The Alpha Meets The Rogue

By Hailey_aintsimp

An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as Kidnapped By The Alpha Billionaire. This is the complete ver... More

Note
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 Restricted
Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47 Restricted
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 Restricted
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Excerpt

Chapter 25

3.6K 91 18
By Hailey_aintsimp

Once Blake had gathered the men that would accompany him, we left outside. 

I thought we would run, but Blake said it was better if we drove there. He'd drop me off somewhere about an hour before we reached Dylan's land.

I was feeling more and more nervous by the minute, but I knew it was the right thing to do.

"Relax, everything will be fine," Blake said. 

He was sitting next to me. We were in one of three SUVs that were driving there. Blake had planned to only take about four men. 

After some convincing from me, he finally settled for ten. Blake and I had our own truck and one the guy's was driving us there.

"I'm not so sure of that. With Dylan, you just never know," I replied, feeling my palms getting sweaty.

"If he tries anything, you know you can just call me and I'll pick you up from there," Blake said, trying to comfort me.

I nodded but didn't add anything else.

"We're here," the guy driving stated.

"Thanks Jake," Blake said, before opening his door and getting out. He helped me out and grabbed my bag in his hand.

Some of the guys got out of the car as well. We had arrived to an abandoned warehouse.

"You know where we are, right?"

"I do," I replied, my voice coming out shaky, unconsciously.

"Leila, now I'm not so sure it's a good idea to let you go back," Blake said, looking worried.

It was dark out, about 10:30 at night. I only had about an hour's run before I reached Midnight Moon territory.

"I'm not really sure what I'm worried about," I stated.

"Is it Nicolas?"

"I think it might be. I just don't to go back with my pack. I know he's going to come after me, and he will find me," I said, nerves forming in the pit of my stomach.

"You know Dylan will protect you. And if anything happens, you can call me too. My pack will stand by Dylan's, if Nicolas tries to do anything to you," Blake said.

My eyes started getting glassy. I had been so lucky when I met Blake. Other than finding my mate, getting to know Blake had been the best thing to happen to me since I ran away from home.

"It'll be alright," Blake said in a soothing tone. 

He stretched his arms out to embrace me. I went into his arms, feeling the need to be comforted.

Blake wrapped his arms around me, resting his hands in the small of my back. I placed my hands on his chest, nestling my head in his neck.

"You have no idea how much I wish you were my mate," Blake said. I smiled, feeling my face warm up at his words.

"Too bad she already has a mate, right?" I heard a voice say from behind us. 

As soon as my wolf recognized it, she hauled with joy. I felt a shiver run through my body at hearing him once again.

"Let go of my mate, right now," Dylan ordered. 

His voice didn't rise, but there was threat behind his words.

Blake didn't say anything. He just looked down at me and smiled.

I turned around to look at Dylan. I had seen him yesterday in the morning, yet it felt like so much longer. I missed him- a lot.

"Are you okay?" Dylan asked me, his tone softening as he spoke to me. 

My eyes were still watery and my face was wearing a light blush.

I didn't say anything, only nodded my head once. The guys accompanying Blake, one by one stood behind him.

Dylan was about ten feet away from us. He had been alone, but slowly, people from his pack started showing up and stood behind him as well.

"Come over here," Dylan said to me.

I turned to look at Blake. He smiled at me, and nodded for me to go to Dylan.

I started walking toward him, feeling strange to have all eyes on me as I made my way to his side. 

Jace was standing at Dylan's flank while John was standing on the other side.

My wolf was crying, wanting me to hurry up and already get to Dylan's side. There was tension in the air, making it feel thicker.

Once I was on Dylan's reach, he grabbed me and crashed me into his chest.

He held on to me tightly. His hands were on my waist, digging in. He nestled his head in my neck, inhaling my scent. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling the need to also touch him in some way.

Everyone else stood still as Dylan was doing that. I started noticing that Dylan's pack was staring at Blake's pack with something that unnerved me.

I placed my hands on Dylan's chest, wanting to move him away so that I could see what was happening.

"Eric, take her," Dylan ordered.

He let go of me and put my hand in Eric's, making him take me to the side.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my heart beating faster as Eric tried moving me away from Dylan.

"I'm just going to show Blake what happens when you mess with me," Dylan said, staring at Blake. 

Dylan's eyes were turning black and I knew that meant his wolf was coming out. He wanted a fight.

When I turned to look at Blake, he looked the picture of calm. He wasn't even worried that Dylan was about to fight him.

"No, don't," I said, reaching out for Dylan's hand.

Eric tried to stop me, and move me away, but I was putting up a fight.

Dylan didn't pull away from my hold, but he didn't try to get me closer to him.

"You don't even know what happened," I told Dylan, my words sounding desperate. 

Some of the guys in his pack were already shifting, and looking ready to attack.

"You can explain later at home," Dylan said, trying to pry my hand from his arm.

"No!" I yelled. Everyone turned to look at me, even the men who had already shifted.

Show the vote button some love, and leave a comment if you will. Thank you loads for reading! Cheers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...
82.5K 451 6
Leila is a werewolf, an Alpha daughter from a rare Alpha line. Due to circumstances prior to her birth, her once proud and powerful pack was nearly...
82.4K 4.7K 117
This is book three to the Blue Eyed Wolf Series. The Boss Rogue has just committed murder. Alpha George is dead. Connor is missing and the only clue...
631K 22.2K 40
Emma was raised to be the perfect luna. She's caring and sweet, feisty and protective. Her pack loves her and she them. Everything changes on her se...