HAPPILY EVER AFTER | PLOT SHOP

By Winter326

"AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER." in which an author has way too many story ideas and wants to share... More

HAPPILY EVER AFTER
ANIMATED
different worlds - JIM LAKE JR [T]
DC
highway to hell - BRUCE WAYNE [T]
light it up - JENNIFER PIERCE [A]
beacon - JEFFERSON PIERCE [A]
sea la vie - OLIVER QUEEN [A]
DOCTOR WHO
space-time continuum - APPLY FIC [A]
love and aliens - JACK HARKNESS [A]
homeward bound - THE DOCTOR [A]
like father, like daughter - TORCHWOOD [T]
MARVEL
the glitch - BUCKY BARNES [A]
counting stars - CAROL DANVERS [T]
broken - FRANK CASTLE [A]
alone - JESSICA JONES [A]
darkness of light - MARVEL [T]
fury's angels - MARVEL [A]
knife to the heart - NATASHA ROMANOFF [T]
devil in me - PETER PARKER [A]
ghost girl - PETER PARKER [T]
favours of love - SAM WILSON [A]
abracadabra - STEPHEN STRANGE [A]
the kids aren't alright - THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER [T]
ONCE UPON A TIME
deducing love - EMMA SWAN [A]
cursed treasure - HENRY MILLS [A]
the price of magic - RUMPLESTILTSKIN [A]
SHADOW AND BONE
SHERLOCK
chemical defect - SHERLOCK [T]
favourite crime - SHERLOCK HOLMES [T]
STAR WARS
STRANGER THINGS
SUPERNATURAL
angel eyes - BOBBY SINGER [A]
abomination - SUPERNATURAL [A]
brothers' keeper - SUPERNATURAL [T]
by the wings - SUPERNATURAL [T]
tick tock - SUPERNATURAL [A]
TEEN WOLF
nancy drew - LYDIA MARTIN [A]
deep waters - MALIA TATE [A]
aqua-girl - SCOTT MCCALL [T]
TOLKIEN
ashes to ashes - GANDALF THE GREY [A]
to the ends of the earth - FRODO BAGGINS [A]
UMBRELLA ACADEMY
stuck in my head - DIEGO HARGREEVES [A]
eve of destruction - FIVE HARGREEVES [A]
WIZARDING WORLD
OTHER
crime wave - ALEC HARDY [A]
the druid king - ALLANON [A]
holistic heart - DIRK GENTLY [A]
no tears left to cry - FLANAVERSE [A]
the time traveller's wife - GARCIA FLYNN [A]
cluedo - KNIVES OUT [A]
no rest for the wicked - LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR [T]
mind's eye - MEDIUM [A]
homemade dynamite - MIKE BANNING [A]
temperance - NOW YOU SEE ME [A]
sensational - SENSE8 [A]
burning pile - SORCERER'S APPRENTICE [A]
shed your skin - TAKESHI KOVACS [A]
dream catcher - THE SANDMAN [T]
frozen - TRANSFORMERS [A]
CROSSOVER
a tale as old as time - AKHMENRAH [T]
centuries - STEVE ROGERS [A]
guns and roses - STEVE ROGERS [A]
happily ever after - TEEN WOLF [A]
chaos theory - THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY [A]
magic of us - TONY STARK [A]

licence to kill - ETHAN HUNT [A]

138 6 0
By Winter326

TITLE — LICENCE TO KILL

status: available
faceclaim: kate beckinsale*
oc: eloise 'el' bond*
fandoms: mission impossible / james bond
love interest: ethan hunt
first appearance: mission impossible 1
last appearance: mission impossible 3

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

BLOOD STAINED ELOISE BOND'S LEDGER. It trickled through the pages, staining and smudging the once beautifully intricate words that painted the story of her life. What used to be joyful memories turned melancholy as the shadows of her changed soul consumed them whole. Nothing could escape the red nor the darkness within. It infected her like a disease, spreading and contaminating all it touched. Or in other words, Eloise Bond was a walking time bomb.

So many deaths weighed down on her heart, so much guilt and so much pain. Eloise believed it to be a family curse because not only was she a magnet for misfortune, but so was her half-brother James. Being a Bond was definitely not easy, especially with all the expectations her brother had unintentionally brought down upon their name. But Eloise always did what she did best — she picked herself back up and carried on.

But there was no bringing herself back from the worst mistake of her life.

It haunted her like a nonstop nightmare and the blood could never be washed from her hands no matter how hard she tried. James was there to help her pick up the broken pieces, to try and reassure her that it was not her fault, but there was no changing her mind. Eloise knew that because of her they were dead and she wasn't going to allow her brother to lie to her, it didn't matter how much she loved him. Those deaths were on her list and she knew they wouldn't be the last.

Transferring from MI6 seemed to be the best option for Eloise so she could start afresh and try to make amends for the pain she had caused. The agency she moved to was chosen at random but she certainly wasn't disappointed when it was revealed that the IMF was to be her new home. Eloise knew of the incredible deeds they had accomplished and all the lives they had saved and aspired to be like them. Then it was certainly a good thing that she on the team now, wasn't it?

Her IMF team were unaware of her bloody past and how she was related to one of the best agents the British Government ever had so for once in her life, Eloise felt normal. But it appeared even that wasn't going to last long because soon her new team are slaughtered on their most recent mission leading to Eloise Bond teaming up with Ethan Hunt to find out what really happened to their friends, not realising how much this would change her life.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"Look at me, he said
your scars are not your shame
they are your story, he smiled,
and I love stories."

- atticus

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

quotes:

"I can't do this!"

"You're one of the best agents I know, El, if you can't do this, no one can."

eloise bond and ethan hunt

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

about:

fullname: Eloise Juliette Bond
age: 28 (in Mission Impossible 1)
family: Andrew Bond (Father)
Penelope King (Mother)
James Bond (Half-brother)
other unnamed family

the life of eloise bond

• Eloise and James' Father had an affair which resulted in her being born so when her Mother died, she went to live with her Father and his family. James absolutely loved her and protects her at any cost.

• James being a decent amount older than Eloise, practically helped raise her. She looked up to him and wanted to be like him.

• Eloise Bond is a highly skilled MI6 agent just like her half-brother James. He helped train her and never gave her any special treatment when she signed up, they both wanted her to get in fairly.

• Eloise is incredibly smart and is a really good markswoman. She's definitely a match for both James and Ethan.

• The incident still haunts her throughout the acts but Ethan helps her to deal with it and realise it wasn't all her fault.

If you would like to know any other details about Eloise, please private message me and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

notes:

• Eloise and James are half-siblings and occasionally worked together at MI6 before the incident happened.

• Basically, the incident is Eloise leading her team into a trap and being the only one to survive. She knew it didn't seem right, but she lead in anyway, to their deaths. There was some misinformation but at the time, it seemed valid but when Eloise went in with her team, her gut told her something was wrong, but she still went ahead. This is why she blames herself.

• Someone recognises Eloise and blurts her bloody backstory in front of Ethan and she breaks but he's there to help her. He tries to tell her it wasn't her fault and he helps her to accept what happened. He can tell it still affects her but is always there when she has nightmares or episodes because of it.

• Ethan and Eloise come to rely on each other a lot and are incredible together.

ACT ONE
mission impossible

Eloise transferred from MI6 to Ethan's team and manages to survive with him whilst most of the others are killed. This triggers a bad memory for Eloise, when her entire team died back at MI6 so Ethan helps her deal with that. They go on the run together and team up to find out what really happened. Eloise refuses to bring in James on this but the new team later find out that he's her brother. Ethan and Eloise get together at the end.

ACT TWO
mission impossible 2

During the time between the two films, Eloise and Ethan have grown distant as they have their own separate missions to go on. They're reunited for this act so everything's a little awkward at first but they quickly get back into their old routine. Eloise and Ethan work together to bring the bad guy down and save the world from destruction. At the end, Eloise and Ethan are together again and promise to never to let themselves drift apart like they did before.

ACT THREE
mission impossible 3

Ethan and Eloise are trying to settle down and are happy. They actually get engaged just before she's kidnapped. Eloise doesn't go on missions anymore and is kidnapped from the hospital. Ethan thought she was going for a checkup but they tell him there that she was actually at an OBGYN appointment. The baby is the reason Eloise doesn't fight against her kidnappers because honestly, she could their asses blindfolded. It would be nice if Ethan recruited James to help rescue Eloise because we get to see them together. They rescue Eloise and are happy.

• This book won't continue into the following films because both Ethan and Eloise retire from being agents and Ethan doesn't feel the need to separate himself from Eloise because she can protect herself and their child.

IMPORTANT — anything not mentioned in this timeline is up to you to develop, giving you space for your own ideas. Also, if you have any questions, please private message me, I'm more than happy to answer them.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

password — Favourite fictional character and why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.2K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
602K 19.4K 43
"And who might you be?" "Lately? The Third Wheel." In which Mara will follow her staff-wielding best friend, a shady guy she met a day ago, and Dame...
2.6M 134K 49
[reached #1 in Spiritual] 11/17/15- 8/18/16 Amira Abdul is a bright,well educated girl filled with joy and much potential. Is a practicing Muslim a...
9.4K 385 4
If I'm a wretched dog, you're a wandering dog. jason grace / oc pre-heroes of olympus - trials of apollo pelides Β© COVER MADE BY...