Someone's Calling My Name And...

By FlourryLTHS

The Styles Triplets and Louis Tomlinson have been best friends ever since they're still in diapers. Years lat... More

Notes
prologue
Chapter 1: In a field of Dandelions, wishing on every one that you'll be mine
Chapter 2 - knew I was falling when I looked inside your eyes
Chapter 3 he fell in love with his best friends part
Chapter 5 - Cause nobody knows you baby, the way I do.
Chapter 6 - When you're with me, no judgement
Chapter 7 - I'm right here.
Chapter 8 - only if you knew how much I liked you.
Chapter 9 - If we're not friends, someone else might love you too.
Chapter 10 - Cause I like you but that's not enough.
Chapter 11 - I'm still longing for you.
Capter 12 - When you look in to her eyes hope you think of me.
Chapter 13 - Ang damdamin kong napagtanto na gusto kita.
Chapter 14 - Leave you lover.
Chapter 15 -his lips on mine, so soft. Feelings I don't know.

Chapter 4 - I tried to be cool but my feelings they don't allow me to..

370 19 8
By FlourryLTHS

"If my heart was paper, I'd fold it. Throw it to the wind and just hope it ends up with you. I signed it with love from me to you, I tried to be cool but my feelings; they don't allow me to."

-Paper Hearts | The vamps

"Can someone please turn the fuck off that god damn alarm?!" Edward angrily mumbled, turning over and putting a pillow over his head to cover the horrible noise that kept on playing.

Harry groggily got up mumbling a small apology and doing as he says, before heading to their ensuite to get ready for his day. Marcel only chuckled and returned to buttoning his shirt, as this has been their routine for god knows how long.

"God, Edward, you're so mouthy at seven in the morning. Get up! We need to get going, we're getting called to the principal's office." Marcel eventually scolded said boy, making sure to say it with a hint of endearment to not further the grumpiness of the still sleeping alpha.

"But I'm tired..." Edward murmured from where he's still laying, face buried in the mountain of pillows in their bed.

Marcel sometimes wants to ask God why they gave him a good sense of alpha hearing when this is what he has to endure every single day.

After fixing his tie in a proper manner Marcel turned around to see that Edward is, in fact, still asleep; not even moving an inch from where he's laying.

Marcel grabbed one of the pillows, fluffing it a little and holding it tightly as he aimed his arms and started smacking the big alpha who was starting to snore now.

He hit Edward with every fiber in body, which is still not a lot since he still felt tired after the fun that they had last night. Marcel could only roll his eyes at what he has to deal with in the past eighteen years of his life. The boy eventually stops when his attempts at waking the alpha become futile.

Harry, who just got out of the bathroom, raised his eyebrows at his other triplet. Making Marcel look at him and huffing out in frustration, "You deal with him."

Harry walked to where his other triplet laid, still asleep, with soft snores coming out of his pouty lips. Sitting down on their bed he whispers close to Edward's ears. It sets a funny image of what looks to be a mom waking up his son who refuses to get up.

"Edward, babe, c'mon wake up. You're making Marcel lose his head this early in the morning and we can't have that. We need to be early. Mrs. Anderson needs us in the office." Harry gently shook the alpha. Edward hummed and muttered a small "Fine."

Edward got out of the bed to their ensuite to also prepare, yawning from being tired of not having enough sleep with lines from the pillows etched on his cheek while his hair is in all different directions. Edward always likes to fix his hair in a neat curly way that makes other alphas jealous and every omega, and even betas, swoon.

Harry decided to head down for breakfast. His dimples make an appearance once he hears laughter. "Good morning, everyone!" Harry greeted cheerily, making the people stop their conversations to greet him in return. Harry grinned wide, always loving peoples' attention on him. He walked towards his mum who was in front of the stove, flipping pancakes. The sweet boy kissed her cheeks and sat down by the island.

"Hello, Harold." Louis greeted Harry, who sat beside him. Marcel, who was eating cereal at the corner of the island, paid them no mind, clearly caught up to whatever he's reading on his kindle.

"Not my name Lou-Lou." Harry pouted at him while getting some blueberries for his pancakes, placing it neatly on the plate, and a little bit of syrup before taking a picture of it. Louis snorts at the hipster that he is. The omega would always tease him for it, but it's really all for naught as he would secretly ask the alpha to send him the very pictures.

"How are you this fine morning, Hazza-bear?" Louis teased, bumping their shoulders, before digging on his own pancakes which were messily placed at the plate with the overflowing of syrup just how he likes it. Harry only shook his head at Louis, still taking pictures of his food. Which only resulted in Anne scolding him about eating the food and not taking pictures with every angle. Putting his phone away, he, too, started digging on his food.

"Where's Liam and dad, mom?" Marcel asked his mom who sat beside him.

"Your dad headed out earlier than usual, saying he needed to go in early for his meeting. Your brother is about to head down now, I think. I sent him upstairs to prepare and that was thirty minutes ago." Anne answered him, cutting up her pancakes in a perfect manner before taking a bite of it. They all ate in silence, with the occasional bickering from Harry and Louis. Marcel helped himself to a plate of pancakes after not being satisfied with only his soggy cereals.

"Good morning everyone." Edward's voice boomed, making everyone jump in their seats in surprise. "Jesus christ, Edward, you almost killed me. How many times have I told you to stop doing that?" Anne scolded his oldest son, he only pouted and muttered an apology. Sitting beside her, after their maid Martha placed an additional plate for Edward and Liam.

"Ooh pancakes! I didn't know we were having pancakes today." Edward clapped his hands in delight, they usually don't get to eat pancakes everyday, the Styles household refuses to eat any pancakes that aren't made by Anne, herself. They had hired multiple chefs and experts but none tasted the same as how their mother would do it. They only love Anne's pancakes and nothing more. But since Anne is usually busy with her work she doesn't always have time to cook. Hence, the triplets consider it a blessing whenever their mom would do so. Call them spoiled, but nothing ever beats Anne's cooking.

"For a person who was cursing earlier and is hard to get out of the bed, you sure are cheerful." Marcel muttered from where he sat beside his mom at the other end, while eating off the last bit of pancakes on his plate, Louis and Harry snickered from across the three. Harry telling Louis what happened earlier in their room and the omega faking a pout that he didn't see, though it's nothing new to him.

"Edward, finish your food. We need to get going now. We need to be there early." Marcel ordered his brother who only grumbled but complied with what the other alpha had said.

"For a person who is the youngest you sure do act like that oldest." Louis butted in, throwing back to Marcel what he said earlier. Edward high fived Louis, both of them grinning wide and snickering while Harry was fully laughing, hands on his belly. Anne could only shake her head in amusement, patting his youngest triplet son who was frowning with crossed arms now. They all laugh and smile at their exchange. Yeah, the Styles household is always this eventful even in the mornings.

After cleaning up and getting their things ready, they all decided to head out now. Not even waiting for Liam since their mom had told them to do so. Anne said something about Liam and an unfinished project and their driver bringing the boy to school instead.

The car was filled with comfortable silence with everyone doing their own thing. Edward driving while listening to his daily podcast, Marcel reading on his kindle, and Harry listening to music with his headphones on, while Louis scrolls through his social media, drinking from a water tumbler that Harry had gifted him.

"I wonder what's it about," the omega had mumbled aloud after a moment of silence.

"About?" Edward questioned, pausing his podcast to talk to Louis properly.

"Like why are we getting called there, we didn't do anything bad though, right?" Louis said, unconsciously bouncing his knee in agitation.

"Don't worry too much about it Lou-Lou, I heard it was just about the new student moving in. I dunno, probably Mrs. Anderson just wants us to introduce the new student around our school since we're their best students." Marcel piped in, closing his kindle off focusing on their conversation.

Louis hummed in acknowledgement wondering why they needed to be the ones to show the student around; even if they are the best students like Marcel had said. It was the student council's job to do that. Louis voiced his concerns which only received shrugged shoulders and confused looks as a response.

"I heard they're nice: the new student." Harry suddenly said, taking off his headphones after sensing the three talking and wanting to join in.

"Yeah I heard it too." Marcel agreed. Edward entered their school gates after greeting the guard and letting them in, pulling up to their usual spot. They all fixed their things, checking if they've forgotten any of their belongings, while Edward turned off the ignition and also checked if he forgot any of his things.

"Okay, Let's meet this new student!" Marcel exclaimed, excitedly clapping his hands. Louis rolled his eyes at his friends, who were talking to each other, leaving him behind as they all headed to the entrance.

"What's all the fuss anyways? You, three, act like they're a celebrity or something," Louis grumbled under his breath as he crossed his arms, shouldering past the alphas to head to his own locker. Which unfortunately was beside Harry's.

"Oh cheer up, buttercup. We just wanted to meet them, nothing bad about it." Marcel told Louis, ruffling his head as he walked past him to his own locker. Harry hummed in agreement, "We almost know everyone here Lou-Lou, It's nice to meet someone new." Harry added, closing his locker door after he gets all the essentials he needed from it.

"Whatever guys, let's go. Mrs. Anderson's probably wondering where we are." Louis said, slamming his locker door shut. He faced Marcel who was getting his laptop on the top shelf, putting it on his bag. Louis eventually smirked as he watched his friend struggle to zip up his bag, he flexed his fingers before reaching up to ruffle roughly Marcel's hair making the alpha's head bop. The clumsy boy looked at his friend in shock, who only smiled at him cheekily before running to where Harry and Edward were already standing in front of the principal's office. The two looked up, their conversation coming to a halt as they saw Louis walking towards them, laughing like a maniac. Looking behind him, they saw their youngest triplet pouting while struggling to fix his bag which he was balancing on his knee making him stand on his other knee. They only smiled at the two before going back to what they're talking about.

"What did you do to Marcel?" Edward questioned teasingly, poking Louis' tummy making him giggle. "Nothing! I just gave him a taste of his own medicine," Louis smirked and Edward smirked, high-fiving each other, while the other alpha only chuckled.

"That's my omega." Edward casually said, making louis falter his move and smile. It's times like these that Louis wonders if the alphas know if they know what they're doing: making Louis fall for them hard and fast, because how could they not? With all the little things they do and say, how could Louis ever stop his feelings?

"Come on," Marcel said as he walked past them, opening the door to the office. The three giggling quietly as they teased Marcel behind his back. They enter the spacious waiting room of the principal's office. The kind receptionist gave them a nod, while Louis waved in acknowledgement.

They all sat on the sofa as they waited. Through the blurry window of Mrs. Anderson's room, they could see a silhouette of another person that they failed to recognize, perhaps the new student, they all thought. Louis, who was still holding Edward's hand, played with his fingers and rings. Mostly to fidget the flower ring, he wore for Louis.

The triplets all wore fidget rings for him since they all knew the omega hated wearing rings but he always needed to do something with his hands. It was a bad habit to bite his fingernails or rub them a little too roughly, hence the triplets decided to buy some once they saw it in a store, and eventually wore them for the sake of the omega. Since then, Louis fidgets with the rings whenever he's anxious or feels a little too much energy inside him.

Louis loved those rings. It made him feel loved by the triplets; the fact that they gave a second thought about his likes and dislikes and how they could make him feel better. Sometimes, those three silly words would escape his mouth. Which results in them only smiling fondly and saying it back, but not in the way that Louis wants it to mean. Never that way.

Their scarce conversation came to a halt, when the door to the office opened and the two voices coming from inside made them look up. Louis felt the alpha tense as they sensed a new smell. Louis frowned and looked up to see the most beautiful omega he had ever seen. The triplets probably thought the same thing as their mouth hung, slightly ajar, and their nostrils flaring. To inhale the intoxicating scent perhaps, Louis thought annoyingly. An ugly feeling of jealousy crept its way inside Louis' chest. He felt Edward squeeze his palm before letting it go. Louis had to swallow the hurt and ignore the sudden chest pain. He fiddled with his own fingers instead.

"Oh! The Styles triplets and," the principal took a pause, "Louis! Just what I was looking for! This is the new student, Emily Anderson. She's my niece," she chuckled, her hands landing on the omega's shoulders. "She just moved here from the U.S., I trust you four to take good care of her." She joked.

The omega— Emily, waved shyly at them, the alphas all eagerly smiled back. Louis gave her a tight-lipped smile. The principal turned back to her niece, "Now darling, I want you to tell me if someone bothers you, okay. I want you to feel at home here. Tell me if the triplets cause you any trouble, alright?" She winked at the triplets as the last words left her lips. Making everyone chuckle, except for Louis.

"Of course we wouldn't do that Mrs. Anderson! Well, maybe a little trouble." Harry spoke up first, charming as always. Mrs. Anderson swat his arm in a teasing manner.

"Anyways, hello! I'm Harry Styles, the middle triplet. The one on my left is the youngest, Marcel Styles, and the one on my right is the oldest, Edward, also a Styles, if you could believe that," Harry cheekingly said. " And this is our dearly beloved friend, Louis Tomlinson." They all eagerly waved and smiled at her, though Louis couldn't ignore the nagging feeling in his chest, feeling threatened with the new omega who easily caught the triplets' attention.

Mrs. Anderson smiled at their interaction before excusing herself to go back to her office. The alphas took the opportunity to move closer to Emily, asking her things on which classes she had and what her homeroom is. Louis felt left out as he was still standing near the couch while the others moved to the other sofa. Louis anxiously bit his lip, he doesn't get why he's being like this, he's usually friendly around new people. He wanted to greet and welcome the omega to her new home, but he just couldn't. The pain was too much to ignore; the hurt of seeing the alphas he's been in love with could easily ignore him for someone new.

The triplets were always romantics, Louis could remember countless times of them discussing soulmates and love at first sight and how excited they were to experience it.

And seeing that with his own two eyes, seeing them clearly infatuated with the person they just met broke Louis. So he decided to grab his bag and attend his classes earlier than usual. He doesn't care. He's not hurt. And he definitely doesn't care if the triplets even noticed that he left or not. Definitely. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.7K 17
I get suggestions from many of you and I love it! This is a combination of ideas from @straightnogayvodka @darktone2001 and @True12354 ♥️ Harry and L...
63.1K 1.8K 31
Louis is a small male omega. He is the only omega in his school. Louis' life is not easy as a male omega. And then there are 3 hot Alpha's, can they...
181K 6.2K 47
"Come here Mr Tomlinson" the eldest triplet smirks as he beckons Louis into the classroom. Louis walks over so he's standing in front of Edwards des...
3.1K 81 25
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson were born into two of the wealthiest families in London. Despite their privileged upbringing, they couldn't be more...