frick you/ killua x reader

By mooniku

this exists due to my boredom cover isn't mine!!------- ꜰʀɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ/ 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ---𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚�... More

╰─➤ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ. | 歡迎. 🥡
ɳσƚ αʅʅσɯҽԃ
∂єα∂ тσ мє
ƚαƙҽ α ʂʅιƈҽ
ɳҽɯ ϝʅҽʂԋ
ɳҽʋҽɾ
ɖαɾƙ ɾҽԃ
ɾԋιɳҽʂƚσɳҽ ҽყҽʂ
Ⴆɾαɳԃ ɳҽɯ ƈιƚყ
ɯαʂԋιɳɠ ɱαƈԋιɳҽ ԋҽαɾƚ
ʂραɾƙʂ
ι Ⴆҽƚ σɳ ʅσʂιɳɠ ԃσɠʂ
ɳσƚԋιɳɠ
ƈԋαɱႦҽɾ σϝ ɾҽϝʅҽƈƚισɳ
i love you so
stuff we did
hello
lovers rock
happy ending
a/n
killuaxreader

ԋҽʅρ_υɾʂҽʅϝ

2.7K 69 103
By mooniku

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

ꜰʀɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ/ 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

'ԋҽʅρ_υɾʂҽʅϝ'

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

🀦

(killuas pov)

"this is a joke, isn't it?", I mumble.

"no please believe me he-"

"who are you anyways?"

"his..sister"

-

"you're funny, he doesn't have a sister"

"oh..", the woman on the other line sighs followed by long silence.

"so, what do you really want?", I ask annoyed.

"you"

"not gonna happen, bye"

I end the call and drop down onto the bed. As I pull the cover over my body, I sigh thinking about this weird call. 

Minutes after I ended the call, my phone rang again.

"hello?", I ask knowing it was gonna be the weird woman again.

"that was rude, Kil"

"when did I give you permission to give me nicknames"

"I'm doing it anyways"

I end the call but the woman calls again. After trying to ignore it for two minutes I give up and pick up the call. I was so ready to scold the hell out of this annoying woman.

"look you stupid b-"

"if you keep ignoring me, I'll actually kill Gon"

"what's your deal with killing anyways just shut the hell u-"

"killua?", a familiar voice interrupted me.

"huh? gon?", I say in disbelief.

"I don't know where I am, I just woke up and now there is this..crazy woman"

"gon? wh..what do you mean?", my voice began to tremble.

"killua?-", gon's voice got cut off because the call got ended.

Now it was my turn to call that crazy woman over and over again until she picked up.

"soo Kil, what do you think? will you visit me now?", the voice asks.

"where are you"

"eee I'm so happy"

The woman gave me her location and I got out of bed.

I put on my shoes and my jacket and searched for my keys.

How did she manage to kidnap Gon..he could have defended himself.

"huh? where are you going at this hour?" y/n appeared in front of me and rubbed their sleepy eyes.

"I'm gonna visit gon"

"don't you wanna wait til the morning?"

"this can't wait"

"then let me join"

"what?! no! y/n I don't have time for this..i'm gonna go now bye"

"okay? bye"

I close the door and run to my car. I had to hurry, Gon could be hurt or worse.

I started the car and drove to the location in an instant. When I got to the location which looked like an abandoned building, I got out of my car and noticed two other familiar cars.

"are those..kurapika's and leorio's cars?", I mumble and examine the cars further to make sure it was really their cars.

But why were they here? Did they also get such a weird calls?

I go inside the abandoned building and immediately recognising the two figures a few meters ahead of me. The two also see me and run towards me.

"Killua!" Kurapika and Leorio say in unison.

"did you get that call too?"

"yeah" Kurapika says and Leorio nods. 

"do you think gon is okay?"

"I don't know, we've only arrived a few minutes before you did", Kurapika said with his calm voice.

Me and Leorio nod and walk down the hall. It was cold and every step we made echoed. Sometimes a mouse would run past us but other than that nothing else seemed to be alive.

crack

"what was that?" Leorio said, his voice was trembling a bit.

"let's check", I suggest and walk to the place where the sound came from. Kurapika and Leorio close behind me.

As we reached that place we saw a person walking a head of us. The person heard us and turned around.

"killua?"

"gon?", I said and walked towards Gon.

"is this you?are you okay?", gon asked.

"of course it's me and why wouldn't I be okay", I say.

"ehh?? but I thought you got kidnapped?" gon says and rubs the back of his head.

"kidnapped? no I thought YOU got kidnapped..well Kurapika and Leorio thought so too", I reply looking back to Kurapika and Leorio who were speechless.

"but that woman..she said she's gonna kill you and then sent me this location"

"that damn woman.." I huff.

"what are we gonna do now?" Leorio joins our conversation and suggests his glasses.

"we need to find out who did this, and what the reason was." Kurapika says. 

"I agree with Kurapika", I say and look around the place."was that doll always there?" I add and walk toward a little doll to pick it up.

"doll?", gon follows me.

I examine the doll a little bit, it resembled Kurapika a lot. It wore the same Kurta clothes, Kurapika wore in the hunter exam. 

"Kurapika that looks like you", Gon says and compares the doll to Kurapika.

"well whatever let's get out of here", I say and drop the doll.

Kurapika suddenly falls to the floor and groans in pain. Leorio runs towards him and helps him up.

"what was that", Leorio asks while helping Kurapika up.

"I don't know, it felt as if my body was getting dragged down and then this sudden pain." Kurapika mumbles trying to ignore the pain.

"..dragged down?" I mutter and look down to the doll. 

"killua..do you think that doll.." Gon looks down to the doll and then looks up to me again.

"let's check" I grab the doll again and flick it's forehead.

"ouch! my forehead.." Kurapika rubs his forehead and mutters some curse words.

"that's crazy!" Gon says. "is that some kind of voodoo doll? Creepy isn't it?" 

I nod and explain to Kurapika what we found out. But Kurapika obviously didn't believe me the first time so I had to prove it to him, which led to him not being able to use his arm.

He healed himself after that and we walked outside.

"more dolls?" gon who walked a head of us said and grabbed three other dolls.

This time it was me, leorio and gon. The dolls had the same effect like Kurapika's doll did.

"who would make such weird doll of us..and for what reason?", Kurapika said as he inspected the dolls.

Kurapika, Leorio and Gon continued to inspect the dolls. I used Gyo to see if there was any Nen on these dolls and there is. 

The Nen even lead to another side of the building.

I told the others about it and we all followed the Nen trace which led to the rooftop of the building.

"nothing here", Leorio says and proceeds to walk back. 

"wait!" gon says. "there is..a person..wait no... a mannequin?"

We keep our distance from the mannequin and wait for something to happen.

"I'm so glad to finally meet you!"

"that voice..", I mumble and search for the person who was saying that.

"IT'S YOU! YOU MADE THESE CALLS", Gon blurts out and gets into his fighting position.

"now! now! no need to be so serious! I just want to have fun" the voice says amused.

Kurapika's chains got visible, Leorio concentrated his Nen onto his hand and Gon was in his usual fighting position. 

Are we really gonna fight someone now?

There was no sign of another person here.

"my four beloved hunters! why don't we have some fun together? After all, I did these wonderful dolls just for this!", the woman says.

"THESE DOLLS ARE HORRIBLE!" Leorio shouts and just kinda punches the air.

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that..well whatever. Let's have fun, shall we?"

And with that a loud crash was heard.

"fire!" gon shouts and runs to the fence of the rooftop. We follow him and see the huge fire that started in the city near us. 

"holy shit! hurry up!" Leorio shouts and runs downstairs to our cars.

As we arrive to the place where the first started..there weren't any signs of fire.

"it's not burning?" Kurapika says and searches for any kinds of signs or anything.

"but..there was one" Gon says under his breath.

"a hallucination?"

I look around not understanding what just happened. 

bing

Our phone's rang in unison and we all looked at the message that an unkown number sent us.

----------------

xx-xxx-xxxx

-hehe just kidding! :P 

 this is only the beginning of our awesome game,

  i'll make sure we will all have lots of fun together!

  xoxo

----------------

 beginning huh? I'm sure this is gonna be interesting...

🀦

BTW killua heard gon's voice in that call at the beginning right? right? yeah so..that was just a hallucination bdhiAUH

1418 words

no screen time for y/n today

THIS IS SO MESSED UP LMAO BUT IM SUPER FRICKING TIRED AND IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS SO IM NOT SORRY

and no one is reading this anyway so idc😐

BRUH I JUST REREAD THIS AND THIS WHOLE BOOK IS CRINGE- I THINK IM GONNA YK DELETE THIS WHOLE THING JSHHUWJ

anygays stay hydrated 

AND dont be a ghost reader! vote and comment;)

buh bye

sister 😐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 659 17
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧�...
57K 891 9
Y/N, your regular senior high school student. A lone person that lives in a apartment not far from his school. One day, the school host a raffle of p...
13.3K 191 16
In which a girl from our world sees her soulmates in her dreams but never remembers them. First story!! I only own Y/n and any characters from our wo...
78.3K 2.7K 27
Best Ranking: #9 in Thiam Thank you for 10,000 reads. I love all of you "You don't deserve to die, not like this" ______ Takes place a few we...