Outlander

By inkandanalysis

Enter the thrilling world of Rivia Jones, a brilliant surgeon at the height of her career. But her life takes... More

Soulmate
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Author's Note
Sequel

Author's Note

27.9K 255 20
By inkandanalysis

Welcome dear readers,

Please be informed that English is not my first language. So excuse my mistakes in spellings and grammars.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this story are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

I only own Rivia, any made up characters in the story, and the plot. The rest respectfully belongs to Marvel as well as the pictures that will be used.

Feel free to comment your opinions, thoughts, and feedback. 

I would also like to say thank you for reading my story. 

Without further ado, let's dive right into my story.

Purr! :'>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 6.4K 36
Get ready to experience the adrenaline-fueled double life of Elisha Mikazuki Greil, the owner of a quaint coffee shop by day and a notorious undergro...
11.8K 459 46
𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿. ☽☽☽ She captivated Bucky instantly dur...
14.7K 462 25
Part 1: Brutasha Series. A few weeks after the battle of NY, the original 6 Avengers try to adjust to life in Pepper Pott's tower. While on various...
1.8K 29 23
Just after the Battle of New York, Melody Stark comes home from visiting her mother on her home planet. Her father, Tony, introduces her to the newly...