Love of Steele

Por HaleyMoss

Based in the transformers Prime season 3. The third and finally book of the steele books. Más

Chapter 47 Darkmount, NV
Chapter 48 Scattered
Chapter 49 Prey
Chapter 50 Rebellion
Chapter 52 Chain of Command
Chapter 53 Plus One
Chapter 54 Thirst and Evolution
Chapter 55 Minus one
Chapter 56 Persuasion
Chapter 57 Synthesis
Chapter 58 Deadlock
Author's note

Chapter 51 Project Pedacon

869 18 2
Por HaleyMoss

StarBlaze P.O.V.

I woke up to find Magnus not inside the ship. I went to get up but a shot of pain went into my stomach, it hurt and felt sore. Our love making I assume, but I had to get up. There was stuff to be done. I grabbed onto the side of the berth and hosited myself up. Helping myself walk by putting a hand on the wall as I walked out.

I wouldnt be able to hunch over when I went into the building or they would all know that something was wrong. I stood up tall and tighten my belly eventhough it hurt. Wow who knew? Not me. I wish my parents could see how happy I am with Magnus.

I miss them but I know their watching me from heaven and that they are always with me. I felt the wind brush around me, yeah their always with me. I smiled as I walked into the building with the others all standing around the groundbridge.

"Ultra Magnus we are ready to recieve you." Ratchet said into the comm. I watched Mangus come through. "About time you came to sleepy head." Smoke said by me. "Yeah well I need my beauty sleep." I told him. "You got that right." Smoke said. I glared at him. "I kid, I kid." Smoke said.

I watched my Sexy Mech transform, man I'll never get tired of that. "We didnt find much else in the former base." Magnus said. "You call this? Not much else?" Wheeljack said holding the lobbing ball. Then throwing it. We all ducked. I kind of groaned due to my stomach hurting but I didnt let the pain come to my faceplates.

The lobbing by went right into the wall. I'd hate to get hit by that thing right now. "Wheeljack you could have caused serious damage."Ratchet yelled at him. "To me." Miko said. "A little help here." I head Agent F say. Oh boy.

"What were you thinking soldier?" Magnus asked Wheeljack. Oh no, this cant be good. "I was thinking that Bulk would catch that lob." Wheeljack joked. "Let me make myself clear, as Optimus primes second in command I have no intention of tolerateing wrecker behavior." Magnus said.

"Somethings never change even if you have changed a little for a certain femme." Wheeljack said. I watched the other gather around waiting for one of them to blow a gasket. "Jackie." Bulk warned.

"Need I remind you that it was Optimus prime himsellf that appointed me to assign to be you wreckers commander on cybertron and get you loose cannons under control. If you will not follow orders then choose the path of lease restance as you did before." Magnus said to Wheeljack.

"If my ship werent a twisted wreck in prison, I'd do that.. Sir." Wheeljack smarted off and walked off. I then heard Magnus sigh. Their never gonna be on the same level.

"So any word from Optimus?" Magnus asked to get subject changed. "He's investigating recent decepticon activity." Ratchet said. I was wondering where Oppi was hiding out at.

"Hopefully an energon mine." Ratchet added.

I walked off to see if I could get through to wheeljack maybe. I mean I enjoy that he's a loose cannon as Magnus put it but sometimes he can be irresponsible. I walked down the hall till I found him leaned against the wall with his servo's clenched together in a fist.

"Wheeljack?" I asked. "What kid? Here to rub it in or command me something?" He yelled. Wow who knew how bad that would hurt coming from him. I though we were friends. "No wheeljack how can you think that?" I asked. "Because your bonded to him. Now you hold authority over me but I dont want to hear it. So can you just leave me alone." Wheeljack said.

I was fed up and fed up now." No Wheeljack I wont leave you alone, I know you dont like him but he's right you are a loose cannon sometimes. Yes I like that about you but when it comes to protecting each other we all have to be responsible and that means you as well. You may think that you dont need anyone but yourself but your wrong. You belong here with us, with all of us standing together nothing can knock us down. I"m not going to order you around, jus tbecause I am with Magnus doesnt mean that I am like him. I love him, yes, but I am my own being and I will do what is good for me and what is good for others and what is right. You being here with us and atleast listeing to orders is what is right for you Wheeljack. This is your home now, you have nowhere else to go. Why cant you accept the fact that you need us just as much as we need you?" I told him. Afterwards I was feeling dizzy now and felt like fainting.

"No your wrong Starblaze I dont need you and I dont need anyone!" He yelled at me as he pushed me out of his way. Which landed me on my back and hitting my back helm on the floor. I couldnt take it anymore, the pain in my stomach, feeling dizzy and now the pain in my helm, I began to black out.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Wheeljack P.O.V.

I was angry but I didnt know that I pushed her that hard. I kneeled down beside Starblaze and nudged her gently. "Starblaze? Starblaze wake up." I said but she wasnt waking up. What have I done?

I picked her up bridal style and ran into the main part of the new base. "Doc." I yelled. "Wheeljack I told you not to call me that. What happend?" He said. I saw the commander turn towards me with angry in his optics.

"I"m sorry I didnt mean to. I barely pushed her out of the way and she went hard to the ground and never got back up." I said. Ratchet took Starblaze from me and put her on the medical berth. I was suddenly slammed up aganst the wall by Ultra Magnus with him yelling in my face. "What did you do to her!!!"

"Just what I said." I told him. "Actually the question is what did you do commander?" Ratchet said.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V

I let go of Wheeljack at Ratchet's question. "I"m sorry what?" I asked. "What have you done to her? Her stomach is tight and bruised." Ratchet said. "Are you suggesting that I abused my own mate?!" I scolded at Ratchet.

"Well I have another idea but I need to speak to you privately Commander." Ratchet said. Everyone scattered to their own rooms to give us some room to talk. "So?" I said waiting on a answer.

"Did you two perhaps finally fully mate last night?" He asked. "It's not really any of your business but yes." I said. "It most certainly is if she's the hurt patient and I am the doctor. Were you rough with her at first or all the way?" Ratchet asked me.

"I tried not to hurt her but she said it hurt way more than it was during our holoforms. I went slowly after that but then she wanted me to go rougher and so i did. I was still afriad of hurtting her though." I told him.

"did she say anything?" He asked. "She said I was huge and it hurt really bad." I told him worrying again. "The next time I would suggest going much slower and less rough even if that feels good." Ratchet said as he put some healing stuff on her helm and stomach.

I nodded. I felt even worse now. I heard a groan and looked down at Starblaze to see her optics opening. "Sweetspark?" I asked. "What hit me?" She said. "Wheeljack." I stated angerly.

"Oh yeah He's gonna get it when I get up." She said. "Your not going anywhere. why didnt you tell me that I hurt you this morning?" I asked a little angry. "I"m sorry I didnt want to worry you. because last night was amazing." SHe said.

I sighed

__________________________________________________________________________________

Starblaze P.O.V.

I honestly felt so much better now I dont know what Ratchet did but I dont feel any pain or soreness. He's got the magic doctor touch. I slowly stood up with a little help from Magnus but once I stood I felt I was fine.

I was fixing to turn to Magnus to tell him I"m good now but then I heard "Oh Starblaze I"m so sorry kid I didnt realize you were hurt or that I pushed you so roughly." Wheeljack exclaimed.

"Awe Wheeljack I"ve never seen you so concerned, IT's cute." I said.

"D-Did you just call me cute?Mech's are not cute especially me." Wheeljack said. "And you studdered that makes you even cuter." I said with a sweet face prob.

"Ugh I cant get any where with you can I?" Wheeljack said. "Nope." I said then I did something he wouldnt expect I punched him in the faceplate.

"Ow, you got a mighty punch! I guess I deserve that and you were right by the way." He said as he walked off. "SO let's go see what the others are doing shall we?" I asked Magnus.

"we shall, after this." He said as he leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss on my lips. I smiled through it. I Love this MEch.

"I Love you too sweetspark." He said. We both walked servo in servo to the main part of this new base.

I saw all the others they had worried expressions on. "Starblaze are you alright?" They all asked at the same time. Freaky really. "yes I'm fine." I said. They all nodded.

Onward to something for Miko to say: "How rad would it be if you all had jetpacks like Opitmus?"

No one answered at first. "Quite rad Miko." Ratchet answered. I was a little surprised. "But the forge has been depleted of it's power to do that." Ratchet answered again.

"Now it's only good for pounding out dings." Bulkhead said. "I think you'd look pretty hot swinging that hammer around, you would be like Thor." I whispered to Magnus. Atleast I hope it was a whisper. "Okay please keep your gross comments to your private comm links please." Miko said.

Not quite a whisper I guess." Who is this Thor you speak of?and is that so?" Magnus smirked not even caring about the others in the room. I blushed.

"Yuck!" Miko said again. "ugh really guys, not here."Bulk said. We then heard a car come racing in. Looks like smoke but with new colors. "Smokescreen?" Arcee asked. Said bot transformed and said" Aww what gave me away?"

We all just gave him the look. "Cmon robots in disguse right?" Smoke said. "You look awesome Smoke." I told him. "Thanks Blaze." Smoke smiled.

I started walking right behind him after his prime comment. "So SMoke where's you find the colors at?" I asked. "Human cars, where else?" He joked. "You know it." I said.

"so what happend with Wheeljack?" He asked. "I tried to convince him tha the needed us and not to be so irresponsible. then he just pushed me but my stomach was all hurting pretty bad so it didnt take much for him to knock me over then." I said.

"Im gonna beat his tailpipe." Smoke said angry. "Dont bother I already hit him and he said was sorry." I said. He relaxed then. "So what happend to your stomach?" He asked. "I'd rather not say it's too personal, sorry." I told him.

He put his hands up as to surrander and said" No problem."

I turned around at the sound of the ground bridge to see Oppi walking through holding somehting odd looking. "Optimus did you find energon?" Ratchet asked hopeful.

"No, but I did uncover this." Oppi said as he put the thing he was holding down as everyone surrounded it. "It's can not be?" Ratchet said as he did his shocked face. "What? what is it?" I asked.

"The ancient remains of a predacon." Oppi said. "Oppi what is a predacon?" I asked. "Okay I still cant get over the fact that you call him that and that he actually adopted you." bulkhead said. No one paid attention to what he said.

"Though it remains unclear why such a skull would be found on your planet, it's presnts reveals all too much that megatron sent the predacon on pursuit of Wheeljack."Ratchet said.

"Oh you mean the dragon."I said. "Yeah the dragonbot we put on ice?" Miko said. "Except predacons have been exstinct since..well." Ratchet said. "Since most life began on cybertron." Smokescreen finsihed.

"So their like earth's dinosaurs." Raph said. "so like you guys running into one would be like us meeting a T-Rex." Jack stated. "So then what were dinobots?" Miko asked. I didnt even know that was possible but neither did me becoming cybertronian and losing my parents.

"Totally differnt." Bulkhead said. "With megatron seeming new interest in excavation of prehistoric skeletons, and a certain scientist back on their ranks." Ratchet stated. "It would stand to reason that shockwave cloned the beast from one such find." Oppi said.

"And now Megatron is looking to clone another." Magnus said. "What makes you think buckethead will stop at just one?" Wheeljack said mockingly. "We could have beast wars on our hands." Bulkhead stated.

"And if shockwave only requires a small strand of cna to clone a beast." Ratchet said. "He already posseses the strand to clone this one. Autobots we must become beast hunters." Oppi said.

"One thing still doesnt add up. Predacons went instinct back on cybertron, so what would their bones be doing here?" Smoke asked. I leaned towards him and whispered "That's a good question." and then leaned back to where I was.

Ratchet was currantly showing us all of the different types of Predacons. Really they just looked like dinosaurs and things from our greek mythology. "From our historial texts." Ratchet informed us. "But those are metal version of our greek mythology and midevil literure." Jack said.

"That's what I was thinking too." I said. "Not dinosaurs." Raph said. "It would stand to reason that predacons did indeed walk upon this earth in ancient times. As they seem to be the bases of human kinds folklore.

Once discussed some more the kids were tired so they decied to go to sleep. I cant believe I just said that, I"m still a kid as well. Sparkling is what Oppi calls me sometimes except in the images I've seen of sparklings from cybertron I look nothing like them. I'll admit I do feel like one when Oppi hugs me. Although I seem to have a full gronw cybertronina body since My head reaches Magnus' chastis.

Ratchet was working on his computer, while Wheeljack and Bulkhead were talking to each other. I dont know where Arcee and Bee were or Smoke for that matter. Maybe aslseep as well. Magnus was also looking on another computer looking more on predacons. I decided to go about seeing if I could help Ratchet in any way.

I walked towards him at the same time that Oppi did. "Hi Ratchet is there anything that I can help you with or do you just want me to stand here say and do nothing and just look pretty." I said as I tried to joke.

"yes just stand there and look pretty." Ratchet mumbled. I dont think he realized what he said until Oppi said" mm Ratchet?" Ratchet looked at Oppi then me and back towards Oppi and said "What? Why are you both looking at me like that? Do I have something on my faceplate?" He asked.

"No but do you realize what you just said?" I said. "Uh no what did I say?" He asked. "I said can I help you with anything or do you just want me to stand here and look pretty. and you said yes stand there and look pretty." I told him.

He looked in terror looking over towards Magnus to see if he was looking then a 'whew' sound that Magnus seem to have not heard him. "Uh I"m sorry I wasnt really paying attention, not that I dont think your pretty because you are but I uh can we forget I said that and get back to work?" He said embarrased.

Awwwww."Sure Ratchet I have no idea what your even talking about." I said. "Synethic energon?" Oppi said as he looked at the screen of what Ratchet was looking at. "Indeed,I am concerned that without any access to any energon reserves that  if one of us were to get severely damaged that I might not be able to help them." Ratchet said.

"A wise decision old friend." Oppi said. "Okay you keep saying that so extactly how old are you Ratchet?" I asked. Ratchet just huffed and said' Older than you by far."

I put my hands up in surrender. "Prime satelite has just picked up two signs of decepticon activity.One outside an oil field in el paso, the other near the hiberdys bluff in scottland.So dont forget to pack your kilts." Agent F said.

Gosh he is hilarious I love when he says stuff like that. I want to go to scottland I want to see some castles! "We must devide our resources. Ultra Magnus lead the wreckers to the bluffs." Oppi turned towards Magnus and said.

"Awe man I wanted to go to Scottland." I pouted. "You will accompany me with BumbleBee and Smokescreen." Oppi told him. I perked up, atleast I dont have to sit at base with Ratchet.

"Yes Optimus." Magnus said then he looked to the wrecker and back to Oppi stepping for before saying "Uh what's a kilt?" I busted up laughing I couldnt help it his face was just so so innocent of human culture.

I know everyone was looking at me funny so I stopped. Oppi leaned close to Magnus and said "Agent Fowler can at times be obilque. I find it best to simpy nod and immoblize." Oppi said. Magnus nodded he came and planted a kiss to my forehelm and said" I"ll be listening if you need me, Be careful my little spitfire."

"Starblaze is the name and I"m the flame that's lights your sweetheart, I will be okay." I giggled which earned a smile Magnus and a gagging from everyone else. "Alrigh enough of this love fest let's get the show on the road." Wheeljack said.

Of course typical Wheeljack, dear Primus he needs to get laid I thought."Ugh are you offering?." I heard and looked up to see everyone staring at me. I looked over at wheeljack who had a smug look on his face and to Magnus who had a mad look on his face but it almost seemed as if he was amused.

"Why is everyone looking at me like that?... Wait! Did I say that out loud?" I asked. They all nodded. "Ah frag I gotta quit doing that." I said. "language Starblaze." Oppi said as he looked at me and then back at Wheeljack.

Wheeljack put his servo's up in the air and said"why you looking at me I didnt teach her that." "Yeah right." I murmered. "And to answer your question no I wasnt offering. I'm not the only femme here, and who knows maybe there are more scatter across the galaxy that could help you out I dont know." I said.

"Okay enough, Bulkhead, Wheeljack let's roll." Magnus said. "ugh." I heard WHeeljack groan. Magnus walked by the forge then turned towards Oppi and said "OPtimus I know there are many emotions tied to the forge."

"This is no time to stand on ceremony." Oppi said as Magnus picked up the forge and put in on his back. I lightly bit into my lip plate and though it was very hot. I light got pushed by Smoke as he said' None of that cmon let's get ready to go." I nodded.

Ratchet Opend a ground bridge for Oppi, Bee, smoke and I. We transformed into our cars and we'll Oppi in his new form to acostum his size. He now looke like a monster truck, badass really. Once we went through we came upon a high up bridge.

Then we all transformed. "I will search this quatrant." Oppi said as he flew up. Smoke, Bee and I transfomred back into our cars and drove ahead until we came to an oil field then we transformed. We all readied our blasters and we scout around.

"Hey Bee have you ever though you might want to be a Prime?" Smoke asked Bee. Ah Smoke. "What you mean? Like right now?" Bee asked. "No not now I mean like someday." Smoke answered.

"No not really Ive always wanted to be a warrior." Bee said. "yeah you and me both." Smoke said. "What about you Starblaze what do you want to be?" Bee asked me. I feel like me and him havent talked in forever.

"I'd like to be a warrior too, at first I though I might want to be a medic like Ratchet but when I"m out on the battlefield I love the adrenaline I get when I"m kicking con aft, I want to protect everyone. Autobot and human alike. Protect those who cant protect themselves you know?" I said prob surprising them both.

"Wow Your sound just like Optimus, no wonder he adopted you. He was right about you being a pri-" Smoke never finsihed his sentence cause I made a cut through action. Bee just looked at us weird. I just smiled innocently like nothing ever happend.

"But Bee Ive seen you in action, Optimus knows your can scrap with the best of them why doesnt he just promot you from scout already." Smoke said. "It's my choice, I want to be promoted back home whenever that happends." Bee said a little sadly.

"I guess it would be more meaningful to gradute back home. Your one patient guy.I should take a que." Smoke said. "yeah shhh I hear something." Bee said as he all hit behind a huge crate. We peeped around to see cons and Shockwave. Digging through the ground looking for the predacon skeleton.

We started moving when we heard the sound of blasters firing up and decided to spilt. I hit behind a wall of blocks. Fireing when I had the chance hitting cons. The coast was clear as I came out of hiding to see Bee point his blasters at Smoke.

"Like I said you got nice chops for a scout." Smoke said to Bee and be lowered his blasters to his sides. We then saw Shockwave coming out of the hole he dug with the predacon remians. He fired at us making us seperate from each other and started shooting back at him.

One of our shots I dont know whose hit his blaster arm pointing it towards one of the oilers causing it to explode. I knew extactly how this one gonna go. "Roll out now if you dont want to be melted metal." I said as I tranformed and drove away as fast as I coud.

Bee and smoke followed suit. I heard the blast of the oilers exploding then I Heard Smoke say" How epic was that?" I turned around to see Smoke and Bee on the ground prob from the blast and then Shockwave flying and driving over them towards me. I transformed and started shooting at him.

He looked like a weird army tank and then started firing at me. I dodged a bunch of his shots but one of his shots landed on it's target hitting me in the shoulder plates. I groaned in pain but it wasnt enough to injure me too bad.

I still continued to fire at him as I saw Bee and Smoke chase after him in their car forms. I transformed also, but cause some pain to cross against my shoulder plate. Oh well gotta get the bad guy. We were all chasing after him and was still shooting at us as we dodge his blasts spiltting apart and swerving to not get hit.

We were coming upon the bridge that we arrived on when Oppi appeared and fired a shot that sent Shockwave flipping backwards. "And that's why he's a prime." Smoke said through the comm link as we were still in our car modes.

"You got that right and that's why he's my dad." I said. We saw a ground bridge open up. "soundwave." smoke said as soundwave fired at us. The pedacon remain was out of shockwaves hand.

"I'll get the remains, distract soundwave." I told Bee and Smoke as I transformed with a groan. Ouch. "Starblaze you cant defeat him on your own and your hurt." Smoke said. I shook my head and said"Just distract him."

I ran at shockwave with one of my servo's into a blade and swiped it across his faceplate and chastis. Once I knew he was a little distracted I went for the remains. I almost had it in my grasps when I was pulled back by my leg and threw to the ground.

I landed on my hurt shoulder with another painful groan but I got back up and fired a shot landing in his shoudler. I went back to get the remains with Shockwave on my tailpipe. Shockwave had a hold of the remains as I did.

It was like a tug of war between me and the one eyed cyclops. I was pulling when he punched me in the faceplate and we were close enough to the edge of the bridge that I went over it.

I grabbed the side railing but I knew I went be able to hold on much longer due to my weight and my injured shoulder. "Starblaze!" Bee yelled. "dont worry about me get the remains." I yelled back. I heard metal against metal and knew that Bee and smoke had done what I asked.

I was trying to pull myself up when I felt my shoulder starting to give out and the railing starting to break. I saw part of the remains go off and I looked down but next thing I knew was I was failling and yelling "Smokescreen!"

I see Bee and Smoke leaned over the railing and looks of terror as they see me falling and can not do anything about it.I see a ground bridge open up below me and then it disppearing.

"Starblaze I'm coming my sparkling." I hear Oppi say. I'm ten in the arms of Oppi as were flying towards Smoke and Bee. When we land he doesnt sit me down like I thought he would. "Are you alright Starblaze?" Both smoke and Bee asked at the same time

"Besides having a near death experience yeah I"m good." I said. "what about your shoulder?" smoke asked. Oppi looked down at me with Optics of concern. "Are you alright my sparkling?"

"Just a hit to the shoulder I'm gonna be okay."I told him. "A signal strand of CNA." Smoke said as he held part of the remains.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

36.3K 342 8
She has odd eyes, and a smile void of nothing but bloodlust and a craving for violence. Suspected to be dead for over a century, but in reality--just...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
5.5K 176 34
Jay Kimiko had joined the Garrison because of her love of astrology and she's always wanted to go to space. But it all comes true when she travels ou...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...