Punisher, JJ Maybank

Від eddiemunsons

the blood on my teeth begins to taste like religion. outer banks 1 ... jj maybank 𝑥 fem!oc teenhorror, 202... Більше

Vol I . . . Gold Rush
001. Hurricane In High Heels

Punisher

4.2K 111 323
Від eddiemunsons

Put your mouth on mine and tell
me what you taste, is it heaven or
hell or is it a little bit of both?

PUNISHER, 2022

outer banks s1 ╱ jj maybank 𝒙 fem!oc 
🌊🐆💸     © teenhorror ,  2022

NEVER FALL IN LOVE
WITH A GOD !

Lorelei 'Rory' Lopez was one of a kind. A Pogue-turned-Kook, a low-life turned royalty. It was only months ago that she was smoking joints on the south side, searching for pretty rocks in the lake near her house and getting up to all sorts of mischief in the land of the low-lives. And now she was sipping apricot juice on a mahogany patio, baby pink sunglasses perched on her head and seemingly endless dollar bills stuffed into her brand new Louis Vuitton purse.

Maybe she was a hypocrite (at least that's what all the Pogues said), but maybe she was just trying to live the life she was given, like a doll placed in her dollhouse. She had all this money, didn't she? So what if she spent it on pretty things? She'd always said she'd milk that shit if she ever had the money to go full Kook, and now she did. All thanks to her father.

Ross Lopez was a business man, he made deals and he found loopholes and he did what had to be done. He was never a family man, but when was that ever a reality for a couple of teens who drank too young and smoked too often? When his wife died, he gathered the remains of his family and moved them to Figure Eight. How he did it? Rory still had no idea, but all she knew was they could finally leave that shabby old beach hut in the dust!

Now the Lopez's were rich, and with Ross now working for Kook Royalty Ward Cameron (Rory had a suspicion that this was where all that money came from) they were filthy rich — there's a difference, you see. Rory and her twin brother Elliot went from being chum-for-the-sharks, to having practically all the fishing gear you needed to catch one of 'em!

JJ Maybank was not happy about this. Scratch that, he was furious. Because Lorelei Lopez was meant to be his beach girl goddess. Until the Kooks swept her up and encased her in that damned bubble-wrapped life, and he hated that he cared so much, because Rory didn't seem to care at all. He might as well be talking to a fish, the way Rory ignored the living shit out of him. Turns out, even Pogues can get as snobby as Kooks, as long as they have the mansions and the shiny red cars to back them up and make sure they never go without.

And so they hated each other. Ex-friends now at each other's throats every chance they could get, one was always in the other's space, it seemed. The teeth that smiled bit down hard, and the lips that spilled with laughter sneered.

Maybe they were still just those two scared little kids, getting on each other's nerves and smoking and drinking and always finding their way back to each other. But nothing was the same anymore, that was for sure, and maybe it just had to stay that way.

alexa demie, LORELEI 'RORY' LOPEZ
( 🐆💸💐🏄🏽‍♀️ )

froy gutierrez, JJ MAYBANK
( 🌊🍺🚬🏄🏼‍♂️ )

&&&
tyler posey, elliot lopez
as described, ross lopez
sadie sink, rue hargrove
zendaya coleman, kiara carrera
jonathan daviss, pope heyward
andrew garfield, john b routledge
madelyn cline, sarah cameron
drew starkey, rafe cameron

RORY LOPEZ ... beach girl goddess !

SPILL MY GUTS ... tracklist

snap out of it, arctic monkeys
why'd you only call me when
you're high, arctic monkeys
arabella, arctic monkeys
cry baby, the neighbourhood
the way I loved you, taylor swift
cruel summer, taylor swift
skinny dipping, sabrina carpenter
young and beautiful, lana del rey
doin' time, lana del rey
kiwi, harry styles
perfect places, lorde
she's kinda hot, 5 seconds
of summer

disclaimers
I do not own the outer banks franchise or its characters. I only own my own oc's and their storylines.

warnings
this book will include themes such as violence, murder, gun use, death, drug and alcohol use, domestic abuse, language, sexual themes, jokes & innuendos and other mature topics. read with caution!!

notes
heyy guys welcome to my totally revamped jj fic and current hyperfixation!! (yes I kept it all in the same book I wanted to keep my hard earned views 🙄) literally every single thing is different but I'm IN LOVE with this trope/plot and I can't wait for you guys to meet rory, she's totally cool

froy isn't really blonde I know but out of all my recast options he had the best jj-ish resources ☝🏽 just use your imagination ahah

also someone make up a ship name because I swear nothing works with jj <33462837

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
63.5K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...