Now I'm changed {soukoku}

By Imabakuhoe

After Dostoyevesky's death having Dazai nearly witnessing the death of all of his friends, he finally has an... More

β™‘ Prologue β™‘
✧ Chapter One ✧
β™‘ Chapter Two β™‘
✧ Chapter Three ✧
β™‘ Chapter Four β™‘
✧ Chapter Five ✧
β™‘ Chapter Six β™‘
✧ Chapter Seven ✧
β™‘ Chapter Eight β™‘
✧ Chapter Nine ✧
β™‘ Chapter Ten β™‘
✧ Chapter Eleven ✧
β™‘ Chapter Twelve β™‘
✧ Chapter Thirteen ✧
β™‘ Chapter Fourteen β™‘
✧ Chapter Fiteen ✧
β™‘ Chapter Sixteen β™‘
✧ Chapter Seventeen ✧
✧ Epilogue ✧

β™‘ Chapter Eighteen β™‘

3.2K 85 82
By Imabakuhoe

And surprise him he did, Dazai took his hand and ran with him downstairs to the restaurant reception where he paid, they then caught a cab (which was terrible because they had to keep all their emotions in check and pretend like they were just normal citizens on a normal day and not two newly engaged, excited men.

When they finally made it back home, just like the first time this happened, they walked in calmly and took their shoes off, Chuuya leaned against the door so he could take off his remaining shoe, but he never managed to take it off as Dazai scooped him by the legs and then butt, Chuuya held onto Dazai's neck for support while his legs wrapped around the taller's waist, his back still up against the door.

Chuuya giggled slightly when Dazai kissed him impatiently
"I still need to-to take my shoe off." He laughed as Dazai jumped up slightly so he could hoist him up and get a better grip on him and then carried him to the bedroom.
Dazai let go of the older and let him fall to the bed, then grabbed his ankle and took his shoe off, throwing it somewhere in the room, he clambered on top of Chuuya and wasted no time resuming where they were on the rooftop. Dazai's hands made their way to Chuuya's blazer, slipping it off his shoulders but not bothering to remove it from underneath him, he slid his finger underneath the fabric of the crop top, smiling against his lips
"Good thing you wore something that's easy to take off." He muttered as he looked at Chuuya with a clouded expression that sent waves of want down the smaller's spine.

Dazai pulled on the fabric with his finger and then let it snap back onto Chuuya's torso accompanied by a small slap sound. Dazai lowered down and began to nip and Chuuya's neck, trailing kisses from his jaw down to his collarbones. The older's breathes became short and hitched, tugging at his shirt that felt like a hot prison around his conflagrant skin.
"Dazai.. take-take it off" he whined a little more helplessly than he had intended.
"Okay, okay, calm down darling~" Dazai hummed with a smirk on his lips causing Chuuya to glare at him as he chuckled.

Dazai compiled and took his crop top off, he then slid his own blazer onto the floor and undid three of his shirt buttons, before sliding it off his body, noticing Chuuya's intense gaze, and how whatever minuscule amount of muscle Dazai had on him contracted at his actions.

Chuuya's eyes travelled downwards noticing Dazai's clothed cock sitting painfully and patiently for some release and he decided that despite it being his birthday he wanted to do something for Dazai, seeing as the other had already done so much for him, it was only fair.

Chuuya pushed Dazai so he was sitting on his ass, he then moved so that he was on all fours before dropping his arms now being supported by his elbows and his clothed ass was up in the air. Chuuya remembered the last time he sat like this after he had saved Dazai from dying cause of Shibusawa and Dostoevsky, who knew it was a foreshadowing of sorts?

Much to his surprise, Dazai didn't complain or say anything he just let Chuuya do what he wanted -he couldn't tell whether Dazai was letting him do this because it was his birthday or he was really in the mood but it didn't matter to him anyway, he'd have gotten what he wanted regardless.

Chuuya gripped the zipper of Dazai's trousers with his teeth, smirking up at him, being able to recognise and relish in the fond look on his lovers face. Chuuya opened the fly of Dazai's trousers, then slid them as far down as they could with Dazai being too lazy to properly prop himself up and take them off.

Dazai couldn't help but hiss at the cold when Chuuya took his cock out of its warm confinement, glancing down at Chuuya expectantly at the lack of action he was getting.
"What chibi? Forgotten how to blow someone off?" Dazai joked weakly provoking Chuuya to grab onto his erection and give it a slightly painful jerk upwards
"Nope, just wanted to stare at you." he responded with a shrug.

Chuuya slid his hand in a slow almost agonising rhythm, listening closely to the males jagged breathing, noting when his breathing became harsher or when he let out little whines of appreciation. Chuuya thought he wanted to hear more sultry sounds from the brunet and so with a final glance at the younger, he wrapped his whole mouth around the throbbing length, lowering his head all the way down. Dazai inhaled sharply, and then exhaled sounds that sounded like short breathes mixed with incomplete moans and it made Chuuya's satisfaction blow through the roof (no pun intended) a loud moan making its way from the back of Chuuya's throat, Dazai jittered at the response as Chuuya began to bob his head at a comfortable manner and an even pace. The combination of Dazai's sweet sounds accompanied by his bandaged hand slowly raking through his hair gently made Chuuya feel all giddy. Dazai wasn't forcing his head down or bucking hips aggressively upwards like other people had done, to the point where he actually thought he'd end up dying from lack of oxygen.

No, Dazai was enjoying the feeling and basking in it, even if they were going slowly and ultimately it wouldn't have led to his climax. Dazai's gentleness in handling him made Chuuya unbelievably hard, so much so that he rubbed his legs together in desperation.

They were having sex but it wasn't just sex, there were feelings behind it, there wasn't any alcohol to make them go fast and relentlessly chase
the feeling of sweet release, it was slow and sensual and Chuuya loved it every second of it.

The ginger scraped his teeth against the underside of Dazai's cock carefully, eliciting a quiet moan from the brunet.
"Chuuya." Dazai breathed out letting his head fall forwards so he could stare down at Chuuya, his heart swelling at the sight below him. His cock hardening significantly, Chuuya peered up at him, eyes half-lidded and brimmed with lust, his shiny red lips were wrapped tightly around his length, drool dripped from the sides of his mouth, his eyes watery. His cheeks were flushed as if he had a fever and Dazai was sure he could cum just from the sight.

"Chuuya" he repeated as he moved some strands of ginger hair from the latter's face so he could see him better, Chuuya hummed in response causing Dazai to shiver as the sensation travelled from his dick all the way up to his spine and back down again.
"Faster" Dazai moaned quietly, his voice pleading. Chuuya nodded, wrapping his hand around the bottom of his length, to the parts where he couldn't reach unless he choked himself. Dazai moaned at his actions and accidentally tightened his grip on Chuuya's hair, it wasn't harsh and it was good enough for Chuuya to actually enjoy it. The older continued these actions over and over, driving Dazai almost insane.
"I'm..I'm- gonna-" he breathed out bucking his hips carefully upwards, pulling on Chuuya's hair as a warning shutting his eyes tightly. Chuuya hummed again understating what he meant, speeding up his pace as much as he could, his technique flying out the window as he focused purely on the speed, he could feel Dazai trying to restrain himself from bucking upwards too much as he came closer to his climax. Chuuya parted away taking a deep breath in, his pants and deep breathes filling the room, Dazai peered down at him in confusion, wiping away the drool from his mouth and tilting his head unsure, and slightly disappointed.
"What is it?" He asked quietly
"Don't hold back- do- do what you want to me" Chuuya breathed out with a shudder when Dazai's grip tightened around his hair in arousal, a satisfied groan leaving his lips at Chuuya's words

Chuuya resumed his ministrations, feeling satisfied when Dazai finally allowed himself to chase his pleasure. He slid his hands through Chuuya's hair gently and then gripped when Chuuya did a move that got him closer to his climax, he'd occasionally buck his hips upwards the closer he got.
"Fuck- Chuuya- I'm- shit." He moaned loudly, his hips trembling the closer he got, Chuuya listened, slamming his mouth directly downward, the head of Dazai's cock hitting the back of his throat, making the smaller's throat muscle's contract around it. The brunet gripped onto Chuuya's hair a little tighter, his hips trembling as he came, accompanied by a moan of Chuuya's name that spilled from his mouth completely unashamed. 

Chuuya didn't remove his mouth from the length as Dazai released, his mouth filling with the white substance. Chuuya removed his mouth from the others cock, sitting up and swallowing everything in one gulp, his face not even reacting to the taste at all. He then wiped his mouth of anything that may have dribbled on the outside as he pulled away. Dazai looked at him breathlessly, with half-lidded eyes, groaning at his lover's innocent expression despite the fact he had just sucked him off a few seconds ago. Dazai reached his hand out, cupping Chuuya's face, leaning forward to press a firm kiss to Chuuya's lips. His hands then slipped from the latter's cheek to the side of his body down to his hips, the feeling of Dazai's cold fingers on his hips making Chuuya shiver pleasurably.

The ginger moved upwards so he was on his knees, shuffling towards the brunet to get as close to him as possible, he then extended his legs so that his head was higher than Dazai's (for once), cupping Dazai's face as they kissed, his clothed crotch up against the taller's stomach. Dazai slid his cold hands from Chuuya's hips around to squeeze his ass, making Chuuya moan slightly, he always had felt like he had a lack of ass but Dazai didn't seem to care at all.

Chuuya then lowered himself so that he was now sitting face to face with Dazai, letting his hands slip from cupping his cheeks down to his shoulders and then let them rest on his bandaged chest.

Dazai parted from Chuuya's kiss so that their noses were touching, gazing at each other's eyes, Chuuya felt Dazai cup his face the cold metal of his ring cooling a small area of his blazing skin, his ring finger felt very empty all of a sudden.

Dazai could feel Chuuya's hands lay on his bandages, suddenly remembering that last time he said he wanted his bandages on, though he was secretly hoping that Chuuya in his drunken state would have taken them off anyway. He decided he wasn't going to make that mistake again.

"Get- get those scissors from the bedside table." Dazai breathed out, letting his hands drop from Chuuya's ass. The older looked at him sceptically but obeyed him anyway, he leaned backwards reaching his arm out towards the beside cabinet taking the scissors and then fishing around in his blazer pocket for his ring. Dazai watched as Chuuya chucked the blazer somewhere in the room and then shuffled closer to him,
"Put my ring on." Chuuya demanded quietly, his hand trembling from adrenaline and lust. He held out his ring on his palm for Dazai to take, whilst his other hand had his palm facing down, waiting for Dazai to slip his new ring on. Dazai obeyed, taking the ring from Chuuya's hand and then slipping it gently on his finger, he kissed the ring softly and then slid his hands around Chuuya's waist, pulling him closer. The ginger sighed happily, wrapping his hands around Dazai's neck, kissing him passionately now that their engagement was now fully consummated.

When they parted Dazai took the scissors which Chuuya had placed near his leg and handed them over to him, smiling slightly at Chuuya's confused expression.
"Cut my bandages." He spoke bluntly
"What?"
"Take them off." Dazai whispered at his disbelieving Chuuya
"Osamu...are you sure?" The older asked gently, Dazai felt all the air being knocked out of his lungs and the softness in Chuuya's voice paired with, of course, his first name, it was enough to kill. Chuuya only really used his first name when he felt vulnerable or Dazai did, he used it intimate moments when they weren't bickering or arguing, he used it when he said 'I love you's or when he or Dazai were having a bad day.
"I'm sure Chuuya." Dazai reassured kissing him on the forehead.

Chuuya took the scissors with shaky hands and slowly began to cut them from the middle, each one revealing more about Dazai, more of his story, more of his past. Scars upon scars were ingrained in his skin, words like 'die', 'suicide' and 'demon' scratched all in him, Chuuya also noticed 'Odasaku' carved onto his chest just above his heart.

Dazai was honestly expecting Chuuya to get angry with him, to scold him for hurting himself, even though not all of them were from him
"They're ugly aren't they?" Dazai asked nervously when Chuuya wasn't saying anything
"No..." Chuuya replied quietly pressing his hands to Dazai's chest, on his old friend's name, his cold ring rubbing against the scarred skin.

Dazai wasn't used to direct contact with his skin and it made him get goosebumps but he couldn't say he hated it. He looked down at Chuuya, who let his hand drop softly to his side so he could hold Dazai's hands, he moved closer to Dazai so he could press a kiss to his lips
"They're part of who you are. Of course, it would have been better if you didn't have them for the sake of your mental health but they are, and they're part of you and I happen to love you, that means all of you." Chuuya replied his voice quiet but filled with adoration and love. Dazai could tell Chuuya suddenly felt overwhelmed with emotions, so he didn't feel surprised when Chuuya attacked him with a deep ardent kiss, he slipped his tongue gently against the ginger's bottom lip, the other parting them immediately, sniffling slightly, which Dazai understood were from the overwhelming emotions of showing his skin and admittedly it was affecting him much more than he thought it would.

He pulled Chuuya impossibly closer and then pushed him causing them both to fall backwards, staring at each other with intense fervour as they hit the mattress. Dazai began to kiss down Chuuya's neck and down his torso, taking note of when Chuuya whimpered and where he bit, so he could bite again.

Dazai was positive that Chuuya would be utterly covered in hickeys tomorrow, the idea was satisfying. It wasn't a case of marking him and cheesy things like making him his, he already had him, Chuuya was already his, he always had been, that's why those rings were wrapped tightly around their fingers. He just liked the idea that he'd wake up and see Chuuya covered in things he had created on his skin, things that weren't like scars.

Dazai stopped just before the hem of Chuuya's trousers, sitting up and sliding them off along with his boxers chucking them away, his chocolate eyes stared down, licking his lips and then gulping at the sight. Chuuya's face reddened as he looked away embarrassed by the almost predatory yet still enamoured eyes the younger was giving him.
"Aww come on Chuu~ it's not something I haven't seen before." The brunet purred as he lowered himself to nip slightly at Chuuya's ear, the ginger trembled when Dazai's hot breath fanned against his ear, he tried his best to glare at him but it looked more like a weak and needy expression of a plea.

Dazai then went and took Chuuya's choker off, chucking it across the room, the buckle of it clanging against the floor
"You're taking my choker off?" Chuuya asked in surprise, he'd have expected Dazai to either keep it on seeing as it was an important part of their relationship ship or just forget about it entirely.
"When you're wearing your choker, your technically playing into our joke of you being my dog right?"
"Yeah...?"
"I don't want you as my dog right now, I want you as my fiancé." Dazai replied, pressing a firm kiss to his lips. Chuuya felt his breath hitch, letting out a small moan at his words and then looked away in embarrassment, his heart not being able to handle the rare words of love. Dazai just laughed at his reaction, before staring down at Chuuya's body one final time, he then shuffled backwards, lifting Chuuya's leg, pressing his ankle to his mouth and kissing upwards from it, Chuuya's breathing staggered, filling with whines and half-moans whenever Dazai nipped at the just the right places inside his thighs, his hand feebly grabbing onto the mattress underneath him.
"Damn- ah—it Dazai put it on or—mm—I-I'm gonna die" Dazai chuckled against his skin causing Chuuya to squirm in anticipation, watching as Dazai went back up and pressed a kiss to his nose then reached for the bottle of lube on the nightstand, feeling Chuuya kiss his pecks softly, his hands tracing his scars, making his heart run miles.

Dazai took the bottle and poured a generous amount onto his fingers, then rubbed d his fingers together to warm it so Chuuya didn't have to feel like his ass was going to freeze.

He then spread Chuuya's legs, glancing at him just in case he felt unsure, Chuuya was fine with it, he was just unbelievably embarrassed. Dazai could tell so he decided to make it easier for him and move upwards so that he was leaning over him and not staring down at where his finger was poking.

Chuuya held onto his shoulders, giving him a goofy smile of appreciation. But then his face scrunched in discomfort at the uncomfortable intrusion, he hadn't bottomed in nearly eight months so he had expected this, but it didn't hurt any less.
"You're doing so good Chuuya." Dazai whispered trying his best to not smile when he felt Chuuya's insides contract and then relax around his finger at the praise.

So Chuuya did have a praise kink.

"Shit."
"Shh, it's okay, good boy." Dazai murmured causing Chuuya to arch his back then latch his arms around Dazai's neck, not even realising that he was moaning from all the praise. Dazai found it all extremely arousing, deciding to push the limit and push his finger all the way in, Chuuya cried out, his hands moving to hold onto Dazai's hair.

"Does it hurt?" The taller asked worriedly, pausing his movements.
"No- hah—keep going." Chuuya urged pushing his body downward on Dazai's slender fingers, it did hurt but he was feeling so good that it completely overshadowed any pain. The younger listened and moved his finger in precise movements until finally, he poked at the little bundle of nerves he had been searching for. Chuuya moaned out loud arching his back into Dazai's body, his legs wrapping around Dazai's waist in a desperate and feeble attempt to push Dazai's fingers deeper.
"R-right there Dazai—hah~" The brunet took this opportunity to slip another finger in, timing it so that when he hit Chuuya's prostate he slipped it in, making it less painful for the latter. Dazai could feel Chuuya's entire body tremble and jerk underneath him, his eyes were shut tightly in response to the overwhelming bliss of pleasure he felt. Dazai found it breathtaking.

Chuuya called out Dazai's name with a raspy voice as if he was asking for something, something even he wasn't sure of. Dazai kissed his forehead in response when he fit his third and final finger in, groaning at the noises the older made underneath him. He took everything in, making a mental picture of the older trembling and moaning underneath him beautifully.

Dazai then built a steady rhythm with his fingers, basking in the feeling of Chuuya's fingers trailing on the scars littered on his back and then running them through his hair, emitting the most beautiful sounds ever made, Dazai was sure he could listen to them all day every day for the rest of his life.

Chuuya wasn't going to be satisfied by just that though, he looked at Dazai with half-lidded eyes and parted pink lips, not even closing them when Dazai leaned into him pressing their lips together.
"Should I use a condom?" Dazai muttered against his lips.
"Fuck the condom."
"Actually Chuuya, condoms are used to protect people when they are fucking" Dazai corrected matter of factly with a tone one would only describe as proper. Chuuya tried his best to frown at him but it was overrun with the small smile that covered his lips and the shy laugh that slipped as well.
"Aww I made you laugh" The brunet spoke as he coated himself with lube, Chuuya looked away
"No, you didn't. You must be hallucinating."
"I don't think I've taken any weird drugs as of lately" Dazai replied, shifting around into a more comfortable position.
"That's a—that's a good thing." Chuuya breathed in anticipation feeling the tip of Dazai's cock circling his rim.
"Well unless there's a drug called Chuuya Nakahara, cause then I'd be lying-"

Dazai pressed in slowly, keeping his eyes glued on Chuuya.
"-I've taken a lot of that drug that's for sure." He finished, watching in satisfaction as Chuuya's tried to retaliate at his comment but didn't manage, as his mouth hung wide open a moan just on the verge of making itself known, his eyes were tightly shut, one of his hands was desperately clinging onto the headboard, the other at the sheets underneath them.

He heard Dazai groan loudly when he sheathed himself fully but Chuuya only pried open one of his eyes when Dazai fully bottomed out.

Now that he looked at the brunet perhaps it would have to better to keep his eyes shut because Dazai looked like the very definition of hot, sweat was forming on his body, illuminated by the lights from outside the apartment, his gaze was half-lidded and fixed downward on Chuuya's body, lips parted with silent breathes.

Dazai looked up at Chuuya desperately, waiting for some sort of signal that he could start moving, Chuuya was surprised he was still waiting for a signal of that sort considering how well he seemed to be able to figure out his body but either way Chuuya looked at Dazai with lustful eyes, placing his hands at the back of his head, pushing it downwards for a kiss.
"Move." he commanded against his lips, Dazai let out a breath of relief he hadn't even known he was holding, he pulled out gently trying his best to not just slam back inside harshly, he heard Chuuya whimper keenly when he felt Dazai nearly slip out and then push back in a little quicker than he had pulled out. Chuuya let his head fall back with a mixture of a sigh and a moan, Dazai took it as a sign to speed up and began a steadily increasing pattern of pulling out until he nearly slipped out and then thrusting in unbelievably quickly. The quicker he got the louder both he and Chuuya became, basking in each other's sinful sounds, enjoying the fact they were the reason the other was making those sounds.

The bed -even though it was massive-rocked gently against the wall, thanks to their desperation and maddening chase for release (thankfully the bed was pressed up against the wall that had no one else on the other side).

Chuuya couldn't form any other words other than Dazai's name and incoherent swear words, he couldn't focus on anything other than the constant and insistent pounding into his ass and the way Dazai looked and sounded.

"Oh—shit! Dazai—" Chuuya cried out, smacking his hand slightly on the headboard and wincing at the pain, when Dazai nearly hit his prostate.

Dazai slid his hand over from the side of Chuuya's head onto his arm and then upwards onto the hand Chuuya had smacked harshly, sliding his fingers into Chuuya's lovingly.

Chuuya felt his heart flutter at the action, he let out a gasp at the cold metal of Dazai's ring sliding between his fingers, he moved his other hand upwards and Dazai did the same thing, both their hands now happily interlocked with each other's.
Chuuya could feel pleasure-filled tears of joy burning his eyes, yet they had no specific trigger to flow yet.

Chuuya glanced up at Dazai who was watching him tenderly, the sweat on his face sticking strands of his brown hair to his forehead, his brown eyes were glued to Chuuya's and only dared to snap shut when he felt Chuuya clench around him when he finally managed to hit his prostate.
"Hah- Osamu~ there! There!" Chuuya moaned squeezing Dazai's hand. Dazai let his head drop next to Chuuya's head, his pants, moans and groans right next to Chuuya's ear, making Chuuya feel like he was buzzing, feeling nothing but constant butterflies.

"Chuuya" Dazai panted huskily, loosing his usual cool that he had, holding onto Chuuya's hand tightly and then pressing a kiss to his ear. Chuuya felt his eyes water uselessly at the action as he let out a whimper when Dazai sped up his thrusts, spurred on by Chuuya's increased raspy moans, the ginger cried out at the constant abuse of his nerves. It went on and on, and it made him let out a strangled sob,
"Chuuya, you're doing so good, hah-you're- you're perfect.." he spoke in his ears, Chuuya Keened as tears of pleasure finally fell down his face at the words he'd been told
"O-Osamu, Osamu-" he moaned, squeezing Dazai's hands.

The brunet looked down him, exhaling weakly at his appearance and the way Chuuya was coming undone right underneath him, it was even better than he imagined, it was incomparable to what he imagined, it was perfect.

Chuuya's hair lay dishevelled around him as if he was some autumn god, eyes barely open as he cried beautifully at the feeling. Dazai decided it was best to look away, knowing that if he looked any longer he'd probably get just as hard as he was when this all started.

"Ahng~ Osam- Osamu-hah~" he rasped out desperately, as he whimpered punily
"Yes, Chuuya?" Dazai murmured as if he didn't know that Chuuya just couldn't form any other words other than his name feeling the smaller shudder underneath him.
"I- ah—I can't—fuck." He moaned, utterly overwhelmed from pleasure.
"Yes you can, you're doing so good, you look so hot, love." Dazai whispered back encouragingly before groaning as Chuuya tightened around him at his lovers choice of wording.
"Osamu~" Dazai hummed lowly, kissing his neck softly in response.

"Fuck- I'm gonnn- Osamu I'm going—hmmgh" Dazai bit down on Chuuya's neck making sure to hammer down at that same spot over and over, until finally with a choked moan and a cry, a cloud of white burst behind Chuuya's eyes accompanied by a high pitched moan of Dazai's name, his whole body shuddering, spasming and trembling in response.

Dazai watched as Chuuya's back arched, his sweat and tears glistening in the light and Dazai couldn't help but think how gorgeous he was. He pressed a kiss to Chuuya's lips, trying to suppress the grunt that was threatening to escape from how he felt Chuuya tighten around him. He let his head fall next to Chuuya's ear again, chasing his own release.

Chuuya turned his head ever so slightly to look at the brunet, the tears from his eyes slipping down his cheek and onto the mattress,
"Osamu.." he whispered again, moaning when Dazai thrust event harder into him
"Chuuya" Dazai called back, kissing his jawline then up to his lips.

He then harshly pulled away with a loud moan
"Can I? Ahh—Chuuya insi-" Dazai asked, barely managing to get a sentence out, though Chuuya was doing a much worse job.
"Yeah mhm~hah— yeah In-" he replied, jolting aggressively when Dazai angled his hips at his prostate again. Dazai wondered if it would all be too much for him but it felt good when Chuuya tightened around him every time he whispered words of love and praise and rammed at that same spot over and over. Chuuya began to cry at the overstimulation, helpless whimpers and moans leaving his lips.

Chuuya then suddenly felt Dazai squeeze his hands tightly and he somehow knew that Dazai was close, so he bucked his hips upwards and wrapped his legs around his waist again, pushing Dazai deeper into himself, even if he felt too weak to even speak.

Dazai moaned greatfully at his actions, and then finally he called out Chuuya's name as he reached his climax, squeezing his hand tightly, his ring stabbing the side of Chuuya's fingers but it wasn't like he could feel it.

He then bent down to kiss him again, the both of them letting their eyes fall shut as Dazai's thrusts slowed sensually. They pried their eyes open again and stared at each other intensely until Dazai came to a halt.

Chuuya was still trembling underneath him, trying to get over his afterglow whilst Dazai tried his best to garner his breath again.

Dazai stared at Chuuya's completely fucked-out expression, unhooking their hands so he could run the back of his hand against his cheek, the smaller leaned in, bringing his shaky hand to hold Dazai's hand against his face.
"Love you." He murmured, his tired orbs glistening, still feeling so dazed he could barely confess his love for his boyfriend -sorry, Fiancé.

"I love you too Chuuya." Dazai whispered, placing kisses on Chuuya's body, relishing in the feeling of Chuuya trembling delicately underneath him.
He then moved his hands from Chuuya's cheeks to his sides as he tenderly kissed him his neck and chest and lips and face and everything.

Chuuya wanted to wrap his rms around Dazai's neck but could barley bring himself to lift his arms and act upon his wishes. Dazai let out a gravely chuckle, carefully holding onto one of Chuuya's arms, helping him wrap them around his neck, on at a time.

The smaller then turned his head to look at him meekly, his eyes half lidded and clouded as he looked at his lover.

"Kiss me." Chuuya said breathlessly
"I can't...can't bring myself to mo-move." He whispered with a smile, Dazai laughed at him but obliged, lowing himself to press a gentle kiss to Chuuya's lips. They parted and then kissed again softly, repeating it a few times until Chuuya sighed into their final kiss in satisfaction.

Dazai threw himself sideways, laying down next to Chuuya, huffing as his cock fell out of his partner who shuffled at the uncomfortableness of it all.

They sat in silence for a moment, not making eye contact with each other. Then after a few minutes, Chuuya glanced up at Dazai who was already looking at him, admiring his face closely. The two of them stared at one another for a moment and then began to laugh quietly with each other, the both of them finding happiness at everything that had just occurred. Chuuya brought his hand up to his mouth to cover his smile, his ring reflecting the moonlight from outside. Dazai looked at it, a feeling of fullness swimming through his heart, he then took Chuuya's hand and held it in his own, sliding his other hand around the others waist, pulling him closer but not close enough that he wouldn't be able to see his face anymore.

Chuuya smiled when he heard their rings making a little clanging noise as they hit one another.
"Say...Chuuya, can I take your last name?" Dazai asked after another moment of silence, Chuuya glanced up at him in awe
"Seriously? You're okay with it?" He questioned, looking at Dazai with wide and excited eyes.
"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be? My name with yours sounds terrible but Osamu Nakahara sounds nice, actually, I think Nakahara would work with anyone, it's a pretty last name compared to mine." Chuuya's face reddened at Dazai saying his first name mixed with his last, huffing his face in the taller's chest.
"You're turning red slug~" Dazai sing-sang with a light chuckle, Chuuya looked up at him with a frown.
"Fuck you"
"You just did." Dazai mused happily, Chuuya's face exploded with red at his words causing him to cover his expression with his hands and hide.
"Shut it stupid waste of bandages."
"So can I? Can I take your last name?"
"Yeah obviously, but I'm still calling  you Dazai, I don't think I'd ever be able not to do that."
"Yeah everyone probably will, if you think about it there's no point in me taking you're last name since everything will be the same but I want to anyway."
"I just thought you'd want me to take yours seeing as I'm your dog." Chuuya muttered, Dazai chuckled
"Those are different things in this situation." Dazai replied, smiling when he felt Chuuya play with his fingers.

"We should sleep, I can barely keep my eyes open." Chuuya whispered looking up at Dazai.

Often times when he had slept with other people he had to have a few rounds to feel satisfied but right now he felt like jelly. He wondered if it was because of mental exhaustion from all the emotions he experienced or if it was because Dazai was just much better at sex than everyone else, probably both.

Dazai leaned in a kissed him gently on the lips, it was soft and kind, no lust or anything indecent just heaps and heaps of love, Chuuya felt like he could melt any second now.Dazai squeezed Chuuya's hand and whispered quietly,
"Good night Chuuya." the older felt his eyes water again and he snuggled closer to him.
"Night Osamu."

Chuuya despite his tiredness couldn't fall asleep so instead, he spent the next hour or so tracing Dazai's scars as the brunet fell asleep, humming in approval when Chuuya's fingers bushed gently against his sensitive skin, it felt odd but pleasant and clearly, he was enjoying it enough to have gently flown into a deep sleep.

Once he was sure that he was peacefully sleeping, Chuuya curled himself into Dazai, closing his eyes with a tired yawn, his brain finally allowing his worn-out body to drift into a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1K 8
Atsushi finds out he interested in men and is disappointed in himself he falls into negativity and call's himself Disgusting. Dazai and Chuuya are da...
11K 318 22
"Strays are messy and unkempt beings, I have no time for such creatures." The brown haired man spoke, his arm waving in dismissal. "Are you talking...
25.1K 936 10
Chuuya was suffering from pain. He was hurt badly and he want to ended it by dying. Dazai learn and came to save Chuuya. Both ended up confessing the...
96.2K 4.2K 36
"Tch, this is what they mean by sorry? Hah... Now... Where is Chuuya? Is he even here?" Dazai mutters before looking at the small Chuuya looking boy...