Mysterious Marriage. || Jungk...

By biasjk2004

Yn is a hard working, dedicated assistant; and is completely in love with her boss, Kim Namjoon. She always c... More

note
Ch.1 shattered dreams
ch.2 married
ch.3 The arrangement
ch.4 The agreement
ch.5 seeing demons
ch.6 sweetness
ch.7 Mornings
ch.8 demage control
ch.9 Truth
ch.10 Football
ch.11 Workaholic
ch.12 First kiss
ch.13 nightmare
ch.14 snuggles
ch.15 Mistakes
ch.16 Fire
ch.17 Relief
ch.18 Disgust
ch.20 feelings
ch.21 Fear
ch.22 Past
ch.23 Rescue
ch.24 You're doll
ch.25 A dream come true
ch.26 A dinner for two
ch.27 Revealed
ch.28 Zoo
ch.29 This can't be real
ch.30 Letting go
ch.31 Moving forward
ch.32 Mine
ch.33 Finally
ch.34 Gone
ch.35 Save me
ch.36 Terror
ch.37 Shots fired
ch.38 Say Yes
Ch.39 The Finish Line
ch.40 Forever And Ever Babe (Epilogue)

ch.19 Lily

1.5K 73 2
By biasjk2004

Yn's POV:

My heart sank at the idea that he actually thought I was disgusted by him. How could I ever feel that way towards him? The way his voice asked the question, I could feel the fear and insecurity of it all. He was afraid. It was as if he was having a moment of weakness and felt the need to do it in front of me.

Jeon Jungkook. Owner, CEO, rich, powerful man that was as large as a boulder was so afraid of me hating him.

Of me being disgusted with him.

Was it because he was wounded? Did that whore, Lisa really mess him up that badly? There was no way I could hold back in this moment. I had to answer him honestly. "I could never be disgusted with you Jungkook. You're perfect."

His body tensed, then it relaxed and a low rumble of his chest came forth. The light from the bathroom played across his face giving me a clear view of the intense look his blue eyes were giving me. "Honestly Yn, if you keep talking like that, it makes me want to kiss you."

My cheeks instantly went aflame. I could feel tingles in my skin starting in my legs and working their way up. My stomach flipped and my heart beat faster against my chest. Did he really just say what I think he said?

I swallowed hard against the lump in the back of my throat. "If we're being honest Jungkook, when you look at me the way you are right now, it makes me hope you will." My voice came out barely a whisper.

Without any other thoughts; Ignoring all the alarms we both knew were going off inside, I allowed nothing else to matter but what was in front of me.

My husband.

His presence seemed to wrap around me as he took my words as an invitation. Which, they were.

Jungkook's large frame towered over me, his strong arm wrapped around me just like before, and his one hand stayed on my cheek as he leaned down and pressed his lips to my own.

For this moment, I allowed myself to feel. To imagine.

What if he really was my husband? What if this was a loving kiss from a husband to his wife that he loved unconditionally? Was this what it was really like? Sweet, tender? Or was there supposed to be more passion? More drive?

His lips were soft, his kiss this time started out more gentle, just like the first time. Then, as I pressed into it more, so did he.

Jungkook's kisses started to grow more needy, more passionate.

Oh my god. Forget I ever said anything about more passion. I carefully pressed myself against him more as his hand left my face and joined his other hand around my back. His hands began to travel and rest more on my hips, tucking themselves slightly under the bottom of my shirt to caress my bare skin.

Chills ran down my spine as my body started to warm up. Quickly.

I don't know what happened, but when his tongue entered my mouth and began caressing my own, a light moan escaped me. I have never been turned on before by a man's voice, but my god, when a low growl came forth from Jungkook's throat in approval, I about lost my senses.

A sudden light knock from the room door caused us to jump and quickly pull away from each other's embrace. Light from the hallway entered and in peeked the night nurse. "Oh! Is everything alright?"

"Of course! I was just helping him back to bed from the bathroom." I quickly told her. I could tell Jungkook wasn't too happy for the interruption. His broad body was turned slightly towards her, eyeing her carefully. "Right, dear?" I asked him, playing the good 'wife'.

"Right." he mumbled and allowed me to lead him back to bed, even though he was able to do so on his own.

"Okay. Well I wanted to check on your pain level, Mr. Jeon since you're due for some more pain medication."

"I don't want anything. I'm not in that much pain." he replied, throwing his legs up carefully back into bed. I grabbed the sheet and pulled it up over his legs and brushed against his torso on accident as I laid it against him. He eyed me carefully. "Well, not in the kind of pain you can help with anyways." he added towards the nurse, causing me to blush ten shades of red.

I quickly turned and climbed back into my bed and faced the window, pulling the covers over my shoulders and closing my eyes.

I prayed I we could both sleep.

XxX

Another day went by and I was happy to see that Jungkook and I were back to normal. Well, speaking like we had been before all the fighting. It was nice that we finally put that all behind us. Now, we only had to try and put that damn kiss behind us.

Ugh.

So far Jungkook had been back to being a gentleman and hadn't tried kissing me again. Thankfully, because I might not be able to resist him if he were to try. Which was bad, because I really could not handle falling for the man and getting hurt again like I did with Namjoon.

Oh wow. I hadn't even thought of him once that past week. Hmm.. that was a first. Should I feel guilty for that? Or... was that normal? I mean... I had loved him right? Shouldn't I be heartbroken for years? Or at least half a year?

It still pained me, don't get me wrong. That whole thing had left a big hole in my heart. But the fact that it hadn't been that long and I already stopped thinking of him? Maybe it was just because of Jungkook getting attacked. Yeah. That's it.

I was just focused on more important things.

Now today was prep day. They wanted to keep Jungkook just a few more days then he would finally get to go home. We both were more than ready, and even jimin was ready. Jimin, bless his heart, had been running the company in place of Jungkook this entire time. We were lucky that he had been working so closely with Jungkook all these years so he practically could run it in his sleep if he needed to.

Plus the project was over, besides the now destroyed building. All of our hard work ended up being for nothing.

The doctor had just come in and changed Jungkook's bandages, checking on all the burns. The minor ones were healing nicely, and even the third degree ones were as well, but just as said before: They would scar.

Now this Doctor, Dr. Jung was super nice and a younger one at that. It seemed as if Doctors were younger and younger now days. He had instructed me on how to do the dressing changes at home, making me feel a bit excited. Sorry, like I said, I loved the medical field! Anything I can learn and do gets me excited...

"Ready?" Suzy asked, smiling at Jungkook. She was such a good CENA. So far she had been a blessing in disguise. Not only was she taking good care of Jungkook, she was taking good care of me as well. She was probably around my age if I wasn't mistaken, but it didn't matter. She was also meant for this field, just as I hoped to be.

Suzy held the wheel chair beside Jungkook as he got up and sat down into it. It was cute to see just how tall he was compared to others. I knew he was towering over me, but the Aid was a lot shorter than I was! It looked like Jack and the Beanstalk! Adorable. And what was cuter was that he preferred the little woman over some of the others we had met.

"How long is this going to take?" Jungkook sighed in annoyance.

"The CT scan won't take too long. I think the longest wait will be just trying to get in. We didn't have to put you in as STAT so there might be another person before you."

"Great." he whined.

"Oh it will be fine." she reassured him. "Plus it means you are one step closer to getting out of this place."

I couldn't help but chuckle lightly. She didn't even hesitate to scold him when he was being a baby. They both looked towards me, her with a smile, him with a frown. "Oh don't mind me. You go get that test done and I'm going to go take a walk to stretch my legs. I'll be back shortly."

"Sounds good." Susy chirped.

"Oh! Before I forget, Suzy, is Dr. Jung still on the floor?"

She shook her head. "He just headed towards the elevator. He's going up to the third floor if you want to see him. You might catch him on the way."

"Great, perfect." I said, grabbing my wallet and heading towards the door. Jungkook's large arms crossed over his chest as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Why do you want to see him again?" he asked, a bit defensive. I shook my head at his antics and smiled at him.

"I just have a question. Don't worry." And before I walked out of the room to go after the doctor, I walked over and leaned over slightly to kiss Jungkook on the cheek.

He seemed to like that.

XxX

Okay, so I was now on the third floor. This hospital was actually a small one, considering it was in Seoul. So it was to my surprise that when I walked off the elevator and asked the nearest desk for Dr. Jung that they directed me to a small hallway off to the side that read, "Burn Unit".

Such a small hospital had such a unit?

But when I made my way down there I noticed it wasn't an addition to the place, it was just another wing of rooms that they had set up for burn patients. Jungkook had been more critical at the time and had been in the ICU so he never actually made it up here I guess.

I never realized just how many people got burned here.

I made my way down the hallway and noticed quite a few rooms were in use. I looked around, looking to see if I could spot the doctor. I honestly just wanted to thank him again for taking Jungkook on as a patient so suddenly so that he could heal as fast as possible. Even being a younger doctor he had talent for healing burns.

Hmmm.. I can't seem to find him. Where would he be? I don't even see a nurse at the moment either. Strange.

"Hello." a small voice suddenly chirped, causing me to jump. My heart raced at the sudden scare, yet even when I recovered and looked towards the culprit, I was never prepared for what was before me.

My eyes went wide and another pair of green eyes stared back at me.

But that's not what shocked me.

I quickly smiled softly at her to try and cover my instant shock. Before me was a small girl, no older than seven, with a body and face covered in scars from burns. My heart instantly broke at the sight, but I squatted down to her level. "Well hello beautiful, what's your name?"

Her marred hand reached up and tucked a her patchy hair behind her ear. It was long and a strawberry red. Her cheeks I would have imagined had carried thousands of freckles at one point. A few on her left cheek, which was still pretty intact, held a few of them. Her little gown was still a bit big on her and she still held a teddy bear in the other arm. "Lily." she answered. Her voice still came out strong and sweet, like honey. "What's yours?" she asked back.

"It's Kim Yn. But you can call me Yn."

Her little hand then did something that caused my heart to break even more. I wanted to take her into my arms and hold her forever as she reached out and touched my cheek. Her eyes went a bit wide as she ran it across to feel the texture of it. "It's so soft."

"Yes, little one."

"Mine's rough." she told me, pulling back and feeling her own. I swallowed hard but didn't show anything to her but my smile. She was sweet, and still pretty innocent for a seven year old. This girl didn't need my pity, she needed me to see her like a normal person. I reached out myself and gently touched her cheek. The marred skin didn't hold the same texture as normal skin, but it wasn't rough as she said it was. A bit bumpy, yes, but not rough.

Her emerald eyes studied me closely as I gently traced the outline of her face. They almost seemed surprised and.... happy? "What?" I asked, lightly giggling at her reaction.

"Do you like my face?" she asked in surprise. Oh my.

"It's beautiful."

A bright smile then painted itself onto her lips. "You think so?!"

"Of course."

"Lily, what have we told you about talking to strangers." A sudden male voice asked, a bit scolding. It was a light one, but I turned to see Dr. Jung standing there as I recognised his voice. His brow raised as he saw me. "Mrs. Jeon?"

"Dr. Hoseok! Miss Yn is nice! She's my friend! No stranger!" Lily chirped in and grabbed my hand. "See?"

He looked to me and I shrugged lightly not really knowing what to say. He smiled softly at me and then at her and then proceeded to sigh. "Alright, if you say so, Lily."

Smiling in triumph, I stood as she continued to hold my hand. Then as if a thought came to her, she tugged on my hand slightly. I looked down at her. "Yes?"

"Do you like to read?" her face brightened at the thought.

"I love to read, do you?"

"Yeah, but I like someone to read to me more. Like momma used to do. Will you read to me Miss. Yn?!"

Oh, wow. I didn't know what to say. "I-"

Dr. Jung chimed in. "Now, Lily, we have treatment and lunch coming up soon. We can't do that right now, remember?"

"Oh yeah." She pouted. Just as soon as it came though, it changed back to a bright smile. "Can you come read to me tomorrow!?"

Honestly the thought of it made me excited. I looked to the doctor for approval and he nodded. Turning back towards the small girl, I nodded back at her. "Of course, we will make it a date."

My heart stopped as I saw such a marred face glow with so much joy. This girl may have scars all over her body, but she was more beautiful than I ever would be.

"Now go on, Lily. I'll be there shortly." With a nod and squeal, the girl turned and ran barefoot back into her room and shut the door. I watched her go the entire way until Dr. Jung came to stand beside me. "She's a special one."

"I can see that." I agreed. "Does her mother come here often?" I then asked, remembering her saying something about her mother reading to her. I looked to him and he sighed.

"She's an orphan, actually. Both were in a bad house fire. Father was in a car accident and died when she was an infant. It was just her and her mother. The fire killed her but spared little Lily there. Yet it made sure to mark her with the reminders."

My heart dropped. Why would such a small, innocent child have to go through such a thing? "That's horrible."

"Yes." he eyed me carefully. "You sure are good with her though. Most just stare. She likes you." I blushed slightly and looked away. "Is there something I can help you with?" he then asked, making me remember why I came in the first place.

"Oh, uh, I just wanted to thank you again personally for caring for my husband."

He raised a brow and then smiled. "It's my pleasure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.2K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
17.6K 1.5K 41
Cause.... Love can hurt sometimes...! Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung! 3 inseparable trio who are best of friends. Where Tae's lavish, bubbly personalit...
253K 7K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
28.5K 925 32
"You know how I feel for you..." "I know, and I love you too but I don't think I'm ready yet..." --- A story in which Jungkook falls in love with Y...