My Girlfriends Brother.

By bluewayda

One night, Win meets a stranger at a party. Next thing he knows he's dating the stranger's sister. More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~

~10~

1.8K 103 22
By bluewayda

"You wanna drink?" Bright asked as he sat next to the younger.

"I'm underage, remember?" Win reminds.

Bright nodded back and took a gulp of his beer. He looked stressed. Win kind of felt bad for intruding in on him in the middle of the day.

What if he had work? Or somewhere to be? Did I stop him at the wrong time? Is he annoyed that I'm here? What if he hates me?

"You're doing it again" Bright announced suddenly. Win looked at him wondering what he meant. He guessed Bright caught on as he answered.

"You're thinking to hard" he explained "I don't mind you being here, I wasn't doing anything anyways"

Win nodded and turned his attention back to his hands. He wasn't sure what to do now. It had been awhile since they were alone and talked to eachother.

"How are you" Bright asked.

"I'm...okay I guess " Win answers

After Wins coming out both boys, secretly, spent more time together alone.

Win was coming up with a way to break up with Dawn, and after confess to Bright. Sure, Bright knew that Win found out he was gay because of him, but he wasn't sure if Bright knew that Win was...in love with him.

Win had concluded that thought when Dawn told him I love you for the first time.

They were sitting outside in the schools garden. Dawn was sketching some flowers as she rested her head on Wins lap. I'm glad I met you she said as she turned to her boyfriend.

You don't have to say it back, Win. But i love you.

The first thing that came to Wins mind, was Bright. All the small moments they shared, the lingering touches, the intense stares, all the conversations they had. Win could only think of Bright when it came to the word love. The only problem was he would have to break Dawns heart in order to go after that love.

A part of Win didn't feel so bad. Dawn was draining Win out, made him feel weak, and not in a good way. All in all , Win knew he had to end his relationship with her. He been talking about it with Mike for some time now, but he wasn't much help.

Always say to ghost her or do it over text. But, Win was better than that. He wasn't going to tell Dawn about his gay awakening, seeing as she had a problem with that. But he knew he'd let her know the feelings he had once before weren't there anymore.

"Have you ever broken up with someone?" Win asked after a minute.

Bright seemed stunned by the sudden question and tensed little. He put the small strawberry that he was about to eat down and looked to Win.

"Once. Every other time I was on the opposite end." He confessed.

Win nodded. He hurt to hear that Bright was getting his feelings hurt like that, but he thought it would be a conversation for another time.

"How did you do it?"

"Well" Bright sighed "we had been dating for about a year. Things were good in the beginning, but, it seemed like they liked their job more than me. One day I just got tired of it and sat them down so we could talk. I explained how I was feeling and then ended it"

It sounded simple. But Win knew there was more. A distant look in Brights face said it all, that there was more to the story. That he was hiding something.

"What did you say, specifically?" Win questioned.

Bright let out a small groan and closed his eyes.

"The truth is...I told them and we stayed dating for a while because they said they would change, but it happened all over again. I was so fed up that I packed up and left. I explained everything through a very long handwritten letter. After I graduated I was living with them but moved out back with my parents so I could regain focus for university."

Win didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say. He was hoping that Bright would be able to tell him the way it needs to go so no one gets hurt. But it didn't matter how nice you put it, someone would. At least Dawn would.

"Fuck, Bright" Win mumbled "how am I going to do this?"

Bright chuckles lightly to then bring an arm to rub Wins back.

"Break ups aren't easy, Win" he told "unless both of you come to an agreement that you shouldn't be together and keep things on good terms; there isn't going to be an easy way for you to get out of it. The best thing for you to do is just be somewhat honest and go on with your life."

The next week passed. Win made it his mission to have a talk with Dawn. He couldn't keep it in any longer, not when he knew he didn't want her anymore.

They were in school on a lunch break. Win hadn't seen Dawn all morning , but he made sure to text her so they could meet up.

Win was going over ways to bring up the conversation.

"Hey Dawn, I'm sorry but I don't love you and think we should break up"

"I'm sorry Dawn but I don't think this is going to work"

Dawn. I like dick and your brother. We should break up"

Win shook his head at the last thought. That would be too much and Win wasn't much of a heart breaker.

Soon he heard soft footsteps approach him and saw Dawn looking as vibrant as ever.

"Hey, bunny" she greeted sweetly.

Win smiled softly to then move to face her.

"Dawn. We need to talk for a bit." He started. "I think that we need to break up"

Win saw the facial expressions she was making and knew he needed to be quick before she can manipulate her words again.

"I'm sorry, but I do not have those feelings for you like I had before. We don't have much in common and I think it's just best if we aren't dating." He said quickly.

Dawns eye twitched and he could see her whole face fumed with anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK , WIN?!" She screamed "I TELL YOU I LOVE YOU AND YOURE JUST GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ME??"

"Dawn, that's no-"

"We're you just using me this whole fucking time, huh? You've got to be kidding me !" She growled.

Win expected this. Knew that she would be angry and lash out to the point where she would spit untruthful words.

"I didn't use you, Dawn. I jus-"

"You just what?" She interrupted "using me for your own pleasure?"

Win furrows his brows and stares at Dawn with confusion. How would he use her for pleasure if he hadn't even done anything with her.

"What? Why're you looking so confused now? You've been playing me this whole time and now you want to look hurt!? I've done nothing but be there for you and love you. But all you did was make me feel like shit. You never want to spend time with me and barely even take the time to send a single text to whenever I call. What's wrong with you. "

Win felt a tug at his heart. He could see how that was bad. There were times when he did avoid being with Dawn so he could be with Bright or spend time alone. But he always made sure to text her, every morning before he went to school and every night before he closed his eyes. It wasn't like he was the worst boyfriend, right ?

"You know what" she scoffed "it shouldn't even be you breaking up me. I mean, you're the one who doesn't like the stuff I like, or even take the time to try them out. I make sure to be there for you when you want to talk, to hold you when you're sad. What was the point of trying to date me if you weren't going to try and make it last long?"

Win stayed silent. He didn't have anything to say, for some reason he felt she was right.

Before he could say anything, Win felt a sharp pain his his cheek. He looked up to see Dawn staring at him with with anger and a hint of disappointment.

"I'll give you 2 days to think this over. Hopefully by then you'll know leaving me would be the biggest mistake you can make. " she sneered as she walked out the room.

Win was left with his thoughts and a biting sensation on his cheek. He felt the need to cry but pushed it back, at least till he was home.

The day went by slow after that. He skipped the rest of his classes and stayed on the track to try and clear his mind.

Even though Dawns words were threatening, he had no fear. He felt relieved that he was finally able to break up with her. The scary part now was not only dealing with the after math, but finding a way to get the person he truly wanted.

Bright

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
I hope you all had a great Christmas. Enjoy and please vote ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.8K 46
Win metawin (21) spent most of his life not caring about love.Work, family, and friends was his life. Until one day at the gym he meets someone who...
60.6K 2K 10
Win got drunk and slept with Bright after he stole his ex girlfriend. Bright had other ideas to get pay back at Win. [Mature 🔞] fluff, smut, and gay...
202K 8.9K 31
Win and Bright use to date each other but after Win finding out that Bright cheated, left him with a broken heart. With a corrupted business, Metawi...
97.8K 4.2K 18
Taynew fanfic When your best friend feeds you to a wolf and you end up sleeping with a total stranger. You don't want to remember but.... What happe...