GAY (one_shots) or whatever y...

By LoveVWBooks

Manxman guyxguy boyxboy and whatever you request! and please give me critiques I love to hear back from every... More

qaf one shots

|Box of Toys| 1

67 0 0
By LoveVWBooks

Manxboy

This was my first customer, an older man, maybe in his  early 30s, and I was slightly afraid. My boss told me never say no to a customer especially if I wanted to keep my job. We called the boss Mr. Crew's, and the name he gave me was the untouched one. Yeah I know I'm still a virgin but after tonight I won't be. The customers name is Mr. Rich. As you can see we/don't use our real names, it makes things easier going away from this. You never get personal with a client, you lie the best you can and hope that they believe you.

When we pulled up to the place the guy wanted to meet my boss stopped me and said a few words.

Look kid, don't get attached to this guy he knows how to make you want to stay. Mr. Crews said.

Yes sir! Untouched said.

Hey why don't you take a shower first. It might get you more rt elaxed. Mr. Crews said handing me a key to the room.

I turned the lights on and slowly walked to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and let the warm water hit my skin letting me relax until I heard a knock at the door. I slowly walked to the door with nothing on, when I opened the door a gorgeous man stared back at me looking me up and down until he slowly came into the room.

Your Mr. Rich, right? I asked.

Yeah. He answered.

So how do we start this? I asked.

Why don't you lay on the bed while I get more ready. Mr . Rich said.
I lay on the bed and wait for my first.

As I was in the bathroom freshening up I opened the bag I brought, which carried many things. I touched each of them until I found the things I wanted. I walked out slowly to this boy which was staring at the ceiling. His manhood standing at attention and I was loving it.

So are you just going to stare at me or are you going to get over here? I asked a little anxious.

I'm coming, but I would like to try something with you if that's alright with you? He asked.

Uh sure but what is it first of all? I asked.

Well you've seen a dildo before right? He asked with a mischeivioius smile.

Yeah, I'm not completely oblivious. What do you want to do with it? Knowing I shouldn't have asked.

Well I kind of wanted to use it on you but you can even use it on me. He said giving a slight blush.

What man blushes especially a rich one? I asked myself.

He slowly crept up to the bed undressing in a fast motion and revealing his glorious manhood. He knelt on the bed and slowly made his way up to my face. He kissed me passionately making me moan just from the contact from his lips. He pulled back and made a trail of kisses down my chest straight to my manhood. He teased me by blowing air on it making me twitch.

Will you just suck on it or something? I asked angrily and a little frustrated.

Patience young one I'm going to make you wait so just hold on. He said cooly.

He kissed the tip making me jerk, and letting out a small moan. He then opened his mouth and took all of his manhood into his mouth slowly sucking it making the younger boy moan louder. The older man stopped making the younger one a little angry.

Why did you stop? I want you to make me feel good. I said grabbing his head. He started sucking again but let his teeth graze every couple of seconds. I was on edge and I was about to cum.

Oh your not coming yet, know its time for the real thing, well hot the real thing but it almost feels like it. He said grabbing the dildo and lubing it up until he spread my legs and pushed me until I was completely on my back. He teased me by only sticking the tip which was getting me very anxious. Finally without warning he pushed it in about halfway and slowly pumped me with it giving me a pleasure I had never had before. He then shoved it further until it hit my spot and I arched my back and tried to make him go further in. Finally he started to go at a steady pace until I finally moaned in bliss. I came on his chest and a little on my stomach.

So should I continue this or should I just throw this one away! Love to know what y'all think! Also should I make a part 2?

Message me or write on my board if you would like me to write anything !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2M 378K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
150K 3.3K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
982K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...