Taekook× Reader//Smut Book

By Bangtan_official

"Good girl's go to haven Mr kim.......but Bad girls bring haven to you"- you spoke "We will see about that... More

Note
Something new- kth
Viagra-kth×JJk
Stranger-kth
Picnic-kth×Jjk
Hybrid- kth
Submissive - JJK
Exibition-BTS
Secret-KTH
Secret.2- kth
Stairs- JJK
Ice Play-KTH

Painter- jjk

15.5K 171 59
By Bangtan_official

⚠️The further content in this chapter is not suitable for all viewers. So if your not 18+ or uncomfortable with this stuff feel free to leave right now ⚠️

Your Pov

What is the most crazyest or weirdest thing you've ever done.......

For me there are lot of things I've done are count as crazy. People call me weirdo because I do weird things, but you can't blame me we got only one life and I want to live it to the most.

Soo here I am lying naked in front of a man, whom I known for barely 3 hours.

But you will also do the same if you know how good he look, like a masterpiece created by god.

~Flashback~

Shit how can I lost my purse, it's only been 3 days since I came to Busan for holidays and I already lost my purse.

It has all my stuff, some cash, my credit card and most importantly my phone which I can't live without.

"Miss are you looking for this" I turn around, finding someone holding my purse.

"Oh.. oh my god. Thank you so much, I... was looking for it, I lost it somewhere, I can't remember" I bow ninety degree showing my gratitude.

"You left it on the coffee shop you were at, I was also there drinking coffee and I tried to stop you and call you out but you've already left the cafe" he explained.

"Yeah... Now I can remember it, again thank you so much,umm Mr...."

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook and yeah please don't call me Mr, jungkook is fine" he hold his hand out for a hand shake.

"Thank you Jungkook. I am Y/n, lee y/n"

And that's when I notice him properly, and man he is the definition of perfection, without any flaw. So hot and sexy...

"Merde, tu ressembles à un repas complet" I said smirking.

And the look he give me, I know he didn't understand a single word.

"Ohh, it's french, I said... Umm nevermind. I really appreciate what you did, how can I repay you" I ask. I really mean it, he doesn't now how much of my time he saved.

"No! no there is no need for you to repay me, I just did it to help you not for you to repay me" he refused my offer.

But I am also sutborn.

"Have you had your lunch yet" I ask.

"No, why" he shook his head.

"Good, then I am treating you for lunch and no you can't refuse"

--

We are sitting in a small but cozy restaurant, not many people are here and I like it.

We order our food and while talking about yourself.

"So, you mean you're a painter, but haven't paint anything in six months" I ask curiously.

He is 24 years old, belong from a rich family. He used to made paintings as hobby and now it become his full time job, but for some time he can't paint anything.

He hum's in response as the waitress place our food in front of us. And the looks she is giving to Jungkook, like she is undressing him with her eye's.

Disgusting shit....

"Do you want anything else, sir" she ask him as if I am not even sitting there.

"No, We don't want anything else, and if We want anything, I'll call you" I said emphasizing the word we, making her leave.

"Well, that's kinda rude" Jungkook laugh's showing his bunny teeth.

"Cute" I said making him blush.

"Why didn't you paint anything in six months" I question, eating my pasta.

"I don't know, I just can't concentrate on anything. My mind started going blank when I put my brushes on the canvas, nowadays white and plain canvas look boring to me. I wanted to try something different, but I don't have the courage to do it" he numble the last part but I still heard it.

"If you want you can share, what you wanted to try and maybe I can help you, only if you wanted" I take a sip from my wine and a satisfaction hum leave my mouth.

He look hesitate but nevertheless answer my question.

"Promise me, you wont think of me as a weirdo after I tell you" he said

"Promise, and believe me you don't have to hesitate, because I had done more then weird things most of my life" I smile.

"Well, the thing is I want to paint on someone" he said looking anywhere but my eyes.

It take me few minutes to understand what he really meant to say.

"You mean you want to paint on someone naked instead of normal canvas like a human canvas" I try to tell him what I understand.

"Ye...yeah" he blush.

It was quite for few moments before I said something stupid that I know I will surely regret.

"I can help you"

"Hu...huh" he choke on his wine coughing hard.

I pass him water fast.

"So...sorry, I just didn't expect you would say something like this" he said.

And that's how we ended up in his house, me laying naked on his bed while, he get his painting stuff.

But after few moments he can't keep his eyes to roam on my body.

~End of flashback~

Author Pov

"Fuck Y/n, your body is so perfect I can't concentrate anymore, it's so tempting I just wanna paint you with my seeds now" Jungkook growl looking at your naked body.

He can feel himself getting hard as the time pass the urge to pound inside you was getting out of control.

"Then, fuck me already" you whine. The fact that you're lying naked in front of a man, who looks like a Greek god doesn't help the situation and made you needy for his touch.

Aa if he was just waiting for my consent, he smashed his lips on mine while his hands roam all over her body.

Kissing her passionately, he move his kisses down her body tracing every inch of her body with his lips. Savoring her taste. He leaves marks over her like she is a blank canvas and he is painting her with lust and desire.

He move back and look at her, smirking when he see what a masterpiece he created on her Milky white skin.

"What are you looking" you said blushing. He was starting at your naked body while he is fully dressed.

"You.. I am looking at you. I made you my canvas and only I can paint on it like this" he groan and dive again to kiss you.

It made you more aroused then before, that you're looking so helpless in front of him. Lying there like a scared lamb while he look like a hungry wolf, ready to catch his prey.

You get up from your position, and startled him and sit right on his crotch, grinding your ass on his clothed dick, making him hiss in pleasure.

"Hmm... So good baby, you'll gonna make me cum soo.... Hard" he grab your ass and start pressing his lips on your neck. Leaving more hickey's, marking his territory.

You unbutton his shirt as he continues his sweet torture on your neck. You trace your fingers on his abs and he hiss again as your cold figure touch him.

You suck on his jawline, trailing kisses till his chest, pinching his left nipple, making him moan out of pleasure.

This is too much, Soo much he can't control himself anymore. So he switched your position and laid you on the bed. He removed his clothes getting naked.

To you his body looks a perfect sculpture of Greek god. So atheistic, that you want to mark his body all night. His abs, small waist, long legs, strong thighs and damm.... His long veiny cock standing tall, dripping with pre-cum ready to fuck you.... Hard.

He trail kisses from your stomach till he reach your inner thighs, parting them away getting a good view of your dripping wet pussy.

"Hmm.... So wet.. I didn't even touch you properly, such a slut, dripping wet just for me.... For whom" he spank your ass.

"Y..you" you cry out of pain, he spank you again.

"I didn't heard you... Huh" he smirk his hot breath fanning your pussy, sending shivers down your body.

"Yo....ahhhh" you arch your back moaning at the top of your lungs, when he suddenly enter his tounge inside your wet tunnel without any warning.

He give you few thrust with his tounge before slowly licking your slit and sucking your clit.

Few sec later he started eating you out hard and fast like a pro. licking, biting and sucking he was doing everything to make you feel on cloud nine.

He give your clit one last suction before he pull himself up, looking at you.

You're winning like a kid, because he pull away just when you're about to reach your high and cum.

"Do you think I'll let you cum that easyly... Huh. You have to earn it, now come and ride daddy like a good girl" he sat on the bed spread his leg for you to sit on him.

With your shaking legs you crawl towards him and sit on his lap, kissing him passionately.

He turn you in the opposite direction, now your back touching his chest. He hold you up and position his cock on your entrance.

You both moan when you sunk on his cock, "ahhha soo... tight. I am gonna fuck you lose" he groan and slowly raise his hips and thrust upward.

Gaining his speed, using his hand to grab your waist and made you ride him like a pony.

Sounds of skin slapping was and moans are the only sound in the room.

Both of you out of your breath and sweating, he keep thrusting in and out taking you close to your orgasm.

"Ahhh..... Fuck I gonna cum" you scream. Cumming all over his dick.

But he didn't stop, keep slamming you on his dick. Fucking you senseless. On the other hand you're out of words mouth hanging open, eyes closed everything was so overwhelmed for you.

His left hand grab your boob and right started rubbing circles on your swollen clit making you legs tremble.

Shaking hard, you clench on his making him moan, "fuckkkk...." He hiss before shooting rope's of his seeds inside you.

You fall on his chest as he was still inside you, and you shift a little making him hiss in oversensitivity.

"Sorry" you lift your self up a little taking his, now soft cock out of your vagina.

"That was amazing" he snuggle in your neck.

"Yes it was, but we didn't do what we came here to do in first place" you lay comfortablely beside him. While he's being clingy to you.

He seems totally different person now, a soft and cute boy while a few minutes before he made you ride him like a pony.

"Don't worry about that, I got my inspiration from you and now I have plenty of ideas of what can I made for my next art" he kiss you sweetly.

"Hey, by the way what did you said to me in french earlier." He ask curiosity in his eyes.

You laugh before saying it.

"Damm you look like a full course meal"

______________________________________

Hope you guys have like this smut. So please vote and comment

And yes it's been so long since I last update that's why I made this chapter a bit long and I'll try to update next chapter very soon

(The pictures used above are not mine credit to their owner)

Borahe💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 9.8K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
106K 3.9K 35
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
188K 4.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
854K 33.3K 81
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...