The Alpha Meets The Rogue

Av Hailey_aintsimp

An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as Kidnapped By The Alpha Billionaire. This is the complete ver... Mer

Note
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 Restricted
Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47 Restricted
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 Restricted
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Excerpt

Chapter 10

3.7K 62 7
Av Hailey_aintsimp

After the heavy make out session we had, and how crazy my hormones and emotions felt, I was sure it was all because of the mark.

"I waited too long. We should've mated the day I found you. The mark should've been made the minute I laid eyes on you," Dylan replied, not sounding in the least sorry.

His words weren't rough- more like he was stating a fact. Nonetheless, the dam in my eyes broke loose and I was in tears again. I wasn't sobbing, but the tears rolled down my cheek and I felt depressed.

"Why are you crying?" Dylan asked me tenderly, trying to embrace me.

"I don't know," I said, letting him hold me. It was stupid of me to cry, but I couldn't control it. I felt like a pregnant woman with my emotions and hormones all over the place.

We stayed in bed for about an hour. The tears were long gone, but Dylan and I remained together. It was obvious he was worried about my unexplainable waterworks.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Dylan asked me as he rummaged through his fridge.

"Do you have the ingredients to make pancakes?" Dylan laughed and looked embarrassed.

"I don't really know how to make pancakes. Choose something easier," he told me.

I gave him a small smile and started looking through the cupboards to see if he had pancake mix.

"I meant if you had the ingredients so that I could make them."

I doubted he ever cooked anything, but surprisingly his cupboards and fridge were full of food. I made us the pancakes while Dylan sat on a stool next to me, watching me cook.

"You're amazing," Dylan said, while he watched me intently. My face felt warm and a blush was more than likely making its way onto my face.

"Thanks," I simply replied.

Dylan claiming me last night made leaving him almost impossible. The bond was really strong and I wasn't sure my wolf would let go of Dylan so easily.

While I cooked the pancakes, I started considering staying with Dylan and making my life with him.

"I can't wait for the pack to meet you," Dylan told me with a grin on his face. I finished up the pancakes and placed the plate on the kitchen island.

"We are doing that next Saturday, not a day earlier," I told him with finality on my tone.

I would have the rest of the week, or until Dylan chose for us to mate, to make the decision about leaving or staying.

"That sounds good," Dylan said. He placed one of his big hands over my smaller one and gave it a squeeze.

"I need to do some rounds with the pack and see how everything is running." Dylan was heading upstairs, I assumed to get ready. I stayed in the living room, staring off into space.

About half an hour later, Dylan walked down wearing dark blue jeans and a smug gray shirt. His hair was wet and standing up on all directions. He looked mouth-watering.

"I'm heading out, but I'll be back in an hour or two," Dylan told me. He leaned down and pecked me on the lips.

I grabbed his neck and brought him toward me on the couch. It was easy to press my lips on his and deepen, what was only meant to be a small kiss.

I laid down on the couch, bringing Dylan over me without breaking the kiss.

Dylan was getting rougher, running his hands on the sides of my body. I wrapped my legs around his waist. One of his hands went under my thigh and he used the other to keep himself up.

He started trailing kisses down to my neck and as soon as he reached the mark, I let out a moan.

I could feel the bulge in his pants near my private area. Things were getting heated when his phone suddenly went off.

Dylan groaned and reluctantly sat up. I got on my knees beside him as he sat on the couch.

"This better be important," Dylan growled into the phone. I circled my arms around his neck and started kissing everywhere on his face.

He let his face fall to the back, resting it on the couch.

"Can't Jace take care of that?" Dylan said into the phone with a husky voice.

He placed his hand around my waist and I noticed his eyes were once again a dark shade of blue. Lately, that was the main color they took.

I giggled, thinking about how hard it must be to get turned on often, but not get any in the end.

"Fine, I'll be there in a while."

Dylan hung up the phone and moved me to sit sideways on his lap.

"Why are you giggling?" Dylan asked as he kissed the side of my face.

"Nothing, just thinking about you," I told him while I brought my lips onto his.

After making out for a while longer, Dylan had to leave to take care of pack business.

I was lying down on the couch with a smile on my face. I felt extremely happy. I was with my mate, we were both okay, and I hadn't been found by my pack.

The thought of my pack, brought back memories of home and my parents. I wanted to call them so bad, just to make sure they were doing fine. I expected their hate, but in no way was I ready to face it just yet.

All the thinking and debating of whether or not I should call home, gave me a headache.

I was worried about my parents and whether the pack got against them or simply blamed everything on me. In a way, I deserved it. After all, I did run away from my commitment.

Instead of breaking my head by thinking about what would have happened if I had stayed and married Alpha Nicolas, I decided to take a break.

It was around one in the afternoon, so I decided to go upstairs and take a nap.

I woke up feeling drowsy, with Dylan's arm around my waist resting it on my stomach. He was kissing my neck and nuzzling his nose against it.

I checked the time and two hours had passed, which explained why I felt well-rested.

"When did you fall asleep?" Dylan asked as he turned my body around in order to face him. He was now kissing the other side of my neck, no doubt leaving a love bite.

"My head started hurting, so I came to bed right after you left," I said, as I tried to get comfortable against him.

Dylan trailed kisses over my jaw until he reached my mouth. He started kissing me softly and I enjoyed the movement his lips made on mine.

Our kisses were getting intense, while Dylan got half on top of me. The electricity was running through us like it did every time we came in contact. I wrapped my hands around his neck, bringing him impossibly closer to me.

Things were getting hot and heavy when the doorbell rang. Dylan growled angrily and sat upright.

"What the fu*ck is it now?" He cursed, looking irritated.

We walked downstairs, me following after Dylan. It was obvious he was annoyed and I felt bad for whoever came to look for him.

When Dylan opened the front door, Jace was standing there casually.

"Hey, are you going to be running rounds tonight by ten, or do I just send five?" Jace asked Dylan. He stepped inside, smiled and waved when he saw me. Dylan looked between the two of us and frowned.

"Just do a simple run, five guys will do," he told Jace, with a strained tone.

"Yeah, I was thinking that would be better as well," Jace replied.

Dylan nodded his head and crossed his arms, probably waiting for Jace to leave.

"How are you doing?" Jace asked me.

"I'm fine," I said, giving him a small smile.

"That's good. I've hardly seen you all week," Jace said, running his hand through the back part of his hair.

"You don't have to see her. She's my mate, not yours," Dylan told him with a scowl.

"Right," Jace said, giving me a last look before turning to leave.

Dylan shut the door and turned his gaze on me.

"What exactly happened between you two?" Dylan asked me, seriously.

"Nothing happened. Jace was the first werewolf I met when I got here, and he was very helpful," I answered.

"I know he wants you," Dylan bluntly stated.

"What? That's not true," I said, hoping it really wasn't.

Jace was interested in me when we first met. He insinuated that he wanted to be in a relationship with me, but I was hoping he was now over that.

"You didn't even try to show him you were taken," he told me, solemnly.

"Dylan, you claimed me. Every wolf will know that as soon as they see me and catch my scent. What more do you need?" I asked him, annoyance clear in my voice.

"I want you to act like a proper Luna. Not to be flirting around with any guy who comes to visit, especially if that guy happens to be my best friend and Beta of this pack."

"I didn't do anything," I replied defensively. It was idiotic how he saw the small exchange between Jace and me as flirting.

"That's right. You didn't do anything. You let him stand there and look at what belongs to me, while also letting him flirt with you," Dylan said, his voice rising.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked him.

"Does it look like I joke around?" He replied with a question, using a cocky tone.

"We weren't flirting, but in case we were, then you allowed it. You stood in front of us as Jace checked me out and I flirted away," I told Dylan with a smirk.

Apparently, those were the wrong things to say.

Dylan growled louder than I had ever heard him and started walking toward me with a murderous look on his face.

Show the vote button some love, and leave a comment if you will. Thank you loads for reading! Cheers!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

138K 4.9K 32
Analia has no idea why she was being kidnapped and targeted by a group of vicious people. What is so special about her that they want her? what are t...
54.2M 1.1M 41
Leila lived with her pack all her life. It was until she was forced into an arranged marriage that she ran away from home. She turned into a rogue an...
621K 13.7K 35
"You will be coming to my pack with me." he said grabbing me by my waist, "No." I refused. "No?" he asked. "No." I answered, nervously. "Fine then...
82.5K 451 6
Leila is a werewolf, an Alpha daughter from a rare Alpha line. Due to circumstances prior to her birth, her once proud and powerful pack was nearly...