Injustice violence

By jackclifford_6

A young boy named josh goes to fight his worst high school bully. Who is now a ufc fighter champion. More

That Jew
That Jew Continued

Those Detentions

82 2 1
By jackclifford_6

Derik is a boy. He's a very a unlucky boy. He is always caught doing revenge. One day, he was sitting quietly in class, and his mean classmate kicked his shins. So Derik punches his classmate in the arm. The teacher, Mr. Douchey, gives Derik a detention. So that is Derek's 16th detention this week Derik finally snaps.
He says to his teacher " Mr.Douchey I can't take this anymore! I did hit him but he hit me first! "
Mr. Douchey said " I don't give a damn, you and your friend have a detention. "
So then his classmate killed him.
Poor Derik.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 1.9K 29
๐€๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ง๐š. For 11 years of her life Arianna has been pushed, beaten and forced to become a top assassin. At the age of 5, little Arianna was kid...
68.8K 2.6K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
109K 5.7K 40
ู…ุฑุญุจู‹ุง ุจูƒู… ููŠ ุงู„ู…ู…ู„ูƒุฉ ู„ุง ู„ุงุŒ ูŠุฌุจ ุฃู† ุฃุญุฐุฑูƒ ุฃูˆู„ู‹ุง ู…ู† ูŠุฏุฎู„ ุงู„ู…ู…ู„ูƒุฉ ู„ุง ูŠุฎุฑุฌ ุญูŠู‹ุง. ูŠู…ูƒู†ูƒ ุงู„ู…ุบุงุฏุฑุฉ ุงู„ุขู†.. ุณุฃุชุฑูƒ ู„ูƒ ุจุนุถ ุงู„ูˆู‚ุช ู„ู„ุชููƒูŠุฑ. ุญุณู†ู‹ุง .. ู‚ุฑุฑุชุŸ ู‡ู„ ู‡...
60.6K 3.5K 51
แž แŸแžแžปแžแŸ‚แžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแžŸแžปแžแž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแž˜แž€แž”แž˜แŸ’แžšแžธแž˜แŸ‰แžถแž แŸ’แžœแŸ€แžŠแŸ‚แžšแž˜แžถแž“แž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแžƒแŸ„แžƒแŸ…แž…แŸ†แž“แžฝแžŸแž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแžŠแŸ„แž™แžŠแžนแž„แž แžพแž™แžแžถแž“แžทแž„แž˜แžถแž“แžšแžฟแž„แžขแŸ’แžœแžธแž€แžพแžแžกแžพแž„แž€แŸแž”แŸ‰แžปแž“แŸ’แžแŸ‚แžŠแŸ‚แžšแž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžŠแžพแž˜แŸ’แž”แžธแž”แž„แžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแŸ”แžแžพแž“แžทแž„แž˜แžถแž“แžšแžฟแž„แžขแŸ’แžœแžธแž”แž“แŸ’แž‘แžถแž”แŸ‹แž–...