To Be a Hero (Boku no Hero Ac...

By Carnameo

|BNHA x reader| Slight Pokemon x BNHA crossover| In a world filled with super-powered people, where the pheno... More

Disclaimer and Warning
❦ Zero
❦ One
❦ Two
❦ Three
❦ Four
❦ Five
❦ Six
❦ Seven
Halloween Special
❦ Eight
❦ Nine
❦ Ten
❦ Eleven
❦ Twelve
❦ Thirteen
Christmas Special (1)
Christmas Special (2)
❦ Fourteen
❦ Fifteen
❦ Sixteen
❦ Seventeen
❦ Eighteen
[QnA]
❦ Nineteen
❦ Twenty
❦ Twenty One
❦ Twenty Two
❦ Twenty Three
❦ Twenty Four
❦ Twenty Five
❦ Twenty six
❦ Twenty Seven
❦ Twenty Eight
❦ Twenty Nine
❦ Thirty
❦ Thirty One
❦ Thirty Two
❦ Thirty Three
❦ Thirty Four
❦ Thirty Five
❦ Thirty Six
❦ Thirty Seven
❦ Thirty Eight
❦ Thirty Nine
❦ Forty
❦ Forty One
❦ Forty Three
❦ Forty Four

❦ Forty Two

6.6K 208 266
By Carnameo

Recap: In the last chapter, with the Sports festival ending class commences as per usual. As the class goes on their hilarious bout of taking the correct hero name, you were contemplating all the things that seem to pile up you, starting with the announcement of your father's bedridden illness, your father's organization, finding the right internship, and to top it all off, helping the Pokemon's attention shine as brightly as possible! There are only two more days before you'll have to make a choice! Luckily, Principal Nezu arrives at the perfect time to announce the 2nd phase of the FE operation to commence for the Pokemon's reputation! Wonder what's it going to be?

❧❧❧

On a particularly bright sunny day, the city of Musutafu thrived with buzz.

The air was getting hot with summer breezing through faster than a rapidash, without a cloud in the sky to cover the bright sun.

Nestled in the heart of the city, a plaza filled with boutiques lined up the street were filled with shoppers amiably waltzing about in mindless content. It was currently peaceful with no villain attacks from what the eye can see as everyone continued on their day leisurely.

In front of a tiny shop in the central hub for fashion and accessories, a group of university students was filing out carrying mountains of bags from their haul all while they chatted happily together. They had little to no idea that in the shop's decorative bushes, a creature hid, nosing out of the bushes with its twitching nose, whiskers flickering about.

The Pokemon uncertainly peered out further, its paled blue head taking in her situation carefully. A rodent-like creature was what it was, small, but not like the mice you see running about in their cartwheel. They were more in kin to the size of a small dog. Its large ears were alert, keeping track of any sound. Once the group of girls was a little farther, it scampered out.

Hobbling out, the bucktooth creature carefully waddled about, trying to see where it should head next.

"Ah, oops I forgot something, give me a second guys-Oof!" Something suddenly slammed Nidoran's side, effectively surprising both individuals as one of the girls that had just left the store had rushed back and was now eyeing the Pokemon with widened eyes. "I-Is that...? You must be a Pokemon-!"

A rush of awe filled the women, absolutely giddy to witness a creature that's been the hottest topic among everyone's mouths lately. Not to mention the aforementioned was actually quite adorable. The being could only beadily stare at the women, halting completely still. It acted like a statue in hopes to be unnoticed, but it was a little too late by the way the woman stepped closer.

Hastily, Nidoran quickly tried to huddle herself backward, watching the woman's action carefully in nervousness. But as the hand reaches for it, Nidoran could only rely on her instinct to prepare to protect itself from anything that can endanger it.

At the last minute, the woman must've noticed its discomfort. "Wait-!" Realizing her current position, she tried to draw back from her action, but Nidoran could only see the danger that appeared before her.

Nidoran braced herself, preparing to ram her barbs at the enemy. When...

"-Popplio!"

A burst of well-sized water bubbles was suddenly gushed upon the Nidoran, allowing room for the woman to draw away further. The rodent-like Poke-creature was forced to slide away from her original spot. It quickly got on its paws after the bout, eyeing her new opponent warily.

A bluish sea lion stands afar, nose pointed upward as its eyes stared upon the Nidoran. Nidoran shook its coat of fur, drying itself from the onslaught of water. The rodent-like creature felt uncomfortable at the new enemy, watching carefully for any sudden movements.

A crowd of onlookers began to form, watching in newfound interest and wonder at a particular scene that was oddly both reminisce and completely different. Their eyes eyed the creature, at first unsure of what to make, until a recognizable face was seen. That being yours, of course.

You didn't mind the eyes around you, focusing solely on the Pokemon. Before Nidoran could even consider its escape route, you voiced out with a bright grin, clapping your hands together. "Alright! Let's do this nice and sweet! You have been practicing!" You bent a little to peer at Popplio, who let out an adorable bark. Your smile broadened. "Alright, let's do this! Popplio, bubble!"

Popplio nodded, swooping down in an imitation of a nod, saluting, and without a second wasted, Popplio huffed a deep breath in before he blew a burst of water bubbles towards the Nidoran. It flinches nervously, awaiting one come next with shut eyes.

Only it didn't come. Her eyes opened to see a gaggle of water bubbles of decent sizes hovering about her. The Nidoran only blinked perplexedly, as Popplio cheerfully huffs another bubble, knocking it up to the sky before plopping right in.

With it inside the bubble, it glides to the trajectory of its hamster wheel close to the bewildered Nidoran, the bubble bursting but it's just as planned. Popplio falls on another bubble it had created earlier, bouncing on it like he was performing a circus act.

He jumps and whirls, gaining awed gasps as the seal cheerfully emerges and exits its confound of bubbles. The wild Pokemon was so distracted, that it hadn't realized the sea lion's appearance before her, who was completely entranced by the display to notice the abrupt closeness.

Nidoran hisses and is prepared to fight back any attack going its way when Popplio blew out another water bubble, a little bit more focus on its cute expression, yet this time toward the creature. Nidoran was left unable to do much as it finds itself trapped in the bubble, unable to get out.

Popplio lightly bounces the bubble, a happy noise leaving him at the durability of its latest creation. You pumped a hand. "Nice!"

As Popplio enters the confines, about to make its way towards you for a well-deserved belly rub, it hadn't even expected for the Nidoran to rear her head to ram her barbs at him. Her fight and flight response has kicked in, and Popplio realized in a panic that he's in trouble.

The bubble floats into the air, rammed by a force to get out. Your eyes watched blinkingly at the scene, trying to make out what was going on inside as the bubble exterior showed signs of a scuffle within.

Uh oh, you hurried over underneath the bubble as Popplio freaks out, trying to calm the angered Nidoran who won't stop attempting to attack him. Popplio tried to wave its flipper in peace, but alas, Nidoran was not amused.

Once again, the Nidoran reared its head, about to throw her attack yet this time, instead of simply missing Popplio altogether, she caught something. The bubble.

It popped.

Panic flittered both of them and without a second delay, they plummet down where gravity pulls. Nidoran found solace in one of Popplio's floating bubbles again, standing atop one of them desperately, but the sea lion was less lucky. In an instant, you reached out your hands first grabbing Popplio who fell first, the sudden weight pulling you down "Oof!" Popplio looks at you with frantic eyes, absolutely bamboozled.

You smiled. "Haha, been a while since I actually held you like this huh, Popplio?" Popplio's eyes watered, turning glassy. "Uh, why are you crying...?"

Other than the sniffling sea lion in your hold, you were quickly brought back to the situation by Nidoran's tiny whimpers. You glanced up at the wild Pokemon, the Nidoran barely able to stand steadily on the bubble as its eyes darted around in a frantic manner. You quickly made eye contact with Popplio again, who fixed you a stare in return. With a hasty nod from Popplio, and a silent understanding between you, you made your move.

Popplio was thrown back to the air, straight to the balloon with the petrified Nidoran, he dives straight into the bubble, once again encased in it. Popplio uses that moment to capture the Nidoran into the bubble, allowing Nidoran stability and safety.

But this time, before Nidoran could even think of attacking Popplio again, Popplio quickly dives, navigating the balloon downward.

You reached out your hands for the second time, the large balloon flowing towards you. Once it was before you, the balloon pops, leaving you to capture the two. Popplio hops off, chirping delightfully.

You held the Nidoran gently in your hold, feeling it stiffen in uncomfortableness. It appeared bewildered, and you almost thought it would attack you when you slowly released the underlying scent emitting out of your wrists, the creature halting.

"There, there..." With assurance, you held your hand over the creature. It stared, uncertain. But you didn't hesitate, holding it both in assurance and ready, in case of any sudden movements. You smiled, careful reaching a palm to pet its fur. "I'm not going to hurt you."

Nidoran eyed you intensely, eyes steeling in distrust but didn't see to move from your hold. After a considerable time of pet, understanding your motive, it begrudgingly, finally, relaxed in your arms. You released a breath gratefully. "Good, let's get you back to a safer place."

With the Nidoran calmed, you turned to smile down broadly at the sea lion, whose eyes lit up euphorically. "Mission success!" You gave a thumbs up, as Popplio yips.

A round of sudden claps entered your ear, and you were brought right back to the reality of where you were. With hesitance, you wandered your eyes around, noticing that the civilian that was about to get attacked by the Nidoran was being comforted by her friends. The crowd was filled with soft appreciation, and with that sight, you felt every ridge in your body stiffen.

It was quite some luck that the stray that had ventured in today had happened to be Nidoran, for they're usually docile and prone to avoid fights. The sea lion would beg to differ by the 'really?' look he sent you.

However, if you weren't careful, Nidoran would've run off and accidentally attack somebody to protect herself. That was close to happening hadn't you come by at the right moment.

With hesitance, you ventured near the lady. "Hey, are you okay?"

She twirled to face you, and you were struck by the wide, but thankful look she harbored. "Yes...I'm okay! Thank you so much!"

"Nidorans are docile creatures, but it must've been a little shock."

"Oh, I see! So it's called a Nidoran." Her eyes landed on the creature, who now was so calm, it had not even sent a glance at the stranger. The civilian nonetheless appeared giddy even after the experience. "I was so excited to see a Pokemon, I acted without thinking. Once again, you have my thanks."

"It's no trouble." You smiled nervously. You prayed that was enough only to freeze as she looks upon you with starry eyes.

"AH, by the way, can I get your autograph!?"

"Uh...um, sure." You nodded stiffly, reaching a hand not hold Nidoran the grasp the pen she took out of nowhere.

"Oh! Me too!"

"That was incredible! You truly are a Pokemon-whisperer!"

"I didn't think I'd get to see a Pokemon so close!"

You laughed awkwardly as the crowd jumbled in happiness, which is where you find yourself at this very moment.

And you...

You want to die.

Literally, figuratively, and in whatever way possible. Please someone end you from this horrid mortification-!

You waved awkwardly at the few congratulatory claps and hoots, the pedestrian seemingly happy that you saved the day. What were you, a hero?

You slumped when you realize what you thought-your idiocy brain forgets that you're now a hero in training. You held the tired Nidoran in your arms, the being lightly nuzzling your hand as you took special caution with its horn.

When Principal Nezu proposed this plan, you didn't realize that you'll be bouncing around the city like a hero defeating bad guys! It feels weird! Especially since a while ago you were supposed to keep this capturing out of sight and out of mind.

But you decided to clamp your mouth and suck it up. This was for the Pokemon-!

For Phase 2 of the plan Principal Nezu and the head leader of the Federation of Monsters had decided upon. Another uprising for Pokemon itself. And knowing that your already out here busting your behind to showcase the Pokémon's capturing and elevate their status as tame beings, the extension of this Phase will commence in no time.

As you gave a tight-lipped grin, the crowd and you were dumbstruck by the intense hustling coming from a deranged man, raising two cars to the sky with his hands cast open. You watched as the man threw the empty car into a building, and the screams and cries grew.

Taking a step back in shock, you watched as the villain rampaged about. Popplio, that was hopping about at the attention, had quickly scurried to the back of your legs, Nidoran jumping in surprise at the sound. You looked around curiously, as this time, he raised a car with people inside, the car occupants screaming in fear.

You gaped, unsure where to go from here. What do you do here? Should you run-?

"Fear not citizens!" You sided off when you saw the appearance of a man in a suit, who glares at his opponent readily. Oh! It was one of the heroes you met at the Sports Festival, Death Arms. He rushed to the scene with hefty steps, his stomps earning the villain's attention who cackled, anticipating the hero's arrival in earnest. The crowd rejoiced at the appearance of a hero. This time instead of leering away, they came closer, anticipating the battle that has yet to come.

While you...you stood at your spot.

You held Nidoran tighter against you as you felt Popplio peek its little head between your legs to see the fuss, its wide eyes blinking profusely in curiosity. Even so, you could only watch, eyes straining at the scene of the hero punching the villain without a second thought. Your (color) eyes were transfixed at the fight, watching Death Arms taking charge, controlling the fear of the citizens and protecting them from harm.

You eyed down at yourself, taking careful consideration of your shoes. The shoes that wouldn't let you move this time. You furrowed your brows, blinking contemplatively.

As the cheers resounded at the heroes' win, you felt your head spiral in thought as your eyes gleamed. You wonder.

Chapter Forty-Two

Just as expected, the extension of the plan began right away.

Due to a population increase in Pokemon, Natural Habitat's closed off for Safety Measures!

In an unfortunate surprise, the Pokemon that had taken the world by storm is now causing another surprising event for us all, as Natural Habitats are being closed off. Forests and Beaches are currently off-limit due to an increased mass of Pokemon wildlife venturing close to the cities. Fishermen are being called off and are prohibited from entering seawater for a temporary time.

Including the famous Mount Fuji, tourists and locals are now prohibited to trespass the Mountains where the Pokemon take home at. Info on when the mandate will be lifted is unclear.

"So it finally happened..." You softly murmured, scrolling through the article as you ventured through the school halls.

Due to the huge population increase of Pokemon, the government deemed it necessary for the time being for Natural Habitats to be closed off from the public. Of course, this wasn't a permanent acting plan since Pokemon were bound to increase from here on out. However, with the unsteady opinion regarding the Pokémon's' involvement, this was a viable choice to prevent more reasons to ruin the current positive outlook.

Wildlife Pokemon are, surely, the biggest acting problem right at the moment. The problem is that Wild Pokemon are definitely not quite cut and clean. They can cause injuries if tempted as they can be aggressive, and they wouldn't hesitate to protect themselves. They are called wild for a reason.

Although their wildness should've been expected, the sudden arrival of the Pokemon to the citizens of Japan makes this a bit of an...exception. The wildness of the Pokemon would only serve to bring intense backlash. That's why it was decided that Natural Habitats would be cut off from humans for the time being. This isn't an acting plan for only Japan, as the rest of the world would soon follow along in step.

Naturally, this brought discord. Some are not quite happy with the turn of events, frowning at the Pokémon once again. From looking at the approval ratings, they dropped just a tad by this, but it was better than having the ratings plummet into extinction.

Let's just say that's where you come in. To explain your role in this, you were supposed to be showcasing the Pokemon once again, but now out on the field. It's a great way to capture and help the Pokemon that had entered the city, while also showing the lovable creatures in a closer ordeal. Hopefully, through this, there would a better understanding that most couldn't see through the eyes of the television.

This was just the first part of the plan, but the best way to continue is to explain the Pokemon further. Meowth did his best in showing off the Pokémon's different exoticness, but there's still not enough information that can be passed around just from there. The next act would definitely be to make the People understand and that's what you're going to do!

As you ventured into the classroom that morning, you weren't surprised to hear your curious classmates questioning.

"Hey (Last)-chan, I heard the news." Kirishima bounded over, a look of worry crossing his face. "Things alright...?"

"Hmm?" You muttered, fishing to get your books out from your bag. You smiled at the red-head after putting your school supplies on your desk, finding his worrying adorable. "Things are alright. I presume it's about the whole closing off Natural Habitats?"

"Yeah." Jiro had answered before Kirishima could, who had his mouth gapped open to reply. Jiro's ear-jacks twisted on her hair a little, questioning. "It's all over the internet. Can't believe that even the locals who live near the area aren't allowed to stay there..."

"Yes..." You agreed softly. Some must be wondering why this event had to transpire now when earlier humans were allowed to live among the forests and the mountains as long as they stay within the range that was limited by the government. But the answer is quite obvious.

The Pokemon has been repopulating to a state where they're beginning to move towards other areas and expand territories.

You stared down at your desk, drumming your finger on it. At this point, the Pokemon have really started to make themselves known, not only through the media but through entering the human cities with less care. Blocking off Natural Habitats is just a temporary way to calm things down before people panic a little soon.

Just calming the crowd before the storm comes through.

Frankly, it was already bound to happen with the numerous occasions of Pokemon entering human territory, but it would have definitely been done in a different approach had the Pokemon existence been under wrap.

"But hey, you're really rocking though from the pics." Jiro interrupts, raising her smartphone to bedazzle you with a shot of you, blinding you with sheer embarrassment and horror. It was a picture of yourself with Popplio just yesterday.

"No, no! I'm good!" You grunt, holding an arm to shield you from the ghastly picture of yourself as you could only give muffled exclaim. "I have enough embarrassment...!"

"What do you mean? You look so cool!" Kirishima exclaims in retaliation, peeking over at Jiro's phone, who easily lets him cop a sight. His heart stirs in pride.

"Thank you but I disagree!" you shake, almost tired of seeing your face on online media. Almost? You were already completely over it. The sports festival had already made it hard for you to open social media and news outlets, always befuddling you in minor shock every time you saw yourself or your Pokemon. Jiro sidled up to you to nudge you teasingly, smiling softly with a small laugh.

"You're going to be a star faster than any of else at this point." She grins easily, her mention bringing you to raise two hands to face in dread.

"Nooo!" you groan, leaning onto her shoulder with a heavy sigh. Jiro braced herself in minor surprise but was quick to latch her around you comfortingly. You sigh. "...This is too tough..."

"Don't you worry (Name)-chan, this is an excellent start." A new voice enters, it being Yaoyorozu Momo, who peered from her seat. She's always prepared if Aizawa decides to pop his head at any minute, seating herself in her seat preparedly. But this time, it seems she's earnest to get into the conversation. She gleams. "This a great road to your start as a hero."

You peered over, deciding to smile kindly. "Thanks, Momo-chan..."

Momo seems to be especially glad to have eased your nerves, almost sparkling a little. It's especially nice to see Momo in a chipper mood. After the Sports Festival, you worried she would be still upset. You're glad to see you were wrong...you hope.

Jiro's side was warm, as she didn't seem to care that you made yourself comfortable on her shoulder. But her light pinkness in her ear would've begged you to differ.

Nonetheless, you decided to move from conversation to other pressing issues. "Well, never mind all that, have you two decided on your internships yet?"

If any of them noticed you side-stepping from the topic, they didn't voice it. They just followed along with the flow with Kirishima beginning, sharp teeth jutting out with his wide proud grin. "Yeah! I'm planning on heading to Fourth Kind Agency!"

'Fourth Kind...' You still have no idea who that was. You sweated exasperatedly at your own thoughts while Jiro responded in open mouth. "Oh, Fourth Kind. The Chivalrous Hero. He's pretty known for being the gutsy type." At Jiro's explanation, Kirishima nodded vigorously-smiling widely to a T. Jiro smiled, noting. "I guess you and me have similar ideas, as we want to work in the city, huh?"

"Yup, I'd like to fight crime in urban areas." Kirishima jutted his hand to his chest, he turned to Momo who was sort of in the conversation, whose eyes watched you three. "You, Yaoyorozu?"

"I got a grand offer from Uwabumi," Yaoyorozu answers in stride, smiling in politeness. There's a sudden soft uncertainty in her look, even as she speaks unfazed. "I still have much to learn, so I hope to use this moment to better myself."

You frowned, guess you were sadly right about Momo's uncertainty. Nonetheless, you made sure to assure her as a friend should. "That's great, but remember that you deserve this offer-! I'm sure they saw you for how great you are!"

You had no idea who Uwabumi was, but you were sure that was the case.

Boy, would you learn to be sadly mistaken...

"Yeah! Take it in stride!" Kirishima follows with Jiro nodding reassuringly. Momo's smile softened at her friends' encouragement and with slight hesitance, she nods.

With the knowledge that Momo's confidence was lifted just a smidge, you decided to ask Jiro next, turning your head a smidge from where you leaned on her. "How about you? What Agency are you going for Kyoka-chan?"

Jiro blushed a little at the cutesy way you called her name, you growing embarrassed at her embarrassment before she quickly brushed it off. "Ah-It's Death Arms Agency..."

"Ooh! That's cool!" Kirishima complimented. This guy you knew! You felt yourself jut in pride at remembering who he was. Kirishima's eyes widened at the sight. "Ah-do you know who that is (Name)?"

"Yeah! I saw him yesterday!" You appointed confidently. The sight made the trio laugh, as Kirishima tells.

"Well, no wonder!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" You narrowed your eyes playfully, as Kirishima only smiles widely, eyes shut as if that was answer enough. Instead, he decided to turn to the question again.

"How about you (Last)? Found a Hero Agency?"

You sighed heavily, the thought sending you with too many spiraling ideas. The duo already giving you all small knowing smiles.

"Still trying to figure it out, huh?" Kirishima pointed, as you nodded heavily.

"Are you four talking about the internships, kero?" Suddenly, amidst your sulking, Tsuyu wandered closely as she observes your sagged form. She croaked curiously. Jiro hummed in reply, smiling at the appearance of the frog girl.

"Yup, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, and I have figured out where we wanted to intern. How about you Tsuyu?"

Tsuyu hummed. "I'm thinking about taking an agency with Pro-hero: Selkie."

Your eyes widened, your head whipping around to Tsuyu in surprise. "Pro-Hero who again?"

The trio was surprised by your sudden eagerness. Tsuyu tilted her head, answering blandly. "Selkie. The Sea Rescue Hero: Selkie."

"Wow!" You awed for the first time, much to the surprise of your fellow peers. You smiled brightly as you surprised them further. "I know that guy."

"You do?! That's great (Last)!" Kirishima applauds so enthusiastically as the other two nod hefty - Momo applauds lightly. You almost withdraw at their admiration. What? Were you that obvious in your lack of knowledge of heroes? You guess so from their supportive stare as Kirishima asks further. "When did you meet him?"

You slumped a little at the question. "Oh, that's not what I meant. I don't exactly know the guy per se..." You rubbed the back of your head avoiding their stares. You murmur lowly. "It's just...I've heard about him..."

"That's still surprising," Wow, Jiro's really hitting you with the obvious. She questions further. "How do you know about Pro-hero Selkie?"

"Well..." You smile a little. "Because he's a hero that works in the sea."

The trio surrounding you stared blankly. "Huh?"

"Hmm..." Yaoyorozu was the only one who used that moment to contemplate your vague answer. She hums, before picking the few pieces she has together. "Could it have to do with Today's news?"

Your smile broadened a little at Yaoyorozu's smartness, the bewildered expressions from the rest making you giggle. You nod. "To explain further, before the whole Pokemon disclosing happened, there were a few people who knew of the Pokémon's existence." You placed the palm of your hands together, your eyes lingering on the ceiling. "There were the government officials, people working in the Pokémon's federation..." You then meet their gazes. "There's also some top heroes, but also peoples like Mountain rangers, forest rangers, and fishermen..."

"Fishermen...and Rangers?" Kirishima made a noise of confusion. "That's a little specific, why those people two?"

"Kirishima-san, did you ever try to go past fences in the forest when you were a child?"

"Huh? Um..." Kirishima blinks bewilderedly, reaching a hand to scratch the side of his neck. "Sometimes. But I never saw anything..."

"That means you never went further." You merely replied, your eyes gleaming. "The fences are precautions, and practically useless. But if you go further...I'd say you can find an extra fence again. The sea is also the same."

Tsuyu ribbits and you feel like she's understanding you. "...You mean, that there are borders in the sea too, because of the Pokemon."

You cheered. "Yup! That's it!" You explained further with a wag of your finger. "We've always kept the forest and mountain spaces clear, in case Pokemon tried to go further. But frankly, there's not much we could do to keep the sea life away from civilization years ago." You add brightly. "That's why, with careful discussion and many secretive agreements, Water Heroes and Fishermen would need to make specific agreements to head to sea. Heroes who work in the sea would sometimes try to keep sea Pokemon away from land."

Your eyes met Tsuyu before anything. "Tsuyu-chan, you're most likely going to meet a ton of Pokemon if you're working there." You felt giddy, already imagining the beauty of marine life Pokemon out on the sea that you don't get to see often. "I'm so excited for you-!"

Tsuyu blinks before her excitement begin mirroring yours in her eyes. "Yes, that's exciting!" She croaked, before finally clicking all the missing puzzles she had. "Ah- so that must be why there was more paperwork. Aizawa called me in to finish with the forms."

"Woah! Amazing!" Kirishima gushes, being the best hype man known to man.

"Relation with the Pokemon more, that's incredible." Jiro awes softly, comfortably leaning against one of the desks. Momo looked equally amazed.

"I'd love to see the sea life of the Pokemon." Tsuyu croaks, seemingly happy at this revelation.

"I'm not sure how much you're going to see, but I'm sure you're going to have a swell time." You nod, finally calming down. Tsuyu mused softly, a cross of worry.

"I hope I won't cause any problems though...since I don't have much knowledge of the Pokemon."

You reassured. "Not to worry, I'm sure you'll be fine! But you can ask me if you have any questions Tsuyu-chan!"

Tsuyu's cute smile brightened your day further. "Thank you, kero."

Oh, why are all your friends so cute, you bemoaned at all the bright personalities around you. Kirishima asks out of pure curiosity out of the blue, tilting his head as he speaks. "Though I wonder, what about the city Pokemon? Is there no one watching over them like rangers?"

"Ah...well that's still just the job of the federations. Heroes won't need to worry too much about them before and now." You mused, pressing your lips together. "Well at least for now...they won't."

Oh, I see." With that, it seems Momo noticed the time was close for class to begin and ushered your group the take their seats. Jiro and Tsuyu animatedly went off without another word, sending you small encouraging looks, which you assumed were to ease you. Nonetheless, you were grateful.

As you were about to settle in your seat in preparation for the class, you were surprised when a hold on your hand halted you from sitting. The hand enveloped yours, and though sudden, felt especially careful-as if whoever it was is taking special consideration of your hand. You blinked your gaze to Kirishima, who gave a soft smile.

"Hey, uh...I just wanted to say congrats on your win! I didn't get to say it before." Kirishima seemed a little shy, eyes darted away from your eyes. You smiled, about to say your thanks when he adds. "And uh, just wanted to let you know I'm here for you!"

His sudden vigor caused you to tilt your head. He elaborated further. "It's just! I'm always open for ears if something is bothering you. During the sports festival, I could tell you were a little off," He scratched the side of his head, the cute snag tooth poked out as his smile broadened. "I know you're already over whatever it was but I just wanted to let you know if you need someone, I'll hear out all your problems."

You turned to face him properly, warmth flooding your chest. "...thanks Kirishima."

He shook his head, his happiness bouncing through his eyes. "No, it's the least I could do. Especially since you did the same for me a while back." He gave a tiny squeeze to your hand, his eyes never leaving yours.

"(Name)...I want to be someone you can lean on." His eyes glimmered in resolution. "I promise I'll do my best to show you that."

He sounded so assured of himself, that you could barely bring yourself to say a peep.

Suddenly, in a sudden surprise, the class door was slid open, the class knowing Aizawa's first words during the first day, were quick to hasten back their seat in 0.1 seconds, making sure to seem incredibly normal as if they had been sitting there from the beginning. With a small grunt of 'Morning' from Aizawa-sensei, the class returned the greeting in unison.

The class continued without any abnormalities. Even as your head could only reel over Kirishima's sweet smile.

❧❧❧

It was no sooner than that lunchtime approached, the bell rang to alert the class of the incoming break as once again, the students were left to their own devices. You raised out of your seat, hunger rumbling in the bottom of your stomach. But first, you've been wanting to grab this drink from the vending machine. You scoured your bag for any loose change.

As that went along, you had no idea of the two individuals that were making their way over. The former pushed the other coaxingly, while the latter was trying to ease the former to slow down. As you clawed your hand through your bag, you heard someone clearing their throat, hesitantly calling out to you. "Ah...(Last)-san?"

You peeked your head over, the curtain of your hair mildly bothering you before you saw a slightly embarrassed Ojiro. With invisible hands on his shoulder behind him all while being wary of his tail, Tooru was also there.

"Oh, Ojiro-kun and Tooru-chan. Do you need anything?" You smiled at both of them curiously. The tailed man smiles politely and a little apologetically, but he seems to cower a little under your gaze.

Tooru hastily whispered, nudging Ojiro forward now and then. "Hurry Ojiro-kun...!"

You tilted your head questioningly, hearing her words. Ojiro grew even more embarrassed but did as he was asked. "Ah...Um sorry (Last)-san, Hagakure and I," The girl nodded heavily, the heavy swishing of air making it obvious. "-were wondering if you'd like to eat lunch with us today?"

You tilted your head in surprise, the eager looks they, more Ojiro really, imprinted in your head for a moment. You worded. "Oh, eat lunch together...?" A flash of an apology crossed your eyes that Ojiro was quick to notice, his tail that had subtly wagged seemed to slow to a stop. "I'd love to, but you see, Hitoshi and I have always eaten together during lunch. We don't see each other much, so we try to eat together all the time."

The two hearing had mixed reactions, Ojiro accepting it, a smile politely placed on his face to not make you feel bad as Tooru whined. "Aww, that's too bad."

Your smile softened apologetically. "Sorry." Then you seemed to add after thinking about it for a second. "But maybe you could join us instead? I can ask Hitoshi about it."

Honestly, you wouldn't mind inviting the rest to sit with you during lunchtime. But you still weren't sure if Shinso would be open to it. You should probably ask about it sometimes as Tooru quickly responded before Ojiro could comment. "Ah-really? That'll be great! Is he your friend from the general course? He made it far in the Sports Festival, right?"

"Yeah, that's the one." You chuckle a little.

Tooru perks, another memory flashing. "Oh yeah! And he was the one that brought you lunch just before right?" You could feel her sudden giddiness, as she squealed. "It's so cute! He knew you weren't eating and brought you something you like! He seemed like he was cold, but he's a little sweeter than I thought! AWW-!"

You raised a brow at her excited nature but smiled good-naturedly. "He does give that vibe, but he really is a sweetheart."

All while you and Tooru were having this conversation, Ojiro's apparent uneasiness surfaced, remembering clearly who this particular person that you were talking about was.

"O-Oh yeah." Ojiro looked a little nervous. Now that you think about it, there was a bit of a strange vibe between them after the sports festival. You worried a little now that you remembered. Ojiro words out. "I...don't think he likes me too much."

"Ahh...I'm pretty sure that's not it!" You reassure. Knowing Shinso, I'm sure that he probably could care less, and has no real opinion about Ojiro that badly. Before you could reassure further, he says.

"Don't worry, I don't take it personally. But I think it'll be a little too soon to hang out."

Though his words sounded like he honestly just didn't want to meet Shinso, you knew that's not it. It's surprising, but you think Ojiro knows that Shinso probably will not be comfortable if those two ended up sitting at the same table already, even though you and Tooru probably wouldn't have minded. Your smile softened. "Sorry then, but next time, we should sit together sometimes."

Ojiro nodded softly, Tooru taking the initiative to agree verbally. "Yup, we definitely should!"

You gave them a brief nod before your eyes caught the time. "Ah-I should get going. He's probably waiting already. See you two." You waved at them after taking the change you needed, before walking off to head to the cafeteria as the duo watched you leave.

With you finally out of the picture, Ojiro's shoulders slumped. The boy heaved out a heavy sigh, his heart garnering a break. Tooru quickly tutted, lightly scolding. "Ojiro-kun, you're too shy!" She lightly slapped his shoulder teasingly, definitely not hard enough to hurt him, but enough to jolt him out of his brooding.

"A-Ah...Is that so?" Ojiro replied softly, reaching to rub his nape awkwardly. Tooru huffs, nodding.

"Seriously Ojiro-kun! You can't even hold a conversation with her before you shy away." The two of them kept their conversation in low profile, the invisible girl looking around at her classmates that are still around. Luckily, most were far too engrossed in their own conversations or troubles to listen. Tooru's earlier scolding tone quickly shifts to a squeal. "I still can't believe you have a crush on (Name)-chan-!"

Ojiro sweats. "...Hagakure-san, you're being a little loud-!"

"They're not listening anyway!" Ojiro sighs as Tooru continues on her unashamed squealing, so beyond happy that it's making Ojiro wonder just what is making her so incredibly giddy like this.

But yes, ultimately...He has a crush on you.

It's really just a puppy crush though-! I mean, Ojiro couldn't even deny that his crush is actually sort of just...out of nowhere. Though the class has slowly been warming up as friends in these very few months, it's sort of embarrassing that he caught feelings already...

In fact, he thinks that he started liking you...a little early on. Quite early, and it all began at the start of the very first day of school, during the quirk assessment test.

Ojiro stood in solitude among the rest, who were using every means of their quirk in the grip strength test.

Of course, grip strength usually means using the strength from their very arms, but this was a quirk assessment test, which means you should use every means of your quirk on this, and his classmates he has yet to make acquaintance with were no stranger to use that advantage.

So Ojiro gave no hesitance in using his tail for that very job.

Of course, a part of him was a bit embarrassed since most were using their means with their arms, but seeing the black-haired ponytail girl create a machine to completely obliterate the grip machine was enough to push him forward in using every aspect of his appendage to his advantage.

Once he wrapped his tail around the machine, using all his strength through to grip the machinery- he was left satisfied with the large number blinking at him. Once he was set with the number, he scoured around for the teacher's assistant, to who Aizawa specifically said to give the machine when they're done.

Once he caught sight of you, he headed over, seeing you busily writing down some notes with a furrow on your brow.

You seemed like a very meticulous person, and he could see why you were given the role. If paid further attention, he could see you were quite easy on the eyes as he noticed the duo, specifically a tiny grape-headed boy and the electricity-induced boy giving you rather...concerning looks -one more devious than the other if he stared longer.

Shaking his head, Ojiro ignored the impudent thoughts. He decided to wait for you to finish up upon eyeing your contemplative look, not wanting to intrude when you looked so focused. Alas, he seemed to accidentally intrude anyways, as you raise your gaze to meet his seriously.

He stiffened at the sudden attention, coughing softly. "Sorry, Sensei told me to give you this...?"

"Oh." You perked, your eyes lighting up at his explanation. Your earlier serious deposition had washed away to softness, surprising him quite a bit. You kindly walked closer, taking the machine for him. "Right, I'll take it from here."

"A-Ah..." Ojiro nodded, sending a small polite smile.

As you took the equipment, you eyed the numbers before jolting it down. "Oh, that's a good score." You smiled, as you took notice of his appearance. "Did you use your tail?"

"Yeah," Ojiro answers quickly, before wondering with a hint of worry. "It should be okay, right?"

"Oh yes, not to worry." You assure, amusement lingering in your eyes. The sight made him blush a little. "I was just curious. Your tail's strength must be phenomenal; you must've trained hard."

If it was possible, he grew even more bashful. His tails swished a little faster. "I just train in martial arts."

"Martial arts? Wow, I can see how that works well with your quirk." You commented, smiling brightly. "It's rare for people to study martial arts nowadays since quirks are so implemented. I admire your tenaciousness."

Ojiro feels his body stiffen under all the praise. "T-That's just cause I like martial arts, you got to love the technique."

"I see, it's still cool nonetheless." Your comment sent him reeling, as suddenly he watches you peer over to Aizawa, who's gesturing for you to come his way. You smile at Ojiro, nodding politely. "Oh, I'm being called, talk to you later then."

And just like that, you disappeared as Ojiro blandly stayed on his spot. And that's when his small crush all began.

Okay, so maybe his reasoning for gathering a crush is honestly, bewildering...and sudden. Heck, you were probably just being polite and friendly to him, especially since you two just met. You might've even forgotten that conversation with how normal it was in the first place. In retrospect, you probably compliment a lot of the other's quirks too, and he was just one of those people. But even so, he can't help but feel a little warm when he sees you.

There's no denying that he finds you cute. From the moment he saw you, he thought you were cute and that thought still goes until today, when he gets to learn so many new things about you. You just make him feel so bashful, that he honestly can't say a word. And well, it looks like the puppy crush that he garnered is only getting a little stronger each day, and it had become noticeable to a certain invisible girl.

After your and Ojiro's very stiff conversation before the Sports Festival came up (2), you felt very conflicted about Ojiro's thoughts on you as you handed out assignments. Tooru, who had watched this embarrassing feat, ran up to Ojiro's desk, thumping on it excitably, honestly shocking Ojiro.

"Ojiro-kun! What was that?!" Tooru sounded astounded, and Ojiro had a feeling she was extremely giddy at the moment. Ojiro blinked warily, questioning back softly.

"Huh?"

"Don't 'huh?', me!" She discreetly watched you talking with Iida and Midoriya. Noticing your distraction, Hagakure leered over making Ojiro follow confusedly. She pointed a finger down at the table, the sound surprising him. "You like (Name)-chan!"

Ojiro's eyes blow out. "What?!" He hushed quickly, shaking his head. "N-No, I don't."

"Yes, you do!" Tooru affirms, knowing quite frankly that Ojiro was lying. "It all makes sense now! Oh my gosh!"

"What makes sense...?"

"You stare at her, a lot!" Tooru had at least the decency to say those very horrifying words quietly, but that didn't stop Ojiro to look abashed. "For some reason, you can't even come up with a proper conversation with her! Even though you have no problem doing that with the rest!"

"W-What are you talking about, I don't stare!" Ojiro's feeling real attacked right now, as he gazes around worriedly, muttering additionally. "...That much."

Hagakure squealed happily, clapping her hands like the greatest thing on earth had just transpired right before her eyes. She leans forward, pointing at Ojiro's obvious light-blush, probably smiling brightly. "I thought it was so weird how you stared at her so much after the USJ incident. She even tried to strike a conversation, but you could barely say a word." Tooru is surprisingly observant, Ojiro can't help but think as the invisible girl continues brightly. "Now it all makes sense! I can't believe it! When did you start liking her? Oh, oh! How did it all start, did you trip and she caught you? Or was it the classic, your hands touched in the library?!"

After that, Ojiro desperately tried to calm Hagakure, who continued to gush over apparent famous Shojou Manga scenes in every romance book or mangaka she finds. Let's just say, when Hagakure finally calmed down and Ojiro found a place that had fewer people running about, did he begin explaining. Only to get completely struck when she says disappointedly.

"Wow, that's so normal-!"

"But it's still so cute, oh my gosh!" Tooru squeals, now happily hitting his arms without any control, Ojiro flinching in surprise, coming back to reality.

"C-Calm down Hagakure-san!" He tries to appease the girl, who didn't stop bouncing on the ball of her heels.

Hagakure just can't help it you know? She's just as starved for some romance in the air in this school just as much as Mina, who had groaned about this a bit before. And as much as Tooru would love to tell Mina, she made a promise to Ojiro, who urged her to keep it a secret.

She decided right after that day she found out that she was going to help Ojiro romance his way into (Name)'s oblivious heart. She just can't leave him to his own devices since he can't even utter a word without making the whole conversation fall apart. She's going to be there to gloat in the future, right when Ojiro and you finally get together! Just imagining it is sending her gleeing about.

"Ojiro-kun, I promise, I'm going to work hard as your wing-woman in your trials of love!"

"Y-You don't have to work so hard..."

Ojiro looked away, flustered. But voices additionally, remembering their earlier conversation. "...But you seem pretty excited about her relationship with Shinso-san."

"AH!" Tooru was now flustered at Ojiro's jab, she assures. "Well, I do think they're kind of cute..." Ojiro's confidence took a hit, and Tooru reconsidered her words. "But it's the second male-lead syndrome! It's just the second male-lead syndrome okay?! Shinso-san has his emo-but-actually-care vibe that makes people swoon, and many like that! But you're cute and good-naturedness is also another swoon-worthy relation!"

She gestures widely, speaking from deep within her heart. "You two are like my OTP!"

Ojiro blinks, having a hard time following Hagakure's analogy. "Um...thank you?"

"Ojiro-kun, next time, we have to make a situation where (Name)-chan is forced to look at you properly." Hagakure wasn't listening, as she tugs him to follow her towards the lunchroom. She bubbly announces. "Maybe...I know! You should (1) Kabedon her! It'll pump her heart right away, I'm sure!"

Ojiro awkwardly shuffles with a red tint on his face. "A-Ah, I don't think I have the heart strength to do that though..."

"Oh, oh! Instead, you should say, 'Do you want to eat ramen?' to her! That's such a hit right now cause of that drama! Maybe you should study some moves through there...?"

"Um...I'm not-,"

"Then...I'll just trip her, and you catch her, okay?"

Ojiro sighs, this was going to be a long and hard day.

While the duo walks off to get their lunch, within the slightly barren class, there were still a few individuals loitering around. Those few were probably just enjoying their break to the fullest, at least that was the case for most.

Among these students, there was Mineta, who sat crossed-legged on his chair. He huffed, eyeing Kaminari, who in turn was busily scrapping the eraser against his paper hastily. The blond's forehead furrowed once he accidentally folds the paper, before hurrying to straighten it to the best of his ability. Mineta raised a pretentious brow, before asking. "Dude, what are you doing?"

Kaminari barely replies, groaning as he says. "What am I doing? What am I doing?! I'm finishing my assignment that's literally due after lunchtime" Kaminari painfully eyed the clock, time continuing to tick like the annoying thing it is. Kaminari scribbled letters further in aghast. "I can't believe I forgot to finish it! And none of you guys reminded me!"

Kaminari scrubbed his head frustratedly after yelling at his surrounding classmates, earning weird looks from the few there. But he couldn't be bothered to return them, eyes skimming over the passage he wrote like it was alien itself. "For one, why do we even have to make an essay about Hero history?! Midnight-sensei even set a time limit for it only for the next day! Who knew she'd be also harsh in academics!"

Kaminari continues his whining and grumbling, Mineta only tutting all while he shook his head slowly. Mineta actually did his assignment already for those who thought that he would be in the same boat. It's already tucked in neatly in Midnight-sensei's sweet-scented desk. Of course, he needed to finish it fast, if he didn't- "Dude, come on, I'm missing out on seeing all the hot girls lined up for lunch!"

The purple-balled midget seethed, Kaminari snapping back. "I know, I'm trying!"

As Kaminari tried to hurry his terrible essay, along with his terrible handwriting that Midnight is seriously going to have a hard time deciphering, he suddenly halted, his pencil hovering over the page as a sudden thought consumed him. "Ah, speaking of pretty, don't you think (Last)-chan's looking exceptionally cute today!" Mineta stared in confusion, as Kaminari's eyes lit up like fireworks, looking down at the essay with a smile. He gushes additionally, writing down his next passage more slowly. "She's so smart too! She wouldn't have trouble with these small things right? She's amazing."

The electric student is now sighing a little, smiling giddily. Mineta squinted his eyes in baffled disgust. That's an exaggeration, but that didn't stop Kaminari from noticing Mineta's judgmental expression. Kaminari raised a brow. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"...I said hot, not pretty." Mineta narrowed his eyes, as Kaminari hums obliviously, eyes dazed like in a trance.

"Well (Last)-chan's pretty hot too..."

Mineta's expression deepened, as his eyes twitched. Is this self-proclaimed partner in crime not aware of his action? Mineta sighed, there's no choice. With determined eyes, he knew he's got to step up and help.

As Kaminari turns back to the assignment, Mineta used this chance to clear his throat, trying to garner the blond's attention. Mineta starts, crossing his tiny arms across his chest. "You know Kaminari, I think it's time we speak of the elephant in the room."

Kaminari stares back, before blinking very slowly. "...Uh, Okay? You're acting weird..."

Mineta narrowed his eyes, a dangerous glint in them catching Kaminari off guard. "You see, there comes when a Simp evolves..."

Kaminari raises a brow, releasing his hold on his pencil now that the conversation has shifted oddly. He turned his body to face Mineta, still sitting precociously on his...actually it was Min's desk since he waiting for the electric boy. Kaminari words with a slight tilt of amusement in his tone. "Well, uh okay, but...I'm not a simp!"

Speaking this loudly without care, Kaminari was quick to realize to quietness the class had the moment he said those words. Kaminari watched as Mineta had sent him the most deadpanned expression Kaminari had ever seen the small guy make, raising an unimpressed brow. Sero, who was sitting a bit far off on his desk, slowly peeked his head from the phone he was messing around with, a huge 'Really?' quite apparent in the way he eyed him.

Koda was reading a book in his seat in the back, now seemingly giving a Kaminari a sheepish smile, sweating a little. While Tokoyami, who was brooding quietly in his seat, opened one red exasperated eye at him judgingly. Not only that, Aoyama, who had already brought his lunch to his desk, sipped his drink in that fancy wine glass loudly, uncaringly.

Kaminari's eyes twitched, and he finally blew up when Bakugo, the final and last boss, with his shoes hiked onto his desk, snorted. He snorted.

"OKay!" Kaminari adds loudly, slamming his palms on his desk to eye the judging peers that he calls classmates. "I did not like being called out like this! I hate it here!" But after a grudging sigh, could only admit it in fullness.

"Yeah, yeah, I know I am. I mean..." Kaminari's confident shrug was annoying. "What can I say, I'm a slave for pretty women."

His response finally got everyone to go back to whatever they were doing, rolling their eyes indignantly at the blatant response as Mineta snapped his fingers, seething. "Listen, listen! That's not what I'm getting at. You gotta admit it-!"

"Admit what?" Kaminari gave a dumbfounded look.

"You have the hots for (Last)." Mineta shrugs all while making a face, before revaluating. "Nah, love works better."

"Bwa-wa-what??" Kaminari shoots off, looking like a chicken getting choked. Kaminari coughs, looking at Mineta bewilderedly. "I do not love (Last), I like her. She's a great person! Who wouldn't?"

Mineta begs to differ. "First off, you've changed ever since you and (Last) gotten closer. You talk about her all the time! Even when we aren't even talking about her. Second, you don't act the same anymore when you see other girls." Mineta's making valid points. That's concerning. "Heck, you didn't even say a word about that hot vine chick from class B."

"W-Well, I mean, I thought he was cute," Kaminari adds with a shrug, remembering the vine girl. She was really pretty...but... Kaminari adds hastily. "I also don't talk about (Last)-chan that much..."

Mineta can't believe Kaminari at the moment.

Kaminari shakes his head, before affirming. "Never mind that, I'm being honest, I don't like her like crazy yet! I just starting to get to know her, but y'know, it could still bloom."

Mineta sighs loudly, and he stretches it out annoyingly. "Oh, Kaminari...you sad, pitiful, lover boy..." Mineta assures him with a tight grin of overconfidence. "You're lucky I'm here to help."

"Hey! I don't want to hear that from you!" Kaminari grumbles as he adds with a jutted chin. "Besides, why would I need advice from you about this."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mineta grew irked at the jab, but Kaminari adds deadpanned.

"Dude, you can't even catch a break with any girls." Kaminari insults, as he leaned his head on his hand before asking with a roll of his eyes. "Besides, shouldn't I ask someone like Sero, I mean, he's probably not too bad with girls unlike us-,"

"You don't get it, do you Kaminari?" Mineta seethes, using his hands to make sure their conversation isn't heard. "You know that isn't going to cut!"

Kaminari's brow furrowed, he subtly eyed Sero who was busy sliding his thumb against the screen of his phone, uncaring about Mineta and Kaminari's conversation. The blond thought about it for a minute, before slowly realizing. "Wait, you don't mean-?"

"Yeah, I do mean!" Mineta hissed. "I don't think Sero's any different from you at the moment. Or anyone here for the matter." Mineta murmurs that last part with a hint of knowing, and he knows. He jutted his thumb to himself. "There's no one else, you only got me here!"

Kaminari after hearing this, can only smile a tiny bit. Well, he did think you were cute, and it's not surprising if Sero already has a crush on you. He loved that cute date you got together, but he wouldn't say he's love-struck...right? He's pretty happy where he is right now, so he only shrugged off Mineta's accusation. "Well alright man, but I'm being serious. I don't like (Last) that badly!"

Mineta wants to die-he hopes no one takes him literally.

Kaminari hums after a while. "But you know, it would be nice to go on a date again with (Last)-chan. That would be fun."

Kaminari can't be serious. Nonetheless, it looked like their conversation has ended, as Kaminari eyed the clock ghastly. "Shoot! I'm still not done!" Kaminari began fretting like crazy, but Mineta could care less at this moment, still reeling over how oblivious Kaminari was being at the moment. Mineta sighed. Well, it looks like there's nothing he could do about it now.

All he knows is Mineta's waiting deeply for the day he can say a big fat. 'I told you so.'

.

.

.

"But you know, I'm kinda surprised. I thought you'd be the type to hog all the ladies-?"

"This is bond of brotherhood Kaminari-!" Mineta explained before a disgusting expression possessed him, as he heaves out huffs of breaths as pervy thoughts consumed him. "But I mean...I wouldn't mind if I could see (Last)'s-!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Bakugo screamed in annoyance, having enough of the duo's muttering. The only thing that Bakugo got were screams of banshees in return.

❧❧❧

After a lighthearted lunch with a much relaxed Shinso, who's in a much better mood after the Sports Festival, you headed over to class B.

You smiled, remembering how eased Shinso looked as he was eating his lunch. You can see it in Shinso, he was glowing. He was relaxed for once, and you knew it was after the whole Brainwashing thing you talked about with each other. He even brought up his quirk this time.

"I'm thinking about how I can use my quirk...to the best of my ability." Shinso had said, eyeing down at his lunch.

Although he seemed much more comfortable discussing his quirk, you can tell that the fact that he could've done better at the Sports Festival, was still weighing on his mind. You mindlessly chewed on your food, before slyly reaching out your chopsticks to swoop in for the kill, specifically it being Shinso's lunch. Shinso blinked in confusion once he realized you took his tempura, as you teased lightly. "Hitoshi-kun, your pretty slow today~ Are you still tired from the Sports Festival?"

Shinso blanked, only to chortle a huff, "Speak for yourself." And just like that, he swooped in for a mouthful of your food, your eyes bulging out.

"Hey! No fair!"

For the rest of your lunch break, the two of you spent those few minutes pestering each other by stealing each other's lunch. It was fun that was needed.

Nonetheless, as you walked passed the doors leading to the classroom of class B, your mind briefly wondered if the teachers are planning anything about Shinso. There hadn't been many words going around as it's been only a few days, but you can't help but be curious if they're going to give Shinso a shot. You should speak to Aizawa-sensei about this, for you knew that Shinso deserves a chance.

As you slid the classroom there quietly, you noticed that most of the students were within with class closely coming to commence. They noticed your arrival, perking a little at the unfamiliar yet familiar guest. "Ah, hello everyone, excuse me." You called, as you entered the room. They responded in kind with Kendo being the first to come up, smiling kindly.

"Oh, (Name), this is a surprise. What brings you here?" She smiled, her ginger hair swishing as she walked over, she placed her hands on her hips as a few others joined her.

Pony spoke in her broken Japanese, piping with a small tilt of her head. "Are you joining us for our Hero classes this time?"

"No, no, I just came here since Vlad King-sensei asked me to collect the intern forms if any of you have made your pick." You sidestepped away from the door upon noticing another student's arrival, Awase entering. The head-band-wearing boy eyed you curiously after hearing your reasoning.

"Oh, the forms?" Awase voices, making his way to gather his form as he hands it to you slowly. "Sorry for the trouble." He awkwardly rubs his nape, but you only shook your head, smiling brightly at the boy, who blushed a little at your bright deposition.

Kendo added worriedly, fretting. "Ah-you don't need to take the forms to Vlad-king-sensei, (Name). I can do it myself."

"It's okay. Vlad King-sensei needs my help with something else, so he just asks me to come by on the way anyways." You smiled, waving your hand to brush off her worry.

"Still..." Kendo frowns, but Kinoka interrupts cheerfully.

"She said it's okay Kendo-chan!" The mushroom-quirked girl bounded over with her form, her thick bangs still completely obstructing you from catching her eyes, as Kuroiro trailed after, handing the form a little uncomfortably. The small girl chirped. "Thanks for the help!"

"No problem." You watched as another girl handed you her form, you almost didn't realize she handed it until she spoke her thanks, moving away like a ghost. You fixed your eyes on Kendo, who blinked worriedly. "And don't worry Ken...Itsuka-chan," You cleared up softly. "I don't mind. Besides, this gives me a reason to see you guys."

Kendo stayed quiet for a moment, reading your expression closely. Realizing there was no deception in your expression, she couldn't stop the smile from blooming. She huffed a sigh, before nodding acceptingly. "Okay then."

"Aww~ (Last)-chan, that's sweet! By the way, you were really great at the sports festival." Kinoko Komori had commented brightly, smiling lopsidedly. She reached a hand on your uniform, gently tugging the fabric like a child as she asks repeatedly. "Ne, tell me about the adorable Pokemon more! Can you show them to me sometimes? You're making it to the scene a lot, I'd love to get your autograph!"

"Autograph already?" You sweated, as she hums.

"But of course, got to grab it before you become too famous. By looks of it, you're going to be there in a jiffy!" You pray not.

"Ah, the Pokemon are also taking the media by storm, right?" Kosei pipes in from his seat, he was the boy who could solidify air. He questions. "We never really get to see them! You should bring them to class sometimes when you're staying with us."

You chuckled. "Okay, I'll remember that sometime." The duo cheered individually, as the class seems mildly happy and anticipatory of it after your comment. You weren't too surprised by their excitement since you never brought your Pokemon out for any of them to see.

All except for Kendo, who smiled at everyone's cheeriness When your eyes lock, you can see the slight twinkle of that secret you had. Without haste, Kendo adds. "We have a few recommendations for our class actually," Kendo gestures to the vine-haired girl. "Ibara of course got the most, but we were all pretty surprised by the number."

Ibara nodded, as she hands you her form politely. You responded. "That's great Ibara-san. Hope you find a suitable agency."

You were struck stunned when someone wrapped an arm around your shoulders, as you were greeted by the green-haired recommended student, Setsuna, who smiled widely. "I imagine it's way less than what class A got though, but next year we won't let it be a class A galore in the Sports Festival."

"Alright." You nodded, not surprised by the overfriendliness of Setsuna. You knew Setsuna from the recommendation test along with Momo. Though you had barely talked, when you saw her again the day you helped Vlad King-sensei for class B's Quirk Assessment test, she quickly recognized you. She's a competitive person, so you simply appease her words.

"OH!" Suddenly, you turn to see Tetsutetsu by the door, trailing after him looking to be Juzo and Hiryu, respectively the recommended student who can melt objects and the guy that can make his skin into scales. Tetsutetsu hobbles over excitably, wide grin. "(Last)-chan! You're here!"

"Yes Tetsutetsu-san, I'm here." You responded promptly, as he eyed how you were holding the forms.

"Oh, are you taking the forms for us?"

"Yup, She's helping us out," Setsuna answers with an arm still lazily over your shoulder. "You three should give yours if you're done."

"Ah, okay! I chose mine already!" Tetsutetsu was quick to grab his form, handing it over to you. You smiled at Tetsutetsu's smiley brightness and boisterous tone, as you eyed his intern without a thought. You blinked, oh?

"I'm planning to go all out and fight in the city!" Tetsutetsu says, he seems boisterous as ever as he speaks to you. "There's bound to be trouble I could help!"

You sweat-dropped. He chose the same agency as Kirishima.

What is up with those two syncing up constantly? You're slowly believing your impromptu theory that Kirishima and Tetsutetsu are twins separated by birth might actually be reality. Not to mention they have similar reasoning. Maybe you should theorize with Todoroki more...

You decided to keep this information to yourself and let Kirishima and Tetsutetsu find out for themselves later on.

You voiced. "Mmh, that sounds just like you Tetsutetsu." He grins without delay. He laughs heartily from the gut and you can only shake your head at him. Tetsutetsu is as interesting as always.

Kendo then finally handed hers to you, smiling thankfully. "Thanks again (Name)-chan."

"I told you it's no trouble." You assure, noticing another familiar agency. You awed at another familiar name. "Oh, looks like you chose the same agency as a friend of mine."

"Oh? Who is it?"

"Yaoyorozu Momo, our vice president." You answered as Kendo's eyes lit in recognition.

"She made it in the best 16." Kendo hums, surprising you at her knowledge. Kendo gave a firm nod before smiling. "We might be going to the same agency then, huh?"

You nod, anticipating your two friends meeting. "Yes. Momo-chan's a good friend of mine, she's dependable but she's also quite level-headed." You compliment, Kendo listening attentively, her smile slowly somber as you continued to excitably gesture. You raise your head in thought, before pointing out. "And she can be cute at times. I'm sure you two will get along."

Kendo mumbled with a small smile, a soft look in her eyes that had another swirl of emotion hidden in them. "You must treasure her a lot as a friend (Name)..." You were surprised when she reached over to pat your head, a glint of tease in her eyes. "Hope you think the same for me."

You stared at her speechless for a moment, almost unable to comprehend what she was doing for a second. You have only pulled away from daze when Kendo pulled her hand away, turning to everyone in the class. "If anyone else is done with their form, please give it to (Last). She needs to head to Vlad King-sensei soon."

You were brought back to reality when a few of the others came by, handing the forms. There were still a bunch who seems to be still contemplating their agencies and you don't blame them, you're in the same boat. Kendo looked around with scrutinizing eyes, seemingly looking for someone. Her eyes then pinpointed on Monoma, who was eyeing out the window pointedly, and knowing him, he was obviously doing so on purpose. "Oi, Monoma. Are you done with your form yet?"

For some reason, Monoma chose to keep his gaze away gaining Kendo's annoyance. "Hey-! Monoma-!"

He flinches, though barely from what your eyes can see. You interject before Kendo could scold further, not wanting any more trouble. "Ah, it's fine Itsuka-chan. He probably hasn't made a decision. Anyways, I should probably go...!"

"Well, well, well-!" Like a switch, Monoma activated his alternative ego. You watched with a sweat as Monoma swiftly raised himself out of his seats to point a finger at you, but his usual condescending eyes had shifted to something less...bothered. Was it just you or does he seem a bit flustered? "To think someone from class 1-A has come by! My apologies, but you were so invisible I hardly noticed you were here at all!"

Another chortle escaped the blonde. Everyone watched Monoma's antics with indifference as he continues. "You know (Last), I heard that the forests and mountains just got closed off-! It's causing a bit of ruckus, huh? What will happen with all these troubles following you-?! HAHAHA-!"

Honestly, you were kind of getting used to Monoma, and you weren't sure if that's a good thing. You sweated further Monoma continues his endless tirade of how pitiful, and how terrible things have become with a wide deranged grin. You held the forms closely to your chest and took a step back.

"You know...I worry for that guy." You blandly uttered at the cackling blond. "...Really worry."

"Ignore him (Name)-chan...He'll never change." Kendo sighs, deciding to usher you away since it seems Monoma has yet to find an agency for himself. Seeing as you felt that everyone who finished their choices had given you your form, you took this chance to go, waving goodbye to everyone.

"Wait a moment (Last)!" Tetsutetsu interferes all of a sudden, a serious gaunt look followed by the usual stubbornness danced on his features. You've long forgotten that look as the surrounding student pauses at the strange act. In a swoop, he had put hands on your shoulder, but you had long grown used to this as you looked at him blandly. "In the Sports Festival, though you didn't get the top you were overwhelming through and through!"

"...Thanks." You answered blandly.

"That said, you must not let your hesitance stop you, you here?!" He began shaking you a little. You find yourself slowly following each shake with a blank look. "You understand?!"

"...Not really?" You answered honestly.

"What's he doing?" Hiryu questions, surrounded by classmates who are just as clueless. Everyone watched deadpanned while their fellow loudmouth unintentionally harasses you. Kendo sighs, before deciding to end this odd charade. "That's enough Tetsutetsu! Let-!"

"PUT YOURSELF FORWARD!" Bellowed your mule-like friend. "AND DO NOT HESITATE."

"He's gone crazy." Kinoka inputs, as Kendo blanches. Everyone looked panicked, even Monoma watched with a twist of uncertainty in his expression as he hops off his seat unintentionally. Some might say he's actually worried?

If he got asked about it later, he would deny it vehemently.

"AND-!" He stopped his antics, you blink as Tetsutetsu points a thumb to himself, "-take it all full-on!" He smirks triumphantly as if he had sprouted the gospel before you. You stared at him like the paralysis demon in the corner of your room. "And if you must, you can lean on me, no worries!"

Still not quite sure what was going on, you watched as a few boys had to put their power together to pry Tetsutetsu's lock-arm off of you all while they apologize profusely. Nonetheless, you left before chaos could go further, only finding the situation funnier the more you walked away as you heard Kendo's scold from afar.

Class B...can be pretty chaotic too huh? You always thought their class was a little tamer than the excitable class A, but that's high school for you. You giggled mindlessly.

You wondered what that was all about. You still can't quite get what he was trying to tell you. Assurance maybe? Perhaps he sees turmoil in you?

Unexpectedly more interactions await you that day as, upon your walk, you noticed a surprising face walking down the halls as the pretty upperclassmen looked around the premise, seemingly searching for something or perhaps someone as Mirio smiled laxly, watching with ease. You tilted your head, finding it strange to find them waltzing around the first-year floor.

You decided to call out to them, maybe assist them if necessary. "Hado-senpai? Togata-senpai? What are you doing here?"

Both of them heard your calls, noticing you instantly. You were only left surprised when Hado began pouting heavily, walking towards you in a hurry. Mirio didn't seem alarmed, but you very much were. "Uh-!"

"(Name)-chan! Why didn't you tell me!" You blinked as Hado was suddenly before you, cupping your face in her hands. She pouted further, squeezing your cheeks together. You weren't sure what to make of the situation.

"...Hwah?"

"Why didn't you tell me about the Pokemon!" She continued, still abusing your face with her ministration as she goes on. "I have so many questions-! Like how did you even start knowing about them! Where do they come from? Does your quirk involve luring only-?"

"Uwhh..." You could barely respond at all, still being squished like you were some sort of jelly and if it weren't for Mirio's interference, you would probably still be squished about.

"Hado, she needs air." That simple response got Hado to finally lessen her hold, frowning at him.

"But..." she drawled, cupping your face around her hand. "I'm so curious!"

"Haha-! You're always are Hado." With gentle ease, Mirio was able to maneuver you out of her hold without her noticing. Holding your shoulders steadily, he grinned tirelessly all while moving you left and right like a doll. "But (Name)-chan can't explain it if you don't give her the chance to, isn't that right?"

He patted your shoulder kindly, turning his soft smile as if he was to soothe a child. You blink bewilderedly, still getting whiplash by all the different personalities you have encountered. Nonetheless, you brought your eyes to peer at Mirio, who can't help but broaden his smile at your cute acts of confusion. "Ah-yes. And," You turn to give Nejire your attention, the senior still pouting. "-Hado-senpai, sorry I don't really go around telling people about it...It defeats its earlier purpose..."

"Hmph!" She faked pouted, but upon noticing your nervous attention, she couldn't help but cool down. "Well, that's okay-! I was just surprised!"

You laughed a little. "I'm sure you were..."

"To think that you're so acquainted with the Pokemon! Ne, ne, can I ask you something? Pikachu has these cute red cheeks, but what are they for? Oh and-!"

You mindlessly listened to Hado-senpai ramble on cheerfully, not having the heart to tell her she's rambling so much you don't know where to begin. You were only brought out of it by the gentle pat on your head. You glance over to see Mirio smiling at you kindly.

"Togata-senpai?" You asked hesitantly, careful to not capture Hado's attention. Mirio grins.

"Hm! I knew you were great when I first saw you in the training grounds!" Mirio cheers. "You were incredibly energetic since then, huh? Especially at the sports festival!"

You sweat-dropped. "Uh...I suppose." Now you didn't have the heart to tell Mirio that it was Lucario that was doing the training that day when you first met.

"How's your day?"

"It's been okay. It's been a pretty long day though."

"Oh, I see!"

He continued his excessive patting, the action only making you grimace. Yet no matter how excessive his pats were getting, it doesn't change how soft he did it. You blinked an eye open as he finally stops his head pats, laying his hand on your head. His golden retriever-like smile never faded. "I remember my first year, tough times!"

"Is that so?" You hum, as Hado looks over.

"Ah!" Hado finally seemed to notice that she was being unnoticed. She pouts at you both. "Mouu, stop stealing (Name)-chan's attention Togata!"

"Sorry, sorry." Mirio doesn't sound apologetic but had the decency to turn his attention to the pouting girl. Mirio ruffles your hair, and you were beginning to feel like a Pokemon.

That's when you remembered the missing third party that you assumed should've been with the duo. You looked around curiously as Hado and Mirio lightly argued. You piped up questionably. "Um, senpai." The duo whirled their attention to you in the blink of an eye. You flinched but asked anyway. "Where is Amajiki-senpai?"

"Amajiki?" Hado questions, tilting her head adorably. She looked around in confusion before admitting in sudden realization. "Eh? He was just here-!"

"Ah, he's over there," Mirio answered after a few beats. Both you and Hado instinctively turned your gaze to where Mirio had pointed over to, seeing the pointed-ear senpai huddling into a wall that very moment.

"Oh, there he is!" Hado hums, calling out. "Come here Amajiki! Look it's (Name)-chan!" Hado for some reason was now gesturing to you like you're an exotic animal that Tamaki absolutely needs to see. "Come, come!"

Now she's just calling him like he's a cat.

However, no matter how coaxing Hado was being, Tamaki doesn't respond, not even a peep.

You blinked in confusion but ultimately decided to call out anyway with a tinge of excitement. It was nice to see Amajiki-senpai as it had been quite a long while since you've seen any of the three seniors. "Ah, Amajiki-senpai!" He flinches, but you continued. "It's nice-!"

And all of a sudden, he turned and walked fast-paced away from you three. You blinked again, but this time in actual bafflement. "-to see you...again? Eh?"

"Oh! He ran away!" Nejire points out the obvious.

"That is a little strange," Mirio adds, looking a little surprised. He eyes you, noticing your confused look. Mirio being the person he was, was quick to comfort in a lighthearted tone. "Don't worry (Last), Tamaki looked like he needed to go to the bathroom anyway! Hahaha!"

"Ah..." You hummed. You still frowned, feeling a little weirded out. No matter how you look at it, that was a strange reaction to your greetings. You hoped that you hadn't suddenly got into Tamaki's bad list of people, have you? Although you'd like to think he needed to go to the bathroom badly, you doubt that was the actual case.

A hand ruffled your hair further. "Ah, ah, told you he had stomachaches!" Mirio chides, but the friendly grin on his face shows his calmness. At this point, your hair must be a mangled mess, as Mirio finally decides to stop. "But anyway, looks like the first years are too energetic right Hado? We'll need to step up to the plate."

"Right? (Name)-chan's already getting famous!" Hado nods, making you shake your head vehemently.

Why's everyone saying that?

"No, I'm sure it's just the Pokemon getting the limelight. I prefer...no, I would implore for that to be the case."

Mirio laughs. "Well, let's just say it is." You glared lightly, making him side away with a big grin, not so apologetically saying. "Sorry, sorry! But hey! With the sports festival over, your internships should be coming around."

"Ah...yes. In fact, I have to choose an agency by tomorrow."

"Woah! Oh, oh! We should go to the same agency (Name)! It would be so much fun-!" Hado cheers. You can see the joy in her eyes, as she picks up your hands to swing them ecstatically.

"I'm still having trouble choosing my agency, it's been bothering me a lot, to be honest." You admit to Mirio amidst Hado's mindless cheer, the former nodding in all the seriousness he possesses. Which is not much in the first place.

"Hm! Internships are always a tough choice! Knowing by your popularity you have a lineup just waiting for ya."

"...That's not quite helpful..." Please stop, you wished. Any more words connected with popularity associated with you will make you leave the premise right that instant.

"Haha-! So it isn't!" Mirio guffaws, before turning over in seriousness with that quaint smile of his. "Well let me give you advice...let's see...Hmm, Hado you have some advice?"

"Yep, yep. Just follow your heart!" Still not helpful, but okay. "Take this chance to do and experience something you really want to do!" Hado raises your hands eagerly, as you nod slowly.

"...um, okay?"

Mirio butts in, adding with a calm demeanor. "Well that's right, it might not be much help, but remember you should do what you want to improve on." You hum, listening attentively even if you hadn't the slightest idea about such advice. Mirio lightbulbs a thought, and it shows on his expression. "Ah, but always remember to take things step by step. Once you consider what you want to do, try to decide where you want to go from there. You get it?"

You tilted your head, taking his words in carefully. "So...I should solve my troubles by taking things step by step...?"

"Troubles?" Mirio parrots, but goes on. "Well if you do have troubles then taking it down one by one should help lessen the load, haha!"

You halt. Well, with your thoughts split with your Pokémon's future, and the welfare of your father's organization, it has been quite a burden to you when you had to choose an internship so very hastily. Perhaps that's what Tetsutetsu was noticing?

...Or are you giving him too much credit?

But otherwise, you appreciated the advice your senior has given, as your eyes shone gratefully. "Step by step...yeah! That's actually a big help, thank you Hado-senpai and Togata-senpai."

"Hmph! So cute!" Hado huffs, as she glomps your side without burdening her weight on you. You blink at Hado's bright grin. "If you have any more questions don't be scared to ask kay? I'll answer anything!"

"Ah thank you Hado-senpai." You blushed, making her squeal more at your 'cuteness'. You felt more flustered. She better stop before you pass on from all her compliments. You fanned your hot face gently.

Mirio finally concludes, giving you his shining smile. "No matter, don't stress too much our little Kouhai! You'll make it through!" He then adds with slight mischief you hadn't thought he could possess. "But if there's anything at all, I'll definitely help you out. If you want, I can introduce you to some pros to get you a better feel, what do you say?"

You stared at the bright-hued man.

...

Togata-senpai...is such a reliable person-! You thought, clutching your chest in shock. He just said a few words and you were already amore by his comforting words even when you have yet to say anything. Embarrassment once again crawled into your head, as you looked away from this absolute glowing man. Warmed by his sweet gesture.

At that moment, you come to the realization.

'He's...He's like the sun!'

❧❧❧

After getting your advice, you decided that you needed professional help. Someone that knows everything from top to bottom. The only one who would know all of the hero agencies offered from the number of sidekicks to the exact location to where it is.

And like that, you plopped your hands on Midoriya's desk.

The action served to jump Midoriya into a stupor, eyes widening as he gazed up at you curiously from his notes, a small blush dancing on his cheeks as you gaze at him seriously.

"...Midoriya-kun."

"Uh...Yes? Something wrong? Do you need help?"

You stared at him longer, squinting even as the boy looked more nervous with each second ticking by. In a second you swoop down to grasp his hands, ones that have worked long and hard all year to work to become a hero. You knew he was the one. "You're the person I need."

"...?" Midoriya tilted his head, before looking around the classroom in confusion. And in normalcy Midoriya fashion, he yelped once he realized what you said-face blooming like a red flower with steam bursting out.

"W-W-W-WHAT?!"

❧❧❧

(1) Kabedon refers to the action of slapping a wall fiercely, which produces the sound "don".

(2) This flashback takes place in chapter 22, where the sports festival had just been announced.

❧❧❧

Hello everyone! Hope you're all doing good this new year. Things have been really eventful for me, so apologies for the super late publish. It's been a bit hard for me to pull myself to write, but I hope I can write more chapters soon as I'm so excited to get to future parts.

So not much Pokemon interaction in this chapter! Nidoran and Popplio appeared! I feel like, for some reason, I had a hard time completing this part the most. Honestly, I have a lot of Pokemon in mind for later dates, so I hope you don't mind the minor break away from our lovable creatures. This chapter is definitely more focused on 'interactions'. And hey, introducing some supporters for some of the love interests. I felt like Hagakure is a perfect sidekick to Ojiro. And I have headcanon that she's obsessed with Shojo manga and k-dramas, so she gets her idea from romance from there! Mineta...not the best supporter! But eh, I felt like giving him a new additional role in this story. I thought it would be nice to give some of the love interests some sidekicks since Midoriya has All Might.

I'm pretty happy with adding more class B moments. Some did request for more class B students as love interests, and as much as I want to, that's a lot to add XD At the moment, I'll probably not add any more class B as official love interests. But this is an x reader, and in every x reader story, I like to think everyone sorts of likes your cute butt, so I'll just add very, very tiny moments if I'm feeling it. I just don't mind indulging in every little love interaction. Additionally, the senpai's are here, but Amajiki is AWOL. But don't worry, you'll see him again! Sometimes Mirio can be difficult to write, but I feel like no matter what, he's just the lovable, reliable golden retriever of a senior, and I'm sticking with it.

But outside of the stories realm, I know I'm late, but can we talk about Pokemon, legends of Arceus for a minute, cause holy, I'm in love with it already. Been watching some gameplays and I just love the world-building of it all. The scout's outfit is adorable and I'm digging the different gameplay methods from the originals. Still haven't finished watching it, but I am liking it so far. I've also noticed new Pokemon starters for the new upcoming game! Their actually super adorable-! Any starters you'd like to choose if you get the game? Quaxly has been on my radar!

Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed it! And see you all in the next chapter loves!

p.s. was gonna post this few days ago but got sidetracked by simping over blue lock characters. ADJJKL- It's good! Totally recommend if you like Sports Anime!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.7K 16
"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙠.." [𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜] 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
64.1K 2.4K 38
They say that with the birth of a baby with Bio-luminescent powers, the dream of super powers became a reality. Soon, 80% of the population having wh...
114K 3.7K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧...
95.3K 2.1K 49
The world as we know it is full of people with quirks. What are quirks, you ask? Well, they are an extent that about 80% of us humans have. To have q...