MHA Reacts To Mob Psycho 100

By PrivateSpidey

Class 1-A is just having a normal day in the dorms after class until they're kidnap- I mean teleported into a... More

0.5| Where Are We?
1|Self-Proclaimed Psychic: Reigen Arataka ~And Mob~
2|Doubts About Youth ~The Telepathy Club Appears~
3|An Invite to a Meeting ~Simply Put, I Just Want to Be Popular~
4|Idiots Only Event ~Kin~
5|OCHIMUSHA ~Psychic Powes and Me~
6|Discord ~To Become One~
7|Exaltation ~I've Obtained Loss~
8|The Older Brother Bows ~Destructive Intent~
9|"Claw" ~7th Division~
11|Master ~Leader~
12|Mob and Reigen ~A Giant Tsuchinoko~
13|Ripped Apart ~Someone Is Watching~
14|Urban Legends ~Encountering Rumors~
15|One Danger After Another ~Degeneration~
16|Inside ~Evil Spirit~
17|Discord ~Choices~
18| Poor, Lonely, Whitey
19|Cornered ~True Identity~
20|Even Then ~Continue Forward~
21|Show Me What You've Got ~Band Together~
22|Collision ~Power Type~
23|Guidance ~Psychic Sensor~
24| The Battle for Social Rehabilitation ~Friendship~
25|Boss Fight ~The Final Light~
26|Future ~Career Paths~
27|Yokai Hunter Amakusa Haruaki Appears! ~The Threat of a Hundred Demons!!~
28|Getting Carried Away ~100%~
29|Divine Tree 1 ~The Founder Appears~
30|Divine Tree 2 ~Peace~
31|Divine Tree 3 ~Dimple Is~

10|The Heinous Aura ~Mastermind~

7.7K 156 9
By PrivateSpidey

I DO NOT OWN MOB PSYCHO 100 OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

TW//Mentions Of Vomit

The students and teachers talk amongst themselves as they theorize what the other members of Claw might be able to do.

"We already know that Terada had those Air Whips and Koyama has his Telekinetic Helix. So what else could those Scar guys do?" Uraraka asks. Izuku flips through his pages based on the Scar members "Don't forget that there the one guy that can make people see illusions that are extremely life like." Izuku reminds Uraraka. "That still leaves us with the other 5 scars though." Tsu reminds the group. "We can only assume that the man named Sakurai mainly uses that sword of his since we saw him move it around using his powers when he kidnapped the espers from the awakening lab." Iida says. "There's also a chance that the woman named Tsuchiya is based on hand to hand combat if you look at the way she's dressed." Todoroki points out.

"I feel like if the guy with illusions fights Mob he'd only make things worse on himself since he'd probably make Mob explode or worse go into that question mark mode." Kirishima says. "Speaking of that question mark form doesn't it look super familiar? Like we've already seen it before he used it against Hanazawa?" Sero questions. "Yeah your right it does seem kinda familiar but I can't remember where I've seen it before." Kaminari tries to remember where he might've seen Mob's ??? form yet he sadly comes up with nothing. Jiro however remembers it after thinking about it for a second. "Oh! The first episode!" Jiro exclaims which confuses those around her. "Don't you remember the intro from the first episode where that weird figure fought all those spirits?! It looked almost exactly like Mob's question mark form!" She explains which shocks everyone her as they realize that the two do have a striking resemblance.

"Is it possible the two could be linked somehow?" Yaoyarozu questions. "They have to be. Why else would we be shown that figure if they had no part in the story?" Ojiro points out. "Yeah but that still doesn't explain why the two of them look so similar. Could the figure be Mob's ancestor or something?" Hagakure questions. "It could possibly be the near future as well since the figure was shown to be possibly wearing the same uniform as Mob and they seem to be around the same height." Shoji theorizes.

While then class continues theorizing the screen lights up which shuts everyone up as the episode begins.

EPISODE START

The episode begins with Mob's group splitting up as the 7th Division's leader Ishiguro announces to the awakened members of the 7th Division that they have three intruders that defeated Terada and Koyama. Ishiguro then says that the awakened should go after them and show them the true power of Claw though in their mind Ishiguro doubts they could do anything against them.

"Yeah the one who they might have a slight chance at beating is probably Dimple since he's extremely weakened from nearly dying twice." Jiro says. "Yeah the ones that might give them trouble are the Scars and even then they'd probably all lose to Hanazawa or Mob." Sero says.

The scene cuts to a room where some of the Claw lackeys are hanging around at as they keep an eye on the youngest Shiratori brother Kaito.

Even thought the audience already knew Kaito was fine already they were still glad to see with their own eyes that Kaito was unharmed.

The lackeys talk about how all the scars were sent after the intruders as they then talk about how a kid from HQ was sent as a temp and how he's actually an awakened child that was created by HQ themselves. This shocks the other lackeys as they thought it was impossible for a kid to survive that. It's then revealed that not only do the awakening experiments practically break someone's mind but it's possible that it could kill someone as well.

"There's no way people would go through with that willingly if it meant it could kill you!" Kirishima says believing that someone would have to be insane if they wanted to get powers so bad they would die for it. A bead of sweat goes down Izuku's face as he remembers what he had to do just to get OFA and even then there was a small chance he didn't train hard enough and it would blow him up.

"I don't even wanna think about what they possibly do to you just to awaken some psychic powers." Present Mic says, trying his hardest not to think about the process people go through.

Ritsu's group silently try to get Kaito out of the room only to be seen by one of the lackeys.

"They were so close!" Uraraka says.

"I guess we're gonna see another fight." Mina says.

The lackeys are about to fight Ritsu's group until the oldest lackey there tells them to stop and don't fight them. Ritsu asks if he's sure about this and he says he is so Ritsu's group leaves the room with Kaito. The younger lackeys ask why they're letting them go as the oldest one says "A powerful esper and a normal human are like night and day. The difference in strength is astronomical. It's not one vs ten, it's zero vs ten. There's no way you can win."

"Espers are really strong..." Izuku says while thinking about how different it would be if someone with a quirk fought a powerful esper.

After the old lackey explains that when Claw rules the world the lackeys will get rewarded as well which excites the powerless lackeys. The scene cuts to Dimple as he finds an obviously special door but when he walks towards it multiple people come out who are members of the 'awakened' they at first believe Dimple is just the regular security guard until he's about to open the door which is when they realize he's an imposter so a group they all try to attack Dimple as a group which paralyzes him for a moment only for Dimple to break through their powers as punches them away.

"Woah!" Izuku says shocked by Dimple's strength. "It seems like possessing someone amplifies Dimple's strength." Todoroki says with a small shocked expression.

"So does nobody see the ginormous red circles on his cheeks?" Ojiro questions. "I'm....not sure, it's possible he only has those red circles on screen for us to know who he's possessed." Yaoyarozu theorizes.

Dimple opens the door just to find a strange room with what he believes to be  torture devices. He asks what the room is and one of the conscious lackeys answer that it's the room where they awaken peoples powers. Dimple looks inside one to reveal that it's filled with bloody prints possibly from people trying to escape the device.

The audience is shocked by the inside of the device. Those that were easier to scare shielded their eyes while others covered their mouths hoping they wouldn't throw up.

"Oh my lord." Inko says before she passes out from the fright. "M-Mom?!" Izuku says worrying about his Mom.

The awakened esper is knocked out by a new Scar member that instantly realizes Dimple is a spirit. Dimple then begins to worry as he realizes this guys dangerous.

The scene cuts showing Teru bossing around the lackeys.

Izuku felt uncomfortable while watching the scene as the behavior from Teru had reminded him of how Bakugo acted while they were in middle school together.

"Pfft- it's so weird seeing Hanazawa act like Onigawara." Sero says while holding back a laugh. "At least when he was a shadow leader he didn't act like this." Mina says.

Teru realizes what the lackey said about Ritsu's group leaving the cell is true as he then knocks him out. While he walks away another member of Claw gets up from the pile and tries to attack Teru only to have a very tiny fire on the tip of his finger. Teru knocks this member out immediately but when he's thinking about how the members of Claw are weak he's engulfed in a wave of flames.

"HANAZAWA!" The audience shouts out as they think Teru was burnt to a crisp by the flames.

Todoroki looks at his hand as he wonders if he could do something similar to that with his quirk. He was able to make ginormous pillars of ice but when it came to his fire side he never tried to see how massive or far his fire could go.

Teru is revealed to be fine as he was able to make a barrier in time but he sees a figure comes out of the flames unscathed by all the fire. He shows his face as he's revealed to be the Scar that was arguing with Koyama earlier.

Miyagawa.

"Woah he's not even a little bit burnt by the fire!" Kirishima says in shock. "I wonder if Todoroki would be the same way in there." Mina says. Todoroki turns around to see Mina. "It'd matter how hot the fire is." Todoroki says as he turns back towards the screen while Mina had a straight face on.

The two espers continue their battle as Miyagawa tries to burn Teru only for him to stay in his barrier however due to that he's burning inside his barrier as it acts like a sauna for him. Though Miyagawa underestimates Teru as he acts like he couldn't be beaten by the esper until Teru makes a barrier around Miyagawa trapping all the fire inside of it with him causing him to get burnt to a crisp in the barrier.

The audience was conflicted about how to feel as they were unsure if the Claw member was alive or not.

Todoroki looks at the screen shaken as he once again looks at his hand and grabs his arm trying to get rid of any thoughts of him burning someone that badly.

Teru flicks the burnt Scar member knocking him out. He then begins talking about how you can't defend and attack using psychic powers however is interrupted by Sakurai who compliments him for being stronger than he was at that age but then says that Teru will be weaker than him still in 10 years. Teru is about to fight against Sakurai until the Scar member Muraki shows up and knocks out Teru.

"Oh shit they got Hanazawa!" Kaminari says. "No shit Sherlock!" Bakugo yells at Kaminari. "I hope they won't do anything bad to him." Kirishima says in worry. "Don't jinx it!" Mina says.

"Dammit! They've got Hanazawa now. That's definitely not good." Present Mic says as he punches his palm. "Dimple's surrounded by that other Scar member as well don't forget that." Midnight reminds Present Mic. "Then it seems like it's down to Young Kageyama to find his brother and the others before they can save Young Hanazawa." All Might says. "And Dimple right?" Present Mic asks. "......Sure." All Might says not really caring if Dimple makes it out or not.

The scene cuts to Mob talking to a bunch of wooden dolls with faces on them as he tells them that he's looking for his little brother.

"Mob noooooo..." Mina puts her face in her hands out of embarrassment for Mob.

"I think that it's cute he's talking to them." Uraraka says. "Isn't he adorable?" Inko says as the both of them gush about Mob.

The child Scar member known as Mukai tells Tsuchiya that her dolls found an intruder excitedly as she runs away as Tsuchiya explains her abilities and how she doesn't want to get on her bad side.

"Besides the fact she's in an organization trying to start a Revolution, Mukai is so cute!" Hagakure says. "You know how weird that sounds right?" Jiro asks. "I must agree with Jiro while Mukai is very adorable the way you said it was very strange." Yaoyarozu says.

As Mukai runs away to find Mob it's shown that Ritsu's group was waiting for a Scar member to pass by so they can run pass them however they're instantly found by some of Claws lackeys however Ritsu decides to deal with them quickly as he uses his powers to knock their heads together.

"Is it just more or does Ritsu look really cool whenever he uses his powers?" Kaminari asks. "Nah it's not just you. Ritsu definitely shows off a bit more when he uses his powers." Jiro answers. "Showing off or not that was super cool!" Kirishima exclaims. "It was alright." Bakugo says while grinning a tiny bit.

Ritsu compares Claw's lackeys power to Hoshinos which confuses him as to what that means however the group is found by the temp from HQ.

"Urgh it's one thing after another isn't it!" Uraraka exclaims, mad that the groups keep getting found. "If he's straight from the main HQ he might be a problem." Izuku worriedly says.

"Sho definitely has some style though." Kaminari compliments Sho. "Did you just rhyme?" Sato asks. "I.... Guess I did?" Kaminari says.

Ritsu tells the kids from the awakening lab to go ahead as he plans to take on Sho himself, he tells Sho that he believes he can beat him which makes Sho ask why he thinks that. Ritsu answers that it's because he knows someone stronger than him.

The scene cuts to Mukai running back to Tsuchiya and hugging her as she cries. She asks what happened to her dolls as Mukai then explains that Mob destroyed them all which makes Tsuchiya angry as she promises that she'll take care of Mob.

"Some wooden dolls won't have any effect on good ol Mob!" Ojiro says. "Now it's time for Mob to wipe the floor with Tsuchiya!" Hagakure exclaims.

"It's really uncomfortable watching a little girl cry." Midnight whispers to Mic. "Watching kids cry in general is uncomfortable." Present Mic whispers back. "You two are terrible whisperers." All Might says shocking the two friends.

Tsuchiya then makes herself known to Mob as she enters the room he's in. Mob then calls her an old lady not knowing it's rude to say that.

"His mother really has to teach him manners." Midnights facepalms.

When she tries to hit Mob he throws her back using his powers only for her to blast right at him by jumping and then she punches him hard in the face as the leader of the 7th Division explains Tsuchiya's powers. The fight continues as she pounds Mob over and over again however it's having little actual effect on Mob. He blasts her away momentarily only for her to punch him into a wall as his phone goes off. She continues her onslaught of punches until she punches the wall next to Mob and asks why he's crying.

"Why do I have to beat up a lady, too? My master said that guys who women are the biggest losers in the world."

"Awww he's such a gentleman." Mina says with a wide smile. "Man it's so weird hearing that Reigen says this stuff." Jiro says with a slight smile. "I guess Reigen isn't a total jerk." Hagakure says.

"Seems like Reigen is pretty good at giving out advice. My kind of man." Midnight says. "Your kind of man is just any guy that isn't ugly, a criminal, or a bad person in general." Present Mic says with a straight face.

Slowly but surely Inko's opinion on Reigen's changes as she sees him as a man that while is a conman really does care for Mob as he teaches him actual things that are true and not just lies he made up.

The scene cuts back to Dimple as he runs away from an evil spirit as it's revealed that this Scar member has somehow been able to turn evil spirits into his pets.

"Woah so he's like a Pokémon master but with ghosts? That's kind of cool." Kirishima says. "He could probably make some good money if he became a psychic that destroys spirits instead of keeping them as pets." Sero says.

Dimple is beaten around by the spirits until he realizes that the reason why the spirits instantly return to him after attacking is because the user is weak by themself so he runs at him only too...

Fall.

"Eh?" The audience says as they stare at the screen slack jawed.

Matsuo realizes that he didn't trip on accident as Dimple escapes the room. Matsuo orders his ghosts to after him so he can make Dimple his.

"Why does he want Dimple? Isn't he pretty weak right now?" Jiro asks. "Just for collections sake I guess?" Kaminari answers.

Dimple pops back into the room and the body he was possessing as he gets ready to beat down Matsuo only for him to reveal he has a lot more spirits than just those two.

"Y'know I should care that Dimple might get killed... but I don't." Mina says. "Yeah Dimple hasn't changed a bit, so it doesn't really matter if he dies or not." Kirishima agrees. "He hasn't really done anything important here except lure another Claw member out that Teru and Mob could probably defeat easily." Kaminari says.

The scene cuts to show that Mob defeated Tsuchiya as then Ishiguro sends out Takeuchi to find Mob as his face morphs into 'battle mode'

The audience is disgusted at the sight of the face morphing as once again some of the audience try to not puke.

"What the shit was that?!" Bakugo yells. "That's like easily top 3 grossest things I've seen easily." Kirishima says holding his mouth. "I'm gonna vomit!" Kaminari says. "Dude if you vomit I might vomit too." Sero says. "I'll kill you assholes if either of you vomit!" Jiro says moving away from Sero.

When Takeuchi leaves the room Teru warns Claw not to mess with Kageyama as he also says they won't win. One of the Scars goes on about how special they are since they have psychic abilities and that they're better than regular people. Teru then says that if they think like that they'll never beat Mob. The next scene shows Mob easily beating Takeuchi.

"Alright Mob!" Kirishima shouts out. "I think that's the fifth Scar Kageyama has beaten now! He's so cool!" Izuku says with stars in his eyes. "Right?! He's really on a roll now!" Uraraka says.

Mob then walks away from Takeuchi as he then finds Ritsu's unconscious body next to multiple craters.

"Oh no!" Izuku says in shock. "If Ritsu lost to Sho then where did he go?" Iida says, suspicious about why Sho would just leave Ritsu there. "I hope he's ok." Sero says, worried about Ritsu.

"That Sho kid must be pretty strong if he was able to beat Ritsu." Present Mic says. "What worries me is how strong he is compared to Kageyama." Aizawa says. "Hopefully we don't find out the answer to that." Nezu says.

"I wonder why they chose to send Sho to the 7th Division?" Nejire says. "That's a good question. Maybe he's the one choosing people for the upper echelon?" Mirio says.

Muto then shows up as he thinks that Mob was already defeated. Mob asks if he was the one that hurt Ritsu, Muto ignores this as he shows Mob a terrible illusion of when Mob hurt Ritsu which causes his counter to fluctuate until he reaches 100% rejection and subconsciously gives Muto an even worse illusion as they both pass out.

"What the hell just happened?!" Kaminari asks. "Dude that was crazy!" Sero says. "Did that Scar guy absorb Mob's powers or something?!" Kirishima says. "It's hard to tell but I don't think it was that." Yaoyarozu says also confused by the occurrence.

"Not good. Mob's out for the count." Present Mic says. "Hopefully he or Young Ritsu are able to awaken before someone finds them." All Might says. "You just jinxed it." Midnight says.

Sho then pops out of the wall as he explains what Mob did to Muto and then says that it was a good idea to use Ritsu to lure out Mob as he calls the two of them good brothers.

"Sorry." All Might says.

The scene cuts to Ishiguro as they ask how they'll explain to the boss that most of the Scars lost to a bunch of kids. Teru is then shown to be freaking out as he wonders how someone could've possibly beaten Mob in a fight as he looks at Sho who just waves at him telling him not to be scared as Matsuo enters the room with a vase.

Sakurai says that he looks happy and Matsuo says that he is since he trapped a evil spirit with a big ego in his poison jar which makes Teru realize he's talking about Dimple. Matsuo then explains that there's a hundred spirits in the jar and they all fight each other and eat one another until there's one left and that one becomes Matsuo's new pet. The scene cuts to inside of the jar as it shows Dimple surrounded by spirits as he screams for help.

The audience doesn't really care about Dimple being eaten or not.

The episode then ends as the ending goes on however after that an end credits scene is shown where the awakening lab group find the way out of the building only to see a long line of Claw members around the door as they bow their heads. The group then feels a massive aura as they realize that the only one who could have such a massive aura must be the organization's boss.

"What?! The boss is here?!" Izuku says in shock. "But isn't he supposed to be back next month?!" Inko exclaims. "Things just got more complicated." Todoroki says now worried.

The screen pans up to show the man behind it all. The boss of Claw. The one who plans to flip the world upside down using espers. That man is...

"REIGEN?!"

END OF CHAPTER 10

We're so close to the end of season 1 and the end of this fic for now! Hope you all have enjoyed reading it so far! I'll see if I can get two chapters out tomorrow! No promises though.

-Spidey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.2K 21
After a horrible life with living in the League of Villains, the heroes finally save you from that hell and invite you to UA since you have potential...
438K 15.3K 66
A whole lot of fluff. 🌸✨Some agnst too. This is a story filled with soft Bakugo. Miyamoto Katsumi is a shy, nervous girl who came into class 1-A at...
53.3K 1.7K 21
A new student arrives at UA to become a Hero like everyone else, but a certain teacher has drawn her attention. What starts out as simple temptation...
35 0 6
It's the beginning of a new year! Miyonori finds herself in Class 1A with some of the most talented freshmen. Her classmates find her scary, due to h...