šŒšŽš“š‡š„š‘š’ šƒš€š”š†š‡š“š„...

De wheelerblossom

-šŒšŽš“š‡š„š‘š’ šƒš€š”š†š‡š“š„š‘ į¶œįµ‰įµˆŹ³ā±į¶œ į“°ā±įµįµįµ’Ź³Źø, į“³įµ‰įµ’Ź³įµįµ‰ įµ‚įµ‰įµƒĖ¢Ė”įµ‰Źø ... Mai multe

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§ā™š
xĖ”įµ˜āæįµƒįµ—ā±į¶œ įµ’āæ įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµ—Ź³įµƒā±āæ
x Źøįµ’įµ˜Ź³ įµā±āæįµˆ įµįµ˜Ė¢įµ— įµ‡įµ‰ Ė¢įµ˜į¶œŹ° įµƒ įµ‡įµ‰įµƒįµ˜įµ—ā±į¶ įµ˜Ė” Źøįµ‰įµ— įµ’įµˆįµˆ įµ–Ė”įµƒį¶œįµ‰ įµ—įµ’ įµ‡įµ‰.
x Ė”įµ‰įµ—'Ė¢ įµįµ‰ Ė¢įµ‰įµ— įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Ź°įµ’įµ˜Ė¢įµ‰ įµ’āæ į¶ ā±Ź³įµ‰
x į““įµ˜į¶ į¶ Ė”įµ‰įµ–įµ˜į¶ į¶  į¶œįµ’įµįµįµ’āæ į“æįµ’įµ’įµ
x į“±įµ—įµ‰Ź³āæā±įµ—Źø
x į“¾įµ’įµ—įµ—įµ‰Ź³Źø į¶œĖ”įµƒĖ¢Ė¢įµ‰Ė¢ Ź·ā±įµ—Ź° į“¶įµ˜āæā±įµ–įµ‰Ź³ į“øįµ‰Ė¢įµ—Ź³įµƒāæįµįµ‰
x į“°Ź³įµƒįµįµ’āæĖ¢ & į“®įµ’āæįµ‰ į¶œŹ³įµƒį¶œįµā±āæįµ į“¾įµ’įµ—ā±įµ’āæĖ¢
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ įµ—įµ‰įµƒ Ė¢Ź°įµ’įµ–
x įµ‚įµ‰įµƒĖ¢Ė”ā±įµ–įµ‰Ź³
x į“®įµ’Źøį¶ Ź³ā±įµ‰āæįµˆ
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ Źøįµ˜Ė”įµ‰ į“®įµƒĖ”Ė”
x į“¬ į“°ā±įµįµįµ’Ź³Źø į¶œŹ°Ź³ā±Ė¢įµ—įµįµƒĖ¢
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ Ė¢įµ‰į¶œįµ’āæįµˆ įµ€įµƒĖ¢įµ
x įµįµ’įµ’įµˆįµ‡Źøįµ‰, įµŹø Ė”įµ’įµ›įµ‰Ź³
x įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµā±Ė¢Ė¢ā±āæįµ įµ’į¶  Ź²įµ˜āæā±įµ–įµ‰Ź³ Ė”įµ‰Ė¢įµ—Ź³įµƒāæįµįµ‰
x į“øįµ’Ė¢Ė¢ į“¼į¶  į“¹įµ‰įµįµ’Ź³Źø
x įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Ė¢Ź°Ź³ā±įµ‰įµā±āæįµ Ė¢Ź°įµƒį¶œįµ
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ į“¹ā±Ė¢Ė¢ā±āæįµ į“ŗįµ‰į¶œįµĖ”įµƒį¶œįµ‰
x įµ—įµƒįµ—įµ—įµ’įµ’Ė¢ įµƒāæįµˆ qįµ˜ā±įµˆįµˆā±įµ—į¶œŹ° į¶ ā±įµŹ°įµ—Ė¢
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ į“æįµ’įµ’įµ į“¼į¶  į“æįµ‰qįµ˜ā±Ź³įµ‰įµįµ‰āæįµ—Ė¢
x Ź²įµ˜āæā±įµ–įµ‰Ź³Ė¢ įµ’āæ įµ—įµ’įµ– įµ’į¶  įµįµ‰įµ’Ź³įµįµ‰
x Ź°įµ‰Ź³ Ź°įµƒįµ–įµ–ā±įµ‰Ė¢įµ— įµįµ‰įµįµ’Ź³Źø
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ įµ€Ź³įµ˜įµ—Ź° į“¬įµ‡įµ’įµ˜įµ— į“¶įµ˜āæā±įµ–įµ‰Ź³Ė¢ į“°ā±Ė¢įµƒįµ–įµ–įµ‰įµƒŹ³įµƒāæį¶œįµ‰
x įµįµ’įµ—Ź°įµ‰Ź³ įµƒāæįµˆ įµˆįµƒįµ˜įµŹ°įµ—įµ‰Ź³ įµ—ā±įµįµ‰
x įµƒ āæįµ‰Ź· Ė”įµ’įµ’įµ
x įµ—Ź°įµ‰ į¶ įµ’įµ˜āæįµˆįµ‰įµˆ āæįµ‰į¶œįµĖ”įµƒį¶œįµ‰
x įµ—Ź°įµ‰ į¶œįµ˜Ź³Ė¢įµ‰įµˆ į¶œįµ˜Ź³Ė¢įµ‰
x Ė”įµ’Ė¢įµ— įµ‰įµƒŹ³
x įµįµ‰įµ— Ź°įµ‰Ź³ įµ’įµ˜įµ— įµ’į¶  Ź°įµ‰Ź³įµ‰!
x į“µ įµ—Ź°ā±āæįµ Źøįµ’įµ˜'įµ›įµ‰ į¶œįµƒįµ˜Ė¢įµ‰įµˆ įµƒ Ź³įµ‰įµ›įµ’Ė”įµ˜įµ—ā±įµ’āæ
x Ė¢įµ—įµƒŹ³įµ— įµƒ Ź·įµƒŹ³

x į¶ įµ’įµ˜Ź³ Źøįµ‰įµƒŹ³Ė¢ įµƒįµįµ’ ā± Ź·įµƒĖ¢ įµƒ į¶œįµ’įµįµ–Ė”įµ‰įµ—įµ‰Ė”Źø įµˆā±į¶ į¶ įµ‰Ź³įµ‰āæįµ— įµ–įµ‰Ź³Ė¢įµ’āæ

2.9K 135 65
De wheelerblossom

"Who's that? That Hagrids carrying?" Ginnys voice rung as the twins walked with Juniper, seeing Voldemort and his followers along with Hagrid, who had a much smaller figure in his arms. George's arm was secure around Juniper, especially after seeing her own mothers look.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort yelled out as Juniper felt a chill run down her spin as her head sunk. George held her tightly, but Juniper had Ron and Hermione immediately.

"No! No!" Ginny cried out as she tried to run forward, sobs leaving her lips as Arthur held her back when Voldemort struck his wand toward the youngest Weasley. Juniper couldn't look in Hagrids direction, she couldn't bare to see Harry dead, her family, her real family. She could see her mother standing with Narcissa and Lucious, a grin on her face.

"Stupid girl." Voldemort said with a look of disgust across his face at the sight of Ginny, "Harry Potter is dead, from this day forward you put your faith in me."

"Draco!" Lucious scolded the boy and nodding his head toward the followers, Juniper met her cousins eye.

She gave a shake of her head, "You don't have to do this."

"Draco." Narcissa called for him in a much soft tone and with a knowing look across her face, nodding for the boy to come. Draco looked to Juniper again.

"Stay." she gave a whisper.

"I can't." Draco mumbled, squeezing her hand as he passed.

"Ah, well done, Draco." Voldemort gushed at the blonde boy as he brought him into an awkward like hug that Draco didn't return. Juniper watched in horror, terrified for what Voldemort would do to him. But to her surprise and luck, he let the boy stand with his parents.

"Juney." Bellatrix sang-sung as she pointed a finger toward the girl, "Come home to Mummy."

Juniper held her ground, she thought of Tonks, Remus, Theo, Sirius, Cedric, and now Harry. The group of rebels Juniper lead guarded her sternly. Neville slowly walked outwards, closer toward the group of evil.

"Well, I can say I hoped for better." Voldemort said as he looked over the limping boy while his followers all laughed loudly, "And who might you be, young man?"

"Neville Longbottom." Neville stated as they all laughed again. Bellatrix laughed loudly as the rest of the followers did the same.

"Well, Neville, i'm sure we can find a place for you-" Voldemort began before Neville cut him off.

"I'd like to say something." he announced with an annoyed expression across his bloody features. Ron grabbed hold of Hermione, Juniper taking his lead by holding George hand and looking back at Blaise.

"Well, Neville, i'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say." Voldemort said, it was obvious he was holding himself back from killing Neville right then and there.

"It doesn't matter that Harry's gone." Neville stated as he looked at his feet.

"Stand down, Neville." Seamus tried to protest.

"People die every day." Neville snapped at him, "Friends, family. Yeah, we lost Harry today but he's still with us. In here. So is Remus, Tonks, all of them."

Neville looked back at Juniper, hurt but pride ran across her face. Despite the years and years Juniper and Neville were constantly trying to avoid each other from what happened to his parents, he saw her. He saw a girl on their side, a girl who lead an entire revolution, who's words echoed all through hogwarts, who got on the radio station and spoke to keep Harry safe, a girl who was nothing like her parents.

"They didn't die in vain." Neville stated as he looked at the Hogwarts group before turning to Voldemort and his army, "But you will. Because you're wrong. Harry's heart did beat for us, for all of us. This is not over!"

Neville yanked the Gryffindor sword out.

"Confrigo!" Harry yelled as he fell from Hagrids arms, zapping Nagini before running across the way. The three all sighed in relief, smiling at the sight of Harry.

"Harry!" Juniper yelled in agony suddenly. So long, so long did she hope that someone who's died would
live. She hoped for it, even joined the Dark Lord for it. And here he was, Harry Potter, alive.

Death Eaters began to attack, the small group of Hogwarts students backing up closer toward the school, Harry made it toward the ground.

"We have to kill the snake!" Harry said as Neville ran forward, aiming the sword of Gryffindor forward before Voldemort struck him, flying through the castle quickly.

George looked at Juniper, because he knew what was coming, and what was to happen, "I'll guard you."

"Me too." Fred spoke alongside his brother.

"Me too." Blaise agreed.

"So will I." a new voice rung. Juniper spun around to see Molly Weasley, Ginny by her side. The woman gave Juniper a smile, the same girl she'd hated for so long. This was it, this was how it would be and she'd have to accept it.

Juniper hurried into the Great Hall, hex's targeting her from angry Death Eaters. The Weasleys and Blaise protected her, keeping their wands drawn. Juniper looked around in fear, searching for a familiar woman. Her eyes fell onto Bellatrix, on the table, hexing away at anyone and everyone.

Juniper stepped on the table, determination in her eyes as she narrowed. Bellatrix faced her, eyes the exact same as hers, "Juney."

"I hate you." Juniper shot at her, yanking her wand as it made a whipping noise in the air, "Cedric, Sirius, Theo, Tonks, Remus! I hate you!"

Bellatrix didn't have time before different shades of green were bouncing off Junipers wand, flying toward her mother quickly. Bellatrix fought her back, the pairs skill so similar. George held his breath in panic and fear as he watched her, trying to let her have this but couldn't think to loose her. Just as he stepped forward, Juniper let out a loud yell, her arm yanking as if she had a sword, her hex flying quicker then the other.

Hitting her mother right in the heart.

Bellatrix gasped for a moment, staring at her daughter, "Juney."

The she began to dust away, Juniper watch her. She deserved it, she did. But in the end, it was her mother, wasn't it? Her mother, who tried to kill her and everyone she'd ever loved. Juniper managed to save who she had left, the few people she still had.

Juniper collapsed, George catching her before she had the chance to hit the ground.

"I think you'd be proud of me." Juniper spoke, it had been a month. Voldemort was dead, Bellatrix was dead, the war was over. Hogwarts was destroyed but was looking better and better each day. Juniper, with baby Teddy in her arms, sat in hers and Cedric's gazebo, "I know, if you were here, you'd have been on our side. You'd have made things a lot better in the long run."

Teddy cooed slightly in her lap, pulling on her curls.

"I was sitting outside yesterday, it was raining. For a second, I didn't think of you each time it rained." Juniper admitted as she stared at the moss on the wall, "I never want to not think of you. I miss you, and I could never imagine not thinking of you every day. I hate slowly forgetting."

Her eyes swelled as she took a steady breath, "I just hope that you know that, anyways. Now, after the adoption, and George, and i'm a professor now. Well, I will be when Hogwarts is back up. I'm taking Hagrids spot to teach the first years about dragons. I'm gonna tell them about yours, the one you had in the Goblet Of Fire. I loved that dragon, but I loved it most because it was part of you."

Silence, even Teddy was quiet.

"What i'm trying to say is... I know that a lot more has happened in my life, and I don't think of you as much as I use to, or come visit you. But that doesn't mean you're gone from me. I see you in my dreams, and when I learn about dragons, and every single christmas. You are always there, in my head, even if it's not all I think about anymore." Juniper took is shaky breath as she inhaled, smiling before giving a laugh, "Four years ago I was a completely different person, I was on the verge of going insane and I had no one to tell me I wasn't, no one that saw me for me. And then I met you and everything changed, I was new and better because of you. I mean, i'm kinda a mummy now, if you can believe that. Crazy, isn't it?"

Juniper adjusted Teddy on her lap as she looked around at the moss, "Wish me luck in the world. It's finally making sense, Cedric."

She stood up, looking around once more with a smile, sighing as she nodded.

"They're ready for you." George walked toward her, coming from the woods, "I could tell them to wait."

Juniper looked up as the dragons flew above her, bringing them to her out door classroom. George grinned at Teddy, his adoptive son now. What a reckless decision they made. Right after the war, sitting together back in the muggle world with Teddy. Juniper was Teddys godmother, being twenty years old, it didn't seem rational.

But the Juniper was staring at him, her little nephew, and said she'd protect him and raise him just like Remus and Tonks would. George couldn't help but tell her he'd hoped he'd be there though it all, despite what ever happened to the two of them. Then, it had been finalized and Teddy was there's, living in a tall home nearest the Burrow.

"No." Juniper spoke as she walked down from the gazebo, "Right now would be perfect."

"Yeah?" George grinned, taking the baby to hold on his hip, looking down at her, "I'm proud of you."

Juniper smiled, pushing forward to kiss his lips before taking his hand, "If I attempt to bite one of the dragons, knows it's only to show my love for them."

George grinned, looking over at her, "I'll be sure of it."

As they walked away from the gazebo, little family with a baby and two young parental figures, a feeling brought George back to when they were still young, making Weasliper together in an old classroom. Juniper had been popping his fingers.

kylie speaks

am i crying? yes.
i had such an amazing
time writing about juniper
as well as her two beautiful
love stories, her character
development. she means so
much to me and i'm gonna
miss her so very much, but
i'm glad that i've gotten to
give her the happy ending
she deserves. thank you all
for reading and supporting
me through this book! x
i love you all, i miss juniper
and love her always. for now,
go learn about some dragons
and think of her each time you
pop your fingers x

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7M 165K 111
UNDER HEAVY EDITING (Edited chapters will have gifs at the beginning of them to signal that they have been edited.) ā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒ ā–ā–ā– ā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒ ā›š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜¬š˜Æ...
25.4K 347 25
Gianna Snape, Severus's Daughter; Beautiful, Amazing, Intelligent, Loving, Everything A Boy Could Wish For, But She Doesn't Like To Be Owned. She's...
3.7K 152 33
WARNING: THIS IS A HARRY POTTER FAN-FICTION. I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER AND ALL RIGHTS GO TO JK ROWLING. I ONLY OWN MELISSA SNAPE! This is a story of...
40K 930 61
*COMPLETED* The Golden Trio go back to Hogwarts to retake their seventh year. They then find out they must be married to someone with no choice. Herm...