๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By sxckerlvt

Red .. such a beautiful colour for many reasons. It coats the feeling of being love and brings joy to those w... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

4.2K 74 12
By sxckerlvt

Promise me..

____________________________

I fought against his hold as he dragged me towards the study,I was tired of the desolation and the anguish that I undergo on a daily basis.

I needed out, I needed to be set free of the torment and the pain that I can't seem to diminish.

"Let me go"I cried out trying to pry myself from his hold.

"Stop fighting me"Evan spoke dragging me to the study.

I was numb, I knew I couldn't get out of his hold and I savoured any energy that remained in my body for the right moment.

He flung me into the study, my body collided with the floor.

"Sorry we took longer than required, she wasn't willing to cooperate"

Evan walked over to the desk leaving the door open a little bit.I took my opportunity and ran for the door.

I ran as fast as I could but at my dismay a pair of hands grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"Get your hands off of me"I shouted fighting against him.

"Calm down"his voice began ringing in my ear over and over again.

He dragged me back into the study and pinned me against the wall.

"What are you doing, let go of me now"I shouted pushing him off me.

He pushed me harder against the wall and used a spell to hold me against it.

"Evan get me the peace draught"

"No, I'm fine your not drugging me"

"Now Evan"he spat.

"Let me go"I hit his chest trying to make him move.

Evan returned with the draught and handed it to Riddle.

"Hold her"He Evan switched places with him.

Evan pinned me down on the couch not letting me move a muscle.

"Please don't, I don't want it , leave me alone"I watched him open the draught and look down at me.

I closed my mouth as tight as I could moving my head so he couldn't make me drink it.

He grabbed my chin and made me stay still, I didn't want to take the draught because I was scared of the nightmares that I would face when I fall into a slumber.

"Please don't, I can't stand the nightmares, please"I begged him as tears pooled from my eyes, I hated being so vulnerable but i had to find away to stop this.

He looked at Evan who nodded and he unexpectedly poured to liquid down my throat.

Evan stood up and walked over to the chair and Riddle stood next to me.

I stood up from the couch and lost all ability to move falling straight into his arms.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me out the room.

My vision blurred as my weak body tried to escape his hold, I soon fell into a deep sleep.
_____________________________

"Sierra my sweet girl" my father was staring down at me as i lay on the floor unable to move.

"I-I killed you, how are you here"I spoke my voice trembling in horror at the sight of him.

"You didn't kill me remember, you weren't strong enough"he laughed at me.

"I did! I watched you die in front of me"

He pointed his wand at me.

"You got it all wrong sweetheart, you can rest now"he paused looking over in the distance.

"There coming, your friends are coming to try and save you but it's too late"

"Avada Kedavra"he spat sending a spell straight at me and laughing as it hit me straight in the chest.

____________________________

My eyes sprung open as sweat and tears trickled down my face.I felt my throat closing as the thought of my father surviving roamed my mind.

I stood up from my bed and fell to the floor, I leaned on my hands and knees trying to breathe but I couldn't.

The door opened but I couldn't bring myself to look.I gasped for air trying not to pass out.

They kneeled down in front of me making me look up.

It was Riddle.

I sat down with my back against the bed clasping at my throat trying to get air.

"You need to hold your breathe"he spoke quietly next to me.

I tried numerous times but it didn't work.

"Look at me"

"Look at me"he spoke louder this time catching my attention.

I looked at him and copied exactly what he done calming myself down.

"He's alive, he killed me"

"Who's alive"

"My father, he killed me and-"he cut me off.

"He's dead, it was just a nightmare"

"Promise me, please"I spoke looking up at the boy with fear flooding through my eyes.

He looked uncomfortable with what I asked, but the fear spilling from my body surely will make him ease my pain.

"I promise"he stood up and extended a hand to me.

I took his hand and stood up from the floor.I looked around the room lost before looking up at him.

"What time is it"

He looked at his watch before looking back at me.

"4:30am"he replied, I just noticed he was wearing casual clothes, I haven't seen him wearing them since I arrived.

"I'm sorry if I woke you"

He didn't speak which caused me to blurt out a question.

"Why didnt you just kill me"I asked now sitting down on the edge of the bed.

I placed my head in my hands running my fingers through my hair.

"Because I see potential in you, I would like you to be one of my followers"he leaned against the wall whilst looking over at me.

"So if I say no your going to make me anyway"I questioned him raising a brow.

"Correct"he smirked at me.

I scoffed and looked down at the floor.

"Am I just a follower now or do I need to do something or write my name somewhere"

"I mark you"

My eyes widen , "you what?" I repeated looking up at him now.

"I place a mark on you so people know your my follower"he spoke walking over towards me.

He pulled his wand out from his pocket and looked down at me.

I raised my arm and he chuckled.

"The arms a bit boring, don't you think princess"he cocked a brow causing my eyes to widen.

"Where do you suppose I get it then"I questioned him.

He hummed in response before moving my hair from my left shoulder round so it was all on my right.

He traced his finger from behind my ear down my neck.

"Right here"he spoke.

"Fine"I replied a little nervous for what it was going to look like.

He held the back of my neck with one hand and placed the tip of his wand behind my ear.He spoke a few incantations and a shooting pain surged through my head.

I clenched my fists shut drawing blood from my palm as I tried to subdue the pain.

"Almost finished"

I felt myself become weak hardly able to sit up on my own.

"You could have warned me"I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

He chuckled "wheres the fun in that, I love the surprise when I inflict pain on others"

He released his grip on me letting my head drop into my hands, with the snap of his fingers my wounds on my hand were healed.

I groaned before running my fingers along the burning feeling behind my ear.

I stood up stumbling a little and made my way to the bathroom.

I moved my hair and looked at my neck.

It was a snake twisting around a wand, the details were explicit and the way it lay against my tainted skin intrigued me.

It was beautiful.

__________________________

God I love Mattheo, his possessiveness just sends me off the edge!!
Hope your enjoying the book!🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 48.8K 92
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™. "๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™ฏ๐™ค, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๏ฟฝ...
157K 2.1K 51
"He's full of shit for doing that to you." He said quietly I sighed and hugged him as we slowly moved to the music "I don't even like him". "Yet you'...
44.1K 628 12
๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„๐’: mattheo riddle, tom riddle, blaise zabini, theodore nott, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire ...
25.1K 539 16
Voldemort once again has a body of flesh and blood. But at what cost? Using the blood of his greatest enemy to return had not been his best plan. Now...