Just go with it

By lowkey_yanna

Her brother was a famous singer, and was going on tour arround America. She was asked to go along and she fou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

56 5 4
By lowkey_yanna

"You just kissed Oscar on the lips. You don't know how lucky you are! Like Oh My God. You got To kiss Oscar!" I heard A scream from the other side of the phone.

"Ok Ok Ok I get it, I get it. I kissed Oscar but it wasn't supposed to go like that. I was supposed to kiss his cheek and he turned his head so i kissed his lips instead." I said back.

"but still you fucking kissed Oscar On the lips." she said back

"Hey Brenda your brother wants you" I heard felix say

"Was that Felix?" SHe yelled

"Yes it was i gotta go bye" i ened the line before she could say anything back. I walked back to the bus and walked in. I saw Caleb in the back of the bus on the phone waving his hand for me to go back there. I walked back over there and saw him mouth 'Mom' and i nodded. I held out my hand and Caleb put the phone in it.

"Hi Mom!"

"Hey brenda. How are you holding up?" My mom asked

"good mom how about you mom? are you missing your children? Are you missing me?"

"I miss hearing you singing in the house. Could you sing for me?"

"Right now mom? like i'm in front of the guys and i dont want to embarrass myself"

"your not you sing beautifully so sing me a song." she demanded

"do i have to?" i asked

"yes now sing''

" I see you with her and it crushes me inside,Guess I should stop thinking about you all the time, Maybe this is what I needed maybe this is a sign, Maybe I've been blind to reality baby tell me, Every little glance my way, Every time you wanted to hang, You seemed so interested, Could you tell me was it real or was it all in my head,Was it real or was it all in my head, he's so pretty you two look so great, Time for me to move on now it was probably just a silly crush anyway, But I just cant help but think that we, we could've had something, Have I really been blind to reality baby tell me" I sang with my back facing the boys.

I heard clapping behind, so I turned around and saw all of the boys clapping. I bet my face was blushing hard very very hard, I hid my face from the boys and went to the back room and close the door.

"I cant believe you made me do that mom!" I YELLED INTO THE PHONE.

"I bet they loved it, you sang beautifully honey. You should really talk to Marcos and see if he......" she couldn't finish before Omar ran through the door and closed it behind him, and locked it.

"HI Brenda's mom Im Omar and i have to talk to her, so is it ok if you call her later?"

"Yea sure honey, Bye Brend." My mom yelled.

"OK. Why the fuck haven't you told me you can sing. " Omar was saying getting closer to me.

"Because I just met you and how was i was going to tell ..." before I could finish Omar stepped closer and moved my bangs out of my face and was getting closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...