Hope Aflame (Stiles Stilinski)

By random1469

Alannah Knight seems to be the star in Stiles Stilinski's heart. However, she is unaware of that. When she ge... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Update
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 9

205 3 0
By random1469

It had been a few days since the attack and Lydia and Alannah still lay in the hospital bed asleep.

 Stiles had been around multiple times to check on the girls. 

Today he will be checking in with Scott.

 "Shut the door." Scott whispers. 

Stiles does as he says but struggles a little with the door.

 After fumbling around with it for a couple of minutes he gets the door to shut.

 He presses his body against it as he watches Scott investigate the bite marks on Lydia and Alannah.

 "Oh, God." Scott grimaces.

 The bite marks are pretty ugly and he did not want to have to deal with another supernatural adventure.

 "What?" Stiles asks impatiently from the door. 

"Is it completely healed?" he further questions. 

"No, not at all." Scott announces. 

"What?! See Alannah. See if she's the same." Stiles commands.

 Scott does just that and walks around the bed to check out Alannah. 

Alannah looks no better than Lydia. 

This causes Scott to sigh and look at Stiles apologetically.

 "I don't get it. The doctor said they'd be fine." Stiles' voices confused about his friends.

 "Yeah, but the bite is not healing like it did with me. Which means they're not werewolves." Scott explains.

 "Then what the hell are they?" Stiles gasps.

The following day Stiles is lounging around in the waiting area sleeping. 

The boy begins to talk in his sleep though, causing some people who are walking by to give him a questioning look. 

"Ohhh-Just like that." Stiles moans.

 It was obvious to anyone who knows the boy that he is having a wet dream about the enhancing Alannah Knight. 

"No, no, you first. Me first?" Stiles grins while drool dribbles down his chin. 

While Stiles is asleep Chase Knight is in Alannah and Lydia's shared suite asking if the girls needed help with anything.

 "No. We're good." Alannah tells him rudely. 

She is still giving her dad the cold shoulder for what he did to her mother. 

Speaking of Margo Knight she unfortunately can not be with Alannah due to her flight getting cancelled. 

She had worked out with her work schedule time to come see Alannah for a day but when the flight got cancelled she ended up not being able to come at all. 

It killed her not being there for her baby girl but she knows as much as it pains her to say it that Chase would take good care of her in her absence.

 Chase sighs at Alannah's response and exits the room.

 He wants to make things right with his daughter but he has no idea how to. 

Chase looks around the room, noticing the Stilinski boy still asleep in the chair next to his own.

 "He's been here all night?" he questions pointing at the boy to Melissa. 

"He's been here all weekend." Melissa states correcting him. 

Chase looks at Stiles again getting weird out by the kissing faces the boy was making in the air. "You're dirty..Alannah stop!" Stiles pouts causing Chase to widen his eyes.

 He had no idea his daughter was seeing someone after Noah.

 But the thing is she isn't seeing anyone he just isn't aware of the gigantic crush Stiles has had on his daughter since they were kids.

Lydia had just come out of the shower so it was now Alannah's turn.

 "Sorry if the water is cold now." Lydia teases her friend. 

"You bitch!" Alannah jokes back, grabbing her towel and stepping into the still steaming hot water. 

While she was showering a recently woken up Stiles is missing with the vending machine trying to get it to release his candy that he wants.

 He keeps hugging the machine slightly with his face pressed against the glass trying to get it to work. 

"Just- Gah!" he groans and walks back to look at the machine. 

He begins to lose his temper so he grabs the top shaking it so hard that it falls.

 "Whoa!" he shouts as the glass shatters everywhere.

 Alannah, who had been enjoying her shower completely obvious to black gue forming around her, opens her eyes so that she can pull the shower curtain back to investigate the noise. 

After failing to hear anything else she closes the curtain again enjoying her shower.

 However, she mistakenly looks down seeing the murk pool around her feet. 

Her eyes widen and she lowers her body to the ground to look at the horrifying liquid more closely. 

She reaches her hand into the water and physically gags when her fingers wrap around a bunch of hair.

 Alannah keeps pulling at it to see where it starts from.

 It quickly becomes too much for her though and she starts to retch and cough as she puts the hair to the side but more just keeps popping up in its place. 

At this point she is full on sobbing and dry heaving at the mess before her. 

Lydia hears her through the door so she knocks on it to see if she's okay. 

After getting no response she goes ahead and walks into the bathroom. 

When she sees the black water and the hair surrounding Alannah she gasps in fear. 

She moves to try to pick up Alannah but a hand jumps up grabbing onto Alannah's leg causing both girls to scream in terror.

 "Alannah?" Stiles shouts hearing them scream.

 "What the hell was that?" Melissa also shouts as she, Chase, and Stiles rush to the girls room.

 "Alannah? Lydia?" Stiles cries out as they see the abandoned room. 

A gust of wind fills the room so they all look over to the window realizing that must have been how the girls got out.

Sheriff Stilinski, Melissa, and Chase are walking around the hospital trying to get some answers about the girls disappearance.

 "Naked? As in nude?" Sheriff clarifies.

 "I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing, but yes, as far as we know, Lydia and Alannah left here clothing-optional." Melissa instructs him.

 "All right, you checked the whole hospital right?" Sheriff questions.

 "Every last corner." Mrs. McCall nods in confirmation.

 "Nothing suspicious?" Sheriff asks again. 

"Nothing. They just took off." Melissa states.

 "Alright, let's get an APB out on two 16-year olds, a blonde and a redhead." Sheriff tells his deputies. 

"Any other descriptions?" he asks Melissa, wanting to make sure he got everything right. 

"5'3 and 5'5, blue and green eyes, fair-skinned, and Lydia's hair is actually strawberry blonde." Stiles lists off to his father. 

"Is that right?" Sheriff states back sarcastically.

 "Yeah." Stiles nods back trying to help his dad."

"What the hell are you still doing here?" he questions as he grabs his son. 

"Um, providing moral support?" Stiles questions out. 

"Uh-huh. How bout you provide your ass back home, where you should be." he whispers to his son. 

Stiles nods his head quickly walking away from the scene.

 However before he left the hospital completely he made a stop in the girls room to get their gowns. 

He rushes out to his car where Scott and Alison await. 

"This is the one they were just wearing?" Scott questions getting ready to sniff the clothes in order to find out where Alannah and Lydia are. 

"What is she doing here?" Stiles questions pointing at Allison. 

"What if you get caught?" he questions again. 

"I don't care. They are my best friends, even if Alannah doesn't really like me right now. We need to find them before they do." she states referring back to her parents who she recently discovered where supernatural hunters. 

"I can find them before the cops can." Scott claims.

 "How about before my father does?" Allison tries. 

"He knows?!" Stiles questions in shock. 

A lot of people were after Alannah right now and he needed to protect her. 

"Yeah. I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs." Allison answers his question. 

"Search party." Scott states simply.

 "It's more like a hunting party." Allison corrects him.

 After Scott smells the scent he instructs Stiles to drive them to Dereck's house.

 "They came here? You sure?" Stiles asks in confusion. 

"Yeah, this is where the scent leads." Scott assures him.

 "All right, but Lydia and Alannah have never been here?" he says. 

"Not with me. Maybe they came here on instinct, like they were looking for Derek." Allison speaks. 

"You mean-looking for an Alpha." Scott says coming to terms with what most likely happened.

 "Wolves need a pack, right?" Allison tries to understand. 

"Not all of them." Scotts says.

The next day Stiles and Scott are in the boys locker room waiting for Coach to come in and give them some instructions. 

"Let's go! I have an announcement. Gather round. Quicker! Danny, put a shirt on. Stilinski, that means you! Let's go, gather round. Listen up. Police are asking for help on a missing child advisory. It's two sick girls, roaming around, totally naked-" Coach starts but is cut off as wolf whistles are heard around the locker room from the sex driven teenage boys.

 Stiles grows disgusted hearing them chant about the girls, especially when one of them was his Alannah Knight. 

"Now it's supposed to get below 40 degrees tonight. I don't know about you, but the last time it was that cold and I was running around naked - I lost a testicle to exposure. Now, I don't want the same thing happening to a pair of innocent girls. So police are organizing search parties for tonight. Sign up, find the missing girls, you get an A." Coach concludes his motivational speech for the team. 

Jackson turns towards Scott and Stiles blocking their exit out of the locker room.

 "If Lydia and Alannah want to take a naked hike in the woods, why should I care?" he questions.

 In actuality he is worried about the girls but he needed to make it seem as if he is not so that the girls would not ask questions about him and his changing behavior over the past few weeks when they do finally return.

 "Because we have a pretty good idea that they might be - you know, turning." Scott says.

 "Turning?" Jackson questions.

 "Yeah. Turning." Scott clarifies. 

"Into?" Jackson continues. 

"A unicorn. What do you think, dumbass?" Stiles states growing agitated by Jackson and his dick ways.

 "Well, I think that if Alannah and Lydia are turning, they're not the ones that are gonna need help." Jackson smirks.

 "What do you mean?" Stiles asks in confusion. 

Jackson's smirk only grows largely at this.

 "Oh, God, you've got it all backwards. McCall. Stilinski. When I was with Lydia, you should have seen the scratch marks she left on me. What do you think they're gonna do with a set of real claws? Heh." he states before walking away from the two.

Later that evening Stiles stands with his father and some of his cops in the forest looking for Alannah and Lydia.

 "Just-" Stiles sighs looking up at his dad but he catches sight of the two girls.

 "Alannah?" he calls out, causing the sheriff to look into the direction he yelled into.

 "Alannah? Lydia?!" Mr. Stilinski shouts, spotting the two girls who are shaking in fear. 

Their hair is notted and insanely frizzy.

 They were also covered in mud, leaves, scratches, and bruises. Alannah and Lydia have their arms covering their chest as they continue to shiver. 

Lydia finally yells out into the cold, "Well.. is anyone gonna get us a coat?" 

Stiles immediately begins trying to take his father's coat off him to hand to Alannah but he loses his balance and falls onto the ground face first. 

He stands up cringing at his behavior as he had just embarrassed himself in front of the girl of his dreams.

 Mr. Stilinksi rolls his eyes at Stiles and walks past him to hand the two girls a blanket.

 "Here you go." he tells them gently. 

"Thank you." Alannah whispers. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 28.7K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.8M 59.3K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
113K 3.5K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
221K 9.2K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...