helpless

By rhinominho25

--- life goes on More

c h a r a c t e r s
n o t i c e
。2
。3

。1

0 0 0
By rhinominho25

skye's pov:

hi! i'm skye rossi. i go to LA UNIVERSITY and i major in business.

my life is simple. i wake up at 12:00 am and take a shower, change into descent clothes, deal with boring classes for 100 hours, eat, talk to friends, sleep and it goes on.

today is the first day of school (university)

i have a car but i prefer leo to drive me, we are going to the same school after all...

we live in a suburban area, it looks sort of like a cartoon.

it sucks because we have to present things about ourselves today... like i said, i am a very introverted person.

i hate talking, i don't like friends but still manage to have some.

today will go by just fine, at least i hope so...

this is what i am wearing for the first day:

i love fashion, just like francis.
we both are classy...

——

"leo! come on! i'm ready!!"
i called out. but he is always busy with something. he's never ready...

"HOLD ON!" he yelled back.

"NO, ASSHOLE! HURRY UP OR I CAN DRIVE THERE MYSELF AND YOU CAN BE LATE!!" i screamed.

"OKAY, i am here! i love your outfit, why so classy?" leo said.

"i don't know, i just like wearing cute clothing, i don't wanna look ratchet like hannah!" we laughed together.

"hannah has a nice style!" leo said

"you're kidding, right? i bet you $20 she's wearing sweatpants." i told my brother.

"i bet you $25 she's wearing something stylish today." leo said.

"alright, deal, now let's go before we're late and then we walk into class with people looking at us like we killed someone. i said.

"yeah, let's go." leo said.

——

we were on our way to the university. but we made a stop at Starbucks.

i got a iced vanilla latte with sweet cold foam and a cake pop. leo got a kiwi starfruit refresher and a egg-bacon-cheese-sausage sandwich.

we finally made it to school and the inside was bigger than i remembered. it was gray inside instead of that tacky yellow color.

"SKYE, LEO!! MY TWINS!" hannah yelled.

"we aren't twins, hannah. i looked down and saw her wearing sweatpants like always.

"hey, leo! pay up!" i said, holding my hand out.

"pay up for what?" hannah asked.

"we made a bet... skye said you never dress up for school but i think you do. so, i lost. i'm paying her $25." leo said.

"what?! skye... i do dress up... sweatpants aren't lazy, are they? hannah pouted.

"uh, they are, hannah, let's just get to class..." i said.

"i'll see you later, girls. bye!" leo waved "bye" to us.

"bye!!" we said together.

——

"skye? do you think we will have classes together?" hannah asked me.

"yeah, maybe. i hope so, but even if i don't have you. i will have francis...

"what about me?" francis sat at our table.

"nothing. i didn't know you were gonna make it. you're always late...  i said.

"i'm not always late... francis said.

"ok, let's see your reports from last year. you will have countless tardies. hannah said.

"whatever...

(the bell rang)

"get to class, francis" i said.

"i will, skye! he winked at me.

——
i was so busy with writing and reading that i forgot to pee.. now i really need to go...

"mr. keller, can i use the bathroom?" i asked.

"sure." he said.

i was on my way to the bathroom when i saw a girl struggling with her locker...

i was gonna help her until a guy came up behind her, touching her ass...

"hey! it's okay! i am gonna help you with your locker." the boy said.

"oh ok, thank you, i guess... the girl said.

"done! since i helped you, i need something back." he went closer to her face.

"uhm, i have a boyfriend. she said, trying to move away..

"i don't care, baby. give me what i want... he pushed her against the locker.

then he did things i don't want to remember.

i guess he saw me looking so i ran to the bathroom.

i heard footsteps following me...

but i didn't read if the bathroom said "woman" so i basically went inside the men's bathroom.

"yo! what are you doing in here?" some boy said.

"uhm, look, i-i-

"nah, it's whatever. i could care less. i was just asking... he said before leaving.

i was just standing near a mirror.

then that guy came inside...

he looked sweaty and anxious.

"hey, baby... why were you running? you want that too? he said.

"uhm, i-i need to go so can you move out of my way? i said, trying to leave.

he grabbed my butt and brang my neck closer to his lips.

"stop! let go of me!" i screamed.

a boy came out of the stall...

"hey! help me! please! i screamed.

he didn't hear me. he wasn't looking either.

"shut up... that boy said.

he pushed me into a stall and took my clothes off...

it was disgusting, horrible. on the first day of school too...

i heard the door shut which meant that the boy left.

"you're pretty..." he said to me.

i was crying so hard...

"w-why?" i said.

"why what? he said.

"why'd you do this to me? i held my legs, blood was dripping down from them.

"no exact reason besides you're pretty. he smirked and landed a kiss on my lips.

"here's my number... if you want me...

"I DON'T WANT YOU! SCREW YOU! i yelled, letting tears fall down my face.

[slap]

"ow... i held my cheek.

"keep your fucking voice down, bitch! i won't leave you alone until you fucking behave! who do you think you are to talk to me like that? behave, slut! understand?" he whisper-yelled at me while holding my neck... kinda choking me.

"i understand... i said before he headed off.

i cried and wiped myself.
i was a mess, everything was messy and i was messy.

i cried more and more...

how will i get back to class after what just happened to me?

how will i act around my friends?

how will i deal with him and more days with him?

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
432K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
129K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...