Craving

By koalswriting

"When I feel that pretty pussy of yours clenching, I don't want it around my fingers." ... More

• Bumping Into Strangers
• Boston Red Sox
• But First Dessert ⋆
• Ripping Clothes ⋆
• Secrecy
• Brief Moments
• I Don't Wanna Go Home ⋆
• How Do I Tell You I Need You?
• Stay ⋆
• I Really Like You ⋆
• Cassiopeia And Cepheus ⋆
• Horny Teens
• Prom Night
• Prom Night Pt. 2 ⋆
• That's Captain America ⋆
• Too Good To Be True
• Quoting Disney
• Bleeding Heart
• Little Promise
• What If?
• Jealousy
• Rough Night ⋆
• Playing Dirty ⋆
• Brutal Honesty
• I'm Yours ⋆
• Naughty Comments
• Until The Last Breath ⋆
• Epilogue ⋆

• Dirty Dancing

5.6K 114 46
By koalswriting

As I walk away from Chris, I feel his gaze burning holes in my back. I wonder if he felt the same connection as me. I tend to fall for someone way to quick, but you can't deny that there was.... something. God I hope Laura wants to go out clubbing later, the sun is slowly starting to set, so we would have enough time to go home change. Actually, we HAVE to go home change, I bet dressed like that we wouldn't even get to take a step in a club. As I head out of the bar, I see Laura sitting on a beach lounger with her phone in her hand.

"Laura!" I call her.

"Hey, I was just about to text you. Where you been?" she asks. I sit down on the little stair in front of her legs.

"Oh sorry, I should have texted you. I was at the bar with a guy I nearly ran over on my way to the toilet. He droped his beer because of me, so I bought him a new one as an apology." I explain.

"How romantic, was he hot?"

"Incredibly hot. He gave me his phone number, he wants us to join him and his brother in a club later. But only if you really want to." I say.

"O-m-g. Of course! I want to see this hottie. Besides clubbing sounds perfect for celebrating your gratuation. Maybe later he has a little gift for you...." she smirks.

"Laura!" I hit her leg.

"Autsch! Bitch, that hurt!" she dramatically holds her leg, as if she's seriously injured.

"You deserved it, I just met him an hour ago." I laugh.

"And? I don't see the problem. Oh come on Ali,  you deserve a little fun. Who's better for having fun with than some randon hot guy, who lives on the other side of the continent." she questions.

"That's the point, he's from Boston." I explain. And I really like him...

"Well, in that case it's faith. Text him!"

"Don't be silly Laura, there's not such thing like faith. What should i say?" I ask, kind of nervous.

"Jesus, just give me your phone." she streches her hand out and I give it to her. "What's his name?"

"Chris Evans." i reply.

"Weird." she shakes her head.

"What?" I blurt out.

"Nothing, that name just sounds familiar."

"He's from Boston, maybe you know him?" I ask. "You're seeing him later, so just ask him then."

Alison Collins

  Hey, it's Alison. So I talked with my friend, we would like to keep you company but you haven't told me where you're going.

He anwsered, only a few seconds later.

Chris Evans

Hey Alison. Yeah I was worried to not get your number, so that was kind of intended so you have to text me, to be honest. We have reserved a lounge in the Pelment Club down the street, so just call me when your there and I'll come get you. Looking forward seeing you, Chris

"Oh my god, he's totally into you!" Laura screams.

I take the phone and can't hold back the smile that appears on face, while reading his message.

Laura stands up and states, "You, my dearest friend, have to look incredible tonight, so get your lame ass up. We have to get ready."

"Yes, boss." I joke and strech my hands out to her "Help your lame friend?"

She takes my hands and pulls me up, "Oh my god, how old are you?"

I fucking love this girl.

We head back to my aunts place, while Laura squeezes me out about Chris. At home we find an empty appartment. I think my Aunt is stuck at work, so I send her a short text where we're going and start looking though my clothes while Laura is taking a shower first. Because of the fact, that the Pelment club is a little more noble, then the clubs Laura and I usually go to, I can only choose between two dresses. I lay them on the bed and stare at them, not knowing wich one to pick. The first one is an olive green sleeveless dress, that's thight around the chest area and gets loose from the waist downwards. And the second one is an all thight black dress with thin straps that reveals a lot of back.

"Take the black one, it emphasises your ass." Laura speaks up while heading in the room, magically reading my mind.

"Well, it's the black one then." I say while putting the green one back. "We really have to clear out our suitcases tomorrow."

"If your come home after tonight." she wispers.

"Don't you dare start this again." I warn her.

She doesn't anwser, she just giggles to herself. I take my shower stuff and head to the bathroom. I put my things in the amazing walk-in shower and turn up the water. I wash my hair and while the conditionor needs to leave in a few minutes I wash my body. After beeing compeletely soaped up I grab my razor and shave my armpits and my legs. My look falls down to my not so freshly shaved intimate area. Should I- no. No! But what if- no. That's not gonna happen. I'm not going to have sex with a men I know for a few hours. I wash the soap of my body and try my best to not think about Chris. I start washing the conditionor out of my hair, as my hair is clean I wind it out and turn the water off. I reach my hand towards the towel that hangs next to the shower. But I stop.

"Fuck it." I curse.

Safe is safe.

I walk back to the shower head, turn it on and start to shave between my legs. As my vagina looks like I'm about to shoot a porn scene, I step out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel. Laura and I finish our hair and make up and start putting on our clothes. Laura's blonde hair are tied back into a high ponytail. Her makeup is wild, with a brown shaded lipstick that matches her loose brown longsleeve dress combined with black ankle boots. I air dryed my hair to keep my nature curls, my makeup is a little more decent than Laura's. I only draw a thin eyeliner and put on mascara and my favourite lipgloss. I hop in my dress and finisch my look with black heels, my watch and my favourite ring. I take one last look in the mirror before walking out of the bathroom. I go to my bag and spray my fave perfume on my wrists, rub them together and then behind my ears. I read that sometime in an article and do it that way ever since.

"You ready?" i ask.

"I'm always ready to party." she smirks at me.

We take an uber to the club, not wanting to walk there the way we are dressed. The driver stops in front of the club and I give him the money. I get out of the car to see a looong cueue in front of the entrance.

"I don't think we will make it in there in the next hours. Let's go somewhere else, I'm just gonna call Chris and tell him." I state.

I press the call button and after two rings he picks up. "Good evening, Miss Collins." his deep voice echos through my phone.

"Well hello to you too, Mr. Evans." I can't help myself but giggle.

"Are you already here?" he asks.

"Yes, we are outside, but Chris there's a really long queue, I don't thi-"

"Great, I'll get Scott come get you. Can't wait to see you."

"Wait, what? We-" I try to explain but he hung up.

"What did he say?" Laura asks confused.

"He hung up." I say.

"Alison!" I hear Scott shout my name. I look to the entrance and there he stands, next to the security while beckon us over to him. I take Lauras hand and we head towards Scott. He says something to the security before turning back to face us. He grabs me and pulls me in for a hug, "Hello georgeous, I'm so glad you two could come.". He turns to Laura, hugging her too, "Hey I'm Scott, nice to meet you."

"Laura, nice to meet you, too." she glances at me, I can't help but smile.

"Come on you two let's head inside, follow me. Thanks Jimmy." he says to the security tapping his shoulder, Jimmy nods back. I guess they come here often, when they know the securitys by their name. We follow Scott through the entire club as he greets a few people. I think he's the type of guy you just have to like. We go past another security, that stands infront of stairs. He nods to Scott like the one by the entrance as we pass him, we go upstairs and head into a private section of the club, like a lounge. As I look around I meet the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen in my life, for the second time today. Chris. The butterflies immediately fluttering in my stomach. He leans against a vitreous half wall from which you can see the whole club.

"Hey, you." I head towards him.

"Hey, beautiful." he grins, pulling me into a tight hug. I can feel myself blush in his strong arms. How could he be this soft with all these muscles. I bury my face in his neck, inhaling his smell. The hug lasts longer than a normal hug, I enjoy beeing so close to him. He presses me thightly one last time before breaking the hug. His eyes scan my body while sucking his bottom lip between his teeth. "Wow, you look amazing."

I blush again, "Thanks, you too." He wears black trousers and a white shirt, that reveal his chest tattoo. Even in casual clothes he's fucking hot. His hair isn't wild like it was earlier on the beach, but is slicked back and his beard is slightly shortened. It suits him. I start to believe, that no matter what he wears or how he styles his hair and beard, he can't not look like a freaking god. He is truly the sexiest man I've ever seen in my entire life, not even really big movie stars could keep up with him.

"I'm gonna head to the bar, be right back.", Scott lets us know and heads downstairs.

"You have to be Laura, I'm Chris, nice to meet you.", he holds out his hand for Laura to shake.

"Pleasure is all mine, I heard a lot about you." she says shaking his hand.

The fuck. Why?

"I hope only good things." he smirks, more in my direction. "These are Reggie and Adam, they are good friends of ours." he points at two also very good looking men, who are sitting on two of the three white lounge couches, that fill up almost half of the room. As we head towards them, they get up from their seats and greet us. Reggie has blonde wavy hair, that reach till his shoulders. His eyes are amazing, they are deep blue with a few lightblue sparkles, but you can't compare them to Chris' 'I'm gonna get lost in your eyes' eyes. With his ripped blue jeans and his hawaiian-style shirt, he completes the cliché of the typical surfer boy. Adam on the other hand has short straight hair and dark brown eyes, that look almost black in this dark lounge. His appearance is differnent, than from his other friends. Like a big heavy metal fan, he wears black ripped trousers and an a bit too big for his slim figure black shirt with the name and faces of a band on it, that I have never heard from before. Maybe because that's not my type of music, but Laura has a thing for guys like him. That bad, that she kinda turned in a little heavy metal fan herself, because of her long list of heavy metal fan exes. Laura greets him a little longer than she had greeted the other three boys and after noticing his shirt she states, "I like your shirt."

"No way you know Acid Burial!" he blurts out, slightly shocked.

"What, can't a woman have a thing for heavy metal bands?" she smirks, ready to go all in.

By his reaction I can tell, that he doesn't meet female heavy metal fans often, his shocked face is kinda cute. Suddenly I feel a big hand resting on my waist from behind and a face almost touching mine. "I think they might get along veery well." Chris wispers in my ear, kinda reading my mind. A shiver runs through my entire body, leaving goosebumps everywhere. His hot breathing on my skin, his hand on my waist and his ambiguous voice makes me wet my pants, and he hasn't even really toughed me yet. He must have noticed my reaction , because his grip on my waist tightens. But, lucky for my pants, Scott returns with two trays of shots.

"Alright partypeople, let's get this fiesta started." Scott puts the trays on the table in front of the couches, grabs a shot and holds it in the air. Everyone follows his move and downs a shot of don't ask me what this is, but it's good. It doesn't burn my throat like the alkohol I'm used to, but it's really good. We all sit down on the couches, Chris next to me, and talk. They are all very funny and also tell amazing storys, also one really cute story about Chris, which makes him feel slightly embarreesed. Every once in a while we take a shot, and after Chis went for drinks, everyone also has a longdrink. I'm already a little tipsy, if you consider that we also had a few drinks at the beach a couple hours ago.

"I wanna go to the dancefloor, and I know Alison wants too, so feel free to join us, guys." Laura states. She puts her hand on Adams leg for support while standing up, then grabs my hand and pulls me downstairs. Before we are out of sight, I hear Adam speak up, "Man, this girl is fire." I can't help but giggle. We head to the dancefloor and on our way, a few guys turn in to our direction, but my mind is only by one, hoping he would come downstairs so I can rub my body against his. Laura and I love to dance, we swing our hips to the loud music admit hundreds of people, sometimes on our own, sometimes pressed together. Short after, Chris, Scott and their friends join us. It's so fun with them. And surprise, Chris doen't only look good, he can also dance as hell.

God, how is everything he does so fucking sexy?

You can't see wider than an arm lenght because of the fog and the dark atmosphere. We're getting hotter and hotter, whilst the music gets slower and slower. Seemingly the DJ wants everyone to rub their bodys together, if you look at his playlist. You could just as well fuck to this songs, there's no difference.

Our dancing is relatively harmless until the song 'Your Love' comes on. As soon as it blasts out of the speakers I take a step back, pushing my back against Chris's body. He immediately digs his fingers in my waist, what causes me to push my ass even harder against him, resting my head against his shoulder. He breathes against my neck as I start so slowly rub my ass against his growing erection. We're no longer around our friends. I don't know if they went back to the lounge or if Chris and I pushed ourselfes further to the edge of the dancefloor, away from them. But I really don't care, all I feel is Chris's body crashed against mine. He starts kissing my neck, passionately but heatedly as he stripes his lips directly over my sweetspot. I arch my back earning a soft groan from Chris, his hand grabs around my belly from behind and presses me back against his chest. I put my hand behind me and around his neck, digging my nails in his skin. My panties are soaking wet and I have to press my thights together, afraid that if I don't, my juice might run down my legs. I grab his hand pull it off my stomach and turn around. His eyes got dark and scream of lust. He grabs my face with the one hand and my ass with the other. I know that if he kisses me know, I would have to fuck him right here.

"I want you.", I say, a bit too desperate to be honest.

"Come with me." he commands. He grabs my hand and leads me to the rear exit.

Thank god I shaved my pussy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...
53.5K 2.9K 73
[COMPLETE & EDITED] *smut and fluff* *kind of slow burn* *chris evans X original character* All Caroline wants is a fresh beginning, she is tired of...
78K 2.6K 101
Because people asked for a part two of a one shot story 😊 I decided to turn it in a whole new story. I am still working om some other stories so upd...
66.9K 2.3K 22
After a promising first date, L sends a follow-up text, only to mistakenly reach someone else. This accidental connection triggers a curiosity in L:...