Find My Own Path ( Rescue Rid...

By Icysnowflake1

This Book Is about Leyla. Something just hits Leyla that she never felt before. She thought she will always c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

239 5 1
By Icysnowflake1

Leyla's DREAM POV

I don't know where I am anymore. I was surrounded around the blackness. no way out. I look around. Everything is black. I hear an slient.

Till a big Swiftwing male appears. I soon turn to him and see him. He was glowing. His whole body. I see him smile.

Leyla: dad?

I said softly. He soon turn and the white recangle appears. He soon walk into it and I follow him.

I don't know where he is going. But when the glow become more shiner. It stings my eyes little but then it faded away. It was already morning. I was next to the cave. He look at me and look into the cave with nest as I see.

A mother, father, Winger, his four siblings. I wasn't there even Dak. I figured we haven't arrive yet. I walk towards. They can't see me. I see five of them playing around. Mom and dad were happy. I never seen Winger's brother smile. Yea I met him before. He always all grumpy. I wonder what changed him.

I soon frown and soon look at glow dad.

Leyla: I'm not dead aren't I?

He soon smile.

Winger's father: oh goodness no... your in the dream... you can't wake up till you find him.

Leyla: who him?

His eye soon move to young dragon. As she soon look at him.

Leyla: Speedy...?

Winger's father: you know he always loved you so much... why he always hard on you is because he is protecting you.

Leyla soon snap turn to him.

Leyla: Protecting...?

She soon roll her shirt up and show the scar.

Leyla: does this show protecting...

As she look angry. And soon put down.

Leyla : I don't know what happen to him now... he probably alive or dead...

She soon look away and leave the cave. But till she heard Speedy.

Speedy: Winger, once I'm going to get older... is am going to be faster dragon in whole world!

She soon look at him.

Winger: yea right, let's race!

Winger's mother: wait , no not right now!

As she shouted but boys left. Leyla smirk little.

Leyla: that does sound like Dak and Winger...

But soon forwn and look at her dad.

Leyla: where are they... well, what happen... I remember Speedy was with us but not other three...

Winger's dad: well, that's what you are going to find out...

Leyla: uh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 206 23
Originally from the Invader Zim Amino Summary: Dib and Zim are in their senior year of hi skool, and Dib notices increasingly odd behavior coming fro...
16.4K 658 31
An Impossible Task... The travelling cats have been given their task, and it seems impossible. Owlpaw faces the challenge of convincing Sheer Mountai...
199K 29.6K 115
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
71.7K 2.2K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆