demon lurking in your school. Have you noticed anything strange or have there been disappearances of students?" asked Hisoka keeping a keen eye on the principal incase he is the target, Izuku and Mizuki doing the same. 'He doesn't have the aura or feeling of a demon, so he's good but he might have been manipulated to forget incidents.' thought Izuku as his colleagues also came to same conclusion.

The principal thought about the question a little to hard as if it hurt to even think about it. "Y-yes there has been something wrong here. This school used to have many students working to be slayers but that has started drastically decrease." said principal out of breath as if it took all his willpower just to say that small information. "Why is that?" asked Hisoka as he noted the struggle the principal was having. "b-be-Because all the slayer hopefuls started going missing outside of the school. Slowly, as more cases popped up the amount of requests for training went down to almost zero." said the principal who seemed like he just let a huge weight of his chest.

Izuku soon felt a huge ill intent and instinctively looked out the window and saw a student on the roof looking down on the office before walking away. 'It knows we're here now, a sunwalker as well. This will be troublesome.' thought Izuku with a frown, as Hisoka finished with the principal and asked if they could look around which the principal quickly approved. They left the office and started walking the halls that was now filled with students all staring with awe, "So what now?" asked Izuku as the crowd was mostly ignoring him so he didn't have problem walking. "Since you can move freely, search for the demon and keep a eye out for the students." said Hisoka as he signed another autograph while Mizuki was having a panic attack that no one noticed. "Understood, good luck and be safe." said Izuku as he walked away to follow a girl he thought he saw give them a glare. "To you too. Come on Harada-san let's go to the cafeteria there's probably a lot of students there to watch." said Hisoka while Mizuki gave a small nod which she praised herself in her head for being able to do that.

With Izuku

1st floor, Hallway, 11:45 AM

Izuku was following a girl with messy blond pigtails because he felt something sinister off her. He noticed her while they were standing in the hallway giving them a creepy look before walking away. He would have wrote it off if it weren't for that look and the feeling he got from her, if she isn't the demon then she might be working for it. She went into a boiler room for some reason making Izuku wonder if she was about to report to the moon. Izuku took out his blade and started his approach to the door.

With Hisoka and Mizuki

2nd floor, Cafeteria. 11:45AM

Hisoka and Mizuki can be seen watching the students start filing in for lunch with a good portion staring in awe at them. However, neither slayer could wipe the feeling that something bad was going to happen. They noticed that some of the students glared at them but they didn't think much of it since all the missing cases recently. Currently there is around 13,000 students in this school with about 3,000 in the cafeteria at the moment. It was a mix school of middle and high school which it was also one of the few non slayer schools. You could still train to become one but it wasn't apart of the core curriculum. It has three floors with them being on the second floor. Hisoka and Mizuki were about to leave since they didn't notice anything off with students but before they could leave they were stopped by a bunch of students asking for autographs which they obliged.

With Izuku

Basement(kinda), Boiler Room, 11:50 AM

Izuku walked down at the ready checking his corners and looking through the pipes for the girl. Izuku reached a little open area surrounded by pipes that were releasing steam. 'Where the hell did she go?' thought Izuku as he scanned around until he felt a presence behind him which he turned around instantly to nothing? "You know it's kinda creepy to follow a girl to a secluded spot." Izuku turned around again this time with the girl in front of him but her eyes seemed to glow in the dim room. Her yellow eyes though slowly turned into Kanji for Lowermoon 2 causing Izuku to raise his guard. "Well I wouldn't really call you girl anymore now would I." taunted Izuku as he prepared his forms incase this moon tried something. "(giggle) Funny and Cute. The name's Toga or Himiko, what's yours cutie~" flirted Toga as she leaned forward to try and get closer to Izuku before a blade went straight through her neck cutting her head off. "I'm engaged so go to hell already freak." said Izuku as he put his blade back in his scabbard but quickly took it back out as the body instead turned into a pile of blood instead of ash.

"Oh my a feisty one too. Mommy loves feisty." said Toga as she walked out of the shadows causing Izuku to turn towards her. "As long as you share I believe we can all enjoy ourselves, one way or another." said another Toga that had appeared a couple feet behind Izuku causing him to pivot so he was facing both Toga's. "But I don't like sharing. The last time we shared I didn't get a round or a piece." complained a third Toga that appeared behind Izuku causing him to freeze and get nervous. 'Shit is this a illusion? No I can feel them so this must be a Blood Art but she has to have something else. She wouldn't reveal herself unless she had a plan and if she has a plan then that means this is a trap.' thought Izuku as he eyed all the Togas around him who were circling him like sharks who found some prey.

"I still can't believe Master never told us he was such a cutie." said a Toga as she licked her lips causing Izuku to shiver in disgust. 'So there bastard king sent them for me. He must be worried that I will get to strong.' thought Izuku as he prepared a form. 'Sun Breathing: Seventh form, Beneficent Radiance' Izuku swung around him as the Toga's charged with a kitchen knife at the same time causing all of them to get cut up before all turning to blood. "Shit!" shouted Izuku before he got kicked into a wall by a Toga but luckily it didn't do any damage to him. "You shouldn't be wasting so much time on us blood clones. I mean whose going to protect to the students?" taunted a Toga as three of them stood in front of Izuku with smirks. "What did you do demon." said Izuku in a cold tone with his eyes narrowed in anger.

"We didn't do anything. I mean you might have to protect the students from each other. Who knows what can happen when that many people consume master's blood." said the Toga as they all started howling with laughter as Izuku's eyes widened in horror as a alarm went off above them along with screams that were filled with terror and pain. It didn't take long for Izuku to rush out of the boiler room as the clones to continued to cackle with laughter.

With Hisoka and Mizuki, (just as soon as Toga made that food comment)

2nd Floor, Cafeteria, 11:59 AM

Hisoka and Mizuki had small smiles on their face as they watched the kids laughing with each other but their faces morphed into confusion and concern as most them seemed to have gotten a stomachache. Then the demon alert alarms went off shutting down the school completely, locking down the cafeteria, shutting all windows with metal and a red-light followed by a emergency alarm going off. As they looked back at the kids after looking around at the lights and unsheathing their weapons their faces morphed into horror as they watched almost all the kids were demons and were attacking the remaining survivors. Blood quickly covered the room causing Hisoka and Mizuki to grit their teeth in frustration before leaping into the fray to try and save the survivors. Though Hisoka hesitated when the first demon lunged at him, he completed his form anyway.

"Stone Breathing: Third form, Stone Skin" "Shadow Breathing: Fourth form, Dusk"

Hisoka instantly kills ten demons by swinging the axe side of his weapon beheading all of them and protecting a couple of students that had bad injuries which unfortunately looked like they wouldn't make it. Mizuki looks as if she's traveling in the shadows as each time the red lights blinks off 5 demons drop with no heads. After her form ends due to her slightly slipping from all the blood on the floor, she had already killed 50 demons but more just kept coming causing the Hashira to get in each other's way giving Hisoka a idea.

" Stone Breathing: First form, Serpentinite Bipolar"

Hisoka throws his axe and flail at the locked door while rotating it with the chains making a makeshift drill easily destroying the door and a small portion of the wall. "Mizuki go search the school for survivors and that damn moon while I handle this!" shouted Hisoka as he started spinning the flail part of the weapon. Mizuki didn't need to be told twice as she darted out of the room at immense speeds. "I'm sorry children, I failed to protect you and now you are abominations." Hisoka said solemnly as he stared at the demons in front of him with pity before his eyes hardened. "As my duty as a Hashira and to atone for my failure. Let me put you to rest." said Hisoka as the the demons lunged at him the same time he threw his flail at them.

With Mizuki

2nd floor, East Hallway, 12:15 PM

Mizuki was running down the halls killing any demons that crossed her path. 'It seems the moon put some demons in hiding. Damnit this was a trap from the beginning, now all those kids...No Focus Mizuki! Complete the mission, kill the moon, save the kids and go home.' thought Mizuki as she turned down another hallway before stopping. Down the hall was 50 demons munching on some kids while some were trying to breakdown a door to a classroom. Mizuki quickly prepared a form by lowering her sword down to her knee.

"Shadow Breathing: Fifth form, Abyss"

Mizuki slipped into the shadows quickly cutting off all the demons heads before reappearing at the end of the hallway. To a outside observer it looked like all the demons just collapsed instantly though the form has a cost. Mizuki can be seen leaning against a locker panting pretty hard since she had just used her strongest. Mizuki got her breathe back and started walking to the room that the demons were trying to break into and knocked.

With Izuku

1st floor, West Hallway, 12:15 PM

Anger is the only thing Izuku felt right now as he maneuvered through the hallways as he continues to pass by corpses with each one increasing his rage. He hadn't come across any demons yet as he assumed they moved to upper floors because they had killed all the remaining survivors on the first floor. However, Izuku held hope and made his way to the Gymnasium which is usually the most protected when the alarms go off. Though that hoped died as Izuku arrived at the Gym and saw blood leaking from under the containment door. Izuku easily sliced the door open so he could check to make sure but he soon regretted it as what he saw would surely haunt him for a long time. It was just blood and corpses everywhere, most of them at the door as if trying to get out but their was one figure sitting in the middle of the Gym sobbing to themselves.

The figure was a boy who barely looked Eri's age maybe a year older, he had spiky black hair well what used to be black hair but now was full of blood. The boy was facing away from Izuku as made his way through the corpses but Izuku could already feel what he was. Izuku stood behind the boy as the boy turned around showing his black eyes laced with tears but the more noticeable features to Izuku were the two horns protruding from his forehead parallel to each other and his mouth that was covered in blood. "I didn't want to mister! I just wanted to eat my lunch in here. But I got so hungry, I couldn't stop myself until they were all- I did this why did I do this!" cried the boy in anguish as Izuku's face stayed the same with no interest in what he was saying. Izuku drew his blade out of his sheathe which the boy noticed but didn't say anything. "Expose your neck and tell me your name." ordered Izuku with no emotion in his voice as the boy slowly lowered his head while crying softly.

"It's Kota Izumi... Tell my aunt I'm sorry." requested Kota as he awaited his mercy, Izuku raised the blade over his head with no hesitation. "I pray that in the next life you will live with no demons and never become one. Be proud you died with humanity." stated Izuku as he brought his blade down snuffing out another demon's life. Izuku stood there in silence for a few seconds after he put his blade back before turning around and jogging out to look for more survivors.

With Hisoka

2nd floor, Cafeteria, 12:30 PM

Hisoka can be seen crushing another demon heads with his flail while his axe cuts another ones off. The room was at around 7000 or so demons before now it was a little over a hundred and Hisoka showed no signs of stopping. "Stone Breathing: Fifth form, Arcs of Justice" shouted Hisoka as he manipulated the chains so that the axe and the flail would take out separate demons killing both instantly. A couple tears started falling down his cheeks as he continued his assault. 'They aren't like the other demons. They didn't ask for this but I know that I have to stop this myself. Forgive me children it won't hurt for long.' sadly thought Hisoka as he crushed another two demons with his flail as the tears continued to fall.

With Mizuki

2nd floor, Biology room, 12:40 PM

Mizuki stares at the few survivors she has found 4 high school students and 1 middle schooler all with terrified faces with one girl bleeding out pretty bad. "You keep pressure on the wound. I'm going to look for more survivors do not open this door unless you hear three knocks." ordered Mizuki as her timidness disappeared due to the intensity of the situation. The group only nodded dumbly before she left and started running up the stairs to the third floor to continue her search. Mizuki turned down a corridor before spotting 50 demons standing there as if guarding something before one launched themselves at her. Before they could hit her she was already gone as if he tried to attack his own shadow.

"Shadow Breathing: Second form, A Gloomy Overcast"

The demon that had tried to hit Mizuki all of a sudden lost their head, then the next demon and the demon after him. The rest of the demons tried to run but you can't run from your own shadow.  As the last demon fell Mizuki walked over to a music room opening it to 5 more students hiding all looking scared out of there mind. "Go to the Biology Room and knock three times it should be clear. Go now while it's safe." ordered Mizuki as the students quickly followed her orders scurrying out. Mizuki however didn't notice that one of them stood behind her with a sick grin.

"Thank you so much, Miss Hashira we could have never found the others without you." stated the student as they walked closely to Mizuki. "I thought I told you to g-" shouted Mizuki before she got interrupted by a cold knife entering her abdomen.

With Hisoka

2nd floor, Cafeteria. 12:45 PM

Hisoka stood silently in a empty but bloody cafeteria with tears flowing down his face. His flail and axe covered with blood along with his hands. Hisoka then slapped himself breaking him out of his trance. 'Come on let's go look for Midoriya-san and Harada-san.' thought Hisoka as he started to jog out of the cafeteria before stopping in the middle of the hallway.

"Stone Breathing: First form, Serpentinite Bipolar"

Hisoka aimed his attack above him making a giant opening in the ceiling then jumping up into the hole entering the third floor. 'Harada-san probably already searched the second floor and Midoriya-san is most likely still on the first floor so all that's left is the third floor.' concluded Hisoka as he started jogging through the halls but it wasn't long until he found Mizuki sitting on the floor against a locker while holding her stomach in a small pool of blood around her. "Harada! What happened?!" shouted Hisoka as he crouched next to her helping apply pressure to the wound. "The moon...wants Midoriya...they have multiple arts...it can shapeshift...take me to the Bio room....second floor....other survivors....knock three times..." croaked out Mizuki before she passed out from the blood loss. Hisoka not wasting anytime picked up Mizuki bridal style then sprinted towards the Bio room. 'Come one Izuku it's all up to you now. Defeat this fucking demon.' thought Hisoka in anger as he finally had arrived at room.

With Izuku and Izuku Pov

I was angry. Everywhere I went just more blood and bodies but not a single demon. I felt a new feeling today Futility. I couldn't save them any of them and to make it worse it was all a trap for me. I caused this...this massacre. No, I need to atone for this, I need to kill that damn demon. Then I will kill their fucking king! I didn't even notice Harada-san running towards me until she shouted my name but something was off with her. "Oh Izuku~ I've been looking everywhere for you! Did you miss me?~" said "Harada" as she tried to do a sexy pose but I knew something was wrong with her. 'Is she the moon but I thought her ability was clones?' Before she could get any closer I cut off her head and just as expected it turned into a pool of blood.

Narrator Pov

Toga jumped from behind a corner with clear annoyance written on her face. "Hey! How did you know!? I had her voice down!" shouted the Toga as if she were throwing a tantrum. "You don't understand emotions or social cues so it was pretty easy. Now do me a favor and die." said Izuku as he appeared in front of this Toga about to cut her head off but this time she actually dodged it instead of taking the hit. 'So she's the real one.' concluded Izuku as he tried again but was quickly dodged and counterattacked with a small knife that Izuku knocked away. Izuku however, noticed that the knife glowed faintly as if it were hot. Two Togas then broke off of the man Toga attacking Izuku with knifes but he quickly disposed of them which made the main Toga cringe slightly which didn't go unnoticed by Izuku. 

'Three separate arts but how? Well doesn't hurt to ask.' thought Izuku as he stared at Toga who looked a little nervous. "How do you have so many arts?" asked Izuku as he readied his blade for anything. Toga looked confused before breaking into a wide grin. "Oh that's simple I-" before Toga could continue Izuku had already cut her head off as it rolled on the ground. "Sun Breathing: First form, Waltz" whispered Izuku as Toga started to disintegrate with tears in her eyes begging her king to save her. The pleas fell on ears that simply didn't care as he continued to watch in amusement at the pleas.

Toga was bullied as a child due to the weird mutation as a kid being born with fangs. Demon was the more tame insult she received as she grew up. She looked up to the Hashira and other slayers wanting to be like them until one of them had a little fun with her when she came for a autograph. Broken and traumatized Toga didn't even realize when she walked through a portal and ended up in front of a king that was giving a offer she couldn't refuse.

Izuku walked over to the principal's office where he found the man dead, he pushed the body over and used the intercom to tell everyone that the moon was dead and that he's lifting the lockdown. 8...out of the 12,854 students and staff in the school only 8 survived. The media and the public went into a frenzy since the last time a incident happened like this it was complete chaos. HQ was able to settle down the presses a little but there was always tension after that. The incident was named "The Massacre of Aldera"

Hisoka, Izuku, Mizuki and the remaining survivors were required therapy for the next couple of months. Mizuki quickly recovered from her wound with the attack luckily not hitting anything major. Hisoka, Mizuki, and Izuku became good friends after the incident using it as something in common to talk about and help get over the guilt. Izuku also not on purpose but instinct never let Eri out of his site after the incident.

Now only one lowermoon remains and it only gets harder from here how will Izuku manag?

End of Chapter

Next chapter: The Wedding

Modern Secrets

Izuku has a mutter habit that appears when he is extremely nervous no one knows why he has it.

Kota wanted to be a slayer like his parents but lost the motivation after he saw the training.

Eri sneaks into Izuku's room and takes one sock. She hides them underneath a floorboard just to fuck with him. He still hasn't found the socks.

Mizuki and Hisoka actually went on a couple of dates after the incident though it was maybe three or so months after

Toga's original blood demon art was the ability to transform but besides being a sunwalker Toga got another rare mutation. She had the ability to take other demon's arts by eating them. Her abilities included the blood clone, heating, and weapon summoning. She got these arts by consuming demons that tried to take her position as Lowermoon 2.

A/N

Sorry for the late update I was resting and preparing for exams, I say maybe around the 11th is when I would fully commit to writing until late January. Also I'm going to put up a poll chapter for my second story to see which one you guys would be interested in. So, I can start writing the drafts for it. Also I would say the story is at about 45 to 50% done. 

Also tell me if you preferred this writing or my previous writing style.

Anyways hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving and see you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.9K 29
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...
7.5K 87 27
-"๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ" -"๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™–๐™š" - - - "I-I love y...
43.9K 1.8K 48
Shoto Todoroki was fighting along with his father when he was pushed out of the way of an attack, which lead him to fall into a portal to the world o...
89.4K 1.6K 15
"๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ! ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ!? ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ...