๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—จ...

Par Maaaachiii

๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ แต‡แต’โฟแต—แต‰โฟ แตˆแตƒแตˆ หขแต‰สณโฑแต‰หข ' แตƒ แถœแต’หกหกแตƒแต‡แต’สณแตƒแต—โฑแต’โฟ Bonten. It is defined as a vicious syndicate engage... Plus

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐——
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฃ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—™๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—˜
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ž๐—œ๐—— ๐—š๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ: ๐— ๐—”๐— ๐—” ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐— ๐—œ'๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—™๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐——๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ช๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—˜๐—ก๐——

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—ž๐—œ๐——๐—ก๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐——

2.2K 79 27
Par Maaaachiii

Kiyomi walked back and forth in their living room feeling uneasy, it was already 6 PM, and Ryo wasn't home yet. Ran was supposed to pick him up at 4 in the afternoon, but he got an urgent meeting from Mikey, making his son wait in the daycare for a while, but the daycare is only open until 5 PM.

Her hands were cold and sweating, and she had a tight grip on her phone. She bit her acrylic nails when she heard her husband's car stop as he parked it in their garage, hoping that their son was with him.

A minute passed and the door opened with Ran's exhausted figure standing on the threshold. "Where's Ryo?" Kiyomi immediately asked.

Ran narrowed his brow, confused looking at his wife. "I thought you pick him up," he said, putting his coat in the rack.

Kiyomi shook her head, disagreeing, she couldn't leave the house since Himawari was sick, and that's why she couldn't pick Ryo up from school. "No, I thought you did?" she asked calmly. "Kiyomi, where is he?" Ran worried as he looked around in their living room.

"No, where is he? You were supposed to pick him, Ran!" Kiyomi reiterated.

"I had a meeting with Mikey." Ran reasoned while he took his phone from his pocket.

"So what? Is this meeting more important than your son's? I couldn't pick him up because I couldn't leave Himawari alone. You know your daughter is sick!" Kiyomi was exasperated.

Scrolling through his phone, Ran swears Ryo texted him earlier; therefore, he didn't bother Kiyomi to confirm their son was home already because their meeting was already in progress. "But he texted me that he is already home," Ran reasoned.

"What?" That's when Kiyomi began overthinking and panicked. Ran rushed towards his wife to calm her down, "Shit, hey! Hey, calm down, will find him, okay?" Ran's phone suddenly chimed, a text message from an unknown caller ID popped out.

Ran didn't hesitate to read the message and an unknown ID suddenly calls, demanding face time. "Ran Haitani..." A raspy voice greeted Kiyomi and Ran, and the caller was masked. "Give us fifty million if you want your son to live." The guy demanded, and the video shifted, focusing on their son tied up on the chair.

The SMS message contained Ryo's location. Ran and Kiyomi exchanged glances before calling their asset to ensure the safety of their son.

Ryo pout upon hearing the criminals who kidnap him talk to his parents. "You will regret that you kidnap me!" he taunted.

"And 50 Million, that's what you think I'm worth of? How cheap!" He grumbled, cocking his head.

Despite being abducted, Ryo remained calm, knowing that his parents would not stop until they got him back.

"Shut up, kid!" The man glared at him. Ryo sighed; he noticed that the men who abducted him were shaking; fear was visible in their visage. He chuckled at the back of his mind, with his mother tempter who knows if she'd bring the entire Bonten along with her to get him back.

Ran exhaled as he wore his vest. He was wearing his full battle combat outfit. His living room was quite a mess as the other Bonten executive was in his living room. They are now preparing to attack the enemy vase.

"You okay?" Rindou asked his brother by patting his shoulders. Before the other Bonten executives arrived, Ran and Kiyomi were in a heavy argument, and never did they think that they would point a gun at each other; Kiyomi was so frustrated.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Ran smiled, assuring Rindou.

"Ran were ready-Wait!" Kiyomi chimed in. Ran averted his gaze at his wife, who is also wearing her all-black full battle combat outfit. "Are you sure?" Ran questioned worriedly; he can't think about his wife while he is thinking about his son.

But Kiyomi isn't a burden, and she knows how to fight. "I'm sure I just want our son back, Ran." Ran opened his arms to hug his wife. "We will, baby, we will," he assured her, caressing her back.

Sanzu hummed. "I guess you two can handle it," he stated, handing Kiyomi his Glock 19. Kiyomi looked at her brother Kakucho, and his wife, Keizo, holding her daughter Himawari. The two smiled at Kiyomi, assuring her that they'd take care of her daughter.

Before they could back away from their daughter, Ran reminded Kiyomi to wear her earpiece so they could converse easily. Ran and Kiyomi nodded at each other before heading out of their house and going inside of their Benz and Maserati, respectively.

They drove to the place where the kidnappers have Ryo, and they didn't hesitate to shoot the guard's outside since their guns have a silencer.

"Do you hear me, Babe?" Let's split up so we can find Ryo quickly. I'll go left, and you go right," Kiyomi heard Ran explain via the earpiece.

"Roger that," she replied.

"Be careful. I love you...."

"I love you too...."

And just like what they talk about, Kiyomi went on the right hall, and Ran went on the left corridor. Kiyomi walked discreetly, and she observed the hall. The building seems to have four floors, and they could have to keep Ryo on the fourth floor.

She walked and walked until she found the elevator. It's rather suspicious that she didn't bump into an enemy. Kiyomi immediately pressed the button that would lead her to the fourth floor before conversing with her husband. "I'm on the elevator, Ran. How about you?"

"Not good. I got a lot here." Ran stated, his voice doesn't seem tense, or is he just confident that he will get his son back? "How about in your end?" he added.

"I haven't bumped into an enemy yet," Kiyomi informed.

"Call me when you got intel."

"Yeah, I'll call you back."

Guns were aimed towards Kiyomi just as the elevator door opened. She blinked twice before she roamed her eyes around the hall, scrutinizing, and she estimated that there were twenty persons in the corridor wanting to kill her. All of them are armed. Despite the threat, Kiyomi grinned. She has the same mischievous grin as Izana, who sought bloodshed.

"Did my son already tell you that you'd be sorry if you kidnapped him?" she catechized, making the kidnappers look perplexed. Kiyomi knows what's happening in his son's mind since the Haitani family thinks the same way.

Kiyomi closed her eyes and tilted her head, putting her Glock 19 into the holster, and sighed before taking her MAC-11 from her thigh holster. "Let's play a game, shall we?" She smirked before opening her eyes and squinting, her lips tightening to indicate anger

She clutched the automatic machine gun pistol and pulled the trigger as she ran outside the elevator. The slippery floor gave Kiyomi an advantage to slide and glide on the floor while shooting the people in the corridor.

The shattering of glasses and the loud noise of the enemy's guns muffled across the hallway. Kiyomi dropped her gun to change a weapon, swiftly pulling the Katana from the sheath in her back. The bullets in her MAC-11 were good enough to kill ten people.

Kiyomi rose, held the Katana above her head, and slashed the person in front of her. Blood splattered on her face, and she tilted her head as the red sticky substance touched her lovely face. Then she adjusted her hands slightly to realign her Katana, slashing the target at a 45-degree angle.

Meanwhile, Ran is just doing smoothly, smoking while shooting the men who tried to get in his way.

In five minutes, Kiyomi finished killing all the men in the corridor. She's a nice person, but she will do anything when it comes to her family, even striking a deal with the devil. It is the things you do for love.

Kiyomi panted and retrieved her Katana. She walked up to the enormous door and kicked it open, where she saw her son, Ryo, who was tied up on a chair. "No, Mommy! "Ryo warned her, but it was too late; five men had surrounded her and were aiming guns at her.

"Wow, Mrs. Haitani..." The man who kidnapped Ryo clapped, looking at her from head to toe, noticing that she had only a few bruises.

"Amazing, you killed all of my men outside," the man praised her. Kiyomi's prowess is outstanding; as one would expect from her, Izana and Kakucho taught her well when they were little. And having a criminal husband who constantly pushes her to practice with him so that if his enemy attacks them, Kiyomi would be able to protect herself and their children.

"But the question is, can you still fight?" The man taunted, looking at her poorly.

"For god's sake, I'm Ran Haitani's wife!" Kiyomi chuckled and rolled her eyes; it's one of her pet peeves people underestimate because she's a woman. She turned sideways, raising her kicking leg diagonally across the body, then linearly extending the leg towards the target, hitting his hands making him drop the gun.

Kiyomi swiftly kicked the man's pistol away and stomped his hands with her combat boots. She grabbed her Glock 19 from its holster and pointed it at the other four men in the room; she may be outnumbered, but she knows the other four will not shoot her unless they want their boss dead.

"Shoot me, and I'll kill your boss!" Kiyomi warned.

"Ryo, baby? Can you untie yourself?"

Ryo nodded and replied, "Yes, mommy!" Ryo, along with Haruchiyo, Kakucho, Koko, and Rindou, sons were trained into this kind of stuff; being a son of a Bonten executive means being at risk because it doesn't matter where you're a child you'll still inherit your father's enemy.

Ryo untied himself quickly. Ryo himself can escape these dudes who kidnapped him, but for extra precautions, he chooses not to because he might put himself in so much danger, and he can't face his mother's wrath because it's his fault why he got kidnapped.

His mom asked him to stay in the daycare for a while, but he didn't; he went on the playground and played with his friends until a white van stopped in front of him and abducted him.

A huffed was heard at the door; the other four-man looked back and saw Ran Haitani's engorged face. "Ryo, close your eyes." Ran instructed his son that Ryo might grow up exposed to guns, but Ran wants his son not to witness how he kills people, and he doesn't want his son to have trauma because of his wrong deeds.

Ran and Kiyomi clutched their guns and executed the five men in the room after Ryo closed his eyes. After eliminating the criminals who kidnapped their son, Ran and Kiyomi ran to him and embraced him.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"I'm okay, Mommy!"

"You got us so worried, kiddo."

"Your not mad, dad?"

"Of course not!"

"Come on, let's go home." Kiyomi picked up Ryo, carrying him in her arms when Ran suddenly picked her up. "Hey, I'm heavy," Kiyomi bashfully stated.

"Shush, just rest in my arms, babe...." Ran carried his wife and son out of the building and went on his car, placing them in the backseat. He stared at his wife and son's sleeping figure, "I'm sorry, I'll be more attentive to you guys," he apologized.

It's no doubt that Ran and Kiyomi will do anything for their family.

A/N: Please be mindful that every page of this book is a one-shot, the story doesn't have a sequence if you notice.

This is Ran's outfit.
The art is from akiisks on Twitter.

This is Kiyomi's outfit

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.2K 877 11
Y/N L/N lived a life that she, herself, considered pathetic and pure bullshit. Really, all she wanted was to have a yummy ramen and live in mansions...
30.4K 651 37
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘– ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] A story in which, Y/n Hiiragi agreed to a Sudden Deal between him and Rindou Haitan...
528K 25.2K 49
Working late nights tired you, but you never wished for it to change. But devils under the name of Bonten decided to intertwine your fate with their...
282K 11.9K 32
โ†ณ In which Sanzu kidnaps the wrong person or In which Gen Z and Bonten met each other ___________________________ warning: I don't think this story i...