๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช.

By skxnc_

DISCONTINUED!!!! this story is very sloppy, it was just for fun๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ "mikey they're gonna hear us you dumbass... More

"hello there."
"huh?"
finally.
teenage blonde baby.
"what do you mean..?"
1:24pm.
"what did we come here for?"
another blonde?
"hey, y/n."
safe with him.
childish
"tell me."
jacket
meeting
leaving a kiss on his grave.
"can i come over?"
eat or sleep
picnic
late swim
roof
race
"no, spin the bottle y/n."
"BOO!"
running from the cops.
animal shaped pancakes
laundry day
teach me yourself
HHAHAHUUUUUB not a CHAPTER
laughs and kisses
i hate these type of things - scary author note

sleep over

2.9K 109 166
By skxnc_

a/n: i love the picture sm, thank you for letting me share.

"emma!" i jumped off of mikeys bike running towards emma with open arms. "y/n!" she smiled widely accepting my hug. "how've you been?" i asked smiling. "i've been good what about you?" she asked laughing. "i've been more than okay." i say pulling away from the hug.

"why don't you get that excited when you see me." mikey said with jealousy laced in his voice. "emma's special." i say flicking his head. "i thought i told you to be nicer to me!?" mikey said aggravated, rubbing his forehead. "i didn't sign anything that guaranteed me to be nice to you." i say walking to their kitchen.

"only you could ever treat me like that." mikey said so quietly that nobody heard, what is this girl doing to me? he thought. "you should try the cake i made last night y/n!!" emma said following me into the kitchen smiling. "strawberry?!" i asked emma excited.

"obviously." emma replied grabbing the cake out of the fridge. "hell yeah!" i said smiling, kicking my feet back and forth while sitting on the counter. emma sat the cake on the counter, grabbed a fork out of the drawer, and fed a bite to me. "we look like lesbians right now." i said with the cake in my mouth laughing.

"yeah let's just hope a certain-" she pointed to her blonde brother sitting in a chair at their dinning table, "-someone doesn't get too jealous.." she whispered to me. "oh he'll be fine emma." i said grabbing the fork out of her hand, and getting another bite of the delicious cake emma made.

"this is literally the best homemade cake i've ever had." i say giving a closed eye smile while still eating the cake. "you really think so?!" emma asked happily. "definitely." i say still eating. in truth, it was the only homemade cake i've ever eaten. i go for another bite, but a head swoops in front of mine, and takes the cake right off the fork.

mikey smiled before running off, "thats some really good cake emma!" he yelled before running out of the kitchen. "hey!" i screamed before hopping off the counter, and chasing him. "y'all are so loud." i stopped running, looked to my side, and standing there was a white haired boy with purple eyes.

he wasn't much taller than mikey, he sure gave off an unapproachable vibe though, and it looked like he had just woken up or something. he was still stretching before looking at me, "who're you." he looked me dead in the eyes. "who're you?" i asked looking dead in his eyes right back. "wait a second, aren't you that girl mikeys been gushing over?" he asked still standing there.

before i could get out a word he spoke up once more, "he sure got lucky." he said walking towards me. i stood there confused for a second, who is this guy? he stopped right in front of me, "you're in my way, little girl." he stated with an annoyed face.

"just walk past me?" i say still standing there. "what's up with you, just move." he said clearly getting annoyed. "just go." i say still standing there. he only scoffed, and started walking past me. he hit my shoulder with his while walking past me, making me stumble back. "jerk." i said under my breath.

i heard him chuckle behind me. mikey finally realized that i wasn't chasing him anymore, he was starting to walk up to me when the front door flew open, it was baji, and chifuyu, but then more started coming in? there were about maybe 5 guys that followed behind, i only knew 4 out of the 5, that was nahoya, souya, draken, and takemichi.

"you two lost that race big time!" mikey said laughing at chifuyu and baji. "that's only because we took bajis bike and the dumb ass forgot to get gas!" chifuyu said clearly annoyed at baji. "a loss is still a loss." i say shrugging. "oh shut up you two, and who're you calling a "dumb ass", chifuyu?!" baji said aggressively.

"would you two shut up already?" the purpled hair guy said laughing. i lean over to mikeys ear while the three guys are arguing, "who's the purple hair guy?.." i whispered. mikey turns to my ear, "that's mitsuya, he's the mom of toman." mikey said whispering back to me. "you mean dad?" i whisper to him. "well... not really, he's like a mom, but in a dads body?" mikey whispers in my ear.

"huh-" i was cut short. "are we talking about mitsuya?" i hear someone whisper, i turn around to find the twins behind me and mikey. "AH!" me and mikey scream at the same time, grabbing onto each other in fear. "WHEN DID YOU TWO GET THERE?!" i yell. "YEAH?!" mikey yelled. the two twins started laughing.

"did you two scare the childish couple?" draken said from behind me and mikey, laughing at us. i quickly push away mikey, "couple?!" i ask looking up at the giant draken. "yeah, pretty much." chifuyu says walking up to draken with baji. "you two are dating, aren't ya?" baji says after chifuyu. "no??" i say raising an eyebrow.

"oh cmon it's so obvious you two like each other!" nahoya says laughing. "yeah you're kinda right." mikey mumbled. "we do not like-" i was cut off by none other than draken, the one who started all of this, "alright let's not push any further, they're clearly in denial." draken said laughing. "you think you're soooo fucking funny." i said underneath my breath laughing.

i knew i liked mikey, and draken was a little right. i am in denial to the public eye, there's many reasons, but not one explanation to any of them. i'm not going to explain myself in my head, or in my heart, and i know damn well not to anyone else either. what would even become of me and mikey? would this ever benefit me, or maybe it's not about benefits. this is too annoying to think about right now.

"hina!" emma's voice rung me out of my state of thinking. emma hugs hina, looks at me, and signals me to come over there. i walk over to hina with my arms open, "hey hina!" i hug her and smile. looking at hina, i knew she'd been beautiful, but how did takemichi get someone as beautiful and kind as her. i was almost jealous.

"hi y/n!" she replies, returning the hug. "what should we all do tonight?!" emma asks excitedly. "hmmm.." i pull out of hina's hug, and start thinking. "y'know, we could play some "spicy" games.." emma says smirking, nudging me and hina. "pfft, really?" i ask laughing. "what're scared?" emma says with that sly smirk on her face.

"hey if she doesn't wanna-" hina was cut off by me, "i'm so not scared, i was thinking the same thing actually." i say crossing my arms. "alright then it's settled!" emma says happily. "who're you aiming for emma?" i ask looking over at the boys. "oh well.. draken." emma says blushing.

"ouuuu~" me and hina smirk at the same time looking at each other, and then wink. "oh hina, are you gonna play still? i know you and takemichi are pretty serious." i ask looking at her. "i didn't think about that.." hina says looking up. "you don't have to play if you don't want to." emma says reassuring her. "although.. it would be nice to see takemichi get jealous for once." hina says laughing.

"hey what're y'all over here laughing about?" draken says, with mikey walking beside him eating chips. emma's face goes slightly pink, cute!! "oh nothing, we're deciding what to play." i speak, grabbing some of mikeys chips. he swats my hand away, "would you stop acting like that's your last meal." i says hitting his hand back, and eating the chips in my hand.

"well they're MY chips!" mikey says with a mouthful of chips. "stop talking while eating, you disgust me." i reply. "but you're doing the same! hypocrite." mikey says turning his face away from me. "while you two were fighting, we came up with a game to play." draken says to me and mikey.

me and mikey both turn our heads towards draken, "what game?" i ask. "spin the bottle." emma says smiling. "really?!" i complain. "yeah, got a problem with it~" emma says smirking at me and mikey. "not one bit." i say annoyed. "then it's settled! let's go round up everyone!" emma and hina run off, laughing.

i sigh, and grab more chips from mikey. "hey!" he snatched the bag away. "greedy." i say under my breath, rolling my eyes. mikey was about to start arguing with me, but then there was a knock at the door. "that must be yuzuha!" hina calls out, walking to the door, and opens it. "hey hina." yuzuha says smiling. "yuzuha?.." i walk over to the front door, to be met with my childhood best friend.

her eyes enlarge, "y/n?.." she says quietly. "where have you been?" i ask still trying to process what's going on. "it's a long story, i didn't expect to see you after all these years!" she says hugging me, she smells the same from when we were little kids, almost the same energy. i hug her back, "ive missed you so much, yuzuha!" i say hugging her tightly.

"you two know each other?!" hinas mouth slightly opens in surprise. "yep, we're actually childhood best friends." yuzuha says smiling. "wow, i didn't know we would have a childhood best friends reunion today!" emma walks in the room laughing. me and yuzuha pull out of the hug, laughing.

"hey when are we gonna get to the gameeeee, i wanna kiss y/n again." mikey says walking into the room with an empty chip bag. "again?!" almost everyone says in sync. "what are you talking about??? you're so funny mikey!!!" i say trying to to convince everyone that we have NOT kissed.

i was literally on the edge with mikey, i felt as if i were going to tackle him, and then kill him in a matter of seconds. "why does your face look so angry?" mikey asks curiously, while poking my face. this is it, his downfall, and my breaking point.

****

here we all are, sitting in a large circle, playing "spin the bottle". i'm anxious, i didn't want anyone to see me kiss mikey, but who's to say it'll actually land on him.. ideas started spilling out of my brain. my mission was clear for this game, i was going to make mikey jealous, i'm literally so smart. okay so who should i aim for though?? it was emma's turn right now, and then mine after.

emma placed her hand on the bottle, and span it. i wonder who it's going to land on though, it looks like it's going to land on mitsuya, but no it lands on... takemichi?? this doesn't look good, at all. we probably shouldn't have let a couple play, but that was their choice. takemichi looks scared, and looks over at hina for approval, and hina doesn't give him one glance. i don't see this ending well, hina is very scary when she's tries to be, and takemichi has no sense of reasoning sometimes..

draken kinda looks scary right now, so he does have feelings for emma! i'm so relieved. "can y'all hurry up?" yuzuha says, looking mad also. "y-yeah, you're right.." takemichi says awkwardly leaning in for the kiss. "this round is cheeks only by the way." mitsuya says. emma and takemichi both sigh in relief, and kiss each other's cheek. everything isn't as tense as before, but still hard to say it's not.

now it was my turn, i place my hand on the bottle, and spin it.. i'm terrified, what if it lands on someone that's taken, or someone that has something for another person. i close my eyes, hoping it will land on someone "single". i open my eyes to see it landed on.. mikey?! "hey you cant cheat mikey, that's smileys kiss." draken says turning the bottle to nahoya.

i think mikey might have turned the bottle to himself, what a loser. i guess it landed on nahoya? i'm not mad, in my opinion nahoya is attractive, and so is his twin. i guess their nicknames are smiley, and i'm assuming souyas is angry. mikey looks pissed, but he's not looking at me, or smiley. i look over to nahoya, lean over, and kiss his cheek softly. he starts blushing a bit, "well, are you gonna kiss me back?" i laugh a bit.

"oh uh sorry..." he says leaning in to my cheek, and kisses it. now he looks like he's in his own little dream land, how cute. mikey on the other hand, looks like he's rotting to death in his own shell. i wonder what will happen next? i cant wait for the actual kissing, but then again i'm scared at the same time.

I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVERRRR TO GET OUT, but i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i will definitely get the next chapter out quicker. i think. BUT I LOVE YOU ALLLLL<3. i think i might make a mikey pov, just to make things better.(sorry if there's any mistakes!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 83 15
เผบโ™กเผป โ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€!โž baji yelled, you looked at him in shock but deep inside you were freaking out, did bai just confess to you? ...
616K 29.1K 58
you weren't supposed to meet them. you weren't supposed to make friends with them. you weren't supposed to gain feelings for any of them. you were su...
28.2K 771 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc โœจ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
33.6K 776 46
Mikey and Y/N knew each other since they were babies . Y/N is from a rich family and she only has her father.Mikey and Y/N's family are family friend...