To The Boy I Loved | βœ“

By lifegoeseven

"Uh, Melissa! The truth is," Jason mumbled and our eyes locked "That I-I'm in love with you" he stuttered and... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37 - EXTRA CHAPTER
THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE

45 7 2
By lifegoeseven

Hey!! Nice to meet you! 

I'm glad that you decided to check this novel out. I'm really grateful, thank you so much :)

I hope you like this story and continue on reading it!

--

This novel is named "To The Boy I Loved" as you can see! 

In this, you will find a sweet yet slightly complicated love story that takes twists and turns due to an unexpected reveal.

This is my first book and I'm not a professional writer so please excuse any errors. I will try my best to fix them and improve with time.

WARNING:

This has mild sexual scenes and a certain amount of strong language. Reader discretion is advised.

Note: It's a request to not copy my work since it is an original idea written by me. 

All right reserved.

Copyright © 2021 lilyoongs_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.8K 33
I feel my heart racing when I see his face. I lose all my words when he smiles at me. My best moments are alone in my bed when I dream of him. He's m...
6.2K 324 23
"Hey Princess." "Wh..at is your problem?! Why are y..you following me?!" "Are you scared of me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "N..no I am no..t...
1.9K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
264 3 6
You don't get to decide other's feelings and you can't change anyone or make them like you. If you love someone does it mean you desire them so much...