The White Knight of Teyvat

By Shimuza

He had done it. After several worlds, he had finally defeated the beast that destroyed his beloved Britain. ... More

The Knight Who Caught the Wind
1

Rewrite

885 20 8
By Shimuza

Hello! I have come here to let you all know that this is still alive and will be going a major Rewrite.

The reason why is because I didn't like the way I approached the story. It was too canon-driven and I don't like copy-pasting every dialogue from the characters.

I'll reconstruct this whole thing to give it a better plot alongside execution.

In the meantime I'll release another story—two stories that I've been working on a later date.

Shimuza out, peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 568 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
22K 1.3K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
52.2K 932 25
95.6K 1.3K 48
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...