The Alpha Meets The Rogue

By Hailey_aintsimp

An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as Kidnapped By The Alpha Billionaire. This is the complete ver... More

Note
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 Restricted
Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47 Restricted
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 Restricted
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Excerpt

Chapter 35

3.6K 106 5
By Hailey_aintsimp

I stayed quiet, staring at Dylan. He looked furious, with his arms crossed and his intimidating figure staring down at me.

"Answer me," he said. His voice wasn't raised, but I could hear the order behind his words.

"We might need his help," I said softly.

"We don't need anything from him. I have everything under control. I don't need another pack's help," Dylan said, walking around his desk and standing in front of me.

"Yes we do. Do you think that if Alpha Jackson or Alpha Nicolas attack, they will do it alone?" I asked, raising my hands in the air. My words came out in a yell. I didn't intend to speak that way, but I was scared. I knew what they were capable of- at least Alpha Jackson.

"Do you know how sexy you look right now?" Dylan asked, taking a step closer to me.

I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Is that a joke?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"I don't joke," Dylan said, seriously. I was about to object to that, but instead, stayed quiet. It was true, he never really joke about anything.

The house phone started ringing and I looked down at it. Dylan looked at me and then at the phone.

"Answer it, it's probably Blake," Dylan said. I stared at him, wondering if it was a trick.

"It's not a trick, answer the phone before you miss the call," Dylan repeated. I raised both my eyebrows, surprised that he knew I was thinking that.

"You left your guard down, I can hear your thoughts," he said, and pointed to the phone. I looked at him strangely, still not knowing if he was testing me.

"Hello?" I said into the phone when I finally answered it.

Dylan walked to take a seat in the chair that was behind his desk.

"Leila, are okay?" Blake asked, his voice sounding desperate.

"I'm fine, sorry for hanging up," I said.

"It's okay. Is Dylan there?"

"He's right here," I told Blake, looking at Dylan who was watching me.

"Do you need me to go over there?" Blake asked, sounding like he was ready to come at any moment.

Before I got to answer, a yelp left my lips as Dylan roughly grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Blake asked me. He sounded genuinely worried.

I moved around on Dylan's lap, turning myself to face him.

He didn't do anything, just continued to stare at me as I talked to Blake.

"I'm okay, sorry about that. Thank you, for your words- earlier," I told him, feeling grateful that I could count on him.

"No need. Are you good now?" Blake asked, once again.

"I am. If I do need anything, I'll call you, yeah?" I said to him.

"That sounds good. But, just keep me updated with anything that happens, even if it's small," Blake said, now sounding more relieved.

"I will. Thank you so much. For everything," I told him.

Blake chuckled through the phone, and it made me feel a lot better. I had known him for so little, yet I could really count on him.

"No problem. I'll talk to you later Leila," Blake said.

"Bye," I said to him, letting a smile form on my face.

As soon as I hung up the phone, Dylan brought my lips down on his. He wrapped one hand on my waist, while the other was softly placed on the side of my face.

I didn't really know why he was kissing me, but I enjoyed having him being close to me. Soon, we'd be leaving to his parent's house, so I was trying to savor these moments I had before letting the crazy begin.

When we arrived at the patio of Dylan's parents' mansion, there were people scattered everywhere.

"The meeting is in the back," Dylan whispered in my ear. I nodded at him.

We had been holding hands, but as soon as more people came into view, Dylan wrapped his arm around my waist.

The people from the pack were looking at us with curious eyes. As we passed by, they lowered their heads, showing respect to their Alpha.

We walked inside Benjamin and Emma's house. There were a few people inside- most helping with the food of the party that would follow my welcoming to the pack.

Jace was standing next to a group of boys, with his arms crossed. He caught our scent and turned to look at us. I smiled, and he waved at me, offering a smile in return.

I felt Dylan tense and he stopped walking. When I turned to look at him, he was frowning. Today was not the best day for him to cause a scene over his jealousy.

I removed his hand from my waist and interlaced my hand with his. With force, I practically dragged us closer to Jace.

"Dylan, Leila," Jace said, nodding at us two.

"Hey Jace," I said, waving.

One of the guys turned to look at me and smiled.

"So you're our new Luna?" The guy curiously asked. I could tell the other two boys were waiting on my reply.

"Yes, I am," I answered.

I looked up at Dylan and he was frowning at the group.

"Keep your thoughts about MY mate to yourself," Dylan stated in his Alpha voice, looking among three guys, and then at Jace.

I frowned at Dylan, but he was too busy scowling at the guys to even pay attention to me.

Dylan suddenly growled at them, and I knew they were using the mind link to communicate. I walked away from them, and in search of the kitchen- not wanting to be near Dylan if he was going to be behaving like that.

I found the kitchen after looking in several rooms. When I walked in, a lady practically ran to my side and hugged me tightly.

"Oh Leila, you're here early!" She exclaimed, gaining the attention from everyone in the room.

"Yes, we just got here," I told her, not really knowing who she was.

"I'm Dylan's mother, Emma" she said, looking excited. I smiled at her, now knowing why she was being so nice with me. She interlaced her arm with mine, and walked us into the kitchen.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet my daughter, Leila."

When Emma introduced me that way, I almost cried. It was amazing how easy she and Benjamin had accepted me in their family, and pack. I had only met Dylan's dad one other time, but he had been really nice. I was expecting both of them to hold against me all the craziness that was going on in the pack- but they were the complete opposite of that.

After spending some time in the kitchen, Dylan came to get me.

"It's time," he said to me, smiling.

The women in the kitchen squealed and clapped excitedly at Dylan and me. We both smiled at them. After some congratulations, we left the kitchen and started making our way to the back patio.

I was aware that Dylan's pack was big, but I was still amazed when I saw them all gathered in the back.

A small stage was set up where we would stand, in order for the pack to see us. There were so many people. My heart was beating out of control and my stomach was doing somersaults inside of me.

"How many members are in your pack?" I asked Dylan, curiously.

My pack had around 200, while Alpha Nicolas' had a pack of 235 wolves. Dylan's pack seemed significantly bigger.

"There are 370 members, now including you," Dylan confirmed. My mouth dropped open as I stared around at the people in front of us.

As soon as Dylan stepped up on the stage, the crowd went wild- everyone cheering their Alpha. Dylan raised a hand up, trying to get everyone to settle down.

"Many of you are aware that I have found my mate," Dylan began his speech. The crowd went even louder after Dylan said that, and I could see the grin playing on his face.

"We were getting some things fixed up, but now it's official. My position as Alpha has never been questioned, and for that, I am thankful. But, every leader needs a companion. Every pack needs two Alphas. I am extremely happy to present today- Leila, my mate and Luna of the Midnight Moon Pack."

Dylan finished his speech and helped me up the stage. If I had thought the people were loud and excited while Dylan was onstage, it was nothing compared to when I stepped up.

I gave them a smile and waved, as I stood next to Dylan who was still holding my hand.

Hope you guys comment and vote:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 7.3K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...
Save Me By jlm

Werewolf

408K 15.6K 94
BEING EDITED. |Book One| For the past 3 years, she's been living a normal human life. Although she wasn't particularly happy, she preferred it more...
295K 8.8K 42
Your basic: Cliche, Kidnapping, Alpha, Mate, Lovey Dovey -Werewolf Book When Sia finds herself searching for her best friend in the local forest, it...
138K 4.9K 32
Analia has no idea why she was being kidnapped and targeted by a group of vicious people. What is so special about her that they want her? what are t...