SUNRISE เผ˜ bakugo katsuki

By calffeinated

๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. fluff. male reader. โ‚โ‚€... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

17

4.9K 209 87
By calffeinated

Warning: Lemon

Drying your hands with a towel, you head to the door and open it, revealing a frowning Katsuki. "Took you long, idiot." He said and you smiled. You step aside to let him in.

"I'm sorry, I was cooking something for dinner." You said and led him to the kitchen. "Smells good." He said and you smiled once more.

He's been smiling a lot lately. Katsuki thought. It wasn't annoying at all, in fact he loved seeing you smile.

"I hope it's the same with the taste." You said and took out a new spoon, dipping it in the pan and softly blew it. "Here." You said and extended the spoon up to his lips.

"Not bad." He says and looks away with a faint blush on his cheeks. "Good." You said and continued cooking.

Katsuki observed you for a good while. You seem tired as your eyes look droopy. "What have you been doing since morning?" Katsuki asked, crossing his arms.

"Hm? I was cleaning." You said, giving him a side-glance. Katsuki sighed and nudged you lightly.

"Go take a nap or something, I'll handle this." He says.

"Are you sure?" You asked and removed your apron. You went behind him and made him wear the apron, tying the strings at the back.

"Don't make me say it twice-" Katsuki flinches when you peck him on the cheek from behind.

"Okay, wake me up when you're done." You said and went to your room, while Katsuki glared holes at your back whilst getting red.

After some time, Katsuki was done cooking. He went to knock on the door but received no response. "I'm going in!" He says and turns the door knob to get inside.

You were sprawled over the bed, facing down on your stomach. Katsuki went near you and sat on the bed. "Oy." He said and stared at your face.

His eyes traveled down to your lips. He gulped and looked away, biting his lower lip. He wanted to kiss you so bad.

He felt a hand snake around on his waist and pulled him. His eyes widened when he saw your face close to his. You snuggled close to Katsuki and settled your face on the crook of his neck.

"I'd love to sleep every night in this position." You said and inhaled his scent.

Katsuki could feel your heat oozing off and the tip of your nose hitting his neck. You were so close that it was making him feel hot.

"What the..." Katsuki's voice wavered when you started leaving small kisses on his neck.

"Let's eat, idiot. Food's ready..." Katsuki tried to be assertive but your touch just made him weak.

"You're ready, you say?" You asked and hovered on top of him, trailing kisses from his neck to his jaw.

Katsuki lets out a shaky breath. "The food, stupid..." He lowly says, biting his lower lip as you begin nibbling his ear lobe.

"You like this, Katsuki?" You asked and sunk down your lower body, purposely grinding your groin on his.

Katsuki cursed under his breath and lightly bit on your neck out of satisfaction.

"You're a biter?" You teased him. It didn't hurt and in fact, it turned you on even more as you could feel yourself getting harder.

"Just kiss me." Katsuki says and takes both hands on each side of your face. He leans closer and kisses you eagerly. You trailed your hands down to the waistband of his pants and lowered them.

Katsuki nibbled your lower lip when you began touching him. "Were you expecting this when you entered my room? You're pretty hard." You said and lowered yourself up to his groin.

"No, I wasn't..." Katsuki lets out a shaky breath when you kiss the tip of his boner. He looks down on you with needy eyes. You inwardly smirked and licked his shaft.

"Fuck... Keep going..." Katsuki felt shameless for asking you that, but it felt good, so good. You take him inside your mouth, swirling your tongue around.

Bobbing your head up and down at a pleasurable pace, Katsuki puffs out small breaths as he closes his eyes with his head facing upwards.

You could feel his dick starting to twitch and his body was getting stiff. "Close..." Katsuki could only mutter a word and look down on you.

But you continued bobbing your head at a faster pace. "Y/N..." He says and you detach yourself from him and start to pump his member with your large hands.

Hot semen gushed out of his shaft as his whole body shook. He drops his upper body on the bed, feeling his energy depleted.

Then he remembered that he released it on your face. He instantly sat up and saw that you already cleaned up your face.

"That was quite a lot. Did you like it?" You asked and sat down beside him.

He buried his face in his hands in embarrassment. "Ah shit, I'm sorry." Katsuki mumbled.

You took a damp tissue and cleaned his manhood. "I asked you if you liked it?" You said and threw the tissue in the trash bin.

He looked away from you and meekly nodded. "Oh." He says in agreement.

"Why are you shy?" You asked and peppered him kisses on his face as you leaned down on him.

"Come, let's eat dinner." You said which surprised Katsuki.

"Aren't you going to..." He trails off and you understood what he was trying to say.

You shook your head. "I'm satisfied enough to know that you came a lot for me." You said.

Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows and pulled you. He pushes you down on the bed and palms your groin. "I don't want to have all the fun to myself." He says with an attractive smirk.

That night, the both of you didn't get to have dinner.

Groaning, Katsuki squirmed and turned around. He softly smiled when he saw you were still sleeping. He slowly got out of bed, wore his clothes and went to the curtains.

He slides it a little to peek. It must still be early in the morning since it was dark outside.

A few moments later, the sun slowly peeked its way up, the warm gradient coloring the entirety of the city.

Katsuki felt two arms wrap around him from behind. You peck his cheek and murmured, "goodmorning, love."

Katsuki blushed at the endearment and frowned. "Goodmorning." He grumbled.

You placed your chin on his shoulder and leaned on the side of his face, whilst still hugging him from behind.

The both of you bask in the warm colors of the sunrise. The both of you were still growing, having to experience the relationship that the both of you had. A relationship that isn't based on lust, but with pure and genuine feelings. It was a first for the both of you.

As the sun slowly started to emerge more, you smiled at the thought of having to experience new things with Katsuki.

And this was your first sunrise with him.

"Merry Christmas, Katsuki." You greeted and kissed him on the cheek. Katsuki grinned. "Merry Christmas." He says and pecks you on the lips.

He rests his forehead on yours, both his and your eyes closed, smiling widely at the overwhelming feeling inside.

"I love you."

THE END

AWEE OMG FINALLYYY

im not really good with sexual scenes so yeah i apologize if it wasn't that good

i can say im proud with this book smmmm and i hope you guys enjoyed it bcos i really enjoyed writing this book!!<33

with great love!!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโˆž โ โˆžเผบ โ™กเผปโœง ๐Ÿ… #1 - #animeoneshots ๐Ÿ…#2 - #mhafanfics ๐Ÿ… #3...
125K 3.4K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
166K 4.5K 27
๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ when a girl who craves academic validation forgets to take care of herself, her classmate takes it upon himself...
179K 7.4K 15
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ-ห‹ห ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ หŽหŠ-๐–ฅธ เผบ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((๐Ÿ‘พ))โ‰ก [ ## ] โ›...