Protecting you all-harem x re...

By Sunrise_Moondown

For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to... More

Y/n description/past
New master- Chapter 1
The side job-Chapter 2
First mission-chapter 3
The Encounter-Chapter 4
The request-chapter 5
First mission with Zenitsu-chapter 6
A/n
Hashibara inosuke-chapter 7
Wisteria mansion-chapter 8
The spider family-Chapter 9
Lower moon 6-Chapter 10
Hashiras-Chapter 11
The evening meeting-chapter 12
The infinite train-chapter 13
sorry
Announcement
Upper moon 3-Chapter 14
The bamboo village-Chapter 15
Ex?-Chapter 16
Cheering up plan-Chapter 17
Red light District-Chapter 18
Red light District-Chapter 19
Fighting another uppermoon-Chapter 20
Two upper moons?!-Chapter 21
The real fight!-Chapter 22
Notice
Bad news
Poison working? - Chapter 23
Pity-Chapter 24
Sweet reunion - Chapter 25
Swordsmith village-Chapter 26
Infiltration in the village - Chapter 27
Fighting two uppermoons?! - Chapter 28
Fighting Gyokko and recovering memories - Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Special Chapterโค๏ธ
Beating gyokko and fighting a new uppermoon-Chapter 31
Upper moon 4 - Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - Gift?
Chapter 35-Schedule for the week
Christmas Edition
New Year's Edition
Not a Chapter! Just an update!
Chapter 36 - Planning for the end
Chapter 37 - First step of the plan
Chapter 38 - Uppermoon 2
Update

Chapter 34 - Training and Preparation

790 23 11
By Sunrise_Moondown

Y/n's Pov:

“How do we awaken these 'blessings'?” Shinobu had asked with her hand raised.

“I shall answer that question later, for now, we need to train the demon slayers. As they train, we shall also train.” I said as they all agreed and ended the meeting.

I went back to my room as i took out a paper, a quill and an ink. I should start planning on how to do the training session, since their body surpasses a normal human's body, it might be alright to make the training a little hard.

*Scribble* *Scribble*

Get pass the blessings guard

Unlock the blessing

Train mind and body to match the blessing

And lastly,hone the skills

“Hmmm....” I was such in deep thought that i didn't hear the knock that was coming from my door.

The door creaking open snapped me from my train of thoughts. I hurriedly looked at the door and saw the three girls from the butterfly estate.

“O-oh. Do you need something?” I asked as the girls looked behind them and showed me a basket.

“We wanted to bring you some food.” One of the girls said as i smiled.

“Thank you.”

The girls smiled brightly, handing me the basket then bowed before leaving.

I opened the basket and saw sweets. How thoughtful of them to bring me sweets. I took one sweet and ate it as i list some more things down.

'If there's gonna be a war, we might need backups. We're gonna need some healers as well. Angels.... Oh yea! I should ask my sister if i could borrow some healer angels.

I'm gonna need Tamayo-san's strength too, as well as Yushiro, and Kristine's help. (Kristine is the mother spider.) So I'm gonna need to make a trip to the underworld. I'm also gonna need some intel.

Alright! Let's visit Oyakata-san,and formulate a plan!'

I stood up, grab the papers and of course the basket, then head out.

As I head out, i noticed that giyuu wasn't here. He must've been doing the training for the demon slayers.

I exited the estate and went to the main building where the Ubuyashiki family have been staying at.

I knocked at the door thrice before recieving a 'come in'.

"Good afternoon,Oyakata-san." I greet as he greeted me back.

"Today i would like to discuss a plan for the ......."

And so, our private meeting ended 2 hours later. I stood and bid farewell until someone called out my name.

"Um Y/n-san! Are you leaving already? If you dont mind, please stay a while for some tea." Amane or the wife of oyakata said as i smiled.

"I would politely decline Amane-san. I have some people to meet, I would like to have some tea with you in another time. Excuse me, I'll take my leave now."

I exited the room and went to a clearing to summon my dragon. I hop on the dragon's back and flew away.

(a little timeskip because i am lazy asf)

After I visited Tamayo, Yushiro and Kristine. I went back to the water estate, changed my outfit and summon a portal.

As i entered the portal, i felt someone engulf me into a hug. I looked at the hair and thats when i realized that 2 people were engulfing me into a hug.

One was my sister and the other was my mother. After the sweet reunion, we sat down to talk about my suddedn visit.

"As you might be aware, there is some problem in the realm of humans. Father had assigned me to solve it out. On the upcomings days, we (referring to themselve and the humans/demon slayers) will fight in a war.

And so I would like to borrow some people. just a few is enough, we just need their healing power."

Mother and S/n thought about it for a while. Mother as the angel queen and S/n as the next heir to the holy throne. They really need to think it over. It doesn't matter if Y/n was family, sure they want to make sure that Y/n stays safe, but they need to take care of their people too. They can't be reckless about their decision.

(unlike cale henituse XD,sorry author is currently reading the novel so her mind is currently on there.)

[omg cale my beloved-assistant author]

"Alright I'll allow it but!" Mother spoke as he raised one finger.

"But?"

"S/n must be there to command the healers." Mother said as i nod subconsciously.

"Mhmm-- wait,what?!" I was shocked, S/n going too? I mean she's strong but still!

"As you know us (referring to herself and the other gods) gods can't interfere with human activities as long as it's not threatening to both worlds or can be considered as a threat. We can only interfere if the enemy is the same as the gods.

So sending S/n there is my way of making sure you will be safe." Mother explained as i sighed in defeat.

"I understand."

I was about to stand up to leave when  i felt a familiar presence, i looked behind me and saw someone running towards me.

Oh, now i know who it is. it's auntie, Giyuu's mom.

"Y/n!!!!" She yelled as she hugged me to the point that i couldn't breath.

"Oh my, my apologies. Y/n how's Giyuu? How's my son?" She asked as i catch my breath.

"He's fine auntie. He's slowly regaining his memories, and i'm planning on making his powers comeback."

"Oh it's a good thing his memories are slowly coming back. Does he remember me?"

"Yes, only a little though."

"Oh well it's better than not. Oh dear, i'm gonna be late to a meeting. Well then, i'm gonna take my leave first. It was nice seeing you again, Y/n"

I bowed as i leave too. I opened a portal back to my room and slept. Today was the first day of the demon slayer's training and tomorrow is the day where the pillars unlocked their blessings.

(The Next Day)

The demon slayer's are still stuck at rengoku and uzui's training.

"Alright let's start. Today we are gonna get past the blessings guardian before we can unlock it.

The blessings have a guardian to test if you are worthy of that blessing.

The guardian takes the form of your loved one and try to trick or make you guilty about something.

For now lets sit down and empty our minds. If something else is on your mind, you won't be able to beat the guardian. Now close your eyes and empty your mind. By the time your mind is empty. A box with lock should reveal itself."

I explained as they sat there quietly, suddenly Mitsuri gasp.

"i found it. it's a box with a heart lock."

"Same here. Mine had a tornado lock."

"Mine has butterfly lock"

"Mine has rock"

"Mine has a droplet"

"Mine has a snake"

"Mine has a cloud."

"Ok good. Now all of you had found your blessings. Before you touch it, here's a reminder. The moment you lose focus the guardian and the box will dissapear and you will start all over again.

The moment you defeated the guardian, it should drop a key. If you want to start, touch the box and the guardian should appear. Now giyuu, yours is different so lets separate you from the other."

Giyuu stood up as the others try to fight the guardians. The other pillar is at the west side of the training area and Giyuu will be at the north side.

"Now since you are a god, we're just gonna recover your mana. It should be
the same as i explained to the other but since you are a god, the moment you recover your mana. You're gonna need to control it, and normal humans will faint if exposed to strong and dense mana so i'm gonna have to put a barrier on you."

He nod and sat down to concentrate. I put my hand forward and put five barriers around him.

Now i looked at the pillars, some of them are crying.

(this is what the pillars are experiencing)

Sanemi's pov:

"Why...... why.... why did you kill me? why?.... why son?..." Sanemi's late mother was infront of him.

"I- i- ........" Sanemi wasn't able to answer.

Mitsuri's pov:

"Only a gorilla would marry a girl like you! You're a disgrace to this family!" Mitsuri's father shouted as Mitsuri could only look down while in tears.

"I-i'm..... I'm s-sorry....." Mitsuri could only mutter.

Shinobu's pov:

"You're so weak~ can't even behead a demon. Honestly why did I have to had a sister like you~? You should have died with mom and dad you know~." Kanae, Shinobu's late older sister stood infront of her.

"S-sister......"

Gyomei's pov:

"You're a monster! Why did you let us die?! You're so useless! Couldn't even protect us,what makes you think that you could protect those weak demon slayers?"

Kids that gyomei were taking care off in the past stood infront of him.

"...B-but i-"

[goddamn why all of them my hands r getting tired]

(hush! mine is worse!)

Obanai's pov:

"You brat! You are just a food! How dare you! Let me remind you your place!" a snake demon stood infront of Obanai, snatching his bandage, letting the scar on his mouth show.

Obanai stood there in shock and fear.

Muichirou's pov:

"You had the power to kill that demon yet you let me die? Whaat a brother you are! I knew I should've left you alone to deal with yourself the moment father and mother died!" Yuichirou, Muichirou's late twin brother, stood infront of him.

"I- i was--"

Back to Y/n's pov:

Mitsuri was the first to lose focus, tears spilling from her eyes. I rushed over to help her. She sat on the patio, drinking tea as i help her calm down.

When all of the pillars lost focus we took a short break, including Giyuu. Alot of them were silent yet determined.

Shinobu was the first to break the silence.

"Y/n-san, i have a question."

"Go on."

"Those we saw in our mind, the guradians just made it all up right?"

"Yes, the guardians will imitate the voice, face, body, and personality of your love ones then bring you down to you're knees. If you show your determinantion and prove them wrong then you cleared the first test."

"How many tests are there?" Muichirou asked.

"There are a total of three tests. First is fear, the test you just did earlier. Second is strength, they will test your strength or something where you are great at. And third is a one difficult question."

The pillars go silent for a bit before deciding that they will resume the first test. I put the barriers around giyuu as the other pillars sat down determined to prove the guardians wrong.

A few hours has passed and i decided to train too, taking a wooden katana and summoning a wood and rock golem.

The training arena was so big so even if i train there, the pillars won't lose focus.

Muichirou was the first to finish the first test, then Obanai, Shinobu, Gyommei, Sanemi, and lastly mitsuri.

When they were done, they just watch me train but the sudden burst of mana caused me to stop. I looked at the north and saw giyuu standing up with three barriers already broken.

I dropped the wooden katana and rushed to him, putting more barriers at the same time.

The pillars also felt the atmosphere getting heavy. They just followed me as i make my way to giyuu.

"Well that took shorter than expected." I said smirking at him.

"Who do you think i am Y/n?" He said copying me and smirking too.

"Hehh~~~ you're memories returned too. Congrats. But for now do something about your mana, it's spilling out too much."

"Yea dont rush me, it's been a while since i got my mana back you know."

And with that he goes on and pulling his mana back to his body, securing it. Of course it wasn't easy so it took a hour to pull it in.

Andddddddddddd TO BE CONTINUED!!!! muahahahahahahahahah

[eyyyyyyyy giyuu's memories are backkkkkkkkkkkkkk! And also I'm back! Sorry for suddenly dissapearing.

I was suddenly pulled into the manhwa world. So i started reading some,if you have any recommendation. you can just comment or dm me. my genre or preference is in the announcment i made.

also i know i said i will give you a long one but,my back really hurts T^T. I'm planning on asking my mom to massage it later.

Also i published a new book!!!!!! Got so bored that i published one from my drafts,i actually made that book a long time ago just didn't publish it. I was so happy because the moment i clicked the published button,there were already 7 reads!

The first chapter will be post after i post this. Thank you for your support! Muahh!!

Now it's time for the taisho rumors:

the scenario on this chapter was planned ages ago,i just reinforced it earlier.

claude is the best sleeping beauty. Prove me wrong>:(

decided to switch power to mana :D

here you go,imma give you some cale henituse pics and other manhwa characters :3

im sure that you can guess who i simp for,right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.8K 35
[Name] [Surname] already experience a lot of hardships and obstacles towards her life. She didn't wanted to experience those again but fate really li...
49.7K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
35.5K 1.3K 36
โ๐—œ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜. ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐˜†, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป...
3.2M 157K 49
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐Š๐๐˜ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ€• A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...