MHA Reacts To Mob Psycho 100

By PrivateSpidey

Class 1-A is just having a normal day in the dorms after class until they're kidnap- I mean teleported into a... More

0.5| Where Are We?
1|Self-Proclaimed Psychic: Reigen Arataka ~And Mob~
2|Doubts About Youth ~The Telepathy Club Appears~
3|An Invite to a Meeting ~Simply Put, I Just Want to Be Popular~
4|Idiots Only Event ~Kin~
5|OCHIMUSHA ~Psychic Powes and Me~
6|Discord ~To Become One~
8|The Older Brother Bows ~Destructive Intent~
9|"Claw" ~7th Division~
10|The Heinous Aura ~Mastermind~
11|Master ~Leader~
12|Mob and Reigen ~A Giant Tsuchinoko~
13|Ripped Apart ~Someone Is Watching~
14|Urban Legends ~Encountering Rumors~
15|One Danger After Another ~Degeneration~
16|Inside ~Evil Spirit~
17|Discord ~Choices~
18| Poor, Lonely, Whitey
19|Cornered ~True Identity~
20|Even Then ~Continue Forward~
21|Show Me What You've Got ~Band Together~
22|Collision ~Power Type~
23|Guidance ~Psychic Sensor~
24| The Battle for Social Rehabilitation ~Friendship~
25|Boss Fight ~The Final Light~
26|Future ~Career Paths~
27|Yokai Hunter Amakusa Haruaki Appears! ~The Threat of a Hundred Demons!!~
28|Getting Carried Away ~100%~
29|Divine Tree 1 ~The Founder Appears~
30|Divine Tree 2 ~Peace~
31|Divine Tree 3 ~Dimple Is~

7|Exaltation ~I've Obtained Loss~

8.9K 181 16
By PrivateSpidey

I DO NOT OWN MOB PSYCHO 100 OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

"I can't believe Dimples alive!" Izuku says, shocked by the appearance of the thought to be dead evil spirit. "Uggggh! Why couldn't that ball of snot stay dead?!" Bakugo yells out in frustration. "I must agree with Bakugo it would've been better if Dimple was actually gone for good since he most likely still plans to take over the world by using psychics and since Ritsu is in a very bad head space currently it might be easier for Dimple to manipulate him." Yaoyarozu agrees. "You definitely have a point with how Dimple might use Young Ritsu to further his plans for world domination Young Yaoyarozu good work." All Might says agreeing with what Yaoyarozu pointed out with anger apparent in his tone.

"That didn't feel like a compliment." Yaoyarozu says unsure how to take the compliment(?)

"I hope either his parents or brother can see that Ritsu is suffering so they can help him before it's too late..." Inko says, worrying about Ritsu as if he were one of her own. "Kageyama most likely isn't the best at reading other peoples emotions since he hadn't had any friends until recently so I'm not sure if he'll be able to figure out something's wrong with his brother." Todorki says while realizing that he and Mob had something in common. He did not realize though that saying that only made the audience worry more about Ritsu.

EPISODE START

The screen lights up to show the final scene of the last episode where Ritsu sees Dimple only to show that now multiple middle schools are passing around rumors of the guy who defeated Teru. Not knowing who he actually is they come up with the name 'White T Poison' and declare him as the shadow leader of the gang in Salt Middle School. The scene then cuts to different gangs as their leaders declare that they'll fight and defeat White T Poison.

"That definitely isn't gonna end well." Ojiro says. "Wait a minute Mob was wearing the school's gym uniforms right? Well what if some of the members of the Body Improvement Club get attacked?! They're pretty much always wearing those uniforms so they might be suspect number one for being White T Poison!" Hagakure realizes, causing most of the audience to now worry about the fate of the members of the B.I.C. "C'mon guys you don't need to worry about them! They took down the entire Black Vinegar gang without a scratch! They only lost to Teru because of his psychic powers and I doubt any of those other gang members have powers too so they'll be just fine!" Kirishima yells out, trying to calm everyone's nerves which works somewhat.

Dimple is then shown to be explaining how he survived and why he was lurking outside of Mob's house instead of just going in. Ritsu instantly doesn't trust Dimple and grabs the top of his head and begins kneeing him in the face thinking it'll exorcise Dimple.

The sudden violence towards Dimple caused most of the audience to crack up since Mob had done something similar when he met Dimple in this form for the first time.

"I guess brothers think alike pfft-" Sero says while laughing.

Dimple then tells Ritsu that he's Mob's friend which causes him to stop kneeing him in the face as then Dimple corrects himself by saying he was kind of like bus mentor and that he'll forgive Ritsu for now since he was panicked but then he asks Ritsu if he wants to pair up which he instantly declines.

"Mentor?" Izuku questions. "Reigen is more of a mentor to Kageyama than this disgusting spirit." Inko says as the people around her nod their heads in agreement.

"I'm glad Ritsu didn't accept Dimple's offer." Midnight says. "Hopefully Dimple doesn't come up with some dumb lie to make Ritsu join forces with him or something. The stress from two betrayals would probably destroy Mob." Present Mic say. "Don't jinx it!" Midnight smacks her friend on the arm.

Dimple explains that Ritsu has psychic powers which shocks him while Dimple continues explaining that since Ritsu could see him that basically proves he has powers. Dimple then has Ritsu test his abilities out as he pulls out multiple spoons and forks. Ritsu picks up a spoon and begins to psych himself out by saying having psychic powers is a world far from his reach though he still tries to bend the spoon only for it to not work. He then yells to Dimple that it's not bending only for him to point at the rests of the silver ware which have been bent.

"Does anybody else find that suspicious? I mean we didn't even see a little effect come from Ritsu to show that he used his powers." Sato questions. "No it's definitely a bit suspicious I wouldn't be surprised if while Ritsu focused on the one spoon Dimple bent the other pieces of silverware just to trick Ritsu." Jiro agrees.

Dimple then tells Ritsu that he could surpass Mob if they work together which interests Ritsu as he asks if that's possible which Dimple answers by saying he could if he lets him take over his body.

Yaoyarozu flinches at the fact she was right about Dimple manipulating Ritsu into giving his body to him.

"No no no no! He won't actually agree will he?!" Mina exclaims in worry. "He does have that complex thing with Mob so.... I don't know he might." Kirishima says with a very apparent frown.

The audience worries that due to how Ritsu has been acting in the last episode and his other appearances that he might actually accept the offer and might lose his body due to Dimple.

The scene cuts to the Kageyama family minus Ritsu eating as Mob asks why Ritsu isn't with them which their Mom answers by saying that he didn't have an appetite which causes Mob to worry as he asks if he's feeling down only for his Mom to answer that he was strangely happy as the scene switches to Ritsu's room as he prepares for Dimple to take control of his body.

As Ritsu closes his eyes and relaxes his body Dimple begins the possession and then calls Ritsu a fool thinking that the possession has world and that Ritsu's body is now his to control forever.

The audience feels a wave of dread hit them as they see the red circles in Ritsu's face appear showing that Ritsu's body is now controlled by Dimple.

"No!" All Might whisper yells to himself as he slams his fist into an arm rest in frustration.

"Huh." The audience says in unison while staring at the screen.

It's then revealed that because Dimple's so weak he can't control Ritsu's body at all. Ritsu then stands up and looks around his room for Dimple only for him to look down to his hand as a light envelopes his hand.

The audience lets out a collective sigh at the revelation that Dimple is still able to control his body.

"Say say Mirio do you think Dimple is controlling Ritsu's powers? He wasn't able to have that aura around his hand before." Nejire questions her friend. "Hmm I'm not sure, it's definitely possible since he was shown in his first appearance to be able to use something that was like psychic powers while in someone else's body." Mirio answers. "Hopefully he's not able to control them too much or else something really bad might happen." Amajiki tells his friends which worries the two as they think about what Dimple could do with actual Psychic Powers.

The scene cuts to Salt Middle school as Kamuro and Ritsu are praised for taking care of the 'pervert' until they come across Yamazaki who's one of the members in the small Salt Middle gang. The scene cuts back to Ritsu's room where it's shown that Ritsu truly is able to use psychic powers only for to Dimple to reveal that he's controlling the output of them and that he's always had latent psychic powers but his emotions made them come out recently.

He then questions what happened to him recently that's stressed him out so much. After a bunch of joke guesses Dimple remembers that Ritsu's an honor student and then asks if he's done something bad recently which makes the scene cut back to the school where Kamuro accuses Yamazaki of stealing the girl's gym clothes which he obviously starts defending himself by saying that he's lying only for Ritsu to say they found their gym clothes in his bag which confuses him. Kamuro then comes up with a way for Yamazaki to get away with this as he tells Yamazaki to say that Onigawara forced him into doing this and he'll just be another victim.

"He's still messing with Onigawara after framing him?!" Kirishima exclaims in anger. "What disgusting behavior. From the student council President as well!" Iida also exclaims in anger.

"Those poor kids are getting their social lives ruined just because some brat wants to seem important to the entire school and his family." Present Mic says, also angered by the scene. "At the end of the day it's the families fault for putting so much stress on the youngest's arms." All Might frowns.

It's then shown that Kamuro and Ritsu 'cleaned up' the school by framing multiple students as perverts making the school an ideal learning environment.

"If by ideal you mean a hellhole where if you do something Kamuro or Ritsu don't like your life will be ruined then sure it's ideal." Kaminari grumbles.

It's then shown that while Kamuro has become drunk from the power he has Ritsu is suffering greatly due to the guilt of ruining people's lives which only makes his powers grow as it's shown that he now has a massive aura around him at home. After Dimple then asks what's eating at Ritsu he answers by asking a question that if he's able to control his powers on his own would he be able to make Dimple disappear which makes Dimple wonder if his personality is changing as well.

The next scene shows Ritsu back at the awakening lab where he bends multiple spoons together shocking both Takeshi and Kenji and when Kenji compliments Ritsu, Ritsu then asks if Kenji wants him to fold his car in half next which makes him question what happened to Ritsu. The scene cuts to Ritsu walking down the street as he then asks a group of people from his school what they want only for them reveal that Kamuro ratted out Ritsu to the students they framed about him planting evidence.

"Kamuro's even selling out Ritsu?! How low can this guy go?!" Kirishima gets even angrier at the student councils President. "He's seriously the worst!" Mina says also getting angry at Kamuro. "Both his and Ritsu's hearts have been swallowed both the darkness." Tokoyami says dreading what could happen to Ritsu.

Ritsu then denies what the group says only to egg them on by taunting them which causes one of the people in the group to grab him which amuses Ritsu as he grabs the students arm and the makes him pass out. The other students become enraged as they run at him only for Ritsu to defeat in a matter of seconds as he begins to laugh.

The audience is worried by Ritsu's actions now as they begin to look more and more like that of a villain's who enjoys hurting people.

"For a middle schooler Ritsu has a menacing laugh." Ojiro whispers to himself.

It's shown that Ritsu has an audience as a group of girls watch Ritsu an say how scary it is that there was a fight only to point out a boy with interesting hair.

Izuku instantly recognizes who this boy is and hope begins to fill within him as he remembered the boy that Mob had helped change a couple episodes ago. "It's Hanazawa!" He announces. "Your right it is Hanazawa! Maybe he can teach Ritsu some manners." Kirishima says with a wide grin while smashing his hand into his palm. "I'm not sure if he'd fight Ritsu though. He did promise Kageyama that he wouldn't use his powers on others." Iida reminds his classmates. "Well somebody has to wake up that dumbass." Bakugo says.

"I never thought I'd be saying this but I hope Hanazawa kicks some ass now!" Sato says pumping himself up.

Teru then begins talking to Ritsu which scares the hell out of Dimple since he was the one that nearly killed him for good and beat the hell out of Mob only for Ritsu to turn around and see...

Teru's impressive wig?

The audience is frozen in shock by the size of Teru's wig for a moment only to be interrupted by Kaminari's loud laughing which causes a storm of laughter to erupt from the audience even some of the more serious people in the audience can't help but crack a smile at the ridiculous wig.

"Holy shit! Where did Teru get such a huge wig?!" Present Mic says in between laughs. "It's almost as big as your wig Hizashi." Midnight says with a mischievous smile. Some of the students in the row below the teachers seats quickly turn around and look at Present Mic. "Don't say that. Now they're gonna believe it." Present Mic stops laughing and begins talking in a serious tone.

"What a...interesting choice?" All Might says trying to compliment the wig.

Teru then begins telling Ritsu what Mob had told him about not being special and overusing your powers showing that he truly has changed. Ritsu ignores this and tries to pick a fight with Teru and puts his hand out which causes Teru to instantly dash towards Ritsu and grab his hand initiating a handshake as he then thanks Ritsu for the handshake and then introduces himself as he then shows how much stronger he is compared to Ritsu.

"Yeah show em Hanazawa!" Uraraka says only to feel weird that she's rooting for someone that had no problems with beating the hell out of someone with their powers.

"Hanazawa definitely has changed since the last time we saw him." Todoroki says while thinking about Teru's wig and if his brain has developed that much. "Yeah. He really has." Izuku says with a smile at the fact that Mob was truly able to help someone change for the better.

The wind then blows strongly as Teru lets go off Ritsu's hand and then grabs onto his wig so it won't blow away. Dimple yells at Ritsu to run away now which he instantly does as he gets far away from Teru as he then thinks about how strong he was and how developed his brain must be only for Dimple to explain that his wig was like that because it didn't fit him. Ritsu then tells Dimple that he wants to get stronger so he won't lose to anyone. The scene then cuts to Mob walking down the street.

"Oh hey it's Mob! I was beginning to think we wouldn't see him this episode." Sero says. "Hopefully he can help this episode feel a bit less depressing." Mina says as her mood begins to improve.

Mob is then called over by a strange women that brings him into an area showing multiple pieces of artwork surrounding a strange looking vase that the woman wants Mob to buy.

"Oh no." Aizawa facepalms as he realizes that Mob's about to get conned. "What's wrong Aizawa?" All Might asks confused. "You'll see." Aizawa says with a frown.

When the woman makes Mob touch the vase she pushes it off the pedestal it was on so it can break so Mob would be then forced to pay for it, Mob however was able to catch it in time using his Psyhic Powers. When he's about to put it back on the pedestal the woman moves his arm so it slips onto the pedestal and then cracks.

"That bitch." Jiro said in angry tone. "What's up with Mob and getting used recently?! I don't like this!" Mina whines.

"Ah I understand now." All Might grimaces.

The woman then tries to manipulate Mob into paying for it only for him to freeze up until a threatening man comes out of another room and asks Mob if he has a phone only for him to say he doesn't. His phone then rings which the man calls it a perfect time for it to ring. The scene skips forward as it shows that the one calling Mob was none other than Reigen.

"I'm not sure if I should be happy or not that Reigen's here now." Inko says with a confused face. The audience agrees with her.

Mob is then shown to be shaking as he points towards the case as the two con artists ask Reigen if he's his guardian.

"How could you do something like that to such a cute kid!" Midnight yells out. "He has a dog hoodie! It's too much! The cuteness!" Mina pretendes to have a heart attack. "Reigen better show em what's what!" Ojiro says, he then feels weird after cheering for Reigen of all people.

Reigen then points out that the vase looks suuuuuper cheap which infuriates the other man as he grabs onto Reigen which then begins Reigen's con game where he asks the man to give him a million yen for damages every time he does something Reigen doesn't like until he racks up the same amount of money needed too 'replace the vase.' Before Mob and Reigen leave they're interrupted by the con artists who try to make them stay only for Reigen to say that a client had accidentally put a evil spirit on him that was following them around and now he's putting the ghost on them which makes the con artists laugh until the building begins to shake and destroy the lights and the vase which scares them so much that Reigen and Mob are able to leave.

The audience celebrates a bit that Mob was saved from getting conned by those two con-artists but not too much since the situation with Ritsu was still happening.

"I guess he isn't that bad." Aizawa quietly mumbles to himself with a smile.

"He out conned those con artists! Reigen really is amazing!" Kaminari exclaims. "I don't think it's a good thing he's so good at conning people." Inko says which embarrasses Kaminari.

Mob and Reigen are then shown eating ramen together as Reigen compliments Mob for shaking the building until Mob points out that he didn't do that and that he thought Reigen was actually unleashing the ghost on those people he then asks Reigen if he couldn't see it only for Reigen to deny the accusation as he says that he could see it.

"Yeah sure you can." Jiro says sarcastically.

Mob calls con artists really terrible people and Reigen agrees with him as the scene cuts back to Salt Middle School as it shows some of the students complaining about Kamuro to the Vice President revealing that he had no clue about what Kamuro was really doing. The scene goes to the roof of the school where Kamuro and Ritsu talk to each other about what they've been doing only to reveal that Kamuro has been doing this only so he can relieve some stress and that Ritsu knew the entire time.

"He's been ruining peoples lives at school just to relieve some stress?! Man what I would give to beat him up right now..." Kirishima stares at the screen angrily. "Your gonna beat up a middle schooler?" Sero questions. "Damn right!" Kirishima exclaims as Sero shrugs.

Kamuro questions why he joined him if he knew it was just relieving some stress. Ritsu answers that he wanted to act like a fool for once since he's obtained a much bigger world. The scene cuts to the Body Improvement Club's room as it's shown that Onigawara has been hiding out there and that none of his friends will even speak to him anymore and that he doesn't want to go to class anymore as he looks absolutely drained.

The audience feels sympathy for Onigawara since even if he's done bad things like run a gang and get Mob kidnapped he didn't deserve to get his entire school life ruined just so some jerk in power could relieve some stress.

Kamuro and Ritsu then come into the club room as Kamuro calls it rotten and then spots Onigawara and asks him what he's doing here why he's not in class. Musashi defends Onigawara and says that he's innocent of stealing those girls recorder pieces. This makes Musashi a target for Kamuro as he then threatens to make him an accomplice of
Onigawara's. Before he's able to make that threat true he's interrupted as someone shows up to the front of the school.

Mina quickly covers Kirishima's mouth so he doesn't yell out anything he might regret after they leave the theater at Kamuro for threatening the Body Improvement Club's president.

This mysterious person is revealed to be one of those gang leaders looking for White T Poison. Kamuro questions him only for Ritsu to say he'll handle him as he then easily defeats the gang leader.

"Ritsu's instantly looking for a fight now. That's not good." Izuku says as he now worries about the person Ritsu is becoming.

The scene cuts to Kamuro walking home only to be found by a gang from another middle school. Kamuro is asked if he was the one that took down that gang leader from before he's quickly surrounded and then beaten to a pulp.

Nobody would admit out loud but most of the audience definitely enjoyed seeing Kamuro beaten up like that.

Kamuro then tells Ritsu that they need to stop what they're doing now because he became a victim of Ritsu beating up a gang leader which Ritsu says was deserved because of what they've been doing. The scene cuts to Kamuro walking again only to be chased by more gang members and beaten up again. The student council Vice President goes to his house only for it to be revealed that Kamuro wants to be left alone for now.

Ritsu then breaks into Kamuro's room and says that he should clean up his room instead of the trash at school. Kamuro begins to cry as Ritsu leaves after telling him that what they've done is unforgivable and that nobody can save them.

Those that enjoyed Kamuro getting beaten up now felt conflicted after this scene due to the fact they got to see how badly the beatings have been effecting him. While on on hand he deserved to get pounded for ruining multiple peoples lives for simple stress relief he was being beaten pretty brutally by gang members and is now terrified to leave his house.

Ritsu after leaving is shown to be on top of a power pole as he thinks about what he's done as he revels in it. Dimple then begins talking to him as he says that Ritsu could become a super star. Ritsu then says that Dimples using him too and when Dimple sees he's been found out he quickly begins to freak out.

"So he does know that Dimple's using him.." Izuku mumbles. "Either he already knew that or his new personality is making it where he doesn't trust any one around him." Iida explains. "Wait if he knows he's being used why does he still keep Dimple around?" Uraraka asks. "Ribbit it's probably because he still can't use his powers on his own Ochako." Tsu explains to her best friend.

Multiple gangs are shown walking together as the surround Ritsu in an alley where he prepares himself to fight them all. Teru is shown to be following the gang to see what's happening only to realize that Ritsu is pretending to be Mob. He then decides to go find Mob and tell him what's happening.

It's then shown that the adult esper Mob found on his date with Tome has found Ritsu and is his 'target' but before taking him he decides to see what he can do.

"People are looking for Ritsu? That's really bad." Kaminari says not worried for Ritsu. "Yeah really bad." Jiro agrees.

Ritsu then says possession as him and dimple join together as they easily defeat multiple gang members without breaking a sweat. They even make a gang leader kiss another gang leader on accident.

"That's gotta hurt your lips." Hagakure says, shivering at the thought of having someone flung at her as their lips touched.

Ritsu then starts talking about he's freer than everyone there because he's lost his limits and obtained loss. The scene cuts to show that Ritsu has defeated all the gang members with ease. The sound of footsteps are heard as a familiar voice is also heard.

"Ritsu?"

"What are you doing?"

END OF CHAPTER 7

Sorry if this chapter felt rushed. It kind of was since I tried to finish it really fast so I could upload it before it hit midnight. I promise the next chapter won't feel so rushed! Once again I'm really sorry!

-Spidey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 255 15
𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’–π’π’Šπ’—π’†π’“π’”π’† 𝒉𝒂𝒔 π’Žπ’π’—π’†π’… 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔 β™‘ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂 π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’π’† π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ β™‘ 𝑢𝒖𝒓 π’‰π’‚π’‘π’‘π’Šπ’π’†π’”π’” π’˜π’‚π’” οΏ½...
820K 5.6K 42
After All Might defeated All for One, UA decided to have some rest including the pros and all of the students especially Classes 1-a and 1-b. When su...
47.2K 1.2K 21
After a horrible life with living in the League of Villains, the heroes finally save you from that hell and invite you to UA since you have potential...
25 2 6
In which Izuku gets kidnapped and his parents don't want him back so Izuku is now sad and his kidnappers are confused because what parent doesn't wan...